Boy Scout Mothers Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hand slipped down to rub his erection through his pants. “No.” she moaned, “lets get off the floor, and I want you to fuck me now.”

They danced towards the balcony door and eased out side, still dancing together.

Her hand had opened his zip and was massaging his cock vigorously.

“Keep that up and I’ll come in your hand” he groaned.

A few smokers watched as he danced her further from the door over to the corner balcony rail. “Turn around,” he whispered, “pretend you are looking out over the lawn below.”

Standing behind her in the shadows he slipped his hands around under the side of her gown and held her full tits in his hands. She moaned out loud as he pinched hard on her nipples.

Her moans had drawn a few glances from smokers who did not need a road map to know what they were doing.

“Shit,” Richard said,” if you don’t keep quiet we’ll draw a crowd of onlookers.”

“Stop worrying just hurry and fuck me,” she urged.

Pushing her forward until her tits were resting on the balcony rail, he used his knee to push her legs apart. Grabbing the lower folds of her gown he threw it up on to her back,

His hand found her thong stretching it to one side as his fingers entered her cunt.

She pushed back hard, “no fingers give me your young cock” she ordered.

His rearing cock needed no urging, it poked up and with her hand taking control, found its mark.

Their coupling was not love it was pure fuck, they fucked like rattlesnakes grunting and slamming into each other until she came. As she did his cock slipped out. It slid around leaving a trail of come over her arse cheeks until he felt it strike home.

“No! Not there! She cried, as he realised it was her rosebud.

But it was too late he had shoved in, stopping momentarily at her blockage and moved deeper.

“Oh shit,” she cried, “that’s terrible, I’ve never had it there.”

Richard moaned, “I’m sorry” and started to pull out. “Don’t “she said as the muscles of her arse tightened on him.

“Gently now,” she moaned, “gently.”

Richard knew he was finished, he would try to be gentle, but he could feel his cock exploding as he came and came in her arse.

They stood together for a few minutes and then moved apart straightening their clothes. As they did out of the nearby shadows a woman appeared, looked hard towards them, threw a cigarette away and moved back to the ballroom.

“Bloody hell I think she was watching us” Richard exclaimed as they kissed and moved back inside.

As they parted she whispered to him, “It’s alright the watcher was Irene, she’s my friend from Nigeria. I told her I was going to fuck you.”

She laughed, “Don’t look so shocked, she wants you to fuck her too before the conference ends.”

“In fact all of our African delegation want some young white cock”

“We are staying for a week after the conference ends.” “We will meet again young man, we will meet again,” she whispered as she moved away.

Asuka was bubbling with excitement as they drove home from the ball, “oh Richard that was wonderful.”

Her eyes sparkled, “I had a wonderful time”

“You really have been marvellous for me”

“I’ve been to dozens of conferences and never been to a ball before.” She was giggling and laughing, her happiness shone in her face.

“I loved it thank you, you’re lovely. “

Early next morning they lay sweating and panting for breath. Richard rolled her over so she could sit on top, positioning her body so she could again take his cock deep inside her no longer sore cunt. Asuka started to cry as she sank down to envelop his cock, “let me talk Richard” she moaned

“What’s wrong? What have I done?” he groaned.

“This Conference is finishing, shortly I must go back to Japan.”

She shushed him when he tried to protest, “Richard I have money, property, power and position, some people would say I have everything. This wonderful time with you has made me realise what I want to make my life better”.

“What I want is a baby.”

Again she placed her fingers on his lips as he tried to speak.

“Let me explain.”

“After seeing Ryoko and some of my Japanese friend’s marriages, I don’t want a Japanese marriage.”

“In my profession at home, marrying foreigners can create problems. Any way you are too young to marry.”

“Oh Richard, I have thought about it for days.”

I want us to make a baby. I want your baby…… I want our baby.”

Looking him straight in the eye, “No more condoms, no more protection. We fuck what you call bareback.”

Richard asked, “Are you sure.”

She blushed and whispered. “I want your spunk in me.” “I want my eggs fertilised, please be my baby’s father.”

Richard was overwhelmed. He truly loved Asuka. His actions told her all she wanted to know. “We will have a son.” he cried out loud. He laid her lovingly on the bed bending her knees so that they ended under her armpits. His body was trembling in anticipation he lowered his head and spoke into her pussy; “we will make a son tonight.”

For the next three days until the conference ended they spent every waking moment fucking. Their fucking took on a new intensity. He acceded to her every request. He ate the special Asian herbs and food she fed him to produce more sperm.

“No more oral sex.” She cried when his tongue entered her sopping cunt.

Time after time they fucked with her on the bottom after she told him, “I don’t want any of your sperm to spill.”

“Stay in me,” she pleaded, when Richard was spent and his cock had shrivelled

Then one morning as they brought each other to a peak, Asuka whispered

“You will always be my love.” “But you are young, you must love others.”

“I met your South American lady yesterday she’s from Jamaica; she is like me, too busy to have love life.”

“I told her you are wonderful lover,” she grunted as his cock hit the back of her pussy

“You what!” he cried as he felt his blood rising.

His cock started pumping his sperm, taking her breath away forcing her to stop talking.

She gasped, her body jolted in a series of little orgasms as his come spurted into her.

Sitting up, impaled on Richards still weeping weapon, she whispered

“She is waiting for you to call her.”

12