Boy Scout Mothers Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No more, no more" she cried, pulling Richard's hair. "I can't stand it. It's too much. Please, let me rest, my heart is beating so fast I can't control it; I'm not used to such loving."

Richard knew he should let her take control; he licked along her inner thigh, raining little kisses on her pussy lips, his finger still curled up inside her, moving slowly as she came down from her peak.

Her body started to relax, she was crying. "Don't think I'm upset" she told him, "I'm crying because I'm so happy, you have made me a real woman, you have given me what my life has missed."

Richard whispered in her ear, "I have not given you anything; we have only just started to share each other." "We have more to share."

"I want to make real love to you. I want to be in you tonight, not in the car but in a bed where we can enjoy each other" His voice showed his disappointment, "right now we will have to get you home, you are late already."

Ryoko lay back along the seat stroking Richard's head. Her heart beats were slowing, but her pussy was still leaking. Her feeling for Richard was still climbing.

"I've got an idea," she cried, "my friend Asuka, the doctor has an apartment near our place we could visit her." Richard wanted to get her to a place where they were alone where they could make love." How will that help?" he asked.

"Well we could tell my family when we got home, that we had stopped off there to introduce you; it will stop questions about what I have been doing tonight."

He could think of no better plan so they called on the doctor.

The doctor was a striking tall Japanese lady. He estimated her age as slightly older than Ryoko making her possibly 45.

She too had what Richard called a classic Japanese figure, jet black hair an angular but beautiful Japanese face, small waist and hips, and in her case longer legs and slightly bigger boobs

She welcomed them and ushered them into the lounge speaking quickly in Japanese to Ryoko.

They spoke for while before Ryoko turned to Richard and took his hand in hers, "I am sorry, I must apologise for speaking Japanese in front of you its bad manners."

"Asuka knows my husband she doesn't like him she describes him as an ugly stupid pig."

"She asked me as soon as we arrived if you were my lover." "What did you say?" Richard asked excitedly.

"I told her no."

Asuka came back into the room, as he slipped his arm around Ryoko and kissed her. Out loud he said "You should have told her I'm your lover. I am going to be your lover."

"Ah that's good," Asuka cried rushing over to kiss both of them. Turning to Richard, Asuka said, "Ryoko has a bad marriage she needs a man who is kind. I hope you are such a man."

Turning to Ryoko she added "he is young and handsome you are very lucky, take him into the room while I ring your family and tell them you will be home shortly"

Ryoko was embarrassed, standing shyly inside the bedroom as Richard took her in his arms and kissed her. Don't worry we won't do anything to embarrass you, we won't do anything you don't want to," he promised.

She was quickly overwhelmed by his kisses and his words.

Before she knew it she was standing in the nude as his hands traced a pattern following his kisses. Richard had sunk to the floor in front of her. His mouth and tongue had once again brought an instant shudder of delight.

Standing he lifted her in his arms and carried her to the bed.

He stripped as she lay and watched his cock, shaking her head at its size. He too stared at her virtually hairless pussy and its neat tiny lips. "My god she's small" he thought "I will have to be careful."

He lowered himself on to the bed, placing a pillow under her hips before entering her slowly. She cried out as he inch by inch pushed forward, and then pulled out. Waiting a second or two he made her take his cock in her hand before rubbing it up and down on her clit. With both his and her hand controlling his cock, time and time again they moved it in only an inch or two before again fully withdrawing.

Dropping his head to kiss her on the lips, he moaned "I can't keep this up. I need to be in you before I come."

"Please Master Richard," she pleaded, "Oh please stay in me."

It was too late; Richard felt his balls and cock growing, ready to empty its sperm. He cried out "sorry" as he came, his hips jolting against her, before his body collapsed on to her slim frame.

She caught him in her arms and wrapped her small legs around him kissing him madly. "Wonderful, wonderful" she cried as she felt his cock pulsing in her pussy.

"So wonderful" she crooned in his ear. Her happiness was catching. He no longer felt embarrassed because he had come so quickly. They laughed as they clung together, his cock still hard, moving slowly deep inside Ryoko.

