Boy Sorceress Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sycksycko
sycksycko
1,595 Followers

"Thanks," I said. I used to be bad at drawing and painting, but I had taken a class in technical drawing in college. It was a requirement for a future mechanical engineer. I've gotten proficient at drawing things that had blueprints and scales and measures involved. I could plainly see these symbols in my brain, so accurately recreating them on paper was just a matter of patience and concentration for me.

"You can draw something this complicated from memory," she sounded almost wistful. "Such a great gift. Such a talent." She sat down next to me. "And society would have you be a broodmare."

Geeze, lady, do you ever let up?

"Well, this is quite a smorgasbord we've got here," she said, looking my drawings over with a critical eye. "Hieroglyphics, Babylonian cuneiform, alchemical symbols, runes and even a dash of the Orient." She chuckled as she bumped my shoulder with hers.

She took the notepad and tore off the first drawing. She wrote names next to nine of the symbols I had drawn on it. "The rest of the names, I'll need to look up." She opened the first of the books she had brought and casually said, "By the way, what's your name?"

Uh oh.

I didn't think it was a great idea to call myself Ashley Williams. She may be away at Yale, but she was a fabled beauty in these parts, almost as well known as kph had once been. Besides, if this chick knows anything about any real magic, she might even be an ally of the cultists. I'd need an alias. But what? What's a woman's name?

While I was pondering, she looked up at me with an amused look on her face. "My name is Dakota Fitzgerald, as is written above my door. What's your name?"

Shit. For some fucking reason, my brain suddenly seemed unable to recall a single, common, female name. "Uh..." Your name is supposed to roll off your tongue without any conscious thought. Any hesitation, no matter how brief, is immediately suspicious. The pause between her asking me for my name and me not revealing it has grown beyond suspicious. I needed to say something, anything. Two whole seconds had passed and this was becoming genuinely weird behavior. What the fuck was wrong with me? "Um, I'd, I'd rather not say."

She closed her book and frowned. "Why not?"

The books that might be containing knowledge relevant to my situation were right in front of me, their interpreter frowning with suspicion. So close. Awesome work, Kevin. You just tripped on your own shoelace and fell right in front of the end zone. Magnificent. I honestly wanted to slam my head against the wooden countertop at that moment. Well, shit. There was nothing left for me to do but to forge ahead. Lie some more, Kevin. Make it big and brazen. Cover up your idiocy with something so improbable she wouldn't suspect it. Oh, and blame a man.

"I...there's this guy. He, uh...we used to hang out. And, uh...he didn't accept it when I told him I didn't like him...in that way." I looked away from her piercing gaze and tried to hide my face with my hair. "He's been stalking me ever since and he...he's dangerous. I bought a social security number from some people and I'm going to college under a fake name. I'd prefer it if I didn't tell you my new, fake name, or my real one. I told someone my real name once and..."

She put her hand on my back and started rubbing it comfortingly. "Hush, you're alright. Everything's going to be alright. You're safe here. You're safe."

That load of bull worked? Holy fuck! When I die, I'll be revered as a trickster god and my worshippers shall hold orgies to honor my name.

She kept comforting me as I stifled back fake sobs. "It's okay. It's okay. I understand. You're going to be alright. You're safe here." She picked up my tea cup and started moving my long, blonde hair out of the way. I quickly reached up to rub my eyes red under the pretext of wiping away tears. "Here! Have some tea. It'll help calm your nerves."

I sniffed and nodded my head as I cleared my throat. I reached for the cup and began blowing on in, grateful to have something else to do. I couldn't cry on command, particularly not when my brain froze on such a simple task as conjuring up a female name.

Dakota reached up to run my shoulder. "I'm sorry if you feel like I've pressured you. I didn't mean to make you feel unwelcome in my home."

Why the fuck had I frozen on a name? There was a gajillion famous women in the world, actresses, models, singers, whatever. One name was all it would have taken to avoid this farce. A simple she-Sheila!

"Sheila," I blurted out loud.

Dakota leaned in. "What?"

"Um, that's my real name. Sheila."

Dakota smiled. "It's a beautiful name, Sheila."

"Sheila Herman. I'm sorry for not introducing myself earlier. I should have."

"It's quite alright," Dakota said and put a hand to her bosom. "I'm just honored you would place your trust in me."

