Boy Sorceress Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was the bitch that ruined my reputation and forced me into hiding. Hearing her say something like that, after putting me through the wringer like she had done...it just made something inside of me snap. I slapped one of her tits. "No, you're Team Evil, remember?"

Her eyes glazed over. She began frantically whispering a prayer in Spanish.

I slapped her face to shut her up. "No! Every time you pray, you insult St Peter! You're Team Evil. If you want to switch teams, then you've got to do as I say, bitch!"

She gulped. "Please, don't call me that," she whispered.

"What? Bitch? I'll call you bitch, bitch, cause that's what you are, bitch! You're Satan's little bitch. I can do any fucking thing I want with you, cause that's all bitches are good for, bitch." I grabbed one of her tits and pinched her nipple. I pulled it up, distending her tit into a flat cone.

She moaned in pain. I chuckled. "See, bitch? You love this."

She shook her head and feebly protested, "No. No, I don't." Her face flushed a deep crimson.

I set the knife aside and put a hand on each of her tits. I kneaded them gently, just like Dakota had kneaded my own tits. Maria moaned again. Only, this moan wasn't all fear and pain. There was an undertone of pleasure to it.

"You perverted the course of justice to please your lover, bitch. You'll do anything to please you master, bitch. You actually get off on this kind of thing, don't you, bitch? I bet you let him tie you up all the time, bitch."

"No," she yelled out. The look on her face made it clear to me that her relationship with Assistant Director Skinner hadn't been an S&M affair.

"Oh, don't get all high and mighty with me, bitch. You were fucking a married man, bitch. How does defiling the holy sacrament of marriage make you a good Christian, bitch?"

"I, I..."

"You're Satan's bride, bitch. When he takes possession of your soul, he'll pass you around to all the demons in the underworld, bitch. It's what he does with every bitch in his harem."

"No, no, I've confessed my sin! I've received absolution!"

I smiled as I kept kneading her tits. They fit my small, feminine hands just right. "Oh, you silly, little bitch. The sacrament of confession doesn't count when you work with agents of Satan. You've wed your soul to the underworld, bitch, and that's where it'll go, warts and all."

"No! No, please! No! No, I wish to atone! I wish to atone for my sins! I will atone!"

"I don't think you will, sweetie. I mean, I'm standing here, asking for your help and you keep denying it to me. If you really wanted to atone, you'd have jumped at the chance to help me."

"Yes! Yes! Yes, I'll help you! I'll help you with anything you ask of me!"

I squinted at her, dubiously. "Will you really?"

"Yes!"

"Swear it!"

"I swear, on my immortal soul that I will tell you all-"

"That you will serve me in my quest."

"Yes, yes, that"

"Say it," I growled.

She swallowed. "I swear, on my immortal soul, that I shall serve you in your quest!"

"Whatever I ask of you?"

"Yes! Yes! Whatever you ask of me! I swear!"

"Alright," I said and let go of her tits to retrieve my phone from my jacket pocket. I turned on the sound recorder app and put the phone down on the pillow next to her head. "Tell me everything I need to know to get Mister Hewitt off the hook with the FBI and any and all other law enforcement agencies." I put my hands back on her tits. They just felt so nice.

"What are you doing?"

I slapped her. "You do as I say, or you damn yourself to Hell. You swore on your immortal soul, bitch. There's no going back on that. Now, talk!"

She swallowed nervously, but then began talking. She was quite thorough. She gave a rundown on the agents in the FBI's field office, as well as the ones that had been sent over from other field offices to help with the task force. She detailed all the infractions her team had committed under her direction and then she began talking about a lawyer that had political aspirations and a stellar track record against the FBI.

I kneaded her tits the whole time she was talking. She managed to keep her focus, but I caused her to stutter often, particularly when I traced her areolas. The atmosphere in the cabin was warmed up and it wasn't just the roaring fire.

When her speech ended, I turned off the sound recorder and put my phone away. When I turned back towards her, she bunched up her brow and said, "Please, stop doing this." She nodded at her chest. "It's a sin. I'm not...I don't want to... I told you everything you wanted to know. Let me go and give me absolution!"

I slapped her. "First, you've sworn to serve me in my quest. That doesn't include you telling me what to do. Don't ever presume to make demands of me again. You do as I say. As for absolution," I chuckled. "Oh, sweetie, you've got a long, long, looooong way to go before you're granted absolution. You haven't even begun to atone for your sins."

