Boy Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elaine lifted her face for another taste of Jason's tongue while her hands pulled up first her baby doll pajamas and then scrabbled at his tee shirt. He lifted first one arm and then the other so their naked chests could touch. They kissed and fucked like that, his loins rubbing between her thighs, his chest abrading her tits. His hardness against her dewiness, his flat upper body against her roundness.

Her tongue quested against his as his cock drove inside her cunt. And when her mouth was satisfied for a time, she pressed his face away and down to one of her mounds. Hungrily, he sucked the nipple, already hard with desire yet getting harder in his mouth as he pulled at the nubbin of woman-flesh, dragged his tongue over and around it, worried it gently with his teeth and felt Elaine raise herself beneath him, lifting her tit, offering herself so he could acquire more of her until she felt as if her entire boob was in his gaping maw, as his cock was fully within her clutching cunt and the stubble of his chin roughened the skin of her chest as his pubic hair rubbed the soft nakedness of her inner thighs.

There was a perfect rhythm between the two lovers as if they had known this act for years. The thrust of his cock and the spread of her thighs, followed by a withdrawal and her closing so that the pressure she felt continued, so the lust was contained in the V of her legs. Centered there with an outpost on her tits as he kissed one and then the other. And her fingertips as they caressed his flanks, danced over his back, luxuriated in the feel of his hair. Ran along the whorls of his ears. Pulled his mouth away from her tit so she could searched his face with her fingertips and when she found his lips, let him kiss her fingers and suck them the way he had sucked her tongue and the way her cunt was even now sucking his cock, pulling it deep, letting it fill her, caressing the shaft as his tongue caressed her fingers until she released him ever so slightly so he could pull away only to drive back inside her and force her cunt to accept him.

Jason was amazed by her heat, by her rapacious fervor as he fucked her. As she fucked him. No girl his own age could fuck her as Elaine Henderson did. She worked her cunt as a talented co-ed would work her mouth up and down his tool. And it wasn't just internal. As he lifted and lowered his loins, the wildcat beneath him lifted and dropped her hips, rotated them so that her pussy gripped his shaft in all three dimensions and the pressure was never the same. Sometimes it was from the top of her slit so that he dragged across her clit and the upper cleft was the perfect grove for his prick. At other times, she angled her hips so that he was entering her from the bottom and the head of his cock was no doubt hitting her g-spot because that angle of entrance always drew a loud moan from deep within her lungs.

It was that throaty moan that let him know he was pleasing her. That and her soft grunts, her Incoherent words, Elaine's whispered pleas, her frantic urgings to fuck her harder, fuck her deeper, fuck her faster. Announcements that he was driving her insane, that she had never been fucked so well, that she was going to cum on his cock and it was there and it was big and it was wonderfully fantastic and she was cumming and it went on and on and on and he felt her cunt tighten around the entire length of his cock and grip him and hold him and pull him deeper till her words stopped and she fell back on to the soft green grass and the skin of her upper tits and chest and her neck all the way up to her ears darkened and her legs fell open and her womb opened too and a warming flush of liquid bathed his cock and he was cumming too, cursing and biting her tits, shuddering as he pounded the lifeless body beneath him and crying out words unknown to him and his own essence filled the waiting and expectant pussy and mixed with hers and he fell away from her, rolled over to feel the cool grass against his buttocks and shoulders and the two spent lovers stared up at the moon-brightened sky and her hand found his and clasped it tightly. Raised it to her lips and she kissed his palm.

Finally, she moved. A slow languid movement. Elaine lifted herself on one shoulder to look down at Jason. His face was covered with sweat. So was his chest. She felt her own garments clinging nastily to her body. She stood. She stripped off the robe and her red pajamas. The crotch of her panties were rent, no doubt from when Jason jerked them aside so he could enter her. She smiled. At least the baby doll had served its intended purpose, even if it wasn't her husband who had taken notice of them.

She still wore her fuzzy slippers, so she didn't feel the grass of the lawn or the flagstones of the patio as she walked to the table where the glasses and paper plates were stacked. She found a cotton towel and in the same ice chest that held the few wine coolers she found a bottle of water. Elaine carried items back to Jason. He was still lying motionless but his eyes were open.

He licked his lips. "You're beautiful."

"A girl always likes to hear that."