I took a sip of my tea and nodded my head, honestly afraid to meet her gaze. If she looked me in the eye, she'd surely see that I was pulling her leg. The tea was really good. It tasted of ginger and something else, an exotic spice, or something. I made a small noise of appreciation as I lifted the cup.

Dakota smiled and kept rubbing my back. "Drink up, it's a relaxing mixture."

At that moment, I envisioned a terrible scenario. She was in on the whole human sacrifice thing and when I had mentioned the symbols that don't mix together, she knew I was the intruder from the mountain. The werewolf must have told all of them about me. When I came back as Ashley, she invited me into her home and poured me a beverage. Who the hell does that? Invite a complete stranger into their home? No one, ever. And I've just taken a sip of a strange tea that was poured to me by a woman that owned an occult shop. I was screwed. I was poisoned, or I was drugged and the cultists were coming here to kill me in some gruesome sacrifice.

Dakota certainly didn't look like she had any foul design on me. I set the cup back down on the counter and she started talking about a women's shelter and some lawyer and some shit, but all that was going through my mind was that she was stalling for time. She knew that I knew and the jig was almost up. She put some sugar into her cup and then stalled for time by stirring it. Then she surprised me by taking a few big sips of her tea. I figured that the sugar must contain some kind of antidote to the poison I had already drunk. Or, maybe the cup itself had been poisoned.

No, wait! She left the room after she had poured the tea. She wouldn't do that. It's even on the Evil Overlord List. If you leave the poisoned drinks unattended for any reason, just order a new round. It must be that the sugar has the antidote in it. I squinted at it and contemplated eating a few tablespoons when I realized she had gone silent. She had been talking about taking legal action against my stalker, or something, but she was quiet now. I raised my eyes and met hers.

She hugged me again. "Oh, you poor dear," she said. "I don't want you to feel like I'm pressuring you." She pressed herself against me more tightly. "If you like, you can stay here with me. Just until you make up your mind."

Yeah, right. Stay here and wait for the werewolf and his twelve disciples to show up. Not likely, bitch.

She let go of me and sat up straight. Her hands kept rubbing up and down the sides of my upper arms. We looked deep into each other's eyes. The game was afoot. I decided I wasn't going to leave, just yet. This chick hadn't yet revealed herself as one of the bad guys and she might have some info for me. Besides, if the cultists came, I could just blow out her window and fly away.

Then I remembered at least four of the cultists could fly, too. I needed to get the fuck out of there at once.

"Listen, Dakota, I-"

She leaned in and paused with our noses all but touching one another. I was shocked by her move. She searched my eyes and then slowly closed that last inch of distance to plant a kiss on my lips. It was a tender and ticklish touch that lasted only for a few heartbeats, but it blew my mind all the same. Hot girls don't get the hots for me. Not since Ashley.

I had made out with Ashley almost a hundred times. Her full lips had always felt so good, yielding before my tongue and then sucking on it as I probed her tonsils. Now, however, I was wearing her lips and another woman's lips had caressed them.

Dakota pulled slightly back and searched my eyes before leaning into me again. Her lips were thinner than mine, but she knew how to use them. She sucked on my upper lip and ran the tip of her tongue against it. The ticklish sensation made me lose my breath as my belly quivered in response. I was supposed to be the guy, the one that takes his pleasure and dictates how things go, but I strangely found myself accepting her lead.

Her hand slid up my arm and her fingers splayed over the side of my neck, sending shivers running down my spine. I couldn't believe how sensitive my skin was. I had touched myself in the shower this morning, but not like this. This was such a subtle contact, and yet, it was winding me up like a coil spring. A small moan crossed my lips to bounce around the inside of her mouth.

The long, sensuous kiss made me forget all about my poison theory. My tongue happily wrestled with hers. One of her hands was caressing the side of my neck, while the other held the back of my head, making sure I wouldn't break the kiss. As if I would. She leaned further in and our tits touched. I thought I could feel her nipples press into my flesh, even though there were six layers of fabric between us. She curled her tongue around my front teeth and ran its tip over the gums there. That made me tingle all over. I wanted this chick like I had never wanted anyone before in my life. The kiss went on forever and I was left gasping for breath by the time she finally pulled back.

