Boxers and Panties Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tjryder
tjryder
7 Followers

"Fo sissies"!

"Also a two hundred dollar fine!"

"De coach pay it for me, gave me dis car too!"

"Feels like an expensive car!"

"Sho is, course it still in de name of de athletic department! Ah got nothin of mah own, but after ah take the Olympic gold ah turn pro and make a million ah buy de finest ride in LA!"

Robin silently added if he didn't get into any trouble. Jermaine looked at him and cursed to himself. He had fucked up again!

"Okay, ah got de message, we goin back to Omega!"

"Well, of course, that's where I live. I'd invite you in but, well...!"

"Ah got banned! Ah know dat, buncha nigga, pussyassed bitches!" His attitude sour, knowing he had fucked up another possible date.

"But I will only be a minute changing!" Robin added.

Jermaine turned his head, "whatchumean?"

Robin smiled, "I thought we had a date after class! Remember, I would change and we'd go someplace off campus? But if you don't want to...!"

"Oh yeah, raht, dat's right, " he smiled, relieved.

Less than twenty minutes outside of Omega he couldn't believe that was the same person coming out, a super hot, white babe in a short skirt but still wearing shades and carrying a cane.

Awmannnnn! He got out and took Robin's hand and got him in the passenger side.

Inside the car, Robin slid over in his short skirt, his smooth bare pale legs in short heels, until his thigh was brushing Jermaine's.

"Ah, ah thought you wanted to wear a seat belt?" he said, stunned.

"Remember I said I needed to make contact. But I want you to wear a seat belt, please!" Then he added, "it would make me feel more secure!" And he did, clicking it.

"Thank you,' he smiled, putting his soft hand on his muscular thigh. Jermaine trembled at the touch.

"Did you want to do that befo, on de drive back?"

"What? Sit besides you? Why yes, but I knew you didn't want to seen with a white boy right besides you!"

"Haw, windows are tinted but of course, um, you don know dat! And anyway now you a white girl! An hot, man ah cain't bleve it! Course you got long hair, people think yo a girl inside de car anyway!"

"Thank you! Jan and I swap dresses all the time, he says I look best in this one!"

"Lookin good! Where you want to go?"

"Well, it's a school night, can't be too late, and I have no money and I don't drink much anyway!"

"Haw, Pete's Place have a happy hour!"

"And dancing," Robin smiled. At that Jermaine gave a little shudder, and cleared his throat.

"We might meet some teammates there, plus jocks from Black's Gym!"

"Fine, I would be pleased to meet your friends!"

As they drove off, the heat from their legs touching and the hand on the thigh, Robin could feel the growing bulge and stiffness pulling the pants material, but he didn't say anything, his own cock was half stiff under his dress in his panties.

"So, um, you did change quick!"

"Well, wer'e all good at it. Plus I had my panties on already!"

"Haw, haw, Yo wear panties all de time?"

"Well, (smile) its practically dress code in Omega, but it also saves time!"

'And (haw, haw), you have to shave yo legs too?"

"No, but someday I might! I'm a natural blonde, they say, and my leg hair is very fine!" Also my pubic hair, he thought but didn't say it.

"And makeup!"

"Well, being blind that's a tough one. I just add a little lip gloss and sometimes eye shadow, and tie my hair a little different!"

"You know, ah jus realized we all talkin about how you look, an fact is when ah out with people, everyone usually talk about how ah look! Bein so big an all! You got no idea what ah look lahk, do you?" Just saying that he realized the only thing Robin knew about him was him talking, and that was mostly ghetto!

"Just a general way. I was thinking if you don't mind I would like to get a better idea!"

"How's that?" They pulled into the parking lot of the road house and Robin could hear laughing and music inside and other car doors opening and shutting.

"In fact, Jermaine, no, don't get out yet, please, let's talk for a bit. If you are meeting friends here, what's our story, I mean, us?"

"Oh yeahhh. Fuck yes, whadda I even call you? How'd we meet? Cain't be sayin Coach Jackson arranged it!"

Robin smiled. "Why don't we say we met at a concert? Blind people listen to music!"

"Yeah, you know any rap? no, heavy metal, no???"

"Jazz, old jazz!"

"Dats it, we met at dat Noire Club dat plays dat stuff!"

"That'll work! Great, let's go in!" Then he stopped.

"Um, wait, please. You know me a little, but I don't know you too well. I don't even know what you, well, look like!"

"Well, sho, but...!" he was about to say he was blind.

"Do you mind if I touch your face? Your body? That's how I see!"

"Ah, well, but.." he looked around.

"Just lightly touching; I can remember you if I can touch you!"

