Boyd and Fiona

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumblegrum
bumblegrum
1,025 Followers

"Now, Boyd, blow me. If you do a good job you shall have a reward—if not, you shall be punished." He gasped and a look of fear spread across his face. I remembered what Fiona had said about Boyd and pain, but I knew exactly how to counter that.

Boyd's tongue licked, uncertainly at first, up my cock, taking it into his mouth and starting to suck. He alternated this with a full tongue bath, behind my balls and up to the tip with a copious supply of saliva. He repeated this and seemed to be spurred on by my moans of pleasure. He was really good and I could feel the pressure for release growing in my lower abdomen and into my balls. But I felt a powerful desire to humiliate Boyd so that there was no doubt in his mind where the power lay.

"Boyd," I gasped, "I'm going to pull out and as I do so, you will finish me by hand and direct my cum onto your face."

Taking my sloppy but rigid cock in his soft, warm hand, he stroked me to a highly satisfactory climax. I let out a shout of triumph as I came, my spend flowing over Boyd's face from eyebrows to chin.

"Good boy, now clean up your face with your hand, and eat up all the deposit I have left for you."

He swept his face clean with active fingers, licking off the residue with an expression of joy and delight. "Oh god, Sir, you taste so good."

"Well done, Boyd," I praised him. "Now come here and clean me with your tongue." His mouth was warm and his tongue highly mobile, quickly cleaning the remains of my juice from my now soft cock.

"Now I have to decide whether you did a good enough job to get a reward, or whether you need to be punished with a good hard spanking," I suggested. Boyd gasped; and moaned in fear. "Well, I'll tell you what. I'll leave the decision to you—what do you think I should do to you now, Boyd?"

He stared at me, almost as if he couldn't believe his ears; I was giving him the right to decide what happened to him next. He looked at me lovingly, "I would really like you to do to me what I did to you—oh please, Sir," he begged.

"Mmm yes, I think you will taste delicious. But one difference—I expect you to talk to me while I blow you. I want to hear how you feel, what it's doing to you and what you need." Boyd moaned again, this time with excitement and anticipation.

I sat on the edge of a chair and had him stand in front of me. The combination of the perfume he had "borrowed" from Fiona and his pre-cum created an intriguing and not unattractive fragrance.

Boyd's moan was deep and compelling, and as I took his cock into my mouth, he screamed and shook with suppressed excitement. I worked my mouth around his small but rigid cock, then took each of his balls into my mouth, rolling them around and revelling in his gasps and moans and his pleas for more.

"Oh god, Sir, this is so good, please don't stop. Ooh yes, suck my dinky little cock, you are so ... Please Sir, make me cum, make me your bitch."

His gasping pleas and the way he squirmed and thrust himself at me were making me hard again. I ran my hands through his hair and down his back, running my tongue around his groin, then back as far as his puckered little arse. This caused Boyd to scream again and to tense up, but I returned to concentrate on his cock. He was becoming disoriented, with tears now running down his face as he stammered words of lust, sobbing with desire, his hands clutching at my head to pull me as close as possible.

I knew Boyd was not going to last much longer, and I moved my mouth right to the tip of his cock, stroking the piss slit, then sucked him back into my mouth, working my tongue around the most sensitive areas. Suddenly he screamed and threw his head back. "Oh god, I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum in your mouth, Sir, please ..." this last plea a screech as he erupted into my sucking mouth.

I was right—he did taste delicious and I partially swallowed, but made a last minute decision. "Boyd, come here and kiss me." He did so, and I shared some of his spend with him. "Taste good, don't you?" I asked and he smiled and nodded his head.

"Boyd, it's getting a bit late, so maybe I should go and let you recover," I suggested.

"Please don't go, Sir," he begged. "Please come home with me for the night."

"Hmm, I don't know about that," I dissembled, knowing full well that this could take me in the direction of my plan.

"Please, Jerry, please Sir, please come back and ... and ... sleep with me." It seemed that his nerve had deserted him at the end.

It was just possible he might have been wanting me to fuck him, but previous experiences created a barrier. It was also possible that with the right preparation, Boyd would accept anal, which would give me an even more powerful hold over him.

Fiona had heard Boyd beg me to go back to their home. She gave me a withering look, and left the studio with a terse, "I'm going home."

"Okay, deal, although maybe I should pop back and get a change of clothes."

