Boyfriend Gets It in the End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DoorX
DoorX
758 Followers

Encouraged by Amber's cheers and my wild gyrations, Drew began to increase the tempo of his thrusts. He rammed his steely pipe up my splayed rectum, causing me to squirm and moan in tormented delight. I wasn't sure how much longer I could withstand the brutal sodomy, the pleasure and pain making my head spin.

"Fuck him, Drew. Fuck my Sean like the cock-crazed boy he is. Ream out that tight little asshole of his," Amber said huskily. I looked at her through half-closed eyes and saw her fingering her wet cunt while her face remained close to my abused ass. I then lowered my head back to my arms and eagerly accepted my friend's constant assault on my churning bunghole.

I moaned with unexpected pleasure when I felt Amber wrap her delicate fingers around my throbbing erection. She pumped my raging member once, and I shot off immediately. She laughed with glee and continued to jerk on my spurting cock. She captured my streams of cum with her other hand while she milked me like a cow.

While my cock flexed and spewed load after load of cum into Amber's hand, my asshole contracted around Drew's plunging member. My anal sheath clamped down on his thick shaft, an electric current radiating from my over-stuffed rectum and out through my erupting dick. I then felt Drew's cock swell even larger and I knew he was about to cum.

"Oh God, Sean. I'm gonna cum," Drew panted as he thrust his engorged organ balls-deep up my convulsing shitter.

"Ewwww, how exciting!" Amber chirped. "Shoot your load inside him. Fill his ass with your cum!"

I moaned as torrents of hot jism splattered against my intestines. My anal walls spasