Broker of Record Ch. 03

Story Info
A new student spices up the training
4.3k words
4.38
12.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been almost a month now since he and Melissa had begun dating. So far it had been going great and the sex had been terrific but something had been missing and I was pretty sure I knew what it was. Melissa was still very shy in the bedroom about asking for what she wanted. I had learned to read her pretty well and could tell what she wanted most of the time, but if she wanted to try something new it took a lot of coaxing on my part to get it out of her.

The other thing was she was still embarrassed about her penis with me. So far she had only let me give her a hand job in the throes of passion to finish her off, but other than that she would not let me near it. I am not saying that I wanted her to fuck me with it or anything it is just that she was now my girlfriend and I seemed to be getting the better half of the bargain sex wise here. Plus it was a little difficult to eat her pussy and not touch her dick at the same time. Add in the factor of the forbidden fruit and I wondered what all the fuss was about.

The one way I could see Melissa opening up was to get her to start using her 'Boy Parts' during sex and seeing how she wouldn't do it with me, I would have to find someone she would do it with. I began to question her about her childhood and what it was like for her to grow up being a hermaphrodite. She opened up to me saying it hadn't been all that bad until puberty struck and her body had really started to change. She had gotten a double dose of it. Her Boobs had come in and her pussy had developed with all that entailed, plus her penis had grown a little and had started to stiffen at inappropriate times and her muscles had developed a little too.

I was intrigued about the part where her penis stiffened involuntarily. Did that mean she was turned on by other women? Over the next several days I subtly questioned her about her life and found out that she had had a few boyfriends that had never got past second base but had received a few blow jobs from her. A couple of one night stands like I was going to be when the urge got to bad that either got her ass or her pussy with her panties on to hide her surprise package. She had a few work colleague girlfriends and had always found it easier in their company and yes she had had a crush on one of them before she had moved to the head office but no she had never done anything about it.

From all of this I knew that Melissa would probably be open to having a relationship with a woman. I just had to find the right one and approach it in the right way. As luck would have it the opportunity presented itself to me at the gym two nights later.

Melissa and I had started going to the gym a few more times a fortnight, mainly to build up our stamina for our marathon sex sessions, but also because Melissa was enjoying getting better at boxing. Tonight we had made it on a Wednesday and again the place was pretty empty. We began our usual routine of skipping to loosen up, weights and then bags and such like. After about two and a half hours we took a rest and waited for the ring to clear so I could work with Melissa. Inside it was a lady we had never seen before. She was about 5 foot 7 very trim and athletic with toned arms and legs, a trim waist and largish breasts. I couldn't tell their actual size at the moment as they were being squished down by her sports bra.

Melissa and I watched as she worked out with one of the trainers. She was good. In fact she was very good but this trainer wasn't. He was not getting her to use her feet properly or hit in any combinations that were right for her. He put the pads up too high causing her to overextend and then swept them too low in the counters causing her too crouch too low. If she was to get in a real ring like this she would be dog chow in the first round.

Melissa meanwhile hadn't taken her eyes off her and I could see the little tell tale signs of lust in her eyes. Hmmm this could be a win win scenario for me. I waited until the two had finished their session and the trainer had left the ring. The female slumped in a corner and drank some water before reaching up to remove her headgear. A mass of shoulder length brown curly hair cascaded out and she ran her hands through it wiping the sweat out. I ambled over leaving Melissa half drooling and coughed slightly to get her attention. She looked over and her bright green eyes took in my training gear with a quick glance and my physique with another. Deciding that I might belong here she mumbled a quick "Yeah what do you want?"

"I hope your not paying that guy much," I began, "He really is a crap trainer. The way he is training you if you ever got into a ring with anyone decent you would be knocked out in the first round."

"Oh and I just suppose you can do better and it will only cost me a little bit more", she replied sarcastically.

"Nope," I said laughing, "After all I don't even know what you are paying that guy. Look the fact of the matter is I hate to see good talent go to waste, and lady you have talent. The problem is that guy will never get it out of you. He is going through the motions, taking your money and not even worrying about training you right. If you are just here to learn to defend yourself that's fine. If you want to make this your career then your sunk."

