Boy, Was She a Hot Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
How it all started.
3.2k words
4.26
193.2k
62

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 02/28/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 -- How it all started

How did my wife become such a slut and let me watch and why did I love it?

Looking back I must have been crazy to have divorced her but it seemed like a good idea at the time. Now I only have memories. Whether you choose to believe these stories or not I can only assure you that they are 100% accurate. My wife, Maggie, and I didn't go into our marriage intending that she should become such a slut. We sort of slowly drifted into it.

I worked away from home all week, coming home only at weekends. At weekends we went out every night together, usually to the same pubs and with the same large crowd of people. During the week Maggie stayed at home and she had a part time job to keep her occupied. Money was OK and our sex life was not too bad.

Maggie was an extremely vivacious and bubbly character who was always the centre of attention and had a tendency to flirt with any men in the group. At first this was harmless fun and nobody took it serious. I think she would have jumped a mile if anyone had made more than a mild pass at her.

At this time of our marriage, Maggie, a blond woman, in her early thirties, with a curvaceous figure and quite large breasts, was a bit conservative in her dress and very self-conscious of the size of her breasts. She liked to drink and ended each evening that we went out on the happy side of drunk. She never overdid it by getting blind, legless drunk but was always laughing and just enjoyed being happy. She did, however, always prefer the company of men, particularly younger ones, and there were quite a few of these in our company whenever we went out. It was rather strange but she didn't really have many women friends but had many male friends.

We were always very open with each other and talked a lot. I enjoyed it when she was out enjoying herself as she had been on her own all week and I was pleased to see she could so easily shrug it off.

In our group was one young man called Tick who was about 20 years old and was a particular favourite of my wife's as he was constantly telling her jokes and making her and everyone else laugh.

One particular night, quite late in the evening, my wife told me that Tick had made a pass at her when she went to the toilet. It was a mild pass but was significant in that it was the first time he had done so. She thought that he might be interested in her sexually. This surprised us both as there had been no prior indication of this. Nothing further happened that night and we went home and it was pretty much forgotten. I assumed my wife had shrugged it off and would probably go easy on the flirting with Tick from that moment on.

We went out the next night and my wife dressed in a very revealing knitted top and very tight blue jeans. The top showed a lot of cleavage and was short sleeved so if she wasn't too careful her bra was visible through the armholes. If she bent forward all of her bra would have been visible. However, if she was careful it was a very tasteful top that was very pretty and looked very good on her. I asked her why she was wearing it and she said that other women in the group tended to wear sexy, revealing clothes and she felt left out. I had to agree with her that they did. However, apart from occasionally sitting next to Tick and having a few quiet words with him my wife reported that nothing had happened so I thought it had all come to nothing.

The next weekend we went out as usual and it was pretty much the same crowd and the same routine. There was a change though, in that my wife was wearing the same knitted top but this time with no bra. She also had on the same very tight blue jeans and looked stunning and I thought that if she is not careful someone is going to see some tit. I thought that I'd just watch what developed between Tick and my wife. I had begun to think something may develop and I was fairly sure I wanted something to happen.

I did notice that quite early in the evening Maggie had a chance to sit at a number of spare seats amongst the group but chose deliberately to sit next to Tick. She stayed next to him all evening and had a number of very close, whispered conversations with him. Twice she went to the toilet and he followed, or at least went at the same time. Each time they weren't away long so I figured nothing much could be happening but determined to ask her about it all later.

About half an hour before the pub closed, Maggie told me that during the course of the evening Tick had made several passes at her in the passageway to the toilets. She said that he had complimented her on her knitted top, her jeans and had particularly mentioned that he noticed she had no bra on which he said he preferred. Rather than being embarrassed she wondered what might happen if he was allowed a little more opportunity to get her alone and wanted to know what I thought about it.

I asked her what she wanted to do and she said that she might invite him back to the house for a drink and see what happened. I asked her how far she might want to go and what was I supposed to do. She said that she would only let him play with her tits and wanted me to pretend to fall asleep in the chair then Tick couldn't go too far. She said that when she had let him go far enough she would accidentally make a noise and I would slowly wake up. That would be the end and Tick would leave. It seemed like a reasonable plan and we decided to try it.