He picked me up in front of the shop a little later, and we drove back to his place where Boyd prepared a light supper.

Boyd kept watching the door, expecting Fiona to burst in at any moment, but he turned to me and said, "She doesn't approve, you know, but I don't care. We'll have to sleep in the guest room, but it's a big bed." Saying that, Boyd reached up and kissed me, a gentle kiss that gradually developed in intensity to a warm exploration of each others mouths. At one level, something buried deep inside me said this was just not acceptable, but my affection for this gentle and vulnerable guy and his obvious enthusiasm and need made me respond with equal enthusiasm."

"Boyd, take off your clothes, then come and strip me," I demanded when we reached the bedroom. He hurried to comply, his hands caressing me as he removed my clothes, folding them carefully on a chair.

"Now, Boyd, I want a quick hand job to help me sleep." Before I could say any more, his soft warm hands were stroking me and juggling my balls while he murmured his devotion and desire, mingled with little kisses across my face and chest. Almost instinctively, he knew exactly what I wanted, and my hard, throbbing cock told him everything he needed to know.

"When I cum, Boyd, hold me close to your mouth so I can shoot into it."

He laughed with pleasure and arranged himself so that this would happen without any mishaps. As the turmoil in my balls mounted and my breathing became short and hard, he whispered, "Yes, Sir, please cum in my mouth—any time now."

He was right, and I shouted my rapture as I discharged a bountiful load into his waiting mouth. Boyd accepted it all, then without having to be told, he licked my shrinking cock, lovingly, cleaning me perfectly before I fell asleep.

I was awake early next morning, with Boyd next to me deeply asleep. I couldn't resist, and stroked his face very gently, causing him to murmur in his sleep.

Fiona was nowhere to be seen, so I made myself coffee and toast, and left a note saying I was heading back to the shop. I was able to catch a convenient bus and opened up the store as usual, feeling confident and particularly positive. Just as well, for business was brisk and I worked through until early afternoon when the phone rang.

Boyd had rung to enquire as it was Friday, whether I would come back to their place and spend the weekend with him.

"Hmm, not possible, I'm afraid, Boyd—I need to open up tomorrow morning. But if the offer's still open, I'll come round in the afternoon and spend Sunday with you."

Boyd agreed, although with some disappointment.

"You've agreed to me doing anything I like with you, haven't you?" I demanded.

He agreed, with some tiny hesitation.

"Very well, tomorrow afternoon, I intend to use your arse. To give that bottom of yours the full works. Both because I know I shall enjoy it, but also to show you that anal doesn't have to be as brutal as you think. You might want to enjoy an enema late in the morning so that I can use my tongue in your arse and we'll see what develops. And make sure you're wearing Fiona's panties again—you look so enticing in them."

Boyd's voice quavered but he didn't argue. "Yes Sir," he replied weakly before I hung up. I needed to pick up one or two things for the following day, and after a busy Saturday morning, arrived at Boyd and Fiona's place around 2.00 pm. Boyd answered the door and his expression was a compound of fear tinged with pleasure and deference. "Please come in, Sir. I have to say I'm a bit anxious but I trust you completely. If it works out as I hope, it might get rid of all my fears about anal sex, but I'm still really scared."

"Okay, Boyd, let's just see what happens. The whole point about really good, exciting anal is that both of us enjoy it. I'm not one of these so-called Doms who would just bend you over and slam his cock into your arse. That's not fair; you can't enjoy it if you are hurting too much, so I have to make sure it's as easy as possible for you. We will need to do some "stretching exercises", and you need to practice relaxing your sphincter muscle.

Time to get started, and I directed Boyd, "Come here, Boyd, and beg me to take off your panties and stroke you."

He moaned again, and trembling, walked slowly towards me. "Oh please Sir, please, take off my panties. My cock is aching for your touch, and I don't think I'll be able to control myself."

"You'd better, bitch, or I shall be forced to punish you severely. I'm going to fuck your arse, then, and only then, you'll be allowed to cum. Do you understand?"

He nodded uncertainly, and I reached out and pulled down the silky underwear, revealing his rigid cock, already weeping pre-cum, again combining with his perfume, the aroma now quite exciting. I stroked quickly along his cock and across his nicely shaped backside, causing him to moan in anticipation.

"Excellent, Boyd, but first things first, you and I are going to shower together."

