Boy Toy Ch. 02

Story Info
The boy toy regains his place with his wife.
1.8k words
4
25.2k
16

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/09/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is written as a continuation of the story started in "Boy Toy". You probably will have challenges following this story if you don't read that one first.

*****

While no one would call Mike stodgy or a conformist in any way, he did have a few old school habits. One was enjoying a Sunday morning by reading as much of the Sunday paper as he could while sipping on his preferred strong, black coffee. He was about to get his second cup when Tara entered the kitchen area and poured a cup for herself with a heavy dose of cream. She offered Mike a refill.

"Sure," was his curt reply. Tara didn't like the tone of that. She was only wearing one of Mike's tank top undershirts, which didn't cover much. She was used to getting his attention when she wore them but Mike ignored her. She was pretty horny from the events of the night before but Mike had shot his load, maybe even setting a record for cum shooting Tara thought to herself with a little smile. She wasn't surprised that Mike had gone to sleep very quickly when he got to bed. She hoped he would be recovered and ready to go in the morning but he wasn't showing any interest in her now.

She sipped her coffee and read a section of the paper for a while but the frosty silence in the room finally got to her.

"Is there something bothering you, Mike?" she asked after several minutes of silence.

He continued to read the paper and ignored her.

"Mike?" Tara tried again after a few minutes. "Please tell me what's bothering you. Was it last night?"

Mike turned the page of the paper, thought for a moment, and then folded the paper, looked Tara in the eye and very calmly, in an icy but very strong and firm voice said, "I am not your bitch." After a pause he continued with "And I am certainly not nor will I ever be your whore."

Those few words delivered in that tone coupled with the uncompromising look on his face told Tara that she had gone way over the line the night before. She was suddenly appalled by her behavior and became resolute in wanting to repair the damage. She stepped across the room to where he sat and dropped to her knees in front of him. She took ahold of one of his hands, looked him straight in the eye and said with all the sincerity her very soul had, "I am so sorry!" Tears started to flow down her cheeks as she started her apology.

"I don't know what happened to me last night. I got really carried away. I am so sorry. I never meant to hurt you. And I know I did. There is no excuse for it. None!" the apologies flooded out of her. Her regret was as real and sincere as anybody's could be. After a few minutes of Tara's non-stop apology, Mike began to melt. He reached up and started to stroke her hair. She looked up at him and saw the forgiveness she so desperately wanted beginning to dawn in his eyes. She smiled at him, grateful at the sign that she hadn't completed fucked up their lives. She kissed his hand several times, and then held it to her face.

"I love you so much. I never want to lose you. You are a great man, Michael. Can you ever forgive me?"

The overwhelming, heartfelt sincerity of Tara's non-stop apologies had melted Mike. "Yes, I can forgive you," he said as he took her hand and gently guided her to sit on his lap. She looked up at him as she sat down and tentatively leaned in to him to give him a kiss, not really certain that it would be accepted. Mike readily responded. After a few minutes of gentle, tender kissing, Tara snuggled against him and laid her head in his shoulder.

"I don't know what got into me last night," Tara began again as much as anything to explain things to herself as much or more as to Mike. "It was so damned hot and sexy having you naked in front of my friends. You are a very attractive man, Mike, in case you didn't know it." Vanity wasn't one of Mike's strong suits so he didn't know or much care how attractive he was, so long as Tara found him attractive.

"Maybe it was the Mai Tais. Well, maybe part of it was the Mai Tias," Tara continued and then stopped herself. "I'm not making excuses. I am just so proud that you are my husband. You're simply as nice of a guy that any girl could want and you are a hotty, like it not!" Tara continued with a touch of humor entering her voice now that the tension was broken.