She then returned to the company and sat next to Tick again and they continued the secret whispers and giggles. When we were ready to leave, and most of the people around us had already gone, Maggie told me that she had invited Tick back to our house for a drink. I said 'great' and we all went to our house.

At home I sat in an armchair in the corner of the lounge and Tick sat on the settee directly opposite. I put a lamp on that was behind the armchair so the light went across the room. It wasn't very bright but highlighted the settee area but kept my face in semi-darkness. Maggie came in from the kitchen where she had gone to get some cans of beer and gave one to me and one to Tick. She then sat next to Tick on the settee. This was very significant as there was another armchair to sit in.

We drank our beer and Maggie got some more and again sat next to Tick. Nothing had happened yet and I was beginning to think nothing was going to. Tick went to the toilet and while he was out of the room Maggie suggested I pretend to fall asleep and do it in such a way that my eyes were shaded so I could watch, and she would see what she could get Tick to do. When Tick came back I drained my beer and selected a position in which I could pretend to be asleep and have my eyes shaded. For extra measure I put a jumper over my head but ensured I could see out from underneath it.

After a few minutes Maggie said to Tick that I had fallen asleep, something I regularly did after a nights drinking and that I would now be asleep all night. To prove this she shook me a little but I didn't wake up. 'Typical', she said. She then asked Tick if he wanted to watch a film on TV and asked him to look in a box under the TV and choose one. Maggie knew that in the box were a lot of porn films we had occasionally watched, amongst others. Tick looked in the box and asked Maggie if she knew there were porn films in the box. She said she thought there might be, that they were mine but that she had seen them. He asked if he could watch one of them. She said he could and he chose one. I can't remember what it was but it was the usual, man fucks girl etc.

Tick didn't know how to make the video work so Maggie told him to sit back on the settee and she would do it. The video was on the bottom shelf under the TV and Maggie then did the first provocative thing I'd seen her do. She got on her hands and knees and crawled to the video with her bottom towards Tick. She put the video in and pressed 'play' then turned and crawled on all fours back to the settee. As she turned to go back to the settee I saw that her top had dropped away from her chest and I could see both her tits right down to the nipples. She then turned away from me and towards Tick. He must have had exactly the same view as me. Maggie crawled all the way to the settee and then sat down next to him again. They watched the film for a while and Tick didn't do anything to Maggie. He then said he was going to go to the toilet and Maggie said she would stop the film and repeated the crawl to the video and back again, once again giving him a superb view of her tits down the neck of the top.

After Tick had left the room Maggie said to me she thought nothing was going to happen and I said to give it a little longer but to try and encourage him a little. I told her about the earlier view of her tits and suggested she get him another beer and bend low over him as she passed it to him. I also suggested that she put her hand on his knee or sit closer but to try something to encourage him. She said she'd give it a go.

When Tick came back into the room I was still 'asleep'. Maggie did the crawling to the video and back routine and offered to get him another beer. He accepted and she left to do that. He carried on watching the video but I noticed he moved some cushions around on the settee to make it harder for Maggie to sit where she had been and would be forced to move the cushions or sit closer to him. Tick was obviously trying to get something going with Maggie.

She returned with the coffee and then quite deliberately bent at the waist and handed him his coffee. The view down her top must have been tremendous and he couldn't have failed to see both tits including the nipples. Maggie sat down and I saw she was now right next to him and he sat back and she sat upright and leaned across his knee resting on her elbow. After a couple of minutes I saw Tick's hand move round the back of Maggie and he began rubbing her back on the outside of her clothes. She arched slightly as if she was enjoying it and then I saw his hand move down and go under her top at the back and he continued rubbing her back but now he was doing so on her bare flesh. Again Maggie arched her back as if she was enjoying it and said to him that it was nice and to rub harder to get rid of an itch at the top of her back between her shoulders. He did and after doing this for a few seconds I saw his hand had started to creep round to the side and he was now rubbing the side of her tit under the top.

Things really got going now as Maggie turned her face to the side and they started kissing. They kissed long, deeply and passionately. His hand then began to move from the side of her tit to around the front and he began massaging her tit under the top. His hands then moved from one tit to the other. Maggie lay back and let him continue. He then began to lift her top and she sat up so he could lift it off. I couldn't believe what I was seeing and wondered how much further she would let him go before she began to wake me up. I was quite surprised that he had been bold enough to lift the top completely off as, after all, I was sitting right there and could have woken at any moment. Maggie sat back again and Tick began to kiss her tits, first one and then the other and continually kneading them with his hand.

