Boy Scout Mothers Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie kissed me thoroughly, my hands automatically grabbed her tits, she pushed me away, “Listen fuck you,” “Don’t stuff around.”

“Darlene and I want you to fuck Felicity tonight.” “Yes,” she said when she spied the look on my face. “All your fucking dreams have come true.” We want you to fuck her here in her house with that arsehole of a husband nearby.

She didn’t even give me a chance to reply. “Darlene will fix Arnold.” “You just do as you’re told.”

Later, I watched as Darlene collared Arnold: “Let’s have a drink and relax.” She took him by the arm and headed him away from the library. He resisted. Darlene wouldn’t take no for an answer. She suggestively rubbed her magnificent boobs against his arm, “come on sit with me, let’s have coffee.”

He again started to protest mentioning the guests.

“The most important guests have gone; let Felicity look after the rest.” She added, as they wandered off down the hall.

A group of mums and husbands were standing around talking, when Jackie told him with a wink, he was needed in the library.

“Bloody hell” he thought, Jackie and Darlene were unreal. When they make plans things really happen.

He was amazed, as he turned the corner and saw Mrs Goldberg heading for the library. He caught up with her as she entered; closed and locked the door.

She offered no resistance as he took her in his arms from behind, squeezing her breasts and rubbing his roaring roger against the cheeks of her arse.

“Oh my, that’s wonderful,” she moaned, as he turned her round in his arms and kissed her with all the love and affection he could generate.

She was melting in his arms, when she shook herself and cried, “wait.”

“Richard, I need to apologise.” “I have never done this before.” “The other day in the washroom was terrible. I used you like a whore to take out my anger with Arnold.” “ Forgive me,I am so ashamed”…

He stopped her with a long kiss, holding her head with both hands. He directed her to look into his eyes. “Don’t be ashamed.”

If we’re confessing, you’re entitled to know, “I started out to tease and flirt with you because you were Mrs Goldberg, Arnold’s wife. Things have changed, he doesn’t count anymore I want you, just you.

“Oh thank god,” she cried kissing him.

Then shaking his shoulders hard, she demanded.

“Stop calling me Mrs Goldberg.”

“I’m Felicity; I want you, not to get revenge on him, but for myself.” “I love the way you make me feel. You treat me like a lady. Your eyes tell me I’m lovely.”

She wrapped her arms around him pulling him close and kissed him, her tongue and mouth all over his face. “The last few days have been marvellous.”

“They have been marvellous for me to” Hetold her. ‘I will never forget the moment upstairs in the bedroom when you dropped your dress.” “You were so sexy standing there in nothing but your high heels, your garter belt, and this silvery shining thong.” She gasped as he took it from his pocket and sniffed her warm odour.

“I can’t describe how hot you were. You moved so wonderfully, making the cheeks of your arse and those fabulous tits jiggle in that fucking erotic dance.”

He pushed her away holding her so he could look at all of her. “My god you’re magnificent, I am going to strip you, one piece at a time, so I can know every inch of you.” He kissed her again as he started, his fingers fumbling with excitement As each piece of clothing dropped away he kissed what it uncovered.

Felicity was becoming more and more excited; her anticipation grew as he moved slowly down her body. The sensations his slow and loving progress was creating made her pussy ache.

Her hard nipples were demanding attention, her pussy started leaking, she was moaning and writhing at his every touch.

Finally when she was standing wearing only her pumps, she could take no more. She pulled him close, “Come on, Fuck me… Oh please fuck me… I want you now… please… please… no more… no more…”

He laid her gently on the floor. Splaying her legs open and raising her knees. Taking control she helped him to enter her without delay. Their bodies slammed together as they worked away their frustrations, in a frenzy of love.

Lying together afterwards, they could not get enough of each others bodies, touching and stroking each other to another frenzied fuck.

Jackie called quietly outside the door, suggesting it was time to move.

Richard dressed her one item at a time, in a reverse replay of his earlier strip. Leaving little love bites in places she would discover in her shower, or when she dressed.

When she bucked as he bit her in very intimate places, he told her, “They are to remind you of me.”

“I’ll never forget this night as long as I live,” she told him as they moved down the corridor.

“You’ve been neglecting me,” she scolded. “I’ll remedy that right now” I replied. I tried to roll her dress up over her arse, “wait take it easy,” she said, as she opened a zip on the side that allowed the dress to rise freely.

Slipping my hands under the loose side of her dress, I massaged her hard firm athletic tits, and steered her over to the sofa. “Get on your hands and knees on that,” I directed.

“My hands and knees” she asked. “Yes if you do, I can get up behind you.” She drew her dress up, climbed on the sofa on her knees. She moved her legs apart wriggling to get comfortable. I climbed up to wipe the head of my already leaking prick up and down in the mouth of her cunt

She moaned and grunted, as I inserted the head, then pushed it home hard. She squirmed wriggled her body back until we settled into position. I was determined to make this last, drawing my prick right out until it nearly fell out, then slowly reinserting it until it hit bottom.

Her body worked back against me, she became more insistent, her body bouncing back to speed my thrusts. I reached around to grab the hard nub of her clit, rolling it between my fingers.

She was bucking and moaning as I grabbed her hair, pulling her back on to my now desperately thrusting prick.

The door rattled but this time I knew it was locked.

My sweat dropped from my face on to her back, as I emptied my sperm into her cunt. Marlene cried “keep going I’m nearly there.” I hung on till she came with a jolt. Dishevelled and fucked we lay together until the corridor was free and we could leave the room.

These weekly parties were going to be the death of me.

I drove home a much wiser young man. I had been minutes from disaster. A disaster that would have destroyed my future in the district, and caused untold hurt to those I love.

I had been lucky, saved by the two women who had come to be my best friends, as well as my lovers.

12