"I don't know how your husband could ever - " Oh, shit, he'd stepped in it now.

"Ever what, darling?" Elaine knelt by his side and offered him a drink. As he lifted the bottle and gulped down the refreshing water, she gently rubbed the towel over him, drying his chest. Then she stood and pressed the folded cloth against her pussy.

Tossing aside the towel, she went to her knees again. She bent over his loins, bent down and lifted his cock with one hand and took the head in her mouth. She sucked gently but insistently.

"I think it's dead."

Elaine didn't hear a word of it. She simply continue her soft lips around and up and down and over till his man-meat responded and she could give it a proper oral cleaning. She cleaned his balls, too, tickling them with her tongue tip and sucking each hairy egg inside her mouth

When she was done, she stretched out beside the young man, the one she had watched grow into adulthood with her son, the boy she had taken to Scouts and soccer practice, whom she had watched over as he and Derrick had braved the dark night for the first time in a tent in the Henderson backyard, the boy she had cheered from the stadium stands and the gym bleachers, over whom she had shed a tear when he crossed the platform to receive his high school diploma. The boy who had just fucked her to orgasm, an orgasm better than any in recent memory.

He gave her the water bottle and she took her share.

Elaine repeated herself. "Ever what?"

"Nothing."

"Dear heart, in about thirty seconds I'm going to wrap my tonsils around your cock. You can have a blow job. Or you can have a toe curling, lungs emptying, tears-in-your-eyes type of blowjob that will make you swear that there's a Heaven and you've just seen the Pearly Gates." Elaine surely hoped that the good Lord would forgive her blasphemy.

She slipped down so that she could blow a gentle stream of air across his semi-erect cock. "My husband could ever what, my love?"

"Uh, look at another woman."

"I believe there's more that you were going to say." She ran her tongue up the sensitive underside of his pole. "I'm sure you've been blown before. Wanna see how good a real knob polisher does her job. I swear, I can make Hoover look like a second rate sword swallower."

"Hoover?"

"As in vacuum cleaners; you know, suck up everything within reach. It's what the rest of us call Carolyn Hawthorne when she's not around."

Jason sorely wished she hadn't mentioned that woman.

"Have you ever been in the bushes with her? I hear she's pretty good."

"No.'

Elaine believed him. Jason's guard was down and there was no reason for him to lie.

"You've gotten head before, though."

"Yeah."

"When we first danced, I reckoned this hunk was a good eight inches. Seems I underestimated you a bit. I'll bet those perky little high school girls and college co-eds can't take it all. Can they?"

"Maybe one did."

"Darling, like you're mama said, I'm going to take care of you." She fit the head of his cock in her mouth and played around with her tongue before slowly, quarter inch by quarter inch, worked the tube into her mouth, easing it in as her lips massaged the shaft and her tongue felt it fill her mouth until the head went into her throat and nestled there and his wiry pubes tickled her nose.

Jason felt her hard nipples graze over his thigh. He watched her boobs, not big, hang down and shimmy as she adjusted her body to a more comfortable position. He discarded an impulse to fondle her hanging funbags, aware that she wouldn't appreciate the contact at this time. She was clearly concentrating on his cock and wanted no distractions.

Just as slowly, Elaine let the cock slip out of her throat and finally out of her mouth.

"I really want to eat you. Ever cubic inch of you. And I want you to love every second of my blow job because believe me, darling, I'm going to love it as much as you. If you don't tell me what you were going to say, though, this is what you'll get."

She put his cockhead back in her mouth and stroked the column a few times. It was exactly what he got most of the time from the co-eds he dated.

"It's your choice," she teased as she let go of his prick.

"I don't know how Derrick's dad can have you and want somebody like Hoover." He felt like a son of a bitch for telling her, but he felt like she had his back against a wall with a half dozen riflemen aiming their guns at him and somebody was offering him a last cigarette and did he want a blindfold?

"Oh, did Allen slip away with her during the party?"

"Yes."

Elaine thought about her husband's unresponsiveness when she'd sucked his cock. One blow job from Carolyn Hawthorne wouldn't have drained him that badly.

"It wasn't just her, was it?"

"Please - "

She kissed his prick again. She told him, "You don't have to say another word unless you really want to hear angels singing."

