Bowling Lessons for a Naughty Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His whole body was trembling. I was sure he'd been with women before, but I was starting to get the impression it might have been a while since the last time. I leaned forward and took the entire tip in my mouth and began gently to suck on it. He moaned loudly and that sent a shiver through my own body, I was enjoying the feel of his big cock inside my mouth as much as he was, I think. I slowly began to suck my way down his thick, pulsing shaft, stroking him deliberately all the while. I slid back up his shaft and, with a soft little pop, released his mushroom head. Then I began to lick my tongue up and down the sides of his penis, from top to bottom, licking every inch of his tasty cock.

The whole thing felt so erotic, raw, wicked, and hot. I couldn't believe how sexy it was all making me feel, so carnal, ravenous, and insatiable. All I wanted at this very moment was sex. Hot, steamy, lustful, sex.

I licked and sucked on each of his big balls (his balls seemed much bigger than my husbands) for a few minutes, then pulled away from him and reached for my purse. Grabbing my phone, I told Brian, "I want pictures to remember this by, ok? If you're a good boy, maybe I'll let you keep one or two."

I handed him the phone with a wicked grin on my face, and returned my attention back to his gorgeous cock. In truth, I really wanted him to take pictures for my husband. I knew he was ok with my doing this without him watching, but this way Brian and I would be able to keep the spontaneity of the moment and my husband would also be able to see what happened (I also highly doubted Brian would be up for a 3-some).

I told Brian I wanted a few good pics of my mouth full of his wonderful cock. I told him I loved how full his cock made my mouth feel. I could tell Brian liked hearing me talk like that. I posed for several, then told him to make a short video. Seriously, my husband had better think this was the greatest Christmas gift ever, or I'd kill him.

All told I spent about 20 minutes examining and slowly sucking on, and stroking Brian's enormous gift. I enjoyed it so much, especially the reaction I was getting from Brian, who was clearly enjoying it too, but I didn't want him to cum in my mouth. Well, at least not yet. Not before he fucked me first, at any rate.

I stood up and turned around, my ass facing him, and crouched down over his flag pole cock, grabbed it and guided it into my soaking wet pussy. Slowly I sat down on it and took it all inside of me. It felt so much bigger than anything that's ever been inside of me. I'd never felt so full before, or dreamed how much I'd enjoy the feeling. Slowly at first I began to ride him, reverse cowgirl, reminding Brian not to forget to take pics for me. "I want," I told him, "to remember exactly how good your cock feels inside of me!"

He had big hands and I loved how they felt when he was gripping my ass as I was riding him like that, spreading my ass cheeks apart. He kept telling me he loved my ass. I knew my husband was gonna love hearing that. I began fucking him faster, getting louder and louder the harder and faster I fucked him. I rode his cock hard like that for several minutes, crying out over and over again how much I loved it. I know my husband loves how sexy I sound during sex, and he'd want to know I got nice and loud for Brian, so I made sure not to hold anything back. Not that it took any effort, mind.

It felt so good like that, but I also wanted to see his face, to watch him watching me, so I stood up and turned around and sat back down in his lap, feeling his slick, stiff pole slide back inside me, and we embraced, kissing hard and passionately for several long minutes as I slowly slid up and down his rod. Damn this guy's cock felt so good! I couldn't believe it. I never expected to be enjoying myself so much with someone other than my husband. The freedom to do anything, however, was also allowing me the freedom to enjoy it as much as I could.

He kissed my lips, my chin, my cheeks, and my neck and down to my nipples sucking on each as he slowly thrust his cock inside of me as I rhythmically rode him. My moaning was genuine and mixed sexily with his rough grunts. I loved the feeling of his breath on my skin, his hands on my body.

I paused for a moment, and asked him if we could go into his room. "I wanted to be fucked properly," I told him, "in a bed."

'Yeah?" he replied, "And just how's properly?" he asked me.

"I want to feel you on top of me, fucking me, pounding me deep. I want to feel you behind me, fucking me hard, face down and ass up. I want you to fuck me till I can't walk anymore, that's how properly I want you to fuck me, baby." I told him. I didn't have any idea where all this dirty talk was coming from, I'd never even spoken to my husband quite like that before, although I'm guessing he'd love it if I did. I'm sure it was the naughtiness of the moment turning me on like I'd never been before, but it was taking me to places I was sure I'd never go, until now.

"Take me to your bedroom, baby, and fuck me right fucking now. I need you to fuck me so fucking bad."

I didn't have to tell him twice, he took my hand and led me to his room, which I was surprised to see was neat and orderly, and he laid me down on the edge of the bed. Once again dropped to his knees and drove his tongue inside of me. That caught me off guard, but it felt good so I didn't stop him. "Damn this boy really knows how to use his tongue," I thought to myself.

