Boy Toy Summer

Story Info
Boy and toy fun.
2.9k words
4
10.7k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a hot July night. I was lying in bed in short shorts and a tank top with the ceiling fan on. I was flipping through channels, trying to find something to watch as I texted my best friend, trying to see what was going on tonight. No one was doing anything; everyone complained about the heat and said it was too hot to do anything. To me, it was nice out. Yeah, it was 90 degrees at almost 10:30 at night, but it was dry heat. The hot weather usually doesn't bother me; I could rather the hot than the cold. I finally settled into a program on FX when my phone went off. It was from my friend Pete.

"What are you up to?"

"Not a thing at all, just lying in bed watching TV. What about you?"

"I just got off work; looking for something to do."

"I was too, but nobody wants to do anything because of the heat."

"What are you wearing?" He asked unexpectedly.

I had to stop and think. "Ah, shorts and a shirt, why?" My mind raced, I knew where this was heading and I won't lie, I was excited. Pete and I have known each other for some time now and I know the way he thinks.

The first time we met was at a friend's sex toy party, we were all wildly drunk off spiked punch and pudding shots, excitedly talking about our new toys and singing badly to karaoke. I was outside the front door with a few friends who smoked as he caught me sticking my phone in my bra. It is an old habit of mine and when I am out, I don't realize I'm doing it. Needless to say, he was intrigued. My show of boob and bra caught his attention.

A few weeks after that, another mutual friend of ours was hosting a party at her place. We had no idea each other was going to be there, but when I saw him walk in, we connected instantly and were drawn to one another, like moths to a flame.

"You can come to my place and walk around in your shorts and shirt, I have central air." I knew it.

"Oh, I can, can I. What is your dilemma sir?"

"You can give me a nice little show of that sexy black laced bra of yours again and maybe let me shred it to pieces ripping it off your perfectly rounded breast with my teeth." That was it, he had me. That's all it took. I felt heat pool between my legs.

"And you are going to come get me?" Was all I asked; I didn't want him to know how badly he was making me wet.

"I am on my way to your place now." I jumped out of bed, turned on the light and took one look in the mirror. My makeup was still intact, I ran the brush through my hair, grabbed my tote bag, threw in a change of clothes, knowing that I would probably end up staying the night, I was pretty sure he wasn't going to drive me all the way back to East Longmeadow in the middle of the night; I changed my bra into the black one he wanted to see so badly again and grabbed a few toys from my hidden box of toys in my closet.

I ran down the stairs, brushed my teeth, lathered up my legs with some honeysuckle lotion and spritzed on some honeysuckle body spray. I was so happy that I had decided to shave this morning.

Pete knew exactly where I lived only for the fact because one of the most popular clubs in the area was right across the street, he didn't need any direction.

I grabbed my keys off the counter and locked the door behind me. I walked down to the end of the driveway and waited. 5 minutes later, I saw his car pull up; I walked around the front and hopped in the passenger side.

"Hey sexy," he said as I shut the door and he pulled away.

"Hey," I said, as I situated myself. I saw him looking at me out of the corner of my eye.

"You are in this car less than 2 minutes and you are already driving me crazy," he said.

"Why, what's wrong?" I said shockingly.

"You smell good enough to eat," he said. I felt heat flushing my cheeks. I was happy when we hit the highway, the breeze was refreshing. When I didn't say anything, he changed the subject.

"What did you do today?" He asked.

"I opened the store this morning, got out at 4, went home and didn't do a thing. How was your day?"

"Long," was all he said; but I waited for more.

"I'm happy to have tomorrow off," he said. That's why he asked me to come over, I said to myself in my head.

"I don't have to work tomorrow either," I said looking at him as he sped down the highway toward Chicopee.

"So tonight was perfect timing," he looked at me and smiled.

"I suppose you can say that," I laughed.

"I have been thinking about you a lot since that night at Cristina's."

"That was a crazy night; I don't remember half of it," I said; which was the honest truth. I got so trashed and ended up on the couch downstairs with Pete at midnight, doing some things that I can't quite recall all of.