She planted a soft kiss on the very tip of my nose and smiled. "I knew you were the girl for me as soon as I saw you walking towards my store." The compliment made me blush anew. "You walk like men do."

I raised an eyebrow in slight confusion. What did that mean? Never mind. I was horny as fuck and I wanted her.

Even though I was a virgin, I felt no fear of coming off as inexperienced or doing badly. I wasn't me. I was Sheila Herman. Sheila wasn't a depressed, fat, former football star. Sheila was a hot blonde that could do anything with anyone.

There was only one thing that could stop me from making love to Dakota. I reached up and pulled her hands in front of me. I double checked that her nails were trimmed flush with her fingertips. There wasn't so much as a hair's breadth of white at their tips. I laughed with delight and kissed her fingers.

She giggled and squirmed on her stool as my lips showed my appreciation of her fingernails. When I looked up at her face, she shook her head in wonder and leaned down to recapture my mouth with hers.

We embraced each other and mashed our tits together as we kissed. I could definitely feel her erect nipples when we sucked in quick breaths. We devoured each other's mouths while our hands roamed all over the other's back. My eyes were shut tight and I explored all of her body with my hands, trying to commit her every curve and ridge to memory. We stood up as one and reached down to knead each other's ass. My hips started dry humping at her. She giggled into my open mouth and started walking us.

I clung on to her as I let her lead us. My arousal grew beyond what I ever thought possible. My pussy was so sensitive that I felt lightning arc up my spine whenever my crotch grazed against her thigh. I lost myself in the feeling of her body pressed against mine. Before long, I felt something bump against the back of my calves. I felt her lips curl into a smile and then she broke our lip lock to kiss the side of my jaw. I opened my eyes and confirmed that she had backed me up against the foot of her bed.

She leaned back and let go of me. I faced her again and made a small noise of disappointment in the back of my throat. Why were we stopping? Her face bore a naughty smile as she plucked at my hands clutching at her sides. I reluctantly let go and she shoved me at the same instant. I fell back on her bed, laughing as I bounced. She undid the button holding her suit jacket closed and shrugged it off her shoulders. She was now topless, save for the lacy, purple bra. It looked like its thin straps would give in at any moment, ripped apart by the very tit-flesh they were trying to contain.

She reached behind herself and undid the clasp on her bra. She took it off without delay. My mouth fell open as my wide eyes devoured the most beautiful pair of tits I had ever seen in the flesh. They sagged only a little without the bra and they were topped with pink areolas that were at least an inch across. The nipples were swollen into snub cones and pointed right at my face. My hands reached up, fingers grasping.

She loomed over me, like a guy over a chick, but I only had eyes for her tits. She didn't seem to mind that. She bent lower and let her mounds hang over me. I hefted and kneaded them with gusto. They felt amazing in my hands. She made small sounds of enjoyment as I ran my fingers over her areolas.

Emboldened by her enjoyment, I moved on to the nipples themselves. I teased them

by running my fingertips from the edge of the areolas to the center with gentle, pinching motions that she seemed to enjoy very much. She knelt lower and her tits now loomed right over my face. I grasped one with both my hands and brought my lips to the nipple. I suckled at it and she gasped with pleasure, arching her back to push more of her tit into my hungry mouth.

While I worshipped her tits, she undid the zipper of my sweater. I writhed as she pulled up my T-shirts. Her hands groped my tits through my sports bra for only a moment, then she stood up and pulled her tits away from my mouth. I was gasping for breath as much as I was gasping for her nipples in my mouth again.

Her hands worked fast to make me as topless as her and I barely managed to help. I was almost a mannequin for her. I didn't care if she wanted to play dress-up with me as her doll. I wanted her. My lust was reflected in her blue eyes.

She pushed me to lie back down and kissed me again. Her tongue worked its magic on my lips while her tits descended upon mine. Her bare flesh was hot against mine. I could feel every tiny ridge of her areolas as they molded themselves over my nipples.

She broke our kiss and moved lower to suck on the side of my throat. I giggled at the ticklish touch, even as I felt it stoke my arousal further. She massaged my shoulder with her hand before showering my skin with kisses. She kissed all the way down my arm, her lips heavenly against my skin. A small part of me wanted to grab the back of her head and push it down to my tits and crotch. I couldn't do it. Her touch felt so good against my skin. I couldn't even imagine that getting kissed on the inside of my elbow would ever feel so good. It was like my whole arm was an erogenous zone. I lay back and let Dakota worship both of my arms.