"How do I atone? I'll do anything!"

"Well, first of all, I need to see that you're really committed to the cause."

"Yes! Yes, I am! I'll do anything!"

"Talk is cheap, sweetie. You'll have to prove your devotion with actions."

"Yes! Yes, anything! Just set me loose and I'll do anything you command!"

"The first test of your oath comes while you're tied up." I undid my pants and took them off. Hernandez fidgeted nervously in her bonds. I took off my socks and leg warmers, leaving me only in my underwear.

"What are you doing?"

"Testing you." I took off my panties and climbed up on the bed.

"No. No, I'm not a dyke!"

I grabbed her head with both hands. "You're a condemned sinner. You'll do whichever sin I tell you to do and you'll do it gladly, or you'll never receive absolution. Got that?"

"But..."

I put my knees astride her torso and faced her legs. "Now, eat my pussy." I lowered myself down towards her head.

"Wait! I-"

Then my crotch cut her off. She did nothing at first. I reached down to her tits and resumed kneading them. "If you don't do this, I'll consider your oath null and void, just like your immortal soul."

She timidly put her lips against mine. I bent over and began to slide my fingers over her pussy. "Do it like this!" I showed her how to please and pleasure a woman, but she was very reluctant to learn. "Use your tongue!" I bent over some more and licked at her clit.

We sixty-nined for a few minutes, before I lost patience with her. She was definitely not into it. She was almost able to turn me off. Even my efforts on her pussy were barely showing any results.

I got off her and went to the fireplace to put some more wood in it.

"Are you going to let me go," she asked in a small voice.

I considered her question for a moment and then came to a decision. "I'll cut your bonds loose. But your atonement is yet to begin."

"But..."

"That was just a proof of devotion, sweetie. It was too lackluster to be considered anything else. Frankly, if that's the kind of effort I can expect from you, while your immortal soul is in my service, then we might as well call it quits right now."

"No! No! I'll do better! Give me another chance!"

"I will. Right now."

She set her jaw and licked her lips. She seemed to be fortifying her will.

I took off my bra and checked that the crucifix necklace had plenty of slack. I crushed the flower in my brain and my perspective gained altitude. I turned into myself.

She screamed in wide-eyed terror.

I laughed. "Sweetie, calm down! It's still me!"

She looked at me with wide eyes as she struggled to keep her breathing under control.

"Mister Hewitt is in a sanctuary, of sorts, and I'm the one that'll be taking his place in the world until his name is cleared and all the evildoers destroyed."

Her eyes fell to my crotch.

Yep, being wet as a girl made me hard as a boy. I shook my hips and wagged my boner around.

"What do you..."

"You're going to pleasure me while I'm in Mister Hewitt's shape. It's part of your atonement."

She shook her head. "No. That's a sin."

I grabbed her by the chin. "Sweetie, I'm a future angel. I don't count as human. Making love to me is not a sin. Not in either of my shapes. You've got to choose between being sent to Hell, or proving your devotion to the cause by sucking Mister Hewitt's dick, while I'm wearing it." I retrieved the knife and flicked it open. "What's it gonna be? Suck this now, or suck all the dicks of Hell for all of eternity?"

"I'll suck your dick," she said, looking me dead in the eye.

Tingles ran down my spine at her earnest tone of voice. I was actually going to get my dick sucked. I cut her bonds. She sat up in bed and rubbed her ankles and wrists.

I put the knife back in my jacket pocket and faced her. She licked her lips, regarding my cock with a slightly nervous look in her eye. I sat on the bed, keeping myself between her and my jacket, where the weapons were. "Just FYI, I've never done this in a boy's shape before, so make it last and make it good."

She looked me in the eye and nodded. She got off the bed to stand before me. She gently pushed me to lie back on the bed. I let her push me as far back as my elbows. She was now between me and the weapons and I wasn't going to let my guard drop.

Then she knelt before me and put her soft hand around the base of my dick. Her fingers couldn't quite reach her thumb. I groaned. I had to fight to keep my eyes from closing. I focused on her. She was staring at my dick like it was one of the seven wonders of the world. I'll admit, it made me feel all tingly inside.

