Boyfriend for a Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tnbnb
tnbnb
52 Followers

"It has been a while."

"Don't you masturbate?"

Maarten did not answer and Becky realized that she embarrassed him and there was an awkward silence. After a few moments Maarten returned from the bathroom and found Becky had her legs spread and told him that he needed to return the favor. Maarten said he thought Americans were supposed to be reserved when it came to sex. Becky said she was too horny to be shy and Maarten lied down on the bed and put his face in Becky's already moist cunt. Becky liked how Maarten's tongue was moving rapidly licking her clit. She was in ecstasy and it did not take her long to loudly cum.

They lied silently in each other's arms. Becky's last thought before falling asleep was how nice it felt to be naked in bed, spooning with a man.

Becky woke up still in Maarten's arms. She turned to the hotel alarm clock and was surprised to find that it was 9:00 AM. It was a long time since she had slept this late. Maarten was still sleeping. After quietly getting out of the bed and going to pee, she got in bed and while under the covers, Becky noticed that Maarten was not fully under the covers. His flaccid cock was exposed. Maarten was evidently a sound sleeper because he was not awaken despite Becky's stirring. She grinned and moved to the lower side of the bed and put Maarten's penis in her mouth. She was licking and sucking as his dick slowly hardened as Maarten began to wake up. Once Maarten was awake, he went to the bathroom and when he came back they started to spoon while he caressed Becky's butt.

There was only minimal foreplay before both were ready and Maarten entered Becky first from the missionary position. His uncircumcised prick felt just as good inside Becky as the circumcised dicks of her previous lovers. After a couple minutes of incredible passion, they moved so that they were face to face sitting up on the bed with Becky wrapped around Maarten's legs and their tongues down each other's mouth. Becky was getting close to coming and was vocal with her pleasure.

"Ahh ahh. I going to cum.'

Maarten was quieter but was close. They came at the same time. It was a long time since Becky felt anything like that. Maarten laughed and said "That was wonderful. This was not how I expected this weekend."

Becky took a quick shower and got dressed. They agreed that that they would go to Maarten's apartment so that he could shower and change and then decide what they wanted to do for the day. They decided to spend the remainder of the weekend at Maarten's place so Becky packed an overnight bag and was happy to leave the stale hotel.

Maarten lived in a small efficiency apartment in a new building. The apartment was sparely furnished but the walls were nicely decorated with art posters and it was very clean. As Maarten showered, Becky looked at Maarten's extensive record collection. He had a wide variety of music from classical like Handel and Schubert to punk bands like The Sex Pistols and the New York Dolls. Becky was finding that there was a lot more to Maarten than the computer nerd that she thought he was. When Maarten got dressed he looked refreshed in fresh jeans and polo shirt. Becky saw him in a new light and thought he looked more attractive than she had previously thought. She playfully kissed him and told him that her boyfriend looks hot today. Maarten told her that she always looks good.

They ended up going to a bakery near Maarten's place and had a danish and coffee. During breakfast Becky told Maarten about how difficult the break up with Steven was and how lonely she had been. She knew that she would likely never see Maarten after tomorrow and was able to speak openly as a result. Maarten was a good listener and said.

"I am sure someone as smart and beautiful as you would not have much trouble finding another boyfriend."

"There has not even been a possibility since Steven and we broke up almost a year ago."

"What about the others from your team."

"I learned my lesson about dating co-workers. Besides I don't think they like me any more than I like them."

"I may be out of line for saying this, but perhaps you would be happier in a position where you don't travel so much."

Becky thought about it for a minute and said, "You know you may be right. I may not be cut out for this type of job. Thank you, getting an outsider's perspective is good." She gave him a peck on the cheek.

They finished their breakfast and got up to leave. It was another rainy day and Becky asked Maarten if he had any suggestions for what they should do next. Maarten said when he had time that he enjoyed going to the art museum so that is where they decided to go. As they walked together under Maarten's umbrella they looked like a regular couple, not a couple who only became friends outside of work twenty-four hours ago and one who were unlikely to ever see each other again in another twenty-four hours.

When they got to the museum, Becky noticed that the girl at the front desk's face lit up when she saw Maarten and then the girl looked surprised and upset when she realized that Becky was with Maarten. Maarten introduced Becky to the girl who was named Tessa and was a student at Erasmus University. Becky made a point of telling her that they she and Maarten were work colleagues and that Maarten was nice enough to show her around the city before Becky left. That obviously made Tessa feel better and she smiled at them as they started their way into the museum.

Becky actually was not much for art and had not really been looking forward to the museum. However, Maarten's enthusiasm was contagious and Becky enjoyed hearing him talk about each of the paintings. He was extremely knowledgeable and insightful. When Becky asked how he knew so much, Maarten said that he came here as much as could and minored in Art History at University. Maarten surprised Becky by taking her hand while they were in the museum and they held hands the rest of the time they were at the museum. Becky actually found the museum romantic and had a much better time than she thought she would. As they were leaving, she moved her hand away from Maarten in case they ran into Tessa but once they got outside she held his hand again and then she leaned into Maarten and gave him a passionate open mouthed kiss. She thanked him for making her try something new and said she had a nice time.