"Manny has been good to me you know, you don't have the right to bad mouth him," she said getting a little angry.

"Easy now," I said holding both hands up in surrender "there may be a reason for it all. You have a talk. You ever need to see me we train here every Saturday night," I said indicating Melissa and myself.

She just nodded and I walked back to Melissa and we went home.

That Saturday I wasn't surprised when we walked into the gym to find the woman sitting in the foyer waiting for us. As we walked in she stood up and walked over.

"Ok you were right. I talked to Manny and he said he had only been training me as a favour to my dad. He admitted I was okay but that he hadn't really been putting much effort in. I got some of my money back so I can pay you up front, but the thing is I have a fight in two months I have to be ready for and I need someone who can do it. You think you're the man for the job?"

I looked at her then shook my head. "Nope," I answered and watched as her shoulders slouched and some of the light faded from her eyes, "But we are," I answered pointing to Melissa.

The girls face broke into a smile then and she almost laughed with relief.

"First things first then. Names I guess. This is Melissa, I'm Adam and you are?"

"My names Alexis, but my friends call me Lexi."

"Fine for now you will work out with us and spar with Melissa. We will discuss money later. What I say goes though, It may sound funny but believe me it will be for your benefit. Now lets get changed and work out."

For the next few hours I put Alexis through her paces. Melissa knew her routine and did it but kept glancing over and more than once I found her licking her lips as she watched Alexis work out. For my part I gauged Alexis's strengths and weaknesses. She was fast and light on her feet and had power, but she lacked knowledge and skill and her defence needed work. Well the first two would come with time in the ring, the last we could work on.

I had Melissa and Alexis spar in the ring showing each of them how to improve and what they should be doing. After twenty minutes they had gotten in a good five minutes of solid boxing without me having to do anything but referee and I called a halt.

"That's enough for tonight girls. Get changed and drink up. I will meet you at the door."

As usual I was the first one there. Melissa had to take care when changing and now with Alexis there it was probably more dangerous. Alexis came striding up and began to take out her purse. "Put it away Alexis. Melissa and I have already decided we are not charging you. You are just training with us and you are helping Melissa out as much as I am helping you out. If you need me at your matches you can pay me then but training is free."

Alexis crushed me in a big hug just as Melissa walked in. I grinned over the top of her head at her. Melissa coughed and Alexis jumped back with a squeal of surprise. "Do I need to be worried here," Melissa chuckled.

Alexis blushed bright red and started to stammer an apology when I cut her off. "It is fine dear. She was just thanking me for the arrangement we made about the training sessions."

"In that case where's my hug," Melissa said opening her arms.

The two women laughed as they hugged but I was sure I saw a look in both their eyes as they did. This was getting interesting.

When we got home Melissa barely let me in the door before she ripped down my pants and began to suck my already aroused cock. I just lent back against the wall and tangled my hands in her hair as she expertly deep throated me as my cock rapidly sprang fully erect. Knowing what she wanted I began to thrust in and out of her mouth, using my grip on her hair to pull her forward and thrust her back. I could feel as well as hear her moan in delight as I began to pick up the pace, face fucking her for all I was worth. Melissa just sucked harder, her tongue dancing across the base of my cock on every pull out and mashing itself against it on every thrust. In only minutes I felt the tingle in my balls signalling my imminent release. Pulling out I blew my load all over her smiling face and open mouth.

After we had cleaned up and were sitting on the couch together with our coffee's, I looked into Melissa's eyes and broached a delicate subject.

"So I think I know what brought that earlier treat on but I want to make sure of it. You are attracted to Alexis aren't you?"

Melissa was silent for a long time but eventually she looked up at me with puppy dog eyes and answered "Are you disappointed in me?"

I put two fingers under her chin and lifted her head until she was looking directly into my eyes. "I will never be disappointed in the decisions you make Melissa and this certainly isn't one for you to be disappointed in either."