"Ah don know!" However, Robin was passively insistent and finally he moved closer

"Can you move your seat back, all the way! Go ahead!" Jermaine was surprised how the seemingly submissive boy always got his way by manipulating him!

Fortunately it did slide back a ways. Robin then moved to crouch between his giant legs, their bodies close, his huge size making their heads almost level, and then put his knees between his thighs, their bellies touching.

Their faces close, Robin sensed his size, and raised his hands, "Just let me touch you lightly, okay?" Mesmerized by the experience, Jermaine let his fingertips find the side of his head, and lightly trace over his forehead, ears, then his eye ridge, his nose, chin, lips. Their mouths were inches apart, their breath mingling. Robin inhaled and breathed in his scent. Then he smiled, and ran his hands down, his muscular neck, shoulders, his corded arms, chest, abs and down to his legs. So strange, his eyes dilated, but his face so expressive.

"Gosh you ARE big, " he smiled!

"Haw, Yo think ah'm pretty too?"

"Jermaine, I don't know what that means! But your'e certainly in shape!"

"So you be! An ah got to tell you this position an yo hand down theah makin me a lil crazy heah!"

"Oh, are you uncomfortable," Robin smiled, now feeling the trapped enormous organ twisted sideways in his pants.

"I'm sorry, would it be all right if I made you more comfortable?"

"Ah'd lahk you to do a whole lot cuz ahm ready to explode now!"

"OOh, that's right, Jermaine, I promised to thank you for sitting with me through that class today!"

"Well,...!" And he felt one hand returning to touch his face, the other one squeezing his giant hard organ, and Robin leaning forward, his lips moving to his own huge thick lips.

"(Kiss) Softly at first, Robin sighed and kissed deeper, their bodies mashing now with Jermaine reaching around and cupping his butt, and now seeing that Jermaine wouldn't go first, he inserted his relatively small tongue compared to the enormous tongue inside those huge lips.

"mmmmmpffffff, kiss, mmmmmm!" After breaking the kiss and both of them panting, Jermaine gasped.

pic 6

"Ah nevah done lahk dis...!" He was about to say making out with a boy, a white boy, a blind white boy!

Robin kissed his big lips again, and reached down and lifted up his skirt, pulled his panties down and then sighed, making Jermaine groan as he freed his giant throbbing black column, so their skin was against each other, feeling each other's manhood.

They kissed passionately some more, until both were panting!

"Look ah cain't get out of de car lahk dis, an ....!"

Robin smiled, "of course you can't!" as Jermaine's eyes bugged out as he reached down and began to unzip him.

"Awmannn, people be seein us, ah donno. ah don know...!"

"They won't be seeing me much longer, Jermaine! Do I shock you? Do you want me to stop?"

"yeah, no, no , do you want to stop?"

"No I do not! Please don't make me!" At that he took hands off of his butt and Robin slipped back off the seat, kneeling between the big legs as he finished unzipping and then, in the darkness,felt the huge black organ slip out in his right hand. Already he felt precum on the knob as his other hand moved to touch it all over, then his breath from his lips made Jermaine sigh!

"Awmann, ah jus gots to...!"

Robin kissed him. "I would be pleased to worship you with my mouth, Jermaine, if you like!"

Saying that like that made the big bull shudder with relief.

"Awyeahhhh, ah be needin dat!"

"But," Robin kissed his tongue again, swirling his tongue in his mouth, "now that you know I'm going to do that, maybe we can talk a bit more, and you let me know when you want me to do that!"

"Yeahhh,....!" Jermaine grinned, cupping Robin's buttcheeks with both hands, squeezing and pinching him until the boy squirmed.

"Mmmmm, oohhh you can hurt me if you need to! Do you want to fuck me too, Jermaine? You can if we can do it in this car!"

"Ah jus cain't bleve dis!" Jermaine looked around and saw people walking in the parking lot. "Naw, people too close!"

Robin tongued him again, and smiled, "okay, they won't seem me when I'm worshipping your cock and balls!"

"Awfuck, don't do dat, awmannn!"

'I'm not considered to be forward, Jermaine, but I think I'm beginning to understand you a little better. But there are a few things I don't get yet! I'm curious, what did you do to Jan!"

"Awyeahh, he blew me off, but now ah ain't sorry none gettin yo instead!"

"But why? I would have thought Your'e exactly his type!"

"Haw, me bein a big stupid nigga?"

"Well, your'e not stupid, but your'e so huge and strong!"

"All I know it started okay but every time I said something he got more quiet, and finally just sat there and dint say nothing, so ah took him back to de house!"

Robin smiled, kissing his corded neck, "You should have given him a spanking to break the ice! Course then we wouldn't have met!"

"Haw, haw, yo is kiddin, raht?"

