Boy Meets Girl

Story Info
Two strangers meet and are attracted to each other.
1k words
3.53
11.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clang! His heart skipped a beat. He was alone with her. She was looking as gorgeous as she was in the same photograph which had given him so many sleepless nights. What he liked about photographs is that they capture a moment that's gone forever, impossible to reproduce. The one he had was truly one of a kind.

The girl was pretty, there was no doubt about it. But there was something inexplicable about the inherent magnetism in the photograph, which had translated into real life. Was it the subtle hint of a mole near her lower left lip? After all, as soon as he had laid his eyes on it, he had just wanted to touch it, badly. And that was just from a photograph. He was acting like as if he was character in a classic romance, where the character would just take one look and fall in love. But this wasn't love, it could be, someday, but right now, it was sheer unadulterated lust.

The more he looked at her, his hands seemed to automatically move towards the object of his desire. They shook as he moved them towards her face, towards that mole. His eyes were fixated on her lips, as he gently touched the mole with his right hand. The girl sharply drew her breath in, at the touch, as if it burned her. Even if the touch did not, the intensity in her eyes would have shamed even the most sophisticated lady. She was just a girl.

The girl moved her eyes and took a look at him. He was handsome, and had a rugged face with sharp features. And his eyes, they were making her feel things that his smooth touch was not. The appreciation and intensity of his stare made her feel good and also vulnerable. She was used to advances from boys and she knew she was pretty. But this, made her feel different. Maybe it was true what they said, one doesn't know till one sees it. And she was seeing it in his eyes, his desire, his need for her.

He thought, "She looks like she had some modeling experience". Her whole appearance oozed confidence. He wasn't even sure why she hadn't removed his hand from her face. Before he could think about removing his hand, he saw her neck forming a hole near her upper breast-bone, between her collarbones. He suddenly realized that she was breathing heavily, but without making any noise. He tried to look into her eyes while moving his hand over her velvet soft lips but she avoided eye contact. Her left hand did come to rest upon his hand softly as he touched her lips

"Why have I not removed his hand", the girl thought to herself. She also saw from the corner of her eye that his eyes were trying to catch hers but she was adept at avoiding escalations, and she did just that. Averting her eyes and focusing on the empty ceiling seemed to do the trick, for now. What was she trying to avoid, even she did not know? Maybe it was the attraction, maybe it was the connection, maybe it was the lust, but it was her default response. Caution usually builds up over time, especially for someone who was so used to attention from a lot of avenues. While she was cautious, it was also true that all this felt different to her. She just could not explain. And then, without warning, his hand moved over her lower lip, his eyes steadfast on her face, gauging her reaction.

The atmosphere was thick with tension as he moved his fingers over her lips, gazing upon them, gazing upon her with wanton hunger. He was impatient now, but he still wanted to savor the moment. He clicked his lips with his tongue, wetting them in anticipation. He wanted her lips on his. His left hand had automatically started caressing her long straight hair. Some of her hair was on her forehead, casting a slight crescent shaped shadow on her right eyebrow in the dim lights. His breathing was steady but he knew it was all about to change. He looked at her again, taking in her appearance.

He was touching her hair. She repeated to herself, He was touching her hair. She could swear he was closer now, maybe centimeters away. How had it come to this. From mere strangers, who barely knew each other, to this. She did not even know what to call what they had. But she now knew, she wanted it too. She wanted his touch and she wanted to touch her. She also realized with a jolt that she was holding his right hand with her left, as he caressed her face. Her breath was heavy, and she could hear his too. It was steadier than hers, but heavy. She looked up, straight into his eyes and the distance between their lips evaporated.

Sound of guitar music filled the air. He had put on a song.

"One look and I can't catch my breath, two souls into one flesh"

Their hands moved over the others' body as if they wanted to just take it all in, while their lips were glued together.

"When you're not next to me, I am incomplete..."

They were panting with the effort now ..

"Coz I am all fire, like a thousand suns, I couldn't burn it out, even if I wanted to"

He touched her all over, taking in the contours of her body as he kissed her with frenetic passion, while she touched his chest and his broad shoulders, digging her nails into them

"These flames tonight. Look into my eyes and say. You want me too like I want you"

They stopped for a brief pause, looked into each other's eyes and almost immediately, their lips were back together.

The guy woke up with a jolt, he had slept off holding the photograph in his outstretched hand. He had been dreaming. He groaned because he had wanted so much more, but still, the memory of his dream brought a smile onto his face. He hoped that when the girl reads about his dream a few hours later, maybe she would smile too, knowingly.