"You're not so bad yourself, you know," Mike responded as his hand started fondling Tara's breast under the flimsy cloth. Her nipple responded instantly and became rock hard. She physically craved him when she woke up from the evening before but now had an emotional craving to be with her husband that was much stronger. She looked at him with her 'come take me' look. Mike didn't need any more encouragement. He put his hand on the back of her head, brought her mouth to his and kissed her deeply, passionately, thrusting his tongue deep into her mouth. She could feel his cock get hard as their passionate kissing continued. She wanted him. He wanted in some primal way to reclaim his woman and she was very willing to be reclaimed. After a few minutes, she took his shirt off and started kissing his chest. Quickly, he stood her up and took off the skimpy shirt she was wearing, revealing her beautiful, naked body. He held her close to him with one hand as his other hand groped her bare, firm breasts. She started to unsnap and unzip his pants but struggled with it as he took more control of her body. Soon his hand went diving between her legs rubbing her shaved pubic area. She swooned as he entered her wet pussy with one finger, and then quickly a second finger.

Mindy had spent the night in their guest room and the noise had woken her so she got up to see what was going on. About the time Mike's fingers entered Tara, Mindy appeared at the door. She stopped and hid at the corner of the door, captivated by the fast growing passion she saw before her.

"Please," Tara said as she broke their kiss and struggled to have a final moment of control, "Let me take your pants off." His hard cock sprang up at full attention as his shorts hit the floor. She began stroking it, hungry for its pleasures. His hand moved to her clit and he teased her desires even higher by playing with it rapidly and then gently. She couldn't take it any longer and started pleading with him. "Please fuck me!" He made her beg a couple of more times.

He spun her around, guided her to the kitchen table and bent her over it face down and ass up. She got up on her toes, offering herself to him as openly as she could. He quickly positioned his cock at her entrance and plunged into her. She was so wet that he was completely buried in her on his second thrust. She moaned in pleasure as his penetrations of her continued and intensified. She felt more filled and taken by her man than she thought was possible. She felt so impaled on his cock and his thrusts were so strong and deep into her that he could lift her off her feet. His thrust into her became like a piston with fast rhythms of pleasures flooding through her body. It wasn't long before orgasm after orgasm swept through her.

After several minutes, Mike decided he wanted a different angle so he pulled out of her, spun her around, sat her on the edge of the table and quickly entered her again. She wrapped her arms around his neck and legs around his strong hips making herself completely available for their pleasure. In this position, his pelvic bone started rubbing her clit with every full penetration and she felt another round of orgasms start building in her. He enjoyed watching her tits bounce every time he bottomed out deep inside her. When Tara's orgasms hit, they were more physical than from the other position and her pussy throbbed on his cock as she came. The massaging of his cock by her pussy drew him over the pinnacle and he started shooting his cum deep inside her. As their bodies stopped shuddering from the powerful orgasms, they fell to the floor in each other's arms and cuddled, their sweaty bodies intertwined.

Mindy had been captivated by the scene. She didn't remember doing it but she found her hand down her panties rubbing herself furiously as she secretly watched. Tara's second round of orgasms and the loud gasps of her climaxes were enough to drive Mindy over the edge as well and had she to bit her lip to hide her own gasps. She quickly snuck back to the guest room. She felt ashamed at watching them but also impressed by her friend's husband. She decided to hop into the guest room's bathroom and take a shower both to refresh herself and to give Mike and Tara a chance to recover.

Tara and Mindy spent that afternoon out shopping which gave Mike an afternoon free to do exactly what he wanted, which was a hard workout at his fitness club's weight room followed by watching his favorite NBA team win a critical playoff game.

Over the next several days, Mike and Tara talked through the events of that night and, more importantly, they had a very honest exchange about what each liked and didn't like. Mike admitted that he did like the feeling of loss of control as the women had taken over the evening. He liked being their boy toy. The only thing he didn't like was the name calling. Mike also apologized to Tara for trying to trick her into showing off her ass to all his friends. As they talked it through, it became clear that all that Tara didn't like was that Mike had tried to trick her into showing off her ass. She liked being the center of attention of a room full of men. "Truth be told, Michael, I figured out what you had in mind before your party even started and did it anyway. If you'd asked me, I would have been fine with it. Heck, I might have worn my bikini and those slut heals you like so much," Tara finished in a joking tone referring to 4"stilettos that she had.

"Well. Truth be told, Tara," Mike said mimicking her a little, "If you'd told me that you wanted me to spent the evening serving your friends naked, I probably would've run for the hills! But now we both know that I enjoyed."