The door opened and Asuka entered. "Time to go," she ordered. Studying Richard's muscular bottom as it moved on Ryoko, she sat on the bed beside their heaving bodies.

Laying her warm hand on his buttock and running her fingers along the sweaty slopes, she kissed Ryoko on the forehead looked at Richard and said "You are a fine young man come back again, the bed will always be available."

Asuka left the room urging them to hurry and dress, "I'll make coffee," she said as Richard helped Ryoko to her feet.

Finding her yellow dress he lifted her arms and dropped the dress down over her body. "No! No! She protested "my bra, my panties."

"Leave them off." he whispered as he sank down on his knees in front of her. Lifting the hem of her dress he dropped it back over his head. Hidden by the dress, he held her away so he could study her tiny dripping cunt.

It shone with their combined cum, its lips seemed to have closed together. He couldn't resist, his tongue flicked out and licked along its lips, again opening her up to his mouth and tongue.

Ryoko was moaning and crying, pulling his head under her dress into her cunt. Her thighs trembled and her hips bucked as she started to come.

Richard under the dress did not know that Asuka had returned and stood watching. A jumble of Japanese escaped from Ryoko`s lips, as she came again and again.

Richard jumped under the dress when he heard Asuka ask Ryoko "is he making you come with his tongue?"

Ryoko replied "oh Asuka it is so marvellous, what a beautiful feeling. I have never had an orgasm before. This wonderful man has brought me to come so many that, I'll never forget this night."

As Richard pushed back and his head came out from under Ryoko`s dress, he was delighted to see that Asuka had opened her long kimono style dressing gown holding it back on her hips.

She was completely nude underneath. She stood with her slim legs wide apart and beckoned to him to come over to her. He shuffled around on his knees until he was directly in front of her cunt. It appeared bigger than Ryoko`s, it didn't appear to have been shaved but it was completely hairless.

He slid his hands up on to her rear, she had a shapely bum where Ryoko was flat, her skin smooth and flawless was covered in goose bumps.

She flinched as his hand touched her shivering skin, she stood stiff, unsmiling. Asuka was scared.

Richard looked around at Ryoko who nodded agreement as he shuffled around on his knees. He flicked his tongue forward to lick along the light brown lips of Doctor Asuka`s cunt. Asuka stood like a statue; she was fearful, "what I am doing" she thought. She had never allowed any man near her body. She was a forty five year old virgin.

Japanese men didn't excite her. Her reputation and qualifications as one of the worlds top brain surgeons meant she met very few eligible men in social situations. She was known as a very smart but very cold woman.

Watching Ryoko screaming with joy as Richard's tongue licked her private parts had made her excited, turning her on.

She wanted to join in, she could let him touch her and reject him if she didn't like it. No one would know.

"Why not," she thought as she stood waiting. Her skin was tingling with a mixture of fear of the unknown and excitement.

Richard's eyes devoured her; she was much more beautiful than Ryoko. There was something about her, the way she stood, the way her long legs shivered as he ran his hands up towards her cunt that made his prick twitch.

She sucked in great gulps of air as his fingers ran up her legs along past her cunt and fingered her anus. An involuntary shudder ran through her body, as a most exquisite feeling of anticipation brought a flush of joy to her brain.

Her body was not used to sexual stimulation, she didn't even masturbate, she didn't know what to expect other than from what she read in books

Richard was enjoying himself, he couldn't believe that the person he had described when he first met her, as cold aloof Asuka, was standing with legs open wide seeking his tongue.

His lips struggled to open her cunt lips. He was forced to take one hand from her arse, wetting his finger in his mouth; he used it to open her cunt for his tongue.

All this time Asuka had stood with her hands on her hips holding her clothes back to allow him to reach his target.

When his tongue licked up to her clit her fears instantly disappeared, a thrill swept over her, she moaned and cried as her cunt became wet, and she grabbed Richard's head and pulled it hard into her hips.

Her legs started to buckle, her weight for a minute rested on his shoulders as she seemed to faint away falling gradually to the floor.

Richard never lost his grip on her arse through all this. His tongue was interrupted for a few seconds, before he again buried it along with two of his fingers in her cunt.