He looked at me with some confusion, but we headed for their palatial bathroom and Boyd and I were soon under a warm, stimulating shower.

"First of all, we'll wash each other, then I'll use just one nice soapy, slippery finger in your butt," I directed him.

We soaped each other thoroughly and then I turned my attention to his slick, soapy bottom. "Okay, now let's see how we go with your arse. Hold onto the rail, spread your legs and bend over as far as is comfortable."

I could see his little puckered hole and bent down to run my tongue across it. Boyd gasped and panted, "Ooh yes that feels so good," but then gasped even more as I rolled my tongue sideways and pushed it gently into his arsehole.

"My god, what are you doing?" he screamed.

"What does it feel like?"

"It's so different. I didn't even imagine that this could be possible, it feels so good," he moaned.

"Okay, now I'll try again, and just see if you can relax the muscle and let me in a bit further."

This time, Boyd consciously relaxed his sphincter a little and I was able to get my tongue a bit further in. He squealed and gasped with pleasure.

"Now let's go to the next step." I soaped my hand and gently inserted my index finger into his anus. I could feel the muscle tensing, and stopped.

"Oh god, Sir, please be gentle—I'm so scared. Your tongue was soft and squishy, but I'm not sure about your finger."

I gently inserted my finger again and stopped as he gradually relaxed his sphincter, before I pushed in to the second knuckle.

I pulled out until just the tip of my finger was inside him, then slowly pushed in until my whole finger was buried in his arse. Then I gently moved my finger backwards and forwards and side to side, slowly stretching his anus.

"Oh yes Sir, this is a strange feeling—strange but nice. I think I might get to like you playing with my butt like this."

"Good, slut, now let's see what happens if I take it up a notch," and I slowly introduced a second finger.

"I don't know if I can take any more," he whimpered.

"You know the rule; just relax and let it all happen," and I bent and slapped his right cheek. The surprise of this deflected his concentration from his anus, and I was able to slide in another finger to the second knuckle."

He gasped but didn't try to pull away. I slowly got the second finger completely into him and using them both, started to spread a little more widely.

"It's not nearly as bad as I feared. In fact it's quite exciting even though it is a bit uncomfortable."

"Okay, if your balance is okay, let go with one hand and just stroke your cock while I stretch you."

"Mmm -- oh god that feels so good. Oooh yes, ... oh please Sir, I want you so much."

"Patience, you hot bitch, we've still got some preparation to do," and he moaned in disappointment as I withdrew from his arse. We dried each other before moving into the bedroom. "Now, get on the bed on all fours and spread your legs."

I then produced a bottle of anal lube and a tapered butt plug, and squirted lube onto his hole and onto the plug. Then I gently inserted the plug and reamed it around.

"Please Sir, please give me time to adjust."

I slowed and withdrew the plug then dribbled more lube on it and inserted it again. This time I increased the penetration but continued to move the dildo around, gradually stretching him even more.

Removing the butt plug, I squirted some more lube on my cock and lined myself up behind him. Placing the tip of my cock against his rear hole, I pushed gently as it started to slide in.

Boyd was now able to consciously relax his sphincter and I moved my cock gently into his arse, not knowing how long I could keep going at this slow, deliberate pace that was driving me towards my own delicious orgasm. I was soon able to bury the whole of my cock in his arse, up to my balls.

"Oh god Sir, you're all in now, aren't you? It feels so good to have you buried in me; now please, Sir, fuck my arse and make me cum."

I was now able to move steadily into and out of him, taking progressively longer strokes and gradually speeding up.

"Mmm, ooh, aargh, yes, yes, more, harder, ream me out. Do me good and don't stop."

Then I reached round and started to stroke his rigid, drooling cock, and this drove him to the brink of delirium. He screamed and shouted my name and my hand was covered in his pre-cum.

Right at that moment, I caught sight of a movement out of the corner of my eye. In spite of my rising climax, I realised that Fiona had been watching us, and in that moment, I saw her hand by, over or in her groin.

By now I was also getting close to a raging, roaring climax. "Yes, Boyd, I'm almost there. Cum with me." He screamed and then I stroked his rigid cock which caused him to clench all his muscles, trapping my cock in a firm hot grip that seemed as if it would never let go. His scream turned into an animal howl of ecstasy as his orgasm overtook him, and I felt Boyd's cock jerk and spew his seed all over my hand. That was enough to take me into orbit and I shouted my climactic rapture as I felt a train wreck blast through my cock and into his arse. I shot load after load of my seed deep into his willing rectum.

