Boxing Day

Story Info
An interesting end to 2015!
1.1k words
3.85
13.5k
6
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 02/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was a rather exciting real life occurrence from a few weeks ago. Only the people involved know of it, and I've been dying to share it with others. Using the anonymity of the Internet, I've changed the principals names and the location, and it is with both of their consent, that I'll run you through what happened at the end of December 2015.

One of the (many) downsides of having your birthday on Boxing Day, is that it's hard to get people out for a drink or a night out.

Everyone's either away visiting their families, too tired and hungover from Christmas or simply can't get there as trains, busses and other public transport are running on the limited festive timetables.

On the evening of December 26th, my 28th birthday, I had decided I'd like to go out for a few drinks with my husband "Jack". Accompanying us was my sister and mine and Jack's best friend "Rach".

Rach and Jack had known each other since college and I met her through him. We've all been incredibly close ever since. Rach served as my bridesmaid three years earlier and despite her now living down South, she was back up North visiting her family for Christmas and she was more than happy to get out of the house for a few drinks on Boxing Day.

The four of us got to town around 8:30 p.m, and it was pretty quiet. There were a handful of places open, and we found one that we knew made pretty good cocktails and started in there.

After an hour or so, my sister decided to leave. Which was fine, we had been hanging out all day, and she was heading home the next morning and wanted an early night.

That's when the drinking and casual smoking really stepped up a gear. We'd been on pitchers of, some cocktail or other, that the barman had assured us was the strongest on the menu. We were so engrossed in our own world, that we'd failed to notice that 3 hours had passed at the place had become jam packed.

A few quiet drinks had escalated into a pretty heavy night out. During the drinking, Jack had been getting text messages from his friend Nick, just talking about general stuff, films, sport etc.

Rach found this hilarious as Nick had always had a crush on her, so she insisted Jack send him a group photo of the three of us hanging out in an effort to make him jealous. Which we did. Many drunk selifies of the three of us doing various stupid things were sent over. Rach had an even greater idea, and while Jack was taking our picture, she started kissing me on the lips.

There were plenty of pictures taken that evening of Rach and I in some form of lesbian embrace. Pictures I'm sure Jack still has on his phone =)

Needless to say, we were attracting quite a bit of attention from the adjoining tables.

It was the end of the night and we were all mindless. It had been decided Rach would stay at ours, as we had a spare room, we'd save money on taxi fare and she didn't fancy her parents (where she was staying for Christmas) seeing her stumble in at 3:00 a.m. stinking of liquor and cigarettes.

Rach went up to the spare room and collapsed on the bed immediately. Jack and I had always been pretty kinky. Whenever we'd have guests over, we always like to try and discreetly have sex in the next room. Or depending on the guest, not so discreetly if they are liberal.

In our ten years together, we'd experimented in public places, on camera and during our University studies (where we met) we'd frequently "perform" for the city on the balcony of our top floor flat.

We liked the attention and tonight was no different. With Rach (possibly) asleep next door, the bed frame was rattling against the wall as Jack fucked me hard. With my legs resting on his shoulders he went deep inside me, causing the bed to bounce uncontrollably.

After the hard sex we both passed out exhausted and somewhere around the 4:30 a.m. mark shut our eyes and went to sleep.

It was around 6:00 a.m. when I woke up. Still pitch black outside, I was awoken by Jack with his head between my legs. I smiled, moaned sleepily and shut my eyes as he continued.

Running my hands down my body to his head, I opened my eyes as I felt the long hair of Rach between my legs.

Apparently (her story later that day) was that she'd gotten up for a glass of water, and still completely drunk had returned to the wrong bedroom, gotten in bed and just gone with the flow.

I was still too drunk and tired myself to protest and just lay there as she ran her tongue up and down me.

I looked over to Jack. He was still sleeping peacefully next to me. I ran my hand down his naked body and started jerking him off slowly.

He confusingly opened his eyes to look at me, and got an idea of the developing situation. I decided to let Rach lead this whole experiment and see where she was going with this.

After a short while she lifted her head, and shuffled herself up my body and was now lying on top of me face to face.

we started kissing and she continued to pleasure me with her hand. We were all completely naked at this point and I began stroking her as well.

She rolled off to one side of me, and still interlocked with our lips and hands, I now found myself in the middle of this threesome, with my back to Jack.

He shuffled himself in and stretched his arm over both of us. I could feel his hard cock pressed up against my ass and I just let him do his thing. He adjusted himself and went inside me and began slowly fucking me whilst I kissed Rach.

Mine and Rach's hands were all over each other as Jack fucked me side on. Occasionally Jack would slip out and, with Rach's leg wrapped round us, his cock would slide between both our clits.

He may have entered her a couple of times as well, it's all a bit hazy!

After Jack came inside me, I rolled Rach over to be in the middle of us and as Jack and I had both cum, I wanted to return to favour for Rach. I went down on her until she came as Jack caressed her body and kissed her, eventually returning to my side of the bed. With Rach in the middle we all slept peacefully until the early afternoon.

It was all a bit surreal and dreamlike to be honest and we were quite happy to discuss it over a coffee the next morning. It was just one of those crazy things that happened and who knows? Hopefully the three of us will go out again next Boxing Day!