Boy Scout Mothers Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“My only partner has been Robert and we have never done what you did to me tonight. I can’t believe it; I’m still oozing, still horny from your tongue and fingers.”

“It’s not over yet,” he claimed, “it’s just started.”

He directed her to kneel on the bed with her body over his erect prick. He took her by the waist “Now you can control how we mate,” he said.

His words triggered a response in Rebecca entirely different to what he expected. She seemed to hesitate then jumped up off the bed, and started to walk back and forward across the room.

Richard lay back watching wondering what was up. She turned to face him, legs apart, hair askew, her face and chest covered in sweat, her lower body shiny with scattered splashes of cum.

She was a sight that would stir any lover. Richard responding to her erotic pacing and now her erotic stance, started to get up. “No stay there, I want you to listen.” she cried, running over to push him back and sit beside him.

“I want you to do something for me.” “Anything,” he started to say, as his hands found her tits. She pushed his hands away, “Wait, wait, this is serious.” “Listen to me, just wait, I want you to listen.”

“Robert and I are desperate to have an heir.” “We have tried for weeks and months without success, Robert won’t take tests so we finally asked our doctors for help.” “They offered some clinical solutions, surrogate mums, adoption, and artificial insemination like a cow.”

He thought he saw a tear run down her cheek as she said, “I want a baby, my baby, a natural baby.” “I want it to be conceived with love and passion.” “I want it to be a love child, not some ones cast off.” “I want to carry it, knowing the father, and remembering how and when we mated.”

Looking deep into his eyes she pleaded, “Please Richard, I want you to make me pregnant, I want you to father our child.”

Richard had become more and more excited as she spoke. He had been ready to push her down and fuck her, now he was overcome with emotion. The thought of being a father, making a woman pregnant made his heart beat faster. “A father,” he thought, “she wants me to be a father.”

Rebecca was raining little kisses all over his face; her tits were squashed up against his chest, as he pulled her over to lie on the bed beside him.

His mind was racing, he couldn’t think straight; finally getting his words together, he sank down off the bed pulling Rebecca’s body around so he was between her legs. He bent forward preparing to lick her cunt.

“Rebecca,” he said looking up into her teary eyes, “I would love to be a father, oops sorry, let me say that again.” “I would love to be the father of your child, Oh shit of our child.” “Oh hell, why can’t I say what I want.” “I can’t seem to get the right words, but what I want to say is.”

“Yes!”

Rebecca was laughing overjoyed at his response, “Oh that’s wonderful, “I have wanted to ask you all week, but didn’t have the courage.” I’ve been worried, you would say no,” she cried.

H started to protest but she stopped him, “listen Richard my love, it’s the right time of the cycle for me to conceive we’ve should try now.”

“We will do it right now,” he yelled as he pulled her to her feet and danced her wildly around the room.

His hands moved over her body, his lips locked on hers, in a long passionate kiss. She threw her arms around him kissing him back, his hard young body exciting her, she cried “yes let1s do it now, I want you now.”

“Don’t worry” he chided “you’re going to have me all night.”

Laying her on the bed he looked deep into her molten eyes, licking his lips as he spreadeagled her on the bed.

She started to speak but he silenced her with a kiss. His tongue crept into her mouth, her lips softened and relaxed, sucking him down as her passion soared and overwhelmed her. He pulled away so he could study her as she lay completely under his control.

He spread her legs further positioning himself as his fingers opened her womanhood to his gaze. Her white skin shone with perspiration, her pink nipples erect.

He stroked his prick in his hand, gradually easing his body down, until he could slip his prick up and down her cunt lips.

He slowly pushed the head in and out dipping it into her moisture, and then withdrawing, to run it up and down her pulsing cunt lips, again and again.

A whine of pleasure and frustration escaped from Rebecca as her head thrashed on the bed, her tits growing harder, her nipples so erect they hurt.

“Oh come on, hurry up, I want your baby, fuck me pregnant,” she moaned, her cries getting louder and louder.

Slowly he leant down inserting the end of his now over excited prick, at first inch by inch, then removing it. Then starting again, he pushed it in slowly, a bit at a time, until with one long lunge he rammed it in until he reached bottom.

They lay together not moving as they both felt the fullness of their mating.

Rebecca cried out as he slowly started to stroke In and out, her hands grasped his hips, her fingers digging into his flesh, as she felt this hard young prick entering deeper and deeper into her body.