Melissa broke out in a smile and leaned in and gave me a passionate kiss. I pulled back and again looked at her. "The thing to do now is try to see if we can get her back here so we can share her. I believe she may be interested, but we are going to have to play this just right if we are going to have any chance. You just follow my lead on this one Melissa and we will see if we can satisfy those male urgings of yours."

Because Alexis only had two months to get ready for her fight, we decided to work out three times a week at the gym and at least once a week doing road work together. Alexis looked a little worried while we were discussing this and I asked her what the problem was.

"It's not the work involved let me assure you of that. It's just that I'm a single mum and I will need to get a sitter for him."

"Well how old is he? If he is old enough bring him along to your training sessions and I will keep an eye on him and you will just need a sitter on our road work days."

Alexis's eyes lit up and she grinned from ear to ear. "That would be great. So when do we train?"

"Well we will keep Wednesday and Saturday nights and maybe add Monday nights as our gym workouts. I think Sunday will be a good day for road work. It is normally quiet, especially around here."

"Agreed."

For the next two weeks we trained hard. Alexis, Melissa and I would work out for two hours each on the weights and bags, before they would spar and I would coach them. After those two weeks in the gym I knew Alexis would be ready for her fight. She was smart and knew her stuff and it had only taken me 3 sessions to refine her technique. The next 3 had been all polish. Of course over that time the attraction between Melissa and Alexis had become more obvious and I even caught her looking appreciatively at me a few times. I decided to make my move after Sunday's road work.

Sunday came and Melissa and I dressed in skimpy yet practical running gear. She was wearing a midriff baring sports top that showed off her breasts and a skimpy set of shorts. It always amazed me that she was able to hide herself in clothes like that. I was wearing a muscle T-shirt that was a size too small and hugged my muscular body nicely and a pair of running shorts that moulded to my ass and showed off my package to it's full advantage. When Alexis showed up she was wearing her usual casual running gear and her mouthed dropped open at the sight of us. We set off and kept up a good pace and soon our bodies were dripping in sweat. Of course the more they did the more our clothes clung to our bodies and the more Alexis's eye's bulged out. She kept stealing glances at both Melissa and myself and finding excuses to fall behind slightly.

Finally we made it back to Melissa's place and we invited her in to wash up and cool off. She didn't even hesitate but walked in beside us and sat down at the counter to have a cool glass of juice with us. I looked over at Melissa and she gave me a small smile and nod so I proceeded with our plan. It was time to be bold. "Well Alexis you have done remarkably well these past 2 weeks and I think you are almost ready for your fight. A little more training and you may have a shot of winning." Alexis grinned at this as she just wanted to put on a good enough show to be able to earn the two thousand dollars she had been promised. "Of course you deserve a reward so we thought you might like to have us."

Alexis had just taken a sip of her drink and that was quickly spat out in a spray across the bench as she looked at us incredulously.

"Pardon me, but what did you just say," she exclaimed.

"Alexis you can try to deny it to us all you want but we all know you are interested in the two of us. Now you can do the smart thing and admit it and then you have two options," I explained calmly. "One, you can accept what we are offering and we can have an enjoyable afternoon together. Or two, you can reject our offer and go home and we will see you tomorrow night at training."

Alexis looked at the two of us calmly regarding her and then sighed and smiled. "Alright, Alright I admit it. I have been attracted to you both since the beginning but I normally don't mix business with pleasure. However since your offering I would love to spend the afternoon here. Luckily my son is with his dad this weekend."

Melissa and I just laughed and then a light went on in Alexis's brain. "Oh you planned this well didn't you?"

Melissa and I led Alexis to the main bedroom and then we calmly began to kiss her to put her at ease. First I would kiss her lightly on the lips while stroking her back and shoulders, while Melissa would Nuzzle her neck and caress her stomach and lower back. Then we would swap positions. In no time at all Alexis was moaning and panting with lust so we quickly took our tops off and climbed onto the bed.

Pushing her down we both went to work on her ample breasts. Licking, kissing, sucking and bighting away on them we lavished them with love, every so often pausing to kiss each other before returning to the task at hand. Alexis wound her hands in our hair urging us on and began to moan up a storm, especially when we began to attack her large nipples. We pushed her breasts together and soon our tongues were duelling over her nipples and each other. Stopping we moved up to share a three way kiss with her as our hands roamed around her body.

