Boy Company Ch. 01

Story Info
I finally get over my boyfriend w/ his teammate, Lane.
2k words
3.37
5.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lovelly
Lovelly
14 Followers

It was Tuesday night. I was horny. My boyfriend dumped me a month ago. He was an asshole. I was a virgin and the only position we ever tried was missionary. We talked about switching things up, but we always stayed in the missionary position and he would cum before we could ever switch.

He was nice to me. He would always finger me. I loved his fingers. They were long fingers and they felt good inside of me. I would cum a lot. He would eat me out too. He would stick his tongue as far into my pussy as he could, and then he would wiggle his head back and forth. His tongue felt soft and wet down on my lips.

I wanted to try to ride him. I was too nervous to ask. I was nervous when I got naked. I had a nice body. I had a firm rack that was bigger than most girls. My ass was nice too. All the guys at school checked me out. Just something about being exposed made me nervous. Do not get me wrong, I felt comfortable around my boyfriend, but we were both new to sex.

Tonight, I wanted some boy company. I did not care what my old boyfriend thought. I wanted to feel more comfortable being naked around a boy. I decided that I was going to make another boy cum.

My old boyfriend played tennis. He played doubles with another boy named Lane. Lane and I talked on and off during the month after my boyfriend dumped me. I knew Lane wanted to fuck me. I would always tease him. Normally it was to make my old boyfriend jealous. My old boyfriend was oblivious. This time, I was going to give Lane what he really wanted.

I called Lane and asked him if he wanted to come over and watch a movie. "Watch a movie" was code for fool around. Lane said yes, and he told me he would be over in about twenty minutes. I could hear the excitement in his voice. I was not for sure going to fuck Lane or anything, but I wanted some company and I planned to see how things went.

I started getting ready for Lane. I put on my good bra. A pink push-up bra that made my boobs look even better. I pulled on a matching pink thong. I heard the doorbell ring. It was Lane! I put on the rest of my outfit and I looked in the mirror one last time. I had curled my soft, long blonde hair. My hair went down my shoulders and rested just above my tits. I looked hot. I had on daisy dukes that let you see the bottom of my ass and a white tank top that was a size too small. You could see my pink bra through it too. Lane was going to love it.

I opened the door.

"Hey, Lane!" I smiled.

"Hey, Tess!" Lane smiled back.

Lane's eyes lit up. I saw him eye fucking me. Lane was wearing a pair of khaki shorts and a black t-shirt. Lane was tall and muscular with short black hair. He took up the entire doorway. I gave Lane a hug and squeezed a little extra tight. I felt something move in his khaki pocket.

"Wanna come upstairs?" I asked, I smiled at Lane, my face blushed.

Lane put his hands in his pockets as if he was covering something. Lane nodded, smiled, and said sure. I brought him up to my room. I made sure to walk slow up the stairs so his eyes were staring at my ass the whole time.

We got into my bedroom and I told him he could sit on the bed. Lane sat down on the edge of the bed. I got on the bed and kneeled next to him. I asked him how his day was going, and he said it was going well. He told me about his day. I made sure to laugh and touch his arm a lot.

"Practice was good too...," Lane said.

Lane tried to cut himself off. He knew that when he mentioned practice, I might start to think of my old boyfriend. He was right. There was a short pause.

"How is my old boyfriend doing?" I asked, trying not to make things awkward, trying to play cool.

"He's good," Lane said.

There was an awkward silence. I told Lane to get more comfortable and that I would put in a movie. I picked a random kids movie. I was not planning on watching much of it. Lane sat up on the bed, two pillows behind his back and his legs spread in front of him. I sat next to him. I leaned in and made sure our shoulders were touching. I looked down at Lane's legs. Lane was wearing shorts. He had thick thighs and a nice butt. I couldn't stop thinking about his butt. I wondered what my old boyfriend might say if he knew I was with Lane right now.

Lane and I sat in silence for a bit and watched the movie. There was clearly tension. My heart was beating harder than normal and I didn't know what to say. I could see Lane's chest moving faster out of the corner of my eye. I wanted to make an excuse to touch Lane some more. Everything I thought of sounded lame. This was making my heart beat faster still. Finally,

"Sorry I brought up practice earlier...," Lane said, looking at me.

I looked at him. His mouth said sorry, but his eyes clearly said he wanted to fuck me.

"It's ok. It's not your faul," I said, and I reached over and placed my hand on his thigh.

Lane was startled at first. I kept looking seductively into his eyes. Lane's thigh was so muscular and warm. I rubbed my hand up and down the inside of his thigh. I really must have caught Lane off guard. He was frozen and his face got all red. I bit my lip as if to say "I want you so bad." And I leaned in closer. My boobs rubbed up against Lane's shoulder.