Now Richard was gathering pace his thrusting more vigorous. His balls were slapping against the mouth of her cunt as he started to angle his thrusts to rub her clit, making her shiver and buck on every stroke.

Rebecca was moaning her body was alive, squirming and struggling to take him in further, and further.

“Please oh please let it happen now, makes me a baby.” She moaned.

He placed his hand on her heaving belly, “this will hold our baby very soon” he declared, as he bent to kiss her. Her lips sucked and held his, as their kiss grew more and more passionate.

His hands under the cheeks of her arse were lifting her up to receive his prick, he could feel his balls start to throb and grow. He knew he was filling her as his hips pushed forward and his cum flowed.

“Oh yes Richard, yes,” she screamed as she too reached her peak and slumped back on the bed.

Richard lay for what seemed an eternity before he pulled out and grabbed a couple of pillows, lifting her by the hips to place them under her arse.

Then positioning his now revived prick, he pushed it in, penetrating her till he hit bottom. With a grunt of satisfaction, he started to slowly move on her.

Rebecca gasped as she felt his prick push back into her cunt; in this new position she could feel his prick filling her, pushing her cunt lips wider, hurting a little as it forced its way.

To Rebecca this was a new sensation. It was impossible to lay still. “Oh yes” she moaned, “This position is incredible,” “Oh my god your prick is bigger its splitting me.”

“This is it,” he whispered,” This is it.” He could feel every inch of her cunt as it moved in and out. His cock appeared to become more sensitive, it was throbbing. His balls were ready to explode, this was an orgasm that he could tell would be different, this was it; he truly believed that this eruption would make her a mother, make him a father.

Rebecca could feel her body changing, she could not describe the changes, yet she felt them.

Their lovemaking had reached an unbelievable tempo, she could feel Richard reaching deeper and deeper, she started to spasm, grunting as she felt his hips shudder and his body stiffen.

His life creating cum was spurting into her deepest cavities. She lost control as she felt her orgasm building and explode.

Rebecca knew he would make her pregnant tonight. She had no doubt it would happen. She could feel it in her body as it opened to him, her tits appeared to be harder and if anything bigger.

Those large creamy white tits with their two pink nipples protruding were driving Richard wild. They seemed more pronounced, sexier than before, “the thought of pregnancy must have aroused them,” he mused.

She shuddered as he wet his fingers in her cunt and rubbed them lightly across her nipple. “My god your tits are a delight to feel and touch,” he told her.

Richard wanted to talk; he felt the need to express his feelings “Tonight will change our lives forever.” He told her.

Running his finger over and around her nipple he went on, “When you become pregnant, your body will change as you start to swell to make room for it to grow.” “Your breasts will gradually grow full and hard. As the months go by, they will become firmer and heavier, as the months go by and the baby grows

He fondled and kissed them, “your nipples will grow longer and fatter, as they get ready to supply your milk to our baby.” “You will change for the better you will be all woman.”

“Watching those changes as you move from a woman in heat to a mother, will be a wonderful life changing experience for us both.”

“I can’t find words to describe how I feel.” He groaned as more cum leaked from his prick.

“Excited? Yes. Thrilled? Yes, but they are only words they are not enough.” He kissed her deeply, and then looked deep into her again teary eyes. “This sounds terrible, but it’s the only thing I can think of, I must say it.”

“I can’t thank you enough for letting me share this wonderful experience with you.”

She kissed him holding him to her breast, running her hands through his hair. “You’re lovely,” she whispered, “You have made me so happy, I could cry.”

Early next morning their room service breakfast replaced the evening meal that had laid cold and ignored outside their door. They had fucked and talked, and fucked again.

Her cunt was awash with their combined sperms as he finally led her to the shower and washed her all over. Patting her belly down with the towel, he kissed her between her legs, “look after our baby” he whispered.

“Sweetheart, why are you so certain I am pregnant,” she asked, “I just know “he answered as they kissed and snuggled together.

He acted surprised months later when Bernadette told him Rebecca was pregnant. He smiled to himself as he thought of their first night and the many nights since then, when they had loved one another.

“That Robert is a sly one, I didn’t think he had it in him,” Bernadette said as she zipped up his fly.

“Neither did I, neither did I” he grinned, as he thought “I know who had it in her.”

12