I left Melissa and Alexis kissing as I travelled down her body again, planting small kisses as I went until I got to her pants. Grabbing either side I began to lightly tug on them and she lifted her ass to assist me in getting them off. I grabbed her panties in the same motion so her pussy was revealed to me in all it's glory as her pants hit the floor. Lexi had a beautifully waxed pussy with a small tuft of brown hair just above her pussy. I stopped and admired it for a moment before noticing she was already very wet already. Opening her legs wide I placed my mouth at the opening and got my first taste of her as I licked up her outer lips. God she was sweet. Looking up her body I could see Melissa stand up and begin to take off her pants next to Lexi's head. Grinning to myself I thought of the big surprise she was about to get.

I went back to eating Lexi out with new vigour. I pushed my tongue as far into her slit as it would go and began to lap at her inner walls. Gasps of pleasure erupted from Lexis mouth as she gyrated her hips trying to force more of her pussy onto my tongue. I continued what I was doing but watched as Melissa finally straddled Lexis head and offered her her pussy. At first Lexi just began to eat her out but suddenly I heard a muffled cry and then "What the hell, this is a cock. You have both. Oh my god I have died and gone to heaven." Then the sounds of Melissa gasping and moaning began again as she cried out "Oh my god eat my pussy, you are so good at that."

I had stopped what I had been doing afraid of Lexis reaction but now I redoubled my actions.

Two minutes later I had Lexi squirming and I decided it was time to change tactics, I moved my tongue out of her pussy and onto her clit, flicking it around and around the sensitive little nub. Above me I heard her cry out and scream into Melissa's pussy causing her to moan in ecstasy as well. I took one hand from her ass and dipped a finger into her dripping pussy getting it nice and wet before taking it out and sliding it gently but firmly up to the second knuckle in her ass. Again that moan and this time she took her mouth off Melissa's pussy to yell encouragement. "God yes ream me out. I love it in my ass." Then she lowered her head again but then Melissa yelled out,

"Oh god yes, suck my cock baby, that's it suck me good."

I redoubled my efforts on Lexis clit and soon had two fingers in her ass, stretching her out nicely and twisting my fingers in her on every out stroke Soon both women were panting heavily and Melissa started calling out, "Oh god I'm going to cum soon. Suck me good baby, I'm all most there."

By the bucking of her hips I knew Lexi was not far behind and as Melissa yelled out and shook, Lexi did the same. What surprised me was the fact that Lexi was a squirter. As she came a stream of liquid hit my chin. Quickly I covered her slit with my mouth and began to drink her sweet nectar down. They both yelled and moaned for almost a minute before flopping over in the bed. I pulled my fingers from Lexis ass before moving up the bed to join them.

It took them several minutes to come back from their orgasmic bliss but eventually they noticed that I still had a raging hard on. They both began to stroke it and Lexi purred "Now what do we do with this Melissa. It isn't fair that we have had some fun and poor Adam here is stuck like this."

Melissa chuckled and then gave me a kiss before giving Lexi one too. "Well seeing as you are the guest and I have had it in me several times before why don't you take care of it for him."

Lexi grinned at that then noticed that Melissa was still hard herself. A sly smile crossed her face and she got on all fours and motioned Melissa under her. Then she lowered herself onto her cock. "Oh god that really hits the spot," she said looking into her eyes "Yours is just the right length to rub right on my G spot. God I am going to soak these sheets." Then she waggled her ass at me and looked over her shoulder. "Well you liked having your fingers up there hurry up and shove that monster prick of yours in."

I grinned and quickly lubed my prick up with some of her juices that were leaking out of her pussy and then eased myself up behind her. I had already loosened her up a bit but I still took it easy and eased myself in. My head popped in and I felt her warm velvety insides swallow me up. As I slowly pushed ever inwards Lexi moaned in appreciation. It took me two minutes before my entire cock was buried inside her and I stayed still for another minute before she looked over at me again and said "Ok start fucking but slowly at first."

12