Boyfriend for a Weekend

Story Info
Lonely women gets an unexpected weekend off.
7.1k words
4.31
20.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tnbnb
tnbnb
52 Followers

This is a stand alone story. However, the main character is from It is Always the Quiet on Part 1 and 2. Many thanks to Tigersman for editing.

*****

One evening in November 1980, two months after the beach trip and one week after Ronald Reagan beat Jimmy Carter in the presidential election, Becky asked Steven about their plans to go see his parents in a couple weeks for Thanksgiving. Steven said that they needed to have a talk.

"This is very difficult for me, but I think we should break up."

Becky was stunned, "Why?"

"I think we are in different places in our lives. You were very sheltered growing up and are still coming out of your shell. I think you have more life to live before you get married. I am ready to settle down."

Becky had noticed over the last few weeks that Steven had become withdrawn but thought this was just because he was stressed about work.

"Is this because of what happened at the beach?"

"Partially. I saw a new side to you that weekend."

"You were participating and having fun as well. Besides you said that you guys used to do the same things when you were college."

"I am a guy, of course I was not going to turn down the opportunity to have sex with a bunch of people. However, I didn't have relationships with those people after college either."

Becky was very upset. She had blossomed in her early twenties from being extremely thin and shy to having just enough curves to turn heads. She was still more inexperienced than most woman her age, but she discovered that she had a strong sex drive. Despite being 27, Steven was her first serious boyfriend and she was caught by surprise by his decision to break up with her. She also realized how chauvinistic Steven's attitude was and she was very angry and disappointed in him. However, Becky also was smart enough to know that she was not going change his mind and she had too much pride to try.

She left Steven's apartment and went to her own apartment. Becky had been spending several days a week at Steven's apartment and they had spoken about moving in together. She was lucky that she kept her own apartment.

Becky still worked at the same large computer company as Steven and still saw him regularly. He was his usual nice self and she eventually grew to not be able to stand him. She also vowed never to date a guy from work again.

The holidays were tough. Most of her friends in New York were couples, friends she made with Steven. She did not have any close girlfriends in New York. Becky was an only child. He parents lived in Iowa and never left the state. They were very conservative and religious. .Becky loved them but could not confide in them and got bored if she spent much time with them.

Becky considered calling Kim but thought that Kim might know a little too much about what happened at the beach and did not want to deal with that. She spent Thanksgiving alone in New York. She helped out in a food kitchen and went to the office for several hours before going home. It was a very lonely time for her.

A couple weeks after Thanksgiving she got a Christmas card in the mail. She opened it to find that it was a Polaroid picture of a naked Kyle proudly showing off his hairless penis. There was a note that said that he hoped she was doing OK and that Steven is a dickhead and would regret breaking with her. You are hot and you're always horny like a guy. That is a dream combination. Becky was not even sure how Kyle got her address but it was the first time she smiled in weeks.

In February of the next year, Becky changed jobs. She needed a fresh start and to get away from Steven so she took a new position which involved a lot of worldwide travel. Becky worked on setting up mainframe operating systems for companies. At the time it was largely a male dominated field. Instead of having a social life, Becky worked even longer hours. She was quickly identified as an up and comer and was given high profile and challenging assignments. Becky maintained her professional but distant relationship with co-workers and clients at work and was known as either Rebecca or Ms. Dwyer. Becky always had long strawberry blonde hair, but she got it cut short so that she resembled Princess Diana.

Becky worked on a team that would go to the client's location to set up the mainframe which typically took several weeks. Since the team traveled so much, they spent a lot of time together outside of work and became good friends with the exception of Becky. There was Frank, a sarcastic Brit, Evan an arrogant, handsome prick whose father got him the job and Teddy who mostly seemed to be concerned with being one of the guys. Becky was well respected by her team at work and was the team leader but she knew that the other team members considered her a private loner. They called her The Ice Queen when they thought she could not hear. She thought of her teammates as The Three Stooges.