We pulled into his neighborhood and drove down to his apartment block. We both climbed out of the car, I grabbed my overnight bag as he went to unlock the door and held it open for me. I shut the car door and walked in. It was a really nice place. Peaked ceilings, the kitchen was off to the right; the living room was straight ahead with a single love seat, end table, coffee table and TV; a set of sliding doors off to the right of the couch and a little hallway, a room off to each side with the bathroom at the end. It looked and smelled brand new inside.

I turned to him and asked, "When was this place built?"

"These places have been here for years," he said as he went into the fridge and grabbed us each a can of coke.

"It smells brand new in here, like it was just built."

"Nope," he said as he handed me he coke, taking a seat on the couch and flipping on the TV. I set my bag down next to the couch and took a seat next to him. We sat in silence for a few minutes while he found something to watch. He ended up on comedy central, Tosh.0 was on.

"Have you ever seen this?" he asked.

"Not an entire episode, no," I answered back.

"He is so funny, but this is a rerun, new episodes don't start for another month." I just shook my head and watched in silence. I could feel his eyes on me. As the show went to commercial, he set down his empty coke can and moved closer to me, wrapping an arm around me. I leaned into him and relaxed. Before the show even came back on, his hands were all over me, tickling me! I couldn't stop laughing. He knew that was my weak spot, I am so ticklish.

Before I knew it, he was on his back with me lying across him. At this point, my mind was a goner; the show was of no interest to us anymore. He stretched his hands out all over my warm body; over my swollen breast, down my stomach and into my shorts. I inhaled a sharp deep breath as I felt his fingers part my swollen lips and slide into my wet pussy.

I was so completely lost in the moment. As I spread my legs a little more, he turned his finger into the come hither position and stroked my G-Spot until I got to the point where I wanted to scream! I pulled his hand away and stood up. "Did I do something wrong?" he asked. I startled him.

"No, not at all, you are driving me crazy and at that rate, I'm not going to last long." I said as he stood up and walked into the kitchen. He put his empty can in the sink then walked up behind me and pulled my back up against him. I felt he was hard through the thin fabric of my shorts and within minutes, that hot liquid came flooding back between my legs. I then felt his mouth next to my ear as his hands made their way back into my pants and cupped my ass. I leaned back into him, feeling like I was about to melt into a puddle at his feet.

"What do you want to do?" He asked, already knowing the answer. I stepped forward and grabbed my bag as he followed me with his hands still cupped on my ass as I walked toward his room. I threw my bag down, tore my shirt over my head and climbed into his bed in nothing but my bra and booty shorts. I lay on my stomach with my legs spread as I waited for him to accompany me. Minutes later, I felt his hands on my legs, sliding them up as he climbed into bed and laid on top of me in nothing but his boxers.

He unhooked my bra and turned me over, straddling me. I held out my arms as he slipped the straps down and off, my heavy breast popping loose with an eased release, tossing it on the floor along with my shirt. He ran his hands up my stomach and covered my breast; squeezing them gently as his mouth came down and sucked in one hard nipple, rolling his tongue around it.

"I love this mark on your nipple," he said. "I have never seen this on a woman before. It is so sexy, so erotic." He then kissed the mark and made his way further south, his mouth hungry for more.

I was completely lost, once again. As he kissed me through my shorts, I arched my back, lifting my ass off the bed, my lips kissing him back as he reached up and pulled my shorts down, completely surprised when he came face to face with my swollen lips, expecting to see me in a lace thong like he had just weeks before.

He moaned a happy heavy moan, spread my lips, ran a finger up and down then sucked his finger into his mouth, tasting me. He moaned once again, spread my legs even more and jumped right in, tasting me completely. He circled his tongue around my clit and once again pushed his finger into me, rubbing my G-Spot. My back arched as I started to slowly lose my mind.

Not wanting to come only 10 minutes in, I stopped him and got up as he rolled over onto his back. Without warning, I reached for his boxers and ripped the off, exposing his swollen sex, his head plump, jerking with readiness. I then picked up my bag and reached into it, pulling out a small bottle of edible lubricant, blue raz flavored from Spencer's Gifts and my latest addition to my small family of vibrators. It was the biggest one I have bought yet. 8 inches, purple with ridges. I set them both on the table next to the bed.

"Wow, I can't wait to use that on you," he said watching every move I made.

"That's the idea baby and I haven't used it yet either," I said with a smile in my voice. I turned toward him and just stared. Not giving me any more than 30 seconds, he pulled me down next to him, turned me on my stomach and spread my ass, tasting me from my back side.