Within moments I was practically flowing juices into his mouth like a river, I was so turned on and so wet. But I really wanted his cock back inside of me again, which he seemed to sense. Pulling away from my pussy, giving my clit one final hard suck and soft kiss – damn that felt good – he stood up and asked me to slide back into the middle of the queen sized bed. Meanwhile he turned on the stereo and then climbed onto the bed and crawled over me, lingering for a moment to stare into my eyes, wordlessly we spoke volumes to each other. And then he leaned down and began to softly, slowly, deeply, and passionately kiss me. It was as if he was saying with his lips that he knew this would be our only time together, and that he was making the most of every single moment of it. My body felt like it was on fire for him. I had NEVER felt this kind of pure unadulterated, un-inhibited lustful desire.

My legs were spread wide and I felt him lean into me and begin to slowly penetrate me with his thick, 8-inches. For the next fifteen minutes, the world seemed a haze of sexual pleasure. He fucked me very deliberately, rhythmically, with great skill and tenderness. He made my pussy feel amazing. Simply a-fucking-mazing! He was pumping into me steadily and deeply, the way I really, really love it – very hard and very deep – and I was creeping steadily closer to a mind-bending climax, which I'm sure he could tell was coming. He stared deep into my eyes the last few moments, telling me he loved the way I sounded – as I was crying out louder and louder oblivious to any thoughts of any neighbors he might have – and loved the way I looked.

I have to admit he sounded a good bit like my husband does in admiring the way I look and sound during sex, but I never dreamed another man could make me cum like that. It seemed to go on and on in giant waves of tremendous, exquisite pleasure! I always thought that if my bastard husband was ever lucky enough to get me willing to fuck someone else, that it would be mediocre at best, that I'd just be going through the motions, faking it. I'm so glad I was wrong, I can't even begin to tell you!

He began to slow his pace as my orgasm subsided away and then suddenly slid out of me, and asked me to roll over. A fantastic idea, I told him, "but how about I lay on my side, with my legs scissored, and you fuck me from behind like this." I rolled into position. This is my husband's very favorite position, and one of mine too, because of the way he hits deep inside me. I felt Brian spread my legs a bit and he pressed his cockhead into my pussy and slid it easily inside. I'll be dammed if it didn't feel just as good with Brian as it did with my husband.

I couldn't believe I was this friggin' wet! I began to wonder if I was going to leave a puddle in his bed, he made me feel so damn good fucking me in this position! It's just something about where his cock was hitting that felt unbelievable.

Within moments, and without warning, I was cumming again, screaming at the top of my voice, begging him not to stop.

"Pleeeaaassssseeeee! Oh...oh...ohhmyGodplease... don't stop fucking me babeeeee! Oh-my-fucking-God-this-feels-so-fucking-amazingggg! Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!" Is one of the few things I can coherently remember myself saying. I'm sure I was must've sounded like a sex-craved nymphomaniac. My husband would've loved hearing me like this.

But he wasn't done yet. Holy crap he wasn't done yet. "Carla, you forgot to bring your phone in here." he said, "Won't you want some pictures in this position, too?" he asked me, pulling his cock free of my pussy.

"Mmm, yes, you're right. Good thinking, you'd better go grab it for us." I told him. I rolled over onto my back again as I waited for him to return, my legs spread wide as I lay on top of his comforter. "Hold on," he said when he returned, "If I get to keep one, I want one like this!"

He took a few of me posed like that for him, my fingers playing with my pussy for him. "Go ahead," I said, "I want you to have a nice close up of my pussy." He took a few like that, close up, watching me masturbate myself. It made me feel so dirty, I couldn't believe this was happening, that I was really doing this. Me! Not only that, but that I was enjoying it so much, too! I wasn't sure any more if I cared if my husband thought it was the greatest Christmas present ever, I sure as hell thought it was a great present to myself!

Suddenly he was eating my pussy again. I wasn't expecting it, but fuck, I just couldn't bring myself to make him stop. He handed me the phone and I took a few pictures of that, too. I made sure to get a real good one where you could really see his tongue licking my clit, and his finger working inside of me. I knew my hubby would kill to see that one. I even made a short video for him, and knew he'd love the part where he could hear Brian telling me, "Your pussy tastes so fucking good!"

Then suddenly he was back on top of me, pistoning his cock quickly back in and out of me. Jesus he was fucking amazing, he definitely knew how to fuck! He slowed down, grabbed the phone from my hand, and made sure to get several nice close ups of his cock stuffed deep inside my pussy. He was making sure I got him some great close-ups. Yes. Greatest. Christmas. Present. Ever.

Just as I was beginning to feel the stirrings of yet another cosmically huge orgasm, he pulled out suddenly and told me to roll over, he was gonna fuck me, "ass up and face down, properly, the way I know you want it!" He was taking total control and that turned me on so much.