My dick's pretty much average size, maybe a little wider than average. The scars Ashley had stuck in it were faded, hard to see. They felt like veins to the touch. No matter what your dick's like, or how big it is, seeing a girl genuinely like the sight of it is a huge turn on.

She gave me a few short pumps and then looked up into my eyes. "So, this isn't a sin?" I shook my head. "I could let this," she nodded at my dick, "into my body and it wouldn't be like I was...fornicating?" I shook my head again.

Her smile made the corners of her eyes crease. She leaned in and put her lips around the head of my shaft. I groaned again. Her tongue started fluttering around my pisshole and my lower body tensed up on reflex. She started pumping my shaft again. Her head began sliding lower in rhythm to make her fingers meet her lips and then part. She started twisting her mouth around me, letting her tongue press up against the underside of my dick.

I was groaning continuously as my body seized up at the sensations her mouth was giving me. My hips wanted to start thrusting away. My balls were drawing up and I realized I was going to cum. Quickly. Too quickly. Embarrassment punched through the haze of lust in my mind. "Uh...wait...I..."

Her other hand reached in to tickle my ball sac and I clenched up in response to that featherlight touch. I couldn't even breathe. My legs stiffened and extended astride her. Her pumps of my dick drove me closer to ecstasy and when she pulled her mouth up to lavish the head of my dick with her agile tongue, I lost it.

I came with a huge spurt of cum that I could feel coating her tongue. My whole body seized up as a series of quick, short bursts followed, pumping what remained of my seed out of my balls and into her mouth.

My body relaxed and I lay prostrate on the bed. My heels thumped against the floorboards. My orgasm was already over and I lay gasping for breath in its aftermath. As awesome as it had been, I was a smidge disappointed at the same time. It wasn't as intense as the ones I had as a chick. As a woman, my whole body went haywire, writhing with pleasure, as a guy, it was more controlled. Just my hips thrusting away madly, the rest of me making sure I was fully extended.

And it hadn't lasted nearly as long as those had. When I came as a chick, I was completely lost in the pleasure. This was just a timeless moment of bliss that was immediately turned into a memory. A super special memory of my very first blowjob, but still... Female orgasm were experiences. Male orgasms were moments.

I shivered. Her mouth was still locked around my dick. Her tongue was ever so lightly running across the tip of my shriveling cock. She was sucking hard, the insides of her cheeks rubbing against the sides of my dick. The vacuum her mouth was creating was keeping me from going completely limp, as my body wanted me to be.

She looked up and our eyes met. My mouth fell as I saw the desire burn in her gaze. I realized she had swallowed my load. I could feel nothing but soft flesh and saliva against my hypersensitive dick.

She must have fallen for my story, hook, line and sinker. I mean, why wouldn't she? I had floated her through the air and transformed right before her eyes. She truly believed me to be an angel in training. I could see the worship in her eyes. It was as clear as her lust. My story had giver her permission to be a slut and enact her base instincts without worry of repercussions.

She was my worshipping slut.

My cock hardened at the realization. She giggled with her mouth full when she felt it. The vibrations felt amazing against my swelling head. Her hand resumed pumping my shaft, helping it to full hardness. Her other hand gave my balls a soft squeeze that made me gasp.

"Lie back," she huskily whispered. "Lie back and let me ride you."

I nodded and slid higher on the bed, relaxing into the soft duvet. She followed me up, her pumping hand never letting go of my shaft. She walked up to the head of the bed. "Undress me." She patted her zipper before putting her second hand to work at gently massaging my balls. For a girl so concerned with sin, she sure knew exactly how to touch a man's junk.

My trembling hands reached out and undid her zipper. I slid the pants off her hips and she wiggled her legs to let the pants fall off. She was swearing a pair of light sweatpants underneath. I grinned and slipped their elastic down past her ass. She wiggled her legs some more, still pumping away at my shaft and tickling my sac. She stepped out of her clothing and kicked it aside.

She let go of me and put her hands in the waistband of her panties. She bent over to slide them off her hips and planted a kiss on the head of my hard cock at the same time. She stood up straight again and put one foot out of her panties. She kicked them at the head of the bed with her other foot. I caught them and gave them a sniff. They bore the unmistakable aroma of female arousal.

She stood beside the bed and looked into my eyes. I looked back. Damn, but her lusty gaze was incredible. As much as I was starting to feel bad about lying and exploiting her religious beliefs to get her into bed like I had done, the end result was just too damn appealing.