"I love the way you taste," he said just over my shoulder, kissing along my spine to the peak of my ass.

"Your natural smell mixed with that lotion you have on has been driving me crazy since the moment you got into the car," he said as he continued to leave kisses across my shoulder blades and spine. I very soon felt one hand caress my ass as the other slid underneath me, testing my sensitivity. Less than a minute later, I felt a soft vibration at my entry, moving up and down in between my lightly flushed lips. Then suddenly, he pushed it in as far as it would go; a soft moan escaping my lips as he turned up the vibration speed. He then turned me over; my D-cup breast completely exposed as he reached up caressing one than the other. He picked up the pace, pushing the vibe in and out faster and harder until I couldn't take it anymore.

"Stop," I screamed, panting hard like a dog to catch my breath. I was on the edge, not wanting to come this early in the game. He climbed back into bed with me, lying at the end on his back as he ran his finger between my lips. It was now his turn and he didn't even know it. I took one look at him, smiled and without warning, reached for his erected dick. Finally, it was his turn to relieve a long, soft moan.

"Yes baby, that feels great." I turned onto my stomach, sprawled my legs across his and jerked him long and hard, wanting to move him closer to the edge, wanting to see that look on his face, wanting to make him scream my name! I kept a good motion, watching him move closer to the edge as the minutes pass. Suddenly, he releases a loud moan and grabs my hand.

"Stop," he said. "I am not coming until you come." He sat up, turned me over and pushed my vibe in once again with no warning. He turned up the speed to the max and pushed in and out, fast and hard then soft and slow. My mind was gone, completely lost in the pleasure, the pressure moving me closer and closer to the edge. After what felt like hours, I screamed, unable to control it anymore. I felt the wave of pleasure completely wash over me, flooding me with heat, my skin flushed.

"Omg babe, you just squirted everywhere. Look, this is from you," he said, holding up my vibe, it was soaked with my juices. Then to ease me slowly back down from my high, I felt his tongue softly licking in between my now very swollen lips, tasting all of me.

"You taste so fucking good," he said as he lifted his head, looking me straight in the eye, licking my juice from his lips. Without warning, he shoved the vibe in me again and kept going for hours, not stopping for anything. I must have come 5 or 6 times, maybe more. After the 3rd, I lost track.

I jerked him hard and long during the last 2 times I can remember coming. He finally blew his load, holding it in all this time, I felt bad. I had so many orgasms in one night, the most I have had in one night with any man, but nothing made him happier than the amount of orgasms he gave me. We both ended up falling asleep somewhere around 4 in the morning.

*****

I woke the next morning to the touch of his hand rubbing my clit, nice and soft; then I felt his rock hard cock pressing into my ass. I picked my phone up off the night stand and took a look at the time. It was almost 9am. We had slept for nearly 5 hours, it only felt like 2! I set my phone back down and leaned into him. He pushed my long blonde hair aside and left soft kisses along my neck and shoulder.

"God, you smell wonderful," he said as I felt him breathe me in slowly.

"Like honeysuckle." I didn't tell him he was right though.He kissed me again, this time making his way down over my shoulder blades as I rolled onto my stomach. He kissed all the way down along my spine then kissed each ass cheek. Moments later I felt him long and hard probing my entry. He slowly pushed into me, at first only half way, stretching my ass for the first time in a while. I let out a long deep moan, my fist clutching the pillow in front of me; as he pulled out then pushed all the way in.

Within minutes he was letting out a deep moan of his own, picking up his pace, faster and harder, his balls slapping my swollen flushed lips. He reached around me and softly rubbed my clit as he pushed in and out of me. I was so sensitive from the night before, I didn't last that long, minutes later, my body was shuddering from a hot wave that completely washed over me, taking over my body. Pete pushed into me hard once more as his own hot wave rushed over him and into me. Once the jerking stopped, he pulled out and rolled over, kissing me behind my right ear. I was exhausted!

"You okay," he asked after a few minutes of silence.

"Yes, just tired," I said.

"Wore you out, did I?"

"I haven't had sex like that in a long time, so my answer to that is yes, I could sleep from now until I have to get up for work tomorrow."

And that's just what I did.