"He and Mr. Winthrop took Mrs. Liggett in his new car. They were going to the park.'

"To Bellerieve?"

"Uh, huh."

"You know, even when I was in high school, Bellerieve Park was the place to go. In fact, even after Derrick's dad and I married, we ended a couple of dates out there. We were very daring back then." Elaine ended her confession and took Jason deep again. Just as slowly as before, she released him. "Anything else?"

"No, I swear."

She believed him.

"Thank you for being honest. You've earned your reward." So saying, Elaine shifted so that, instead of meeting his body from the side, she was between his legs. She bent back over his cock.

Jason watched as it oh so slowly disappeared in her mouth. And was held there while the woman adjusted to the length and girth of his cock and huffed oxygen through her nose. Her mouth and throat were every bit as tight as her cunt if not as moist. He felt her withdraw and as she held just the head. She slobbered on it. Elaine had to let her eyes cross slightly as the cock rose in front of her pointing at the sky. She looked at it, inspecting it as she spread her saliva up and down the tool. It was heavily ribbed with blood vessels - it must need a lot of blood to support it - and the cock held her mesmerized as a cobra holds a rabbit.

When the shaft was fully coated, she slipped it back in her mouth. The third time, she was more ready to accept Jason's cock. She slid easily down it. Filled herself with it. Used her tongue while she could, sweeping at the first three inches before the cock was too much for her tongue's movement. She was content with a raising and lowering of her head, of a closing and billowing of her cheeks. All with a steady pace as if she had till dawn and this was a night that would never end.

Jason put his hands behind his head so he could lie more comfortably and watch. He was pleased that occasionally Elaine would lift her eyes so she could see his facial responses. The eye contact was almost physical.

Involuntarily, he lifted his hips. Elaine immediately closed her eyes. After that, he forced himself to lie motionless.

She continued for several minutes before pulling free of the pole. She worked her lips around it, moving up and down while her fingers stroked gently. She gathered some spit and let it trickle over the broad head. It oozed down to meet her fingers and she coated Jason's cock once more.

Again she took him deep. Her fingers toyed with his heavy nuts in their heavy sac. She wanted his cream. Wanted it in her mouth, down her throat, coating the lining of her stomach. Wanted its taste. It viscous heaviness. Its warmth. Wanted to feel his cock pulse in her mouth the way it had throbbed in her cunt before unleashing its sweet liquor. She wanted his cum in her belly and on her face so she could smear it over her skin. On her boobs so she could offer it to her young lover to lick away. So he could taste himself.

She lifted herself a few inches so that Jason could see her press a tit with one hand. She took her nipple with her thumb and forefinger, pulled it straight so that her tit was stretched out

Her lover watched in amazement as her knocker lost all its roundness, became a cone of woman-flesh as she pulled it farther than he could ever imagine till she released it and it resumed its former shape, a rounded hanging pendulum that quivered slightly. He watched as she pulled her other nipple just as far, held it longer between her bright carmine nails and let it spring back. All the while, in the foreground, her lips, mouth, and throat massaged his cock. His nine inches appeared and disappeared with regularity as one tit and then the other was stretched and then released and the woman's eyes smiled at him with the knowledge that she was giving him pleasure and being happy in the giving.

He felt her begin to quiver between his thighs. Her hand left her boobs and disappeared down her body. Jason knew she was touching the inside of cunt lips. Toying with her clit. Exciting herself spreading the folds of the cunt that still held his cum. It would be leaking out. Splatting in huge dollops on to the lawn.

Abruptly, Elaine moved. She threw a leg over Jason and lowered her hips so that her cunt massaged his lower leg. Her eyes smiled again as as she moved slowly, spreading herself over his shin, coating it with their mingled slickness. Squeezed her thighs, gripping his leg. Rubbed her tits along his thighs. Kept her mouth moving and now that his leg was rubbing her pussy, brought both hands back in to play, one on his balls and the other around the base of his cock. Applying pressure to the base as she massaged his scrotum. Let go of his balls and played fingers over the hot flesh of his inner thigh.

Jason balled his fists up as he watched her mouth stretch. Felt the heat flowing over his leg, the stickiness coating it. Felt the pressure of her mouth. The gentler yet still insistent urging of her fingers as they massaged him. The pressure of his balls as they strove for release. He strained to hold his body still. Jason was certain that for all her talents, the woman sucking his cock would gag if he tried to fuck her mouth.