Until the mainframe system was fully functioning and the client was able to handle their part in running it, the work was very stressful in order to complete the project by the deadline. If the work was done by the deadline they may have a couple of days of downtime before traveling to another project. They typically were off for about one week a month.

In theory traveling should provide a lot of opportunity for a single and unattached person like Becky to have a fun and an interesting sex life. However, Becky had not been in a sociable mood since the break up with Steven. The only sex she had in the first six months since she broke up with Steven were a couple of one night stands. Both were with handsome guys she met in the hotel bar after long days when she decided to unwind. The first guy was named Hank, who was from Dallas and she met him in Cincinnati. He sold medical supplies. The second guy was Arnold from Seattle who she met in Barcelona. Becky never did find out what he did for a living. Becky did not have a connection with either guy. They were all lonely and bored and she found the entire experience unsatisfying. She decided that masturbating alone was more enjoyable and less depressing.

In the fall they had a project in Rotterdam, Holland for a large petrol company. Typically the most difficult part was training the client so that they would be able to function when Becky's team was no longer around. However, this company had a recent college graduate name Maarten Smit who impressed Becky by picking things up quickly. This helped to make the project go smoothly which resulted in the team having a weekend off in Rotterdam. Becky had given Maarten high praise in the post project meeting with the client's IT Manager, Henrik De Witt. The Three Stooges were off to Amsterdam to no doubt get wild and crazy, leaving Becky on her own.

Becky had read about the saunas in the Netherlands and was interested in going. After completing some paperwork and getting breakfast, she went to a small public sauna around noon that was away from the hotel. Becky chose this sauna on the recommendation of the concierge at the hotel when she asked for a sauna that locals went to rather than tourists. The sauna was clean and bright and was pretty crowded on a Saturday morning with a good number of people around Becky's age. She was instructed that bathing suits were not allowed.

While the sauna may not be a sexual thing, she still enjoyed looking at the naked bodies. Becky noted that virtually all the men were uncircumcised. Becky liked the casual nudity that was so different that in America and was thinking about pleasuring herself when she got back to privacy of her room at the hotel.

Becky had been relaxing in the sauna for about an hour when she heard a familiar voice in a Dutch accent talk to her.

"Hello Ms. Rebecca, it is good to see you. Do you mind if I sit with you?"

It was Maarten, who must be in his early twenties although he looked younger. He was average height but slender with short, dirty blond hair. At the office, Becky's impression of Maarten was that he was a computer nerd that was solely focused on work and was shy and awkward despite speaking fluent English. Becky immediately got a towel and wrapped it around her. She was uncomfortable being naked in front of someone who was a work client. Maarten on the other hand was much more relaxed around Becky in the sauna than he was on the job. Becky couldn't help noticing that Maarten had an impressively sized flaccid, uncircumcised penis. She was a little uncomfortable having Maarten sit by her given their lack of clothes, but did not want to be rude.

"Hi Maarten. Sure, I did not expect to run into anyone I knew here."

"I try to come here every Saturday. They do not have anything like this in the States. No? "

"No. Nothing like this."

"It is good that you are not afraid to try new things. Do you like it here?"

"It is very relaxing. Did you grow up in Rotterdam?

"No. I grow up on a farm. About 200 kilometers to the east."

Becky smiled and said "Oh. I grew up on a farm too."

"How did you go from a farm to traveling the world?"

"When I was young, I wanted to get off the farm and move to a city. I am not sure how I ended in this job."

"Do you like it?"

"It is exciting for now. I don't want to do it forever. How about you Maarten? How did you go from the farm to living in Rotterdam?"

"At university I became interested in computers and last year when I graduated Mr. De Witt hired me for this position. Rotterdam is very different than our farm."

"Do you like living in Rotterdam?"

"It is OK. I miss my family and I do not have many friends here."

"I am sure a young, handsome, smart guy like you has all the girls swooning after you."

Maarten blushed and said "No. I am shy around girls. I do better with computers than I do with people, especially girls."

"You don't seem to have a problem talking to me."