She gave me another kiss on the lips and smiled down on my face. I imagined my expression might have been goofy at the time. I was in heaven.

Then she moved lower and her soft, warm tits moved to slide over my belly, instead of my tits. I made a disappointed noise and twined my fingers in her oily hair, trying to pull her back up. I could feel her lips curl into a smile as she kissed down my collar bone. She was sucking my skin into her mouth and nibbling on it with her teeth, making me writhe under her.

When she moved even lower and started kissing the tops of my breasts, I stopped trying to pull her head higher and started to push her head lower. She kissed all around the side of my left breast, making me arch my back off the bed with each time she applied suction. When she finally reached the nipple and locked her lips around it, I was ready to go mad with desire. She suckled at my nipple and then nibbled on it. I screamed with pleasure, but I didn't cum.

She switched tits and I honestly thought I'd go mad if she didn't make me cum soon. I could scarcely believe I could get so much pleasurable stimulation and not cum yet. I would cum ten times over by now, if I was my old self.

She took her mouth off my tits and kneaded them with one hand each. Her touch was just perfect and I turned into a puddle of flesh that was completely at her mercy. She kissed down my tummy, leaving a trail of saliva. When I felt her tits spill into my lap, I realized I was wet. My panties were soaked through. She reached the waistband of my new sweatpants and grabbed it with her teeth. She took her hands off my tits and propped herself up with them. She pulled her head back and pulled the sweatpants open. I looked down and our eyes met.

She looked like a sexy lioness, tearing away at the skin to get into the meat of her prey. I lifted my hips off the bed, offering myself to her. She pulled my sweatpants down my ass with her teeth. She used her hands to pull my panties down. She looked at my bare pussy. I could feel the fire in that look. She leaned in to take a good whiff, which made me uncomfortable. We're not animals, we shouldn't sniff each other's crotches. The feral smile she gave me after her whiff made me lose my train of thought.

She kissed the bottom of my stomach and then began to kiss upwards. I was about to protest when I felt a hand sneak down between my legs and caress my nether lips. The touch reminded me of that night with Ashley, when she had first reached into my boxers and touched my balls. I frowned and banished all thoughts of her. This had nothing to do with that night.

Dakota's fingers parted my lips and my whole body flinched as one of her fingers touched my inner lips. Her nimble fingers explored my wet pussy. My brain shut down as I became no more than a receptacle for the pleasure her magic fingers could provide me with. I burned from the outside in and I was starting to get scared. It didn't seem possible that my small, female heart would be able to handle the brewing orgasm. It raced as her fingers drove me to the cusp of climax. Dakota kept on with her ministrations, even as she sucked on my tits again.

I didn't feel like I was getting any closer to orgasm, so much as it was growing big enough to reach me. It would explode as soon as it grew over me, like a water balloon that hit its mark, and I feared my heart would explode with it.

I wanted it so badly. Every fiber of my body screamed for that earth-shattering explosion.

Just as I was going to detonate, Dakota slid her fingers out of my pussy and gave my clit a painful pinch. I screamed in wordless frustration as I jumped on the bed. My hands reached for hers, trying to force her to finish what she was doing, but she slid off the bed to kneel at my feet. I sat up instead and glared at her.

Her wicked smile made my impending shouts of rage die in my throat. Her hands grasped the waistband of my sweatpants and panties and pulled. I lifted my thighs to let her take them off. I kept glaring at her, even as I gulped air like a fish out of water.

I let her pull my legs up in the air and she nodded her wordless approval. I lay back against the bed and put a hand between my breasts. I parted my knees so I could glare at her some more. I decided that Dakota was going to finish what she started, one way, or another. Instead of taking my clothes off, she let them pool around my ankles and spread my knees wider.

I sat up on my elbows and snarled at her until she pushed her head between my legs and let them fall atop her shoulders. I realized she was going to eat me out and my glare vanished. I pleaded at her wordlessly to not leave me hanging again. She spread my thighs and gave me a wink before diving into my pussy.

sycksycko
sycksycko
1,595 Followers
123456...9