Boy Scout Mothers Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unlike men who had pursued her in the past, when he told her she was beautiful she knew he was not bullshitting, he meant it and she believed him.

This is silly, I only met him this afternoon and I’m mooning like sixteen years old. Shaking herself she decided to bring things to a head He’s probably just like the rest they all want one thing.

“Fuck me,” she whispered, “Fuck me.”

“No!” he replied. “You teased me all the way up those steps and I’m not giving in that easy.” “Your not eh?” she laughed surprised at his refusal.” we’ll see about that.”

She sat up and forced him to stand. She pulled his trousers down around his feet.

“Naked, I want you naked,” she cried. “I want to inspect you like a piece of meat like you did me. Now turn around so I can see your butt.” Richard tried to pirouette around. She gave a low wolf whistle. “Now come over here and let me kiss you. ”

He too was surprised when Chandelle didn’t kiss his lips but sank down on her knees and kissed his cock.

Her tongue took him by surprise. It circled the head of his cock teasing lightly and moved on as her mouth sought his balls and sucked on them.

Just as he was relaxing, she licked along his cock up to the head and looked up at him with what he could only say was the cheekiest grin you could imagine,

He gasped as she lovingly took his prick deep into her mouth until he could see it no more. With his prick fully within her mouth and throat she looked up at him and winked.

He started to grin until he felt her tongue and mouth start to work on his cock. He couldn’t take his eyes off hers; she worked his cock with her hands mouth and tongue all the while her eyes were glued on his.

He watched her cheeks move in and out as her head moved backwards and forwards. He felt her finger and thumb moving up and down from the base of his cock following every movement of her head.

Richard felt his blood start to boil. He could hear his own breathing becoming more erratic. She snorted and snuffled breathing through her nose. Her mouth worked all of his cock in a way it had never been loved before.

He tried to pull away as he started to come. But he couldn’t, her fingers held the soft part of his butt so hard they hurt. He gave up as his excited prick emptied its load into her hot receptive mouth.

He held her head by her long jet black hair and pulled her face into his groin, “My god Chandelle that was fantastic,” he grinned as he kissed her, his tongue seeking his come.

Chandelle was full of differing emotions. She had started out to give him a good time; she didn’t expect to have a good time herself.

“Oh shit!” she whispered when Richard once again laid her back on his bundle of clothes and his mouth sought her clit. She ran her fingers through his hair as she felt her body respond.

“Oh shit,” she moaned as she realised that a man for the first time in her twenty seven years was turning her on. She quietly cursed her body for letting her down. “I’m not supposed to enjoy it,” she moaned under her breath as she started to cry.

Richard was overcome, Chandelle was crying. Her few early tears turning into a flood as he cradled her in his arms and kissed her. He wrapped her in his shirt and held her close. He didn’t know why she was crying but knew it was something very important.

“Don’t cry sweetheart,” he crooned. I’m sorry, I apologise if I’ve done something to hurt you.” “Oh my god you’re just too lovely” she cried as she kissed him and hugged him back.”

“You’re cold,” he said as he held her and felt her shivering. “Dry those tears and let’s get dressed.” He kissed around her eyes and across her cheeks. “Let me remove any evidence of tears, I don’t want anyone to think I’ve been belting you,” he said as he tickled her and made her laugh.

Later after many stops on the one man rest areas they reached the ground. They stood kissing like young lovers. “Let’s go back up there,” Richard said with a giggle. “Those rest stops every ten steps are my cup of tea.”

Chandelle led him to the car. “I’m sorry for crying and mucking up your fun up there,” she whispered. “I want to get in the back seat with you.”

In the car Richard marvelled at the change in Chandelle. She had become so much more warm and cuddly that he found it impossible to keep his hands off her.

Richard had been so much fun as they climbed down from the tower that she had forgotten the past and enjoyed the moment. He worshipped her body, treating her like royalty. He was so gentle and appeared so sincere that she believed him.

His actions and words revived her, then they relaxed her. Finally his words and his actions set her on fire sexually. By the time they stripped each other off in the back seat she was putty in his hands, She held his ears and lifted his head to look into his eyes “I love what you have done for me tonight,” she told him.

“I’m not finished,” he cried as he pushed his face back between her legs. Speaking with his mouth full he asked, “How many more days and nights do we have until you leave?” While he waited for an answer, he licked from the edge of her arsehole along her pussy lips pushing his tongue in to flick her clit before surfacing to ask, “How many?” She answered, “Ten.”

“Ten days is not enough time for what I want to do to you,” he said as his finger played with her warm pussy.” “Oh Richard.” she cried. “I’m glad I found you, you make me feel so good.”

They lay in the back seat discovering each other. She laughed when Richard promised to kiss every little bit of her hot body. They giggled and struggled as he made her roll over, on her back then on her front then on to her side so he could reach what he called, “all her hidden bits.”

He sucked her toes and her fingers, bit her ears and her neck, licked her back, stuck his tongue in her bum, and made love to her belly button before returning to her clit.

“This is the best little bit,” he cried as he mouthed it and pulled her close. “I love your musky odour. Your pussy is so hot it smells hot. It tastes hot. It responds so quickly I think I’m in heaven.”

Chandelle was in heaven, she had finally met someone who could help her eliminate the ghosts of her student days.

In the back seat of his mother’s car they laid to rest her doubts and her worries. For the first time she wanted a man to fuck her, no she thought, I want to fuck a man.

Daylight woke them as they lay naked in each others arms. Early morning joggers, old people working their dogs and students taking a short cut to cricket had all passed the car unaware that Richard and Chandelle lay naked in each others arms sleeping after a night both would never forget.

12