Boy Scout Mothers Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inside Marion lay on the floor crying. Rushing to help her up Richard became angry when he saw her condition. She had been beaten. The sleeve of her dress was torn her lip split and a dark bruise was forming on her cheek. "Who did this?" he cried as he laid her on the couch.

Marion became agitated, her sobs increased, "keep out of it, leave me alone, nothings wrong," she cried as she struggled in his arms. Richard held her tight, "I won't do anything to hurt you" he whispered, "just let me help you."

Marion didn't know what to do. John had changed. He was no longer the man she had married. She did not know what had made him so bad tempered and angry. Their sex life had deteriorated until she hated having him touch her. He was rough and spiteful, abusing her. When she cried out he hit her, when she refused to have sex he bashed her. He refused to take her out locking her in the home.

Today he had drank most of a bottle of whiskey before berating her about her failure to keep in with the cookie crowd. "You're a fucking lazy slut." He bellowed when she tried to remind him that he had made her pull out of the roster.

"They're the people that run this place they control my life without them I'd be out of work." When she tried to reason with him he had shouted, "You'll do as I say you slut," punching her in the mouth and throwing her across the room before rushing off to work.

She felt secure in Richards's arms but knew he shouldn't be holding her. She tried to push him away but he wrapped his arms around her and held her all the time speaking softly, his face next to hers his mouth whispering in her ear. It felt good. She knew it was wrong but it felt so good, she felt so safe that she gave in and stopped fighting.

Richard felt her surrender. "That's it;" he whispered "let me care for you, just relax while I get some help." Richard was surprised at her reaction to his words. "No! No! No! She groaned .I don't want help, only you. I don't want anyone else to know what's happened."

He held her tight until she stopped struggling. He surprised himself when he kissed her lightly on the lips. "Don't worry, no one else, just me," he whispered as he continued to kiss across her face.

Marion was soothed by his kisses and his words. "Just you," she whispered as her hands crept around him.

She felt Richard's hands running over her back his lips kissing all over her face. She sighed if only John treated her like this. Tears started to flow. She tried but could not stop them.

Richard saw the tears and picked her up like a feather carrying her to the bathroom. "I want you to shower and get cleaned up," he whispered as he tried to unbutton her dress. She struggled pushing him away. "Oh no! No!" she groaned. "I'm ugly, don't touch me."

He groaned as he pulled her to him and kissed her on the forehead. "You're beautiful; a few bruises won't change that. She started to cry and he realised that she was not ready to let him see her without clothes." I'll leave you to shower and change. I'll wait in the bedroom."

Richard rang Jackie whilst Marion was in the shower. When he finished telling her about Marion she was spitting chips. "Just look after her." she whispered down the phone. Leave that bastard to Darlene and I, we'll fix him."

Marion was a different woman when she joined Richard. She had changed into a pretty floral dress it was old fashioned but it had shrunk and hugged her figure in places giving him an inkling of the body hidden under its folds. She smiled when he whistled. "Stop it," she whispered when he told her she looked very sexy.

Her hair was still wet giving Richard a lead on how to relax her further. "Let me comb your hair," he said as he sat her down in from of the dressing table mirror. She relaxed the tension leaving her body as he ran his fingers through her hair.

Richard didn't say a word just concentrating on combing and blow drying her hair leaving her time to gather her thoughts. Marion felt tired, the warm air and Richards hands making her sleepy. She had not slept properly for days scared that John would do something terrible in his drunken stupors. She nodded off as Richard massaged her scalp finally falling asleep.

When she awoke later she was in her bed in her nightie. She had been vaguely aware of going to bed but was unaware that Richard had carried her to her bed stripped off her dress and slipped on her nightie.

John was having breakfast when the phone rang he answered it and handed it to Marion, "it's that cookie boy." She started to tremble as she took the phone. "Hi it's me," Richard whispered. "Can he hear me?"

"No."

"Are you all right?"

"Yes."

"I will come over this afternoon after he goes to work."

