Boy Scout Mothers Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a series of little shudders, her whole body relaxed, her legs splayed open flat on the bed.

She moaned “that was beautiful, beautiful!”

I slipped down the bed and buried my tongue in her cunt. I tried to take it all in my mouth nipping and licking the large fat lips.

Inserting a finger I started to finger fuck her. I looked up towards her head past her small hard tits .She had her fingers in her mouth sucking loudly.

We struggled to a sitting position on the end of the bed. I pushed my prick towards her mouth. She fell to the floor on her knees and licked the head rolling the foreskin back and forth licking it all over.

My god, it’s hard and big again”

“I love your young hard prick.”

Then she started to deep throat.

“Bloody hell” I cried out loud as she took me deep in her throat. I could feel her tongue, the back of her throat, her tonsils. The sensations were fantastic.

Right in, then right out. She would look at it, then up at me, then take it right in again and again.

I held her hair aside so I could look down and watch the governor’s wife giving great head.

“You’re the greatest I cried, what a champion cocksucker.”

She pulled her head away and laughed “would you say the same if I wasn’t the governor’s wife”

I pulled my cock down between her tits as I started to cum.

Not satisfied with that she pushed me down, inserted my prick in her cunt bucking hard.

I turned her over, positioned her on her hands and knees, inserting my finger in her cunt and my thumb in her arse and proceeded to frig her. I bit her hard leaving a love bight on her arse cheek.

“You bastard you marked me” she cried as she shuddered and came again I’ll fucking mark you all right, I want you to remember me, because I’m not going to forget you,” I moaned.

My prick was half soft. I pushed it towards her mouth.

“Make this hard so I can fuck your arse.”

As she sucked and licked my cock it grew and grew.

“Where did you learn to suck cock like that?” I asked

She just looked up at me rolling her eyes. I watched as she ran her finger along my balls squeezing them gently. I could feel my prick responding my prick stood to attention in no time.

You have a great arse I exclaimed as I sought her butt.

“Yes…Fuck my arse” I haven’t had a hard one there for years,” she yelled.

I rubbed my fingers in our juices and inserted one, then two, in here arse. She moaned aloud “oh! Oh! Ohhhh” as I met some resistance. She took my prick in her hand, shoved my fingers aside, pushed back and eased my well oiled prick deep into her arse.

We were becoming wild, boisterous, and noisy, our moans grunts and groans drowned out by the squeaking bed which seems to bounce up and down on the floor, and the slap slap as my stomach smacked against her arse cheeks.

I leant forward and grabbed her clit squeezing it softly and running my fingers round and round its hard nub.

She bashed her arse back against me rearing and crying out.

We continued in our frenzy, rutting like two wild dogs in heat.

Finally we were drained and collapsed in each others arms.

I had hoped this night might turn out as “The night I fucked the governor’s wife.”

I lay in her arms and realised “This was the night the governors wife fucked me.”

Daylight was breaking outside.

Jan lay in the early light with her legs splayed open, her finger rolling around on her clit, her eyes were glazed her breathing heavy. A series of small shudders racked her lower body. Her face was flushed.

“My joggers are on your back porch get them please”. She whispered.

As I collected the sports bag I looked up to see Maureen staring at me through the window of her bungalow. I waved.

I joined Jan in the shower. She was running her fingers through the hairs of her cunt, slipping them inside fingering herself. Her tits shining in the water looked like two over ripe pears hard small with fine stems.

On my knees I took over and washed, fingered, and then kissed her cunt.

Standing I washed and massaged her tits and nipples.

We sought each others lips. Our kisses grew more and more urgent. Locking each others heads with our hands, our tongues battled in each others mouths.

Nothing was said, the only sounds were the shower and our mutual moans and groans as increased sexual energy flowed through our bodies.

I could feel her massaging my prick with her fist.

She pushed back against the shower wall, lifted her legs and wrapped them around my back. There was no room. Locked together we struggled out of the shower.

I hadn’t penetrated her, but we were fucking on the outside, rubbing my prick against the top of her cunt.

She took me in hand and fed me urgently into that hot vibrant hole.

The governor’s wife proceeded to fuck me.

I stood holding her weight.

My hands were under and in her arse, as she bucked and rode my prick.

Her body rode up and down on my foreskin.

I tried to stop xumming but it was not to be.

Once again I came with an intensity that amazed me. I felt the tremors up my spine. My stomach churned, my legs weakened, my breaths came in short grunting bursts.

I kissed her.

“Don’t go jogging” I said, “stay with me.”

“I’d love to,” she replied …. “But I must not create a scandal. We must be very careful.”

12