Maggie didn't stop Tick there and his hand then moved down her stomach and onto the top of her jeans. I thought she would surely stop him now but she didn't. He began to open her jeans and she didn't object as he pulled the zip slowly down. Once the zip was fully open he inserted his hand down the front of her jeans. He then asked her to rise up so he could get them off and she did. By now I was really astounded and I had a 'boner' the likes of which I had never known.

As Tick pulled Maggie's jeans down I saw that she was not wearing any knickers so as soon as her jeans were down and off her cunt was exposed for him to see and feel, which he immediately did. Again I was quite shocked that she would go this far because she was now reaching a point that would be difficult to escape from. Tick even asked her at this point what would happen if I woke up and she said there was no chance of that. To prove it she stood up, completely naked, and walked across the room and shook me. This was quite deliberate because she knew that I could not now wake up and she was free to do whatever she liked. Our plans that she would make a noise and wake me when Tick had gone as far as she wanted him to were now in ruins, as she had just demonstrated to both of us that I would not be waking up.

Maggie then walked back across the room and sat next to Tick who resumed feeling her tits. After kissing and fondling them for some time he slowly moved his hand down her stomach and started feeling in her pubic hair. He then pulled her legs open until her pussy lips were clearly visible and slightly parted and he then inserted a finger into her cunt, then two fingers. Maggie began to moan and placed her hand on his upper thigh. She then began rubbing her hand up and down his thigh getting closer and closer to the large bulge that had appeared in his trousers. Finally she put her hand onto the bulge and began rubbing her hand along the length of his erection.

This was definitely not what I believed was in the script. Here was my wife, sitting completely naked on the settee in our front room, with a young man finger-fucking her and with her hand on his cock through his trousers. I began to believe she was actually going to let him fuck her. All of this was being done with me laid about 12 feet away pretending to be asleep but watching what was happening. Furthermore Maggie knew I was watching.

Maggie then moved her hand up to Tick's chest and began unbuttoning his shirt. She then removed it and her hand roamed across his chest a few times before heading back to the bulge in his jeans. Meanwhile Tick was still finger-fucking her. Maggie then started to open Tick's jeans and after undoing the top button pulled down the zip. She then inserted her hand and I could see she was wanking him inside his jeans. Now it was Tick's turn to lay back and moan. After wanking him for a while Maggie then started to pull Tick's jeans down. She then put her hand back inside his underpants and was again playing with his cock which was still inside his pants. Tick had his eyes closed and was gently moaning with pleasure. I then saw Maggie look into his face and see he had his eyes closed. She then looked at me and winked.

I was staggered that she should make this gesture at that moment and it brought home to me that she was not only doing this because she was enjoying herself but knew that I was enjoying it to and wanted to remind me that she knew I was watching the whole performance.

I knew where this was leading now and resigned myself to watching the entire event. At this point Tick stood up and asked Maggie to lie on the settee, which she did. He then lay on top of her and pulled his underpants down. He then began to fuck her, slowly at first but then faster. I couldn't see him fuck her as during all this I hadn't yet seen his cock but it was evident he was inside her. Maggie placed her legs around his waist and the fucking became urgent. Both were panting and moaning. Soon Tick came inside her and then collapsed on top of Maggie. After a short break he pulled up his underpants, again without me seeing his cock, then his jeans and finally he put on his shirt. During this Maggie just lay there, legs apart, tits heaving and absolutely naked.

Maggie then got up, still naked, and went into the kitchen and returned with a mug of coffee for both of them. While they drunk the coffee Maggie got dressed and soon Tick said goodnight and left.

Maggie came back into the room and asked me if I had enjoyed her performance. I said I couldn't believe it and thought we had agreed that she would only let him play with her tits, then wake me up and he would go. She said that she got carried away, had enjoyed herself and didn't think it would be easy to stop Tick once they reached a certain point. We agreed that she should do it again but I told her that I was disappointed that I hadn't seen his dick being wanked or when it fucked her. She promised to try and improve on that next time.