"Ok."

"Remember; ring me if you need me."

She whispered "yes" and hung up.

John had sat listening. When she hung up he grabbed her hand and pulled her over towards him. "Make friends with that kid. Make sure you get back in their good books" he said his voice menacing.

Marion could not concentrate all morning. Richard must have seen her body when he put her to bed. I must have looked awful she thought as she decided to shower and change her clothes. In the shower she ran her hands over the bruises on her body thinking how nice it was to be dressing to please somebody.

She stood in front of the mirror as she tried on a low cut bra. She threw it away thinking I'm being silly he's just a boy. Finally she decided there was nothing wrong with dressing up for his visit. I'm not trying to seduce him; she told herself. I just want him to see me when I look good.

It was four thirty when Richard rang Marion's door bell. When the door opened he pretended to be stunned for a minute before giving a wolf whistle. He placed his hand over his heart, "you are so beautiful I can feel my heart beat speeding up," he groaned. "Stop it," Marion laughed, "come in side before the neighbours hear you."

He followed her inside studying the curve of her thighs as they moved under the light cotton dress. "The neighbours can't hear now," he whispered as he reached for her and pulled her close. "A kiss would be a nice way of saying hello don't you think." Before she could answer he lowered his lips to brush them lightly across hers, and then pulled her close. They stood quietly holding each other, Marion trembling her heart beat thumping in her ears.

My god this is silly she thought. I'm acting like a teenager on my first date. She felt Richards's hands moving down her back until they held her backside. They stopped for a minute then drew her body closer until they were tight together and she could feel his erection squashed against her stomach. At the same time his lips sought hers, his mouth closing over hers as she heard him moan.

She tried to say this is wrong but his mouth stopped any words and she surrendered to his kiss. Marion did not know what to think or what to do she loved kissing. John hardly kissed her anymore. She could feel her body responding to his kiss.

Richards tongue was creating havoc with her senses she felt her nipples harden and her pussy grow moist. She struggled for a minute then kissed him back her hands coming up to pull his head down to hers.

She groaned as she felt his hands working her dress and panties up until his hand was on the bare skin of her but. She knew she should stop him but she was enjoying the way he was treating her, it was nice to be treated as a woman not just something to abuse. She shuddered as his hand ran along the crack of her but and fingered her tight hole.

Richard knew he had to take charge. He wanted her and he was sure that she wanted him. He kept his mouth over hers and picked her up in his arms. He felt her take a deep breath and stopped kissing to allow her to object. She moaned but said nothing. Her eyes were closed and remained closed as he carried her over to the couch.

On the couch he knelt beside her and started to undo the buttons of her dress. He had opened the buttons to her waist when she opened her eyes and asked, "What are you doing?"

Richard continued opening buttons. "I'm taking your dress off.

I want to look at you. I'm going to kiss every inch of your beautiful body."

"I'm married," she groaned.

"I know," he whispered, kissing her lips softly as his hands ran lightly over her ribs and up to cup her breasts in her bra.

"We shouldn't," she groaned as she felt the moisture seep from her pussy.

"I know," he whispered as he opened her bra and freed her breasts.

"This is wrong," she groaned as his mouth closed on her nipple and she felt his teeth graze it lightly.

"Your breasts are lovely," he whispered as he moved to kiss the other.

She closed her eyes tight and gasped for breath her conscience still bothering her. "I'm married," she whispered.

"Help me," he whispered as he tried to removes her panties.

"Oh no," she groaned but lifted her hips as he pulled them away.

"Oh yes," Richard groaned as he kissed along her legs until he knew she could feel his hot breath on her pussy.

They both lay waiting both knowing what was going to happen. Marion's conscience was telling her this is wrong but her body was urging him to kiss her. "Do it," she moaned ever so quietly, "do it."

Richard was surprised when he heard her moans. He had not wanted to force himself on her but knew if he lay with his head so close to her pussy he would find it impossible to wait.