"Oh No, Jan gets spanked every week by the masters at arms! He must love it! Of course he leads the pledges in demerits every week so its not exactly by choice either! I think you just didn't understand how to handle him, or us for that matter!"

"Whatchumean?"

Robin ran his tongue up under his knob for a bit to lick up some precum drops and the buck shuddered for a bit,

"When you hurt his feelings he felt bad for many reasons. The big one is he felt he wasn't being properly submissive to his superior!"

"Haw, haw, superior!"

Robin moved lower now to kiss each of the bull's balls and then knelt lower.

"I know it probably sounds silly but to us, to me, you are my superior and I want to show my worship- like right now," he said, kissing the bull's knee.

"If there was room I would kneel and kiss your feet, and if your feet were bare I would lick between your toes!"

"Fuck no!" Jermaine grinned, his legs spread and his giant black cock inches from Robin's soft lips.

"Yes," Robin smiled upward, "but at least I can still lick every inch of your beautiful big balls, mmm, kiss, lick, mmmmm!"

"Awmannnnn!"

"Lift up, Jermaine, can you, push upward and outward?"

"Lahk dis?"

Assisting in lifting and spreading his muscled buttcheeks, Robin said yes, and shocked him but reaching under with his tongue and kissing his puckered anus!

"Awmann, fuck yeasssss!"

The position was too awkward, so as the bull settled back into his seat, Jermaine spent several minutes licking and kissing every inch of the black drooling giant cock.

After several minutes of just lightly kissing and licking him from balls to knob, Jermaine groaned loudly as his mouth stretched as wide as he could to slip over the knob, his pink tongue working on the slit, groaning and sighing as he tasted the precum drops.

"AWweennnnnnnnooooooooo!" Jermaine stiffened in the seat, his right hand on the back of Robin's head, as he expertly slurped sucked and kissed.

Robin wanted to make it last, but he needed the essence as badly as the youth needed relief. He did find he could deep throat in the awkward position about halfway past the knob, cupping the huge balls. Then he ran his lips down to lick and kiss and worship the huge black balls he would soon be dining from!

AWWFFFFUUUUKKKKKK YEAAAHHHHHH! The first blast hit the back of his mouth by surprise, but he swallowed. Two more he didn't quite goggle and backed out of his nose a little, but the rest, gob after gob, spurt after spurt, he eagerly sighingly slurped and sucked and ate. He couldn't believe how many mouthfulls of potent negroe manjuice he swallowed! Robin wondered if he had a sympathy orgasm in his panties himself because they felt soaked.

In the warm car, Jermaine was sighing, his head back in relief, soaked with sweat running down his face. Robin himself was lightly sweating from the excitement and the closed space between his legs as he cleaned up. Giving the knob and flaccid but still huge cock a few more kisses, he licked his lips, and sat back with a satisfied smile, his blank blue eyes looking up at Jermaine.

"Ah jus cain't bleve you did dat!" Robin wondered if this bull was a novice with either sex!

"I said we would work things out, Jermaine!" he smiled, still panting, and got off his knees to sit besides the young still sweating giant.

"Well, ah see a couple homies goin in there. What did we say? We met at Club Noire!"

"Sure, whatever you want is fine!" He adjusted his short skirt and put his shoes back on, hating wearing any heels, even short ones.

Then he got to the edge of the door as Jermaine came around.

"I can get out by myself, do you mind if I take my cane?"

"S'okay, gonna wear dose dark glasses?"

"I don't need them if you don't want them!" Jermaine let him take his elbow then and shut the door.

"Why do you need them anyway, since yo blind?"

"My eyes are still as sensitive as yours are to impact, like branches or dust or stuff! I just can't see anything! But I doubt if I'll hit a branch in a club!"

"Yo face is still flushed! Haw haw, dat's a problem we niggas don't have, blushing!"

Robin smiled, "these friends of yours, you call them homies?"

"Actually dey ain't from my hood but dey in de sports program, several boxers an wrestlers ah see walkin in!"

"Are any of them in Omega?" he wondered if he knew any.

"Might be, cuz a couple ah know for sho are on de down low and one dude lahk white boys and he went in with a white gal dat now after seein yo ah ain't so sure she is a gal!"

"Then..., what I'm saying is that I'm still a girl in there right!"

"Oh fuck yeah! Donchu forget dat! Nobody'd ever bleve yo ain't nohow!"

"Thanks," Robin smiled.

Fortunately it was a non smoking roadhouse so his eyes weren't bothered, although several people paused when he was being introduced and he knew they didn't see his cane because it was held on his side, but Jan had told him his undilated, blank, blue eyes caught peoples' attention. He couldn't remember all the names, 5 black bulls, one white jock, 4 women, two of whom were definitely black, the remaining ones including another white boy? He didn't hear all their voices clearly amidst the laughter.