He grinned and said "You are different. You are a computer nerd too." Becky smiled.

They sat in the sauna for another hour talking more about their lives. Becky had removed the towel when she realized that she stood out more being the only person covered in a towel than if she was just naked like everybody else. It appeared that Maarten did not seem to notice. Becky was enjoying herself. They were discussing more personal topics and finding out more about each other. Maarten was the oldest of four kids and the only one who was on his own. He liked his job but really hated living in a city. Maarten said that he had friends growing up and at University but that it was hard to meet people outside of work and the people he worked with were older and most of them were married. Becky talked about being unpopular in high school and college and how she got better at socializing. She only briefly mentioned the break up with Steven. Becky realized that she liked Maarten and had not had a discussion like this with anyone in a long time. She suddenly did not want to be alone for the day.

"Do you have any plans today? Maybe we could get something to eat."

"I was planning to review what you taught us this week and make sure I understand it."

"We've trained a lot of people and you understand how to operate the system better than anyone else we've trained. Let's take the day off from work. We have earned it."

"OK. I will blame you if it crashes next week." Maarten smiled. "Where would you like to eat?"

"How about a non-touristy place that locals like."

They went to the changing room. There was one changing room for everyone. They showered and got changed. Becky found the locker room situation to be a turn on. The nudity and having a candid discussion with someone for the first time in a long time was starting to get her in a more sexual mood than she had been in recently. She was surprised how little Maarten seemed to care about either of them being naked despite the fact he was obviously not very experienced sexually. Both were dressed casually. Becky had on jeans and a plain green blouse and Maarten had on jeans and a red and white polo shirt. It was around 3:00 PM when they left the sauna so they decided to get a late lunch.

Becky found that once Maarten started talking he did not stop. As they walked to the pier, he discussed how Rotterdam had been destroyed by Germany during World War II and that the city was still being rebuilt. The weather was windy and rainy and they shared Maarten's umbrella. Maarten complained that it was always windy and rainy in Rotterdam not at all like where is is from. He asked a lot of questions about the United States and Becky asked if he would ever want to move to America. He said that he had a hard enough time living a couple of hours away from home and did not have any interest in leaving the Netherlands. Finally Becky told him that for a shy guy he had a lot to say. Maarten looked embarrassed. She smiled at him, patted him on the back and told him she was just teasing. Becky could feel him tense when she touched him. She realized that if anything was going to happen between them, she was going to have to be the aggressor.

Maarten picked out a Vietnamese cafe by the pier. They found a table and ordered soup. The cafe was mostly empty. There was a young couple at the table next to theirs who were sitting close together, holding hands and frequently kissing. Both Becky and Maarten looked at them enviously as they waited for the soup to arrive. Becky said she had an idea.

"Maarten, would you be my boyfriend for the weekend?"

"What do you mean?"

"I am leaving the country on Monday morning, until then we can act like we are going out."

"Why would you do that for me?"

"It is for both of us. We are both lonely. I like you even though you seem to find that hard to believe. Being with you the last few hours has made me realize that I miss having someone to be with. For you having a girlfriend will be good experience. What do you say?"

"Sure. I would like that."

Maarten and Becky smiled at each other. Becky took his hand and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"We will have to work on that."

The soup arrived which they finished quickly since it was outstanding and they were both famished. They paid their tab and got up to leave to get dinner. They were both quiet during the meal as they were processing the idea of being a couple for the next couple of days.

They ended up walking around the pier for about an hour before they came to a food stand named Bram Ladage which Maarten said had the best chips in the world. Becky asked him how he could know that if he had never been out of the country. Maarten said to just try them, so they placed an order for two medium chips. Becky was looking for ketchup to put on hers when Maarten told her to try it with mayo. Becky had to admit that the fries were better than any she had in America.

After eating Becky asked Maarten if he wanted to go dancing. Becky had not been dancing since she was with Steven but she suddenly had the urge to dance. Maarten said he has never gone dancing in Rotterdam but that he went dancing a couple times at university and thought it would be fun.