I let my eyes roam over my servant. Her hips framed a trimmed bush that didn't quite manage to hide her pussy, glistening with juices in the light of the fire behind her. Her slender waist was slightly concave. Above it, her ribs pulled her smooth skin taut with each deep breath she was drawing in her arousal. Her sweet titties stood proud and high on her chest. Her nipples were pencil erasers that cast tiny, flickering shadows across her dark areoles. Above her slender neck, a smile that denoted joy and freedom and a gaze that sang of sin.

When she was done basking in my gaze, she climbed on the bed and sat astride my hips, facing me. One of her hands reached down to aim me up at her pussy. She pressed down on my belly with the other for balance as she lowered herself. When her wet lips touched my cock, I flinched, my back arching to make my hips thrust upwards. She gasped in delight and sat up, pulling her pussy away.

I growled and grabbed her hips. I was going to have my first ever pussy around my cock, there was going to be no teasing. My fingers sank into her supple flesh and I pulled down.

"Easy," she gasped out. She only had time to adjust our aim before I impaled her on the head of my cock. I groaned with delight at the feeling of her wet, hot box parting before my most sensitive flesh. "Okay!" She tapped my clenched fingers on her hips and started to slide lower on my cock.

Even as my belly began twisting and tensing to help my hips thrust away, I relaxed my arms and let go of her hips. She sighed in pleasure as she slid down to bury my full length inside of her. I groaned and yelped in ecstasy. This was what it was all about. My dick was spreading her pussy wide open and I could feel it.

She did a few gyrations atop me and then sat up, raising her pussy until only my head was inside of her. Then she slammed back down to gyrate some more. She reached down with one hand and played with her clit. Her eyes were shut in pleasure and concentration and I let her take the lead. She humped wildly away atop me, using my hard cock to stimulate every part of her pussy. She was a cowgirl, riding me like I was a bronco.

I lay still and occasionally ran my fingers across her taut stomach, or raised my hands up to cup her tits. Her yelps and gasps of pleasure were music to my ears. I could feel my cock responding to them. As they got more erratic, my cock got even harder.

After a few minutes of this delight, she screamed and slammed herself down the length of my cock. Her pussy clamped down on my cock and we came together. My whole body convulsed, lifting my hips clear off the bed. Her quivering womb drew out everything my balls had. My cock went limp and slipped out of her.

When my ecstasy passed, my body relaxed and I relaxed along with it. Even though I could feel her still shuddering with pleasure atop my hips, the post-coital bliss drew me into the loving arms of sleep.

I woke up when light started stabbing my eyes. A soft, warm weight was atop me and I felt like I was entombed. I squinted my eyes open. The first thing I could make out was the top of someone's head. I realized she was asleep atop me and she had wrapped us both into the duvet and covers that were on the bed.

With my two hundred and eight pounds fast asleep atop the covers, she didn't have much choice. When I tried to shift into a more comfortable position, I realized we were both naked. My boner was sticking right up between her thighs. It felt awesome. She shifted atop me and adjusted her head on my chest. I could feel her sigh against my chest hair.

I wrapped my arms tight around her. This was the life; waking up with a beautiful woman in your arms. I couldn't imagine ever going back to my old, loner ways.

The only thing ruining this perfect moment was the urge to pee. It was borderline painful. I didn't want to get up and end this wonderful moment, so I stayed put. I guessed I could last a little longer. Besides, the cabin didn't have a toilet. There was an outhouse nearby.

I looked out the window. Snow covered the branches of the pine trees, masking the forest that surrounded the cabin. After a look at the rays of the sun, I realized it was already fairly late in the morning. The valley didn't get direct sunlight until the sun rose high enough over the horizon to clear the surrounding mountains.

As much as I hated doing it, I started to wiggle inside our duvet cocoon, trying to find a way to extricate myself and not wake her up at the same time. She sighed and made a small moan in the back of her throat. "Don't go," she said.

"You're awake?"

She nodded. "Just enjoying my bed." She shifted her weight atop me, making my cock rub against the insides of her thighs. "And other things."

I stroked her hair and lifted my head to kiss her brow. "I gotta go to the bathroom."

"We don't have one here. There's only an outhouse." I tapped my fingers atop her bare, silky shoulder. "Oh, right." She lifted herself up and smiled at me. "Sorry."