Boxing Junkies Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Out of breath and energy, I collapsed against the sink and Mason backed up to lean against the wall. "Ten rounds with any heavyweight could never drain me like you, baby girl. Never."

I flashed him a grin and tried to get my legs to work. "Shower for real now?"

"Sure, if you can control yourself."

I chortled, "That's highly unlikely."

He came forward to draw me against him and kiss me slowly. Still at this task, he reached over to turn the shower on. "Good. I like your hands on me. Just promise me something."

I ran my palms up and down his sides affectionately. "What's that?"

"Keep picking fights with other men. Cause I really fucking like that, too."

Bless him, I smiled like a fool. "Will do."

We managed to at least get soaped up before he was hard again and taking me against the shower wall. We managed to get dry and into bed before he had me again. When I woke up in his arms, nestled against his side, breathing him in, and wonderfully sore, I was in heaven. And it was in that moment, reveling in his masculine smell and enjoying the warmth of his body that I realized that I had become quite attached to that rough and tumble, gym rat, macho jock. Also, my willingness to risk my law license by picking a fight to defend him was probably a good indicator as well.

When he stirred and immediately slipped a hand between my thighs and pressed his plump lips to my neck, that was when I realized that perhaps Mason Winger was growing quite attached to his little kickboxing, tomboyish lawyer as well.

12