They decided that they would go to the market and buy food and drink to take back to Maarten's place for dinner. Maarten wanted to make a stamppot with sausage. Becky was not much of a cook but knew her mother's recipe for apple pie. She was surprised to find all the ingredients in the market. They also picked up a six pack of Grolsch beer. On the way to Maarten's place, Becky told Maarten that he was the most well rounded person she ever met.

"Is there anything you do not know? You are like twenty-two years old and you know art, about all kinds of different music, cooking and technology."

"I like to learn. When I am interested in something I study the topic."

"I have always been so focused on work and school before that I never had time for other interests."

"I try to spend at least an hour a day at night listening to music or reading about an interest outside of work. It helps me sleep better and I am refreshed the next day."

"I would never have guessed that about you. You are an interesting man."

Maarten smiled and said "No one has ever called me interesting before. I think you spend too much time working. What kind of activities would you like to do if you had more free time?"

Becky had to think awhile and then said "I would like to dance, go for walks and learn about history."

"You should set some goals to spend time on those activities. It will help to make you happier."

Becky smiled and said, "Thank you. I appreciate your advice. You are a special guy."

"You are very beautiful and I am just thankful that I am getting to act like your boyfriend for a few days."

"You are a great catch. You just don't know it."

Maarten leaned over and kissed Becky. He suddenly seemed much more comfortable and was a good kisser. They held hands the rest of the way.

Maarten was very eager about making the stamppot which Becky had never heard of before. It was a mixture of mashed potatoes and vegetables with sausage. Maarten said he liked to cook but rarely had company. He had actually worked as a cook while in high school and cut and diced the potatoes like an experienced chef while Becky cut the apples for the pie. Becky thought it was cute the way Maarten got so excited to show her the art museum or cook the stamppot.

After Maarten finished preparing the stamppot and had it cooking on the stove, he helped Becky finish preparing the apple pie. Once they had the apple pie in the oven, they sat on his couch and drank the beer and started making out. When Becky saw a bulge in Maarten's jeans, she began unbuckling them. She reached into his underpants and took his hard, uncircumcised cock in her one hand as she pulled down his underpants with the other hand.

Becky slowly started licking Maarten's genitalia from the tip of his dick to the balls and then back again. Maarten was quietly moaning as Becky began taking his penis in her mouth. It felt good to Becky to see Maarten be so excited by what she was doing. He was holding her hair to keep it out of her eyes as she was going down on him. After a couple minutes Maarten said he was going to cum and Becky quickly said that she did not care. A minute later Maarten came in her mouth and Becky swallowed just as she had with several times with Steven. She loved the intimacy of swallowing her lover's cum.

They sat on the couch for a few minutes afterward with Maarten casually massaging Becky until the buzzer went off for the stamppot.

As they sat down for dinner, Becky could see how important it was to Maarten that she like the stamppot. It was very different from anything she had previously ate and truthfully she did not care for it. It was bland. However, Becky made a show of acting like she was enjoying it for Maarten's benefit.

"Mr. Smit, it is too bad that you keep what a great guy you are a secret from everyone or the women would be all over you. If only the women of Holland knew what they were missing."

"I don't think women see me like that."

"For a smart guy, you are quite oblivious when it comes to women. I saw how Tess was looking at us. She clearly has a crush on you."

"She is just nice to me because I go to the museum often."

"You are so fucking clueless. She looked so disappointed when she saw that I was with you."

"I don't think you are right."

"I know what I saw. You just need to have confidence."

"You know it was so simple once we decided we were going to act like a couple for a few days. If only it was as easy to do that with other girls."

"One thing I learned from this experience is that there are members of the opposite sex that are like me. I know that in the past I have put guys on pedestals and thought that the good guys were all taken and there was something wrong with the rest of them. You have shown me that there are guys like you that are just as interested in meeting someone as I am."

"You are right. I have always thought that an attractive woman like you would have so many suitors and that I did not have a chance. However, perhaps men and women are not different as I have thought."

"In addition, to having hot sex all weekend, we learned some things that could help us in future."

"This is a definitely a weekend that I will never forget. Thank you."

"And thank you."

Becky leaned across the table and kissed Maarten, smelling the stamppot on his breath. She was suddenly incredibly horny.

Becky told Maarten "I want you right now." She got up and started stripping off her clothes. Maarten was still eating and was caught off guard.

"You mean now."

Becky was down to her bra and panties. "What is a matter can't keep up?"

Maarten laughed as he got up and started unbuckling his pants. "You are amazing!"

Becky was completely naked as Maarten was still undressing so she helped Maarten finish. They were standing in Maarten's small dining room in each other's arms. Becky was extremely wet as she sat in the chair and spread her legs. She took Maarten's hand and directed him to put his index finger in her vagina. Maarten was slowly moving his finger around her swollen pussy and soon she was screaming in ecstasy as she quickly came. Becky then went to her knees and began putting Maarten's dick in her mouth. Soon he was hard and Becky pulled Maarten to the ground and instructed him to enter her from behind doggy style. For the next few minutes both were in another world as Maarten was pounding his penis in Becky's vagina while she was rubbing her clit. They both came with a flourish and collapsed on the floor.