He licked her inner thigh. His fingers playing in the curly black hair that hid her pussy lips. "It's Beautiful," he whispered. When she did not respond he repeated himself "it's beautiful." Them with his fingers parting the hair he extended his tongue and ran it up from under her pussy along the hot moist lips until it reached her nub.

She shuddered and her legs twitched, a low moan escaping from her lips. "You taste beautiful," he whispered as he slipped one finger inside. She was wet and hot exciting him and driving him on. He moved his finger in and out slowly curving his fingers until they were creating tremors in her body on each stroke. At the same time he sucked her clit his lips pulling and stretching it in time with his inquisitive fingers.

Marion lay back as Richard's mouth found her pussy. Her mind was in turmoil. At first she worried about being found out, and then when Richard's fingers and mouth started to work she forgot John and let her self go. Time stood still. Everything seemed magnified. She could hear her heart beat thumping and her breathing growing louder, then a small shudder hit her followed by another then another until she was coming like she had never come before.

Richard felt her hands creep up along his side as her body shuddered and bucked into his face. His cock reacted to her orgasm and grew rock hard. He wanted to get in a position where she could touch it. He lifted his head to look up at her face. She was licking her lips her eyes were closed.

He kissed over the slight swell of her belly his tongue teasing her belly button before moving on to her breast. A dark blue bruise under her left breast caught his eye. In the heat of the moment he had forgotten how badly she had been treated.

Now seeing the bruise and remembering how Darlene had said Marion's husband was insanely jealous he realised what a strain it must have been for her to allow him the liberties he had just taken.

He ran his tongue up over the bruise then kissed and licked it lightly. His heart jumping when she flinched and pulled away. "Sorry," he mumbled as he moved to kiss her lips. "You are fantastic." he told her as she opened her eyes to look at him. He kissed away a tear that ran down over her bruised cheek. He nibbled on her lips. "That was wonderful you taste so sweet I could stay here forever."

Marion felt completely relaxed. It had been a long time since she had felt so good. This young man that she had only really known for a few hours had brought her to her first full blown orgasm with a tongue. He had been so gentle so kind that she felt loved and safe for the first time in years.

Never the less she felt guilty. Her conscience kept reminding her that she was a cheat that she had committed adultery. She laid back her conflicting thoughts torturing her when she felt Richard feed his rock hard cock into her hand. "See what you have done to Me." he whispered as he kissed her. "I don't think I have ever been so hard before,"

Her heart started beating madly. Her mouth went dry. She ran her fingers up the shaft and felt the sticky moisture on its head and made up her mind. She wanted him. "Put it in,"she groaned. "Make love to me," she stammered "fuck me."

"Come on top," he groaned. "You can control things; it will be better that way the first time." When she looked up at him he said "yes, the first time. We will make love many more times today." Embarrassed by the bruises on her body she rolled out from under him and pulled her dress around her as she climbed back on top.

"You don't need that dress," he growled. "I want to see all of you. I want to kiss your beautiful breasts, play with you little clit, stroke your firm arse and fuck you. He looked up at her, "no I am not going to fuck you. I'm going to make love to you."

Yes he did make love to me Marion thought later as she showered. She shook her head and smiled. They had tried many positions before he finally left at ten o'clock two hours before John was due home. She didn't feel guilty she felt loved. She was no longer scared. Richard had talked to her throughout the afternoon. He had wrapped her in love. It was marvellous she decided as she prepared the material to cook cookies for Richard to collect in the morning.

John was having breakfast when Richard knocked on their door next morning. When Richard leant in to kiss her she became flustered signalling quietly that John was inside. He smiled and ran his hands up her arms before nibbling her lips "don't worry," he whispered "I won't disturb him."

"Is that the Boy scout?" John called from the kitchen "Its Richard," she called back "he `s here for the cookies." She whispered to Richard "he calls you a boy. You are more of a man than him."

