Boy Sorceress Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sycksycko
sycksycko
1,597 Followers

Each step seemed to take an eternity and I found myself desperately wanting to look back, just to confirm that he wasn't right behind me and that his maw wasn't going to close around the back of my neck. I kept myself on the straight and narrow, facing forward and not breaking into a run.

I heard a commotion behind me. My heart skipped a few beats as a chill ran through my body. I honestly thought my next breath was going to be my last. The tiniest sliver of hope kept me walking forward and not looking back. The sounds of commotion kept reaching my ears and I couldn't resist trying to sneak a peek in the reflections of the store windows. They were too faint for me to see what was going on. I could see one thing, though. I could plainly see that there was no werewolf marching right behind me, ready to bite my head off at any moment.

Emboldened by that fact, I half turned and shot a look at the commotion behind me.

I almost stumbled on the smooth floor.

The werewolf was sniffing people. He was sniffing at the air, shoving people aside and causing a commotion. Shit. He must have an enhanced sense of smell, even in his human form. My hiking clothes must have smelled of me last night. He must have picked up my scent just now, as I walked near him.

My heart was close to exploding in my chest. My lungs were burning for more air, even though they already had all the air at their disposal. My legs felt like wet noodles, but a primal desire for survival managed to make them work again. I lurched towards the exit, desperately hoping he wouldn't notice me. A fresh rush of adrenaline flooded my veins, demanding that my limbs explode into action, even as the last shreds of my intellect kept a tight rein on things. I needed to not get noticed. I needed to not be identified.

I finally reached the revolving door and stepped into it. I cursed its designer and whoever built it as it slowly turned, effectively trapping me for the werewolf to catch. I squealed with panic and dared to sneak another peek behind me. The werewolf was sniffing people and coming closer, but he was still only halfway between where I had passed him and the door. He hadn't figured out who I was. There was still hope, I just needed the fucking door to turn and let me out.

When it finally did release me, I had to bite my lip to not start running while I was still in sight of the interior. I turned left and was soon obscured from view of anyone inside the mall by the huge window displays of some store, or another. I exploded into action.

I was running full tilt towards my Interceptor, weaving my way between other cars in the parking lot. A stab of pain that came suddenly from my knee made me skip on one foot and I fell against the hood of a pickup. I shot a look backwards and saw no pursuit. I gathered myself and my shopping and crossed the rest of the distance to my car with a power walk. I got in the Interceptor and burned rubber as I got away from the mall.

sycksycko
sycksycko
1,597 Followers
1...345678