As we recovered, Boyd and I fell apart, and he looked at me with puppydog eyes. "Master, I can't thank you enough. I'm your willing slave and I'll do anything you say, just anything, only please, can we do that again?"

Fiona had disappeared, but I told Boyd what had happened. "I saw Fiona watching us, Boyd, and I'd be willing to bet that she was playing with herself. Maybe she's not quite as disgusted as she makes out."

Boyd remained silent for a while, working through some complex personal issues. "As this is man-to-man, may I call you Jerry?" I nodded my acceptance.

"Jerry, you need to understand Fiona in a bit more detail. She had a putrid childhood and started in the "modelling" business in some pretty slimy scenes. As you know, she is stunningly beautiful and carries herself very well, so she was able to drag herself away from that scene into more mainstream modelling. But her past was brought back to haunt her, and eventually she got into drugs and almost killed herself."

"I had met Fiona through one or two photo shoots, and we became friends, largely, I think, because I was one of the rare guys who didn't try to hit on her. She had no other real support and I helped her to beat the drug habit. This was about three years ago, and we've been close ever since. She was happy to get out of the modelling game and she's a real asset to me professionally. Her personal life is still something of a mess, and in many respects, that's my fault."

Boyd looked at me with a half smile, and I thought I knew what was coming. "For reasons that will be obvious to you, I've never really been able to satisfy her. We've had quite an open marriage and I know she's had affairs, but the guys were either too violent or like me, couldn't satisfy her. Fiona has a nice little collection of toys, but she will sometimes break down and tell me that she needs, to put it in her terms, 'at least six inches of hot meat'. She's really quite enthusiastic about sex, but it's got to be right for her."

"I see." I kept my voice as calm as possible, but underneath I was just about ready to explode. Here was my chance to get with the gorgeous Fiona, but I had to let Boyd make the running.

"Jerry, over the last few days, since you and I have been together, Fiona has changed. She's jealous of me, and is scared that you will take me away from her. I've tried to tell her it isn't going to happen, but she won't believe me. I can't lose her, but I need your help, Sir." He became submissive again and his voice trembled as he continued. "Please Sir, would you be able to take Fiona, to satisfy her needs?"

All the clichés leapt into my mind. 'Is the Pope Catholic?' 'Can a duck swim?' But I still had to be careful. "Hmm, that's an intriguing possibility, but how will Fiona feel about the idea? I'm not exactly flavour of the month with her?"

"Okay, Jerry, how much time have you actually spent with Fiona, getting to know her?"

"Not much; she tends to keep away from me."

"Hmm, well, I've go an idea. Why don't we jointly take her out to dinner at a top hotel. A few glasses of champagne make Fiona giggly—and quite tactile as well. We could then talk and explore how she might feel about the idea of you and her."

Boyd started to tremble and he blushed a deep red. "I have a confession to make, Sir—the idea of seeing Fiona taken really hard by another man really turns me on. I have this fetish about seeing her writhe and hearing her scream in ecstasy; I think I could cum just from being there and seeing that."

"Boyd, do you know how hard this conversation is getting me? Get down on your hands and knees and give me one of your special blowjobs."

Boyd moaned deep in his throat and he threw himself into position at lightning speed. Within seconds, I felt his almost prehensile tongue working its way along my solid shaft and caressing my super-sensitive head while his soft, warm hand juggled my balls into a straining frenzy.

I moaned and shuddered as he worked his magic on my desperate cock, as it swelled in his mouth. Boyd broke the contact briefly; "Cum for me, please, Sir; cum for your devoted slave." He resumed his sweet licking and sucking and I knew I had only a short time left. My balls drew up and the electric tingle flashing through them and up my shaft were the precursors to a blissful explosion.

"I'm cumming, bitch, I'm cumming. Take it all in your mouth ... right ... NOW!" With that, he accepted everything I had to offer, swallowing rapidly without missing a drop. He held my softening cock in his mouth, then licked me clean and smiled.

"Thank you, Sir, that was truly delicious. Any time, just any time you need release, just call and I'll be with you." He kissed me, then turned away as we settled to sleep.

bumblegrum
bumblegrum
1,025 Followers