Her body was twisted on the floor lying half on her side as his fingers explored her front and back passages.

Not another sound escaped from her lips for a minute or two, whilst her body convulsed at his touches. Then she seemed to come around, her legs slapped tight around his ears. She screamed out loud.

It was as though her tongue had been released, a flurry of Japanese and English followed as she jolted in a series of little comes. Richard felt her juices flow on to his face.

Asuka legs shot straight out, her body jolted wildly, bashing against his face. Her passionate response to his tongue was new to her; her actions were uncontrollable as her body responded to its first orgasm.

Asuka knew she was coming, she knew what it was, she had read about it. Now on the floor of her apartment with Ryoko sitting watching, this young foreigner was bringing her barren body to life. He was creating the most erotic experience of her life.

Time passed, Ryoko had kissed them both and gone home. They were still on the floor beside the bed; Richard was still fingering and sucking her now open and flooded cunt. She was feeling tired, completely relaxed when he licked his way up to her lips and kissed her.

"Another first," she thought as his tongue led hers back into his mouth. She had never had a man's tongue in her mouth before. She had never dreamed anyone would use his tongue like Richard in her cunt, in her arse and now in her mouth. "It's not very hygienic," she thought as she responded to his kisses," but it's wonderful."

He lifted her head up and peeled her dressing gown away, stopping in admiration as her small flawless tits with their extended black nipples came into view.

His mouth sucked one, then the other, nibbling on her nipples until she felt her juices start to run down her legs once more.

Her mind struggled to accept what was happening, "How many times" she thought. "How many can I give, how many is my body capable of giving."

"He just keeps going and going. I'm letting him do what he wants, and I still want more, what will become of me."

Richard interrupted her thoughts "lets get on the bed, I want to fuck you," he whispered.

Asuka panicked pulling away from him "I've never done it" she stammered.

"Never" he asked in astonishment.

"Yes Richard," she cried, "Never, I'm a virgin."

Asuka could tell he was finding it hard to believe a woman her age was a virgin so she rushed to explain. "You are the first man I've ever sexually kissed." "The first I've ever held in my arms." "The first I've ever allowed to touch me, let alone do all the things you have done to me tonight."

Richard was stunned. "A virgin, Christ she was more than twice his age, an international brain surgeon and she was still a virgin."

"Asuka would you like me to make love to you, to fuck you," he asked.

"I'm scared" she moaned. "I want to do it with you but I'm really frightened."

He lifted her up and led her to her bed, "I want to love you, it will be beautiful, I'll be gentle," he replied. "We will stop if you say so."

He stood beside the bed and held his prick out to her; he rubbed his fingers in her cunt and spread her juices on his prick. "I'm going to lie down on the bed and you are going to climb on top of me:" "That way you will be in control and you will be fucking me."

Asuka made up her mind "I want to do it."

She squatted with her feet on the bed each side of his hips. Richard held his prick up directing it at her hairless passage. She squealed quietly as it entered and slowly lowered herself down .He took her hips in his hands, "stop" he said, "Let your body get accustomed to it."

Asuka had made up her mind; she grimaced as she pushed down and without any drama accepted his prick fully in her cunt. She collapsed forward kissing him on the chest. "Don't move" she commanded. Richard lay still. He could feel her cunt moving to accommodate him.

Gradually she started to move, holding her tits against her chest in one hand, so she could look down and watch his prick moving in and out of her cunt.

Within minutes she came, crying out loud as Richard now used his grip on her hips. to bounce her up and down on his prick.

Asuka was no longer scared; she was excited, playing with his prick and balls, nibbling on his nipples. She was a forty five year old kid with a new toy.

They stroked each other and talked. She told him of her childhood, how she had become one of Japans top brain surgeon. In between telling the story of her life, she climbed all over Richard, kissing, fucking, and sucking, crying out in delight at every new position.

Daylight came causing Richard a moment of panic. "Shit what will I tell mum." he asked as Asuka rubbed him down after they had soaked together in the unit's hot tub.

"Tell her you're moving in with me," Asuka giggled as she licked his balls. "Sex has sure changed you," he laughed as he headed for the door. "I'll be back this evening to change you some more"

12