After they were done, they heard the buzzer going off for the apple pie. Neither were sure how long it had been going off and when they got the pie out of the oven, it was slightly burnt. Suddenly Becky was exhausted as she took a quick shower. Maarten gave her a t shirt for his favorite football team, FC Groningen which she wore with her panties and they waited for the pie to cool down. Maarten had put on some classical music which was relaxing and both were quiet as they realized that their weekend was nearing an end. After a few minutes, they sat at the table and ate the hot apple pie which still tasted good even though it was extra crispy.

After they were done eating, they cleaned up together. There was a silence between them as they were both lost in their thoughts. Becky started thinking about her next assignment which was in Jerusalem and mentally preparing for it while also feeling a sadness that she would be leaving Rotterdam and Maarten soon. Becky was thinking about her life and decided that she needed to make some changes. She no longer wanted to escape life by working. Becky resolved to get a job that involved a lot less travel and focus on having a satisfying personal life.

After they were done cleaning up, Maarten said he had one more skill that Becky did not know about. When he was at university he worked as a masseuse in a wellness center. He told Becky to lie down in his bed and he would give her a massage. He got out some oils that he kept underneath the bed and started rubbing Becky's back from under her shirt He was really good at it and Becky felt herself relaxing. Within five minutes, she was asleep.

On Monday morning Becky woke up to Maarten's alarm at 6 AM in Maarten's arms. She had a morning flight to her team's next assignment in Jerusalem. Maarten also awoke and insisted on walking her back to the hotel to checkout and meet up with the team.

"Well since you are up, let's have a shower together and have one more quickie."

"That is what I had in mind."

They walked to the bathroom and removed what little clothes they were wearing. Maarten's tub was small so the fit was tight. Maarten turned on the water and begun rubbing the soap all over Becky's body. He tenderly kissed her peach colored nipples which caused little goose bumps to form while Becky was giving him a much rougher hand job. She decided she liked uncircumcised penises. After a few more minutes of foreplay, Maarten sat in the tub with his legs outstretched and Becky sat on top facing away from him and he entered her. They came loudly together. Afterward, they spent several minutes together holding each other and discussing how great their weekend had been.

Becky decided to leave her panties for Maarten to remember her by and Maarten gave her his FC Groningen t shirt to remember him by.

Before leaving the apartment they exchanged addresses. Becky knew they lived on the other side of the world and that there was a good chance that they would never see each again. However, she cared for Maarten and wanted to stay in touch.

Once again it was a cloudy, windy, drizzly day as they exited Maarten's apartment and began the short walk to the hotel. They were holding hands and Maarten said.

"I knew this was only going be for a few days. However, I am sad. I will miss you." and leaned over to kiss Becky.

Becky smiled and said "I am so fortunate to have gotten to spend this time with you. You don't know how much I needed this weekend. Being with a sexy stud has helped me snap out this funk I have been in for the last year."

Maarten looked at Becky and said "You are so beautiful, smart and kind. I still can't believe that I got to spend this time with you."

"Promise me that you will never forget what I am about to tell you, Mr. Smit. You are an unbelievable person and one day you are going to make a girl very lucky. Don't ever sell yourself short."

Maarten gave her a peck on the lips and said "Thank you. I hope that you start spending more time on interests outside of work so that you are more relaxed. When we were in the office, you seemed so stressed. It was like you were a different person the last couple of days."

"You are right. I have decided that all this travel is not for me. I am going to start working on finding a more normal job where I can have a life."

Becky thought about how nice it was to have someone care for her and briefly considered whether she should pursue the relationship with Maarten before realizing that it was unrealistic. Becky wanted to live in America and Maarten wanted to live in Holland and even though they got along great, it was only a couple of days so they still barely knew each other.

They were almost at the hotel now and they stopped walking and looked at each other with a one more time.

Becky said, "Thank you again for unforgettable few days. I will miss you."

"I wish we had more time."

Maarten leaned in and gave Becky one last kiss before they said their goodbyes. They promised to keep in touch.

Becky was entering the hotel wiping away a stray tear when she was greeted by Frank, her sarcastic co-worker who said, "Amsterdam was wild, probably not your scene. You probably spent the downtime reading a book I bet."

Becky said "Yes. That is what I did."

"Do you want to hear about our adventures?"

"I am sure I will whether I want to or not."

"You know you love us. Who is ready to go to Jerusalem?"

Becky was so tempted to quit right there but she got on the plane and maintained her professionalism.

Epilogue:

Over the next twenty years, Becky kept in touch with Maarten mainly through Christmas cards they sent each other every year. In 2001 a month before 9-11, Maarten came to the United States and together with their spouses and children, they spent several enjoyable days together.

tnbnb
tnbnb
52 Followers
12