"You should know," Richard replied as one hand cupped her breast. "Your beauty makes me a man." As he spoke he led her hand down to his erection straining in his pants. "Stop it," she groaned, "he will hear us." Richard shushed her with a kiss "let me kiss you pussy," he whispered.

"Oh no" she cried as he slid to his knees and lifted her skirt. "You mustn't we'll get caught." It was too late. Richard had pushed her panties aside and his tongue was seeking her clit. She groaned and grabbed him by the ears trying to pull him up and away. "Oh my," she whispered looking around frantically. "Be quick he might come out." Richard needed no urging his tongue was working miracles his fingers joining his tongue bringing her to a shuddering orgasm.

Marion's knees had turned to jelly. Her orgasm had been intense spurred on by the excitement of cheating on John when he was in the next room. She fell back against the wall breathing heavy. Richard stood and kissed her. "Can you taste your juice," he whispered. Then called out "see you later Mr. Jones," as he kissed her again gave her nipple a squeeze and left noisily through the back door. "He seems to be a good kid see you keep him on side," John said as he finished breakfast.

Marion could hardly wait for Richard to call that evening, "I don't know what's happening John has been called in early His boss wants to talk to him" Richard knew. Jackie had told him that Ron had agreed to have his company sponsor a series of lectures across the city featuring speakers from government and community organisations on issues such as domestic violence, parental responsibility, anger management, homelessness and crime reduction.

He had been convinced by Jackie and Darlene that this would improve his image and help his political standing. Jackie laughed as she sucked on Richards's balls and told him she had suggested John Jones should be given responsibility for the program. "Ron is announcing it today He will also announce funding for a crack down on Domestic violence. She held his balls between her teeth stretching them back as she laughed. "Don't you think that`s great. Jones will be sent to do a domestic violence counsellors course and will travel around the city with two counsellors that I will pick, I can assure you when they finish with him he'll be knackered if he even shows any anger or hostility to women."

Marion had dressed carefully no bra and no panties her silk dress clung to her body. She was still nervous and felt guilty about committing adultery. She had been brought up in a strict church going family. Her parents had taught her that adulterers would roast in hell for their sins. "Making love to Richard is not a sin," she told herself as she dressed. God didn't put me on this earth to be bashed and raped. I'm sure he wanted to me to be loved and Richard loves me."

Her time with Richard was the highlight of her day. She had never thought much about sex before but now Richard and what he had done to her and what he would do to her was never far from her thoughts. For the first time in her life she had found her hands straying under her dress to caress and finger her pussy as her thoughts returned to Richard. The loving was better every time they met. Today he had stripped off her dress inside the front door and lifted her up until he could lower her on to his rock hard cock.

She had wrapped her legs around him as they fucked against the wall. It was wild and raunchy different from anything she had ever experienced. She blushed thinking of how the wind was forced from her lungs as he banged her body hard against the wall and his teeth bit her neck. There wasn't a bit of her body that he had not licked sucked or penetrated. They had done things that she never believed she would do nor ever expected anyone to ask her to do. She had become his sex slave waiting for his call lusting for his body and she loved it.

The transformation in Marion had overwhelmed Richard. He couldn't believe how she dominated his time. He had tried to keep up his mum's roster but knew he was starting to neglect some of them as he called on Marion each night and at breakfast time each morning.

"Don't worry," Jackie told him, "she's new and she has been a challenge. Take your time, something will come up and you will move on. Enjoy it while you can just don't neglect me."

He knocked on Darlene's door and was surprised when Sonya opened the door "The mistress is not here," she whispered as she shut the door behind him and took his hand as they walked into the lounge. His cock started to grow as he recognised the look of a woman intent on sex.

He knew that Darlene would not object to him bonking her maid if anything she would be disappointed if she could not watch. "Where are you from?" He asked as his hand found her hefty breast. Sonya licked her lips suggestively. "I'm from Indonesia."

Richard became excited "I have never fucked and Indonesian," he whispered as he freed her breast from her top. "NOW's your chance," she groaned as she pulled him down on the floor.

12