After a short walk they found a bar with a fairly large dance floor. However it was still early so the bar was not crowded yet and nobody was dancing. They got a booth and ordered a round of Grolsch beer. Maarten explained that he thought Grolsch was much better than Heineken. They ended up having several rounds, which was more than Becky had drank in a while and she was starting to feel the affect. She leaned in and kissed Maarten, who this time opened his lips and returned the kiss. Becky was surprised about how comfortable Maarten seemed now. The kiss was much more passionate than Becky expected and she was could feel the goose bumps all over herself. When "She's So Cold" came on Becky grabbed Maarten and led him to the dance floor saying that she loved the Stones.

They were the only two on the dance floor but Becky was really in a mood to dance and suddenly Maarten had relaxed. Maarten was a surprisingly good dancer and they danced by themselves for several songs before they were joined on the dance floor by several more couples. As they danced more, Maarten slowly got more and more comfortable touching Becky after being so timid earlier in the day. After about a half an hour Becky asked Maarten.

"Do you want to take a break? I am getting sweaty."

"Sure." They headed back to their booth.

Maarten asked if she wanted another beer and went to the bar to get another round before returning to their booth. As he came back, Maarten took Becky's hand and sat close to her.

"That was fun. I have not danced like that since I was at University."

"Where did you learn to dance so well?" Becky asked

He smiled and said, "I have a second job as a male stripper."

Becky laughed and said, "From what I saw earlier at the sauna, you certainly are qualified for that line of work."

Maarten who had been relaxed, blushed a bit but with a straight face said, "Well Mr. De Witt may not have taught me anything about computers, but he taught me a lot about how to work a crowd of horny women."

This was so out of character for Maarten that for a second Becky wondered if he was serious, before she started loudly laughing and telling Maarten she was glad he was loosening up and gave him an open-mouthed kiss which he returned.

They went back to the dance floor which had gotten more crowded and the music had gotten louder. Becky was feeling energized and sexual. They were dancing closer together with a lot of touching. In between songs Maarten leaned in and gave Becky a passionate kiss. Maarten was nothing like the timid quiet boy he was a few hours ago.

Maarten and Becky spent the next couple of hours rotating between dancing, drinking and kissing. The dance floor was getting more and more crowded as it got later. Around 10 PM Becky told Maarten she was ready to go.

Maarten looked disappointed and asked her if she was sure.

Becky whispered in Maarten's ear "Yes. I want to go back to the hotel and I want you to stick your prick in me" she also quickly nibbled on his ear.

"Really?"

"Yep. Is that OK with you?"

Marten smiled and said, "I like the way you get right to the point."

The fifteen minute walk to the hotel was a haze to them both as they walked closely together. Neither said much. Becky noticed that the outline of Maarten's erect penis was visible through his jeans. This just made her wetter with anticipation.

They swiftly walked in the hotel and got on the empty elevator as Becky pressed the button to the 14th floor which was her floor. When the elevator closed, she placed her hand on the front of Maarten's jeans and began rubbing him when the elevator suddenly stopped. The doors opened and an older couple got on. The couple saw what was going on and the women gave them a dirty look. When the older couple got out on the 12th floor, Maarten and Becky had a good laugh.

As soon as Becky opened the door they were all over each other with a desperate passion of two lonely, drunk and horny people. They quickly took off each other's clothes. Maarten was far from the hesitant person he was earlier and his uncircumcised cock was fully erect as he was moving his hands all over Becky's naked body. They eventually made it on to the bed and threw the bed covers off to the floor. Becky's head was spinning with excitement and she was more aroused than she had been in a long time. Becky was giving Maarten a handjob and after just a few tugs an incredible amount of cum spewed all all over the place. There was cum on Becky's hand, some on the bed, some landed on the floor after traveling an impressive distance and the remainder on Maarten's leg. Maarten apologized but Becky found it funny and was laughing as Maarten ran to get a towel from the bathroom.

"It didn't take you long."

tnbnb
tnbnb
52 Followers
12