He positioned himself behind me, on his knees, and I felt his hands gripping my ass and hips as he slowly penetrated my pussy again, this time full on from behind. It was then that I noticed the 8 x 10 mirror on his head board and I could see the reflection of us in it. I was entranced with the sight of Brian fucking me like that from behind, and I was even amazed how much I enjoyed the look on my own face. I saw him pointing the camera at the mirror and I was sure my husband would love that one. I could see Brian in the mirror, holding the camera out to the side to get a good one of him fucking me from behind.

I couldn't believe he hadn't cum yet, he'd been fucking me for at least 45 minutes by now, I guessed, maybe even longer (at least 20 minutes longer, I found out later). He repositioned me back into my husband's favorite position, on my side, legs scissored, and began what clearly was one last final assault, aimed at one incredibly well timed, and mind bending, shared climax.

Then after about five more minutes of some of the hardest, fastest, best fucking of all-time, I'm sure, I could tell he was finally going to cum too. He started groaning and moaning louder and louder. "Cum for me baby, cum for me, please!" I screamed out, "God I want you to cum so hard for me! On my face! Do it on my face for me, please! Oh God I want it on my face, please!"

He was right on the edge, and so frankly, was I, when suddenly I felt him slide a finger inside my ass, just the way my husband loves to. You have to get me in just the right frame of mind to really enjoy it, and this was definitely one of them. Feeling my ass fill with his finger as he was pounding ruthlessly into my over-excited pussy was the straw that broke this camel's back, I'll tell you.

My brain was awash with unbridled, untamed, pure, orgasmic sexual pleasure. I was cumming like I'd never cum before in my entire life. Everything was just a flash of light, color and sound. I wasn't sure if it lasted a minute, or ten, all I knew was that it felt like forever and I hoped that it would never end.

It did eventually, of course, but by the time I noticed, Brian had pulled his cock from my spasming pussy and was shooting his extremely large and extremely thick load of hot, wet, sticky – and I have to admit, quite delicious – cum all over my chin, cheeks, nose, lips, and tongue. I'm sure it was the biggest load I've ever had on my face before, and I was quite certain that my husband was going to NEED to have a picture of that!

Brian, once again reading my mind, grabbed my phone and snapped off several sexy pics of my cum covered face, a few of me licking the last of his cum off his cock, and some more of me using his cock to spread it all over my lips and tongue, sure that my husband would be jerking his own cock to climax someday while looking at these facial shots.

He collapsed next to me after that (after giving me a rag to wipe my face with), and we lay there for another half an hour, or so, just talking. I could tell it was getting dark outside. It was early evening now, and I had been gone all day long. What, I wondered, did my husband think I was doing? I checked my phone, no text messages from him. I'm sure he that whatever he thought I'd been doing, it wasn't anything like what had really happened. But boy was he going to be happy to be wrong.

Brian knew our time together was up and that I'd have to be going home to my family, but there was no way I was ever going to forget how amazing today had been. I didn't regret a bit having done it, but I didn't think I'd want to do it again. All I could think about now was how much my husband was going to love hearing about this. All I could think about, was him fucking me. He sensed this too, and thanked me for letting him spend the day with me; for letting him treat me to bowling, lunch, and a movie. He told me he'd understand if we never did this again, but that I had his number, just in case. He'd always remember how amazing and special a day this had been. He'd never forget me.

I rinsed off quickly in his shower and got dressed. My mind was absolutely racing now. I half couldn't wait to get home to my husband, and half wanted to stay and fuck him again, and maybe again after that. I knew I had to get home, or I'd end up being there all night.

I found him in the living room, dressed in sweats and a t-shirt, which he looked good in, and he pulled me into a tight hug. I looked up at him and we kissed, softly. I liked how it felt to be held by another man. Not any better than my husband, just different. It felt the same with how he fucked me. Not any better, but different... though don't get me wrong, it felt very fucking good. I never thought I'd enjoy something like this so much and I told him so. I told him he was only the second man I'd ever slept with, that he was amazing, and special, and that I'd always remember this day.

And then I left him, and went home to my husband.

We chatted weekly after that, at bowling, and he remained flirtatious with me, but never asked me out again. I got the feeling he was leaving the ball in my court, for a while. Respectfully accepting my decision to be with my husband, but seemingly hoping for another chance to replay the events of that day. He never even called me, though one day I did get a text from him, just saying hi. Now, every once in a while, we'll shoot a text like that back and forth.

I never thought I'd ever have sex with another man, and when I did I intended it to be a one-time thing. Now? Would I sleep with Brian again? Does my husband want me to? Well, I'm sure he does, so we might just have to leave that open to future discussion.

And how, you ask, did my husband react when I finally told him what Brian and I had done that day? Well, I guess I'm about to find out, as he's reading all about it for the first time right now.

Merry Christmas, baby! I love you! I hope you love your present!! I hope it's EVERYTHING you wanted it to be, because it was so much more for me than I ever could have expected!!

12