"Sohow'd YOU hook up with The Jolt?" a black female with a little edge to her voice, at least 6 inches taller than he was. Somehow she had him in a corner as the others were joking.

"Um, I was in a jazz club and its our first date!"

"First date huh, dat why yo face be flushed an yo got cum on yo blouse, honey? We saw Jermaine doin de puppet dance sittin down in his car when we walked in!"

"Um, well, is it that noticeable?" he blushed even more!

"Mebbe if you can see, you'd also see that black men belong with black women!"

"I may not see, madame, but I can hear rudeness when its not called for!"

"Yo lippin at me, bitch? Jus cuz yo blind don mean ah wont slap yo nigga suckin mouth silly!"

"Well in the parlance of boxing I can tell your'e way over my weight division so that shouldn't be too difficult!"

"Now Yo callin me a big fat nigga huh? Yo lil skinny bitch!" she raised her voice another octave.

"Hey Laronda what you sayin theah?"

"Dis whitebread pussy call me a big fat nigga bitch!"

"WHAtchUSAY?" Several people came around then.

"What yo woman say to mah woman?" A teammate asked Jermaine who edged over to stand besides Robin, one hand on his hip, a gesture that further inflamed Laronda.

"Nothin, she don' mean nothin. You'd nevah said dat to Laronda, wouldju Robin?" There was a pause as they waited for a response.

"Um, well," he said, "It's true I did not say that,... but I must admit I was definitely thinking it. Maybe she read my mind!" he said helpfully.

WHAT! Laronda shrieked! (SLAP!) Robin felt the blow coming and was moving back but her huge hand still caught the edge of his mouth, knocking him against the wall, but he still heard the curse and the solid punch that dropped the 260 pound woman like a sack of cement, and then as he was trying to get up and find his cane, bodies were flying all around, and he just found the wall and crawled away from the melee. Bouncers from the bar came running and as soon as they saw it was the boxing team they just held back and kept bystanders away. Soon, as Robin was finding the edge of the bar, he pulled himself up and yelled to Jermaine.

"Jermaine, over here! OVER HERE!"

A sweaty black panting hulk came over while the fight was still going on. "Jus keep in de corner babe, ah got some buttkickin yet to go!"

"No NO," he said, crying, blood leaking from his lip, "police are coming, I heard them call them!"

A manager screamed from behind the bar.

"Yo banned this time Jermaine, yo hear dat boy!"

"Listen to him, come on, let's go!"

"Okay, okay, listen, yo hurt, just a split lip is all, cmere, ah got a handkerchief. Wussat blood on your hair?"

"I think I hit my head on the wall when Laronda punched me!"

"Awfuck, bleedin good too!" The bright red blood matted his blonde hair in the back.

"Forget that, come on, let's get in the car!"

"Ah just hate it when dis shit happen alla time, it ain't mah fault!"

"I know, I know... where's the exit?"

"Right there, yo blouse is torn, and where's yo other shoe?"

"Forget it!" Sirens were beginning to sound and they made it out of the parking lot just as the cars arrived.

"Cmon, Robin, don be cryin, it's okay!"

"I am NOT crying, thank you!" he lied, wiping his eyes. He turned around and felt his head.

"I think the bleeding stopped, but I got some on your headrest!"

"Who cares, but dat's good news, must be a small cut cuz head wounds bleed lahk a sonofabitch! Should maybe drop into Baptist Emergency an get some stitches!"

"No," Robin said, feeling now with both hands, it was a small cut and had already stopped. Now his hands were bloody though as he felt around and finally just rubbed them on his already torn skirt. "it's okay!"

"Yo sho? It's on de way, we go there all the time!"

Robin sighed, "you lead a very chaotic life, Jermaine!"

"Ah know, ah knows what dat means!" he said with resignation! "I'm takin yo back to Omega, donchu worry!"

He cursed to himself. He felt depressed as they drove in silence. First time he met someone that didn't bolt during the first date and it wasn't even his fault this time! He looked over at Robin's stoic pose several times with a sigh.

Finally he had to say something. "Be there in ten minutes!"

"Where?"

"Back to where I picked you up!"

"Omega House? Your'e taking me home?"

"Well, yeah, I mean, ah thought....!"

"Oh, I see, is that what you want to do?"

"Is you be sayin yo still want to see me again? After all dis shit!"

Robin sighed, "let's not say anything we might regret! I'm sore, angry, hurt and my head is pounding! But I know this wasn't your fault, and maybe I shouldn't have said that to Laronda myself!(pause) You must have really slugged her though!"

"Haw, she be fine; in fact she was swingin a chair when we left!"

tjryder
tjryder
7 Followers