"Tess...," Lane said softly, almost questioning what was going on.

"What?" I asked seductively.

I knew Lane wanted it. He did not even try to fight me. I could tell he was trying to think of a way to put his hands on me.

I moved my hand further up Lane's thigh. His shorts were tight. I could see his bulge was yearning to break free. I unbuttoned his shorts and unzipped them. Lane's cock flung out, nearly fully erect, and I had not even touched it yet. I smiled to myself. It was bigger than my old boyfriends. I thought about how mad this would make my old boyfriend and I grabbed Lane's cock. Lane closed his eyes and leaned his head back against the wall.

I started stroking Lane's hard cock up and down. I stared at his face the whole time. Lane's mouth was wide open. I smiled and stroked his cock faster. Lane started to moan. I thought about what I was doing, and I got even more horny feeling Lane's big cock in my hand. I wanted to make Lane cum.

"Tess, you are the hottest girl I know. Why did your old boyfriend break up with you?" Lane asked.

Lane leaned in and we started kissing, my hand still around his big cock. He was pushing his tongue deep into my throat. It took me by surprise at first. I liked tasting his warm saliva. I pushed my tongue further into Lane's mouth. We could both barely breathe. Lane started grabbing my boobs as we were making out. It liked when he felt me up. I was wet.

Lane flipped me on my back and got on top of me. He pulled my shorts down to my thighs and started fingering me under my pink thong. Lane's fingers slid inside my wet pussy and pulled me up and up. My hips were under Lane's control, and my hips started thrusting to his finger pull.

I came twice from Lane's fingers and I told Lane that I did not know if I wanted to go any further. He said that was ok, but he really wanted a blow job. I thought about it. Thinking about it made me want his cock more. I've only ever had my old boyfriend's cock in my mouth. My old boyfriend would probably hate it too. I smiled seductively at Lane. I was horny again.

I flipped Lane on his back. Lane smiled at me and pulled his shorts down further. I lifted his shirt and started kissing my way down his stomach. Lane had a six pack. Eventually, I got down to his cock. It looked way bigger from this angle. I looked up at Lane and he was smiling down at me. I smiled back. I wanted Lane to cum. I put one hand on his cock and started sucking.

I bobbed my head up and down on Lane's big cock. My hand was stroking up and down his shaft. I had good rhythm. His cock tasted good. My lips were sticky from a little bit of pre-cum. I continued to suck with my jaw open and lips around Lane's cock. I was getting Lane's cock slobbery wet. I could not help the slobber. Lane's big cock made it tough to swallow any saliva that was in my mouth.

My hair was starting to get in my eyes and in my mouth. Lane reached and held my hair for me. Lane's cock was getting harder. My jaw was getting sore, but I could feel his cum rising. Lane was about to explode. I started sucking harder. I wanted to know what Lane cum tasted like.

"Oh Tess...," cried Lane.

I took my mouth from Lane's big cock. I liked making Lane cry out. I looked into Lane's eyes with my sex face. I continued to stroke Lane's cock.

"You can cum in my mouth," I told Lane.

My old boyfriend would hate that. I smiled at Lane and I went back down on his big cock. I choked a little bit.

"mmmm," Lane was grunting.

I could tell Lane was about to cum. I stroked his cock with my hand a little faster and then reached for his balls. I fondled Lane's balls as I continued to bob my head on his big cock. This is it. Lane was clenching his hips. Lane was going to cum. I braced for Lane's load and continued to suck

"Oh Tess!" Lane cried.

I felt one last spasm and Lane's load shot into the back of my throat. My mouth was full of cum and cock. I choked on Lane's cock and coughed. I tried to swallow as much of Lane's juices as I could. Some of Lane's cum spilled out the sides of my mouth. I left my mouth on Lane's cock and kept swallowing. Lane's cum was warm as it went down the back of my throat. I lifted my head and smiled at Lane with cum all over my mouth.

We watched some more of the movie. Lane kept saying that he did not know why my old boyfriend broke up with me and that I was amazing. I let him feel me up some more and I stroked his cock some more. Eventually the movie was over, and Lane left.

The next day on campus I learned that Lane had told people about what we had done. I started getting a lot more attention from boys around campus. A lot of the boys started texting me. All they ever wanted was the same thing. Girls started giving me glares too. I did not care about them. I hope my old boyfriend knew that I had made his tennis partner cum.

I smiled as I thought about what I had done. I wanted more boy company. I was getting horny thinking about it.

Lovelly
Lovelly
14 Followers