Their eyes focused on each other. His face was mixture of pleasure and pain, the pleasure of future release and pain of unwanted anticipation. He needed to cum and he needed to cum soon. The muscles and veins of his neck stood out and although she couldn't tell in the darkness that was around them, Elaine was willing to bet that his skin was white with the strain of wanting and yet not attaining.

When Jason squinted shut his eyes and trembled, she knew she was almost done. Her goal was near. She released the base of Jason's cock while continuing to tease his testicles. Her free hand found his rectum in the hairy crevice that split his buttocks. Her middle finger found and probed his ass and in reflex Jason's hips lifted and he felt as if she would gag and as her finger explored and her cheeks and lips pulled at the shaft of the young man's cock and her cunt pressed hard against his leg he let out a moan that turned into an animalistic howl and his prick pulsed and released its load and it splashed its way down her throat like a glut of flood water through a dam's sluice and Elaine lifted her mouth so the cum hit her tongue and she tasted the salty, slightly tangy semen and she lifted her mouth clear and aimed the head of his cock at her chin and cheeks and she sat up straight and let the cum shoot over her tits and shoulders and a wild spurt went high and struck her hair and stuck there while the final shots went back in her mouth and she swallowed like an unfed baby at its mother's breast and Elaine drank down the male-milk and her hands coaxed the dregs, as sapid as the first, from his balls up his cock and out his piss slit to flow across her tongue and past her tonsils and down her throat to slide, oyster-like, into her waiting stomach.

Elaine sat back on her knees. She watched, smiling, as her young lover returned to earth. It was a journey of several minutes. At last, eyes fluttered open and he saw his friend's mother kneeling between his splayed legs. Cum smeared her cheeks and hung, ready to dropped from her chin. His cum. His cum trailed down the slope of her left boob and clung pendulously to her nipple.

"Goddamn."

He sat up. He took Elaine by her shoulders and pulled her forward till he could mouth her decorated nipple and he licked it clean before moving to her face and tasting himself there, too.

He kissed her and she let Jason explore the inside of her mouth as his hands caressed her boobs and she tenderly touched his chest.

The kiss went on and on and as it lengthened, Elaine let herself be pressed backwards and Jason lay half atop her and their faces were so close he could feel the brush of her eyelashes and the kiss became as tender and as filled with longing as if the older woman and the younger man had been lovers for years.

* *

* *

*

"I will never, I mean never, consider taking Hoover in to the bushes," promised Jason after several minutes of silence.

"Then I've succeeded in saving another soul from her evil clutches. Not to mention her evil lips."

Jason sat up suddenly. "It's none of my business, but have you, I mean, have there been many you've uh, saved from her."

Elaine laughed. "Nary a one, sweetheart. You are one of the very few I've been honored to service thusly. At least in this town."

"Well, I guess I won't feel jealous, then."

She sat up and pecked in on his cheek. "And you can bet I've never had a cock like yours. I came twice, just sucking you."

"Twice?"

"Don't get too big headed, baby. They were small orgasms. Nice, but small."

"I can do better next time."

"I've got an idea. How about a dip in the pool?"

"What if your - What if Mr. Henderson sees us?"

"Maybe he likes to watch."

"And maybe he'll get out his 12 gauge and bust me." Several times he had gone out with Derrick and his dad and hunted dove in the wide fields between Houston and San Antonio and been to the gun club to shoot trap and skeet.

"Trust me," Elaine insisted as she stood up and pulled him to his feet. "Do you want to leave the lights on?"

"Sure. Why not?

He watched as she bent to pick up his shorts and tee. Before she handed them to him, she noticed a bulge in one pocket. She investigated and discovered the panties she had given him at the party.

"You don't want them back, do you?"

"Not if they help you keep it up. Fuck, if they help you stay hard, I'll give you a whole fucking wardrobe of worn panties."

"I like bras, too. I like the way they smell of the woman who wore them."

Elaine tucked away the panties and handed his clothes to her neighbor. Then she picked up her pajamas and robe. She saw that the white terry cloth had a wide grass stain from her fall to the lawn when Jason took her down and she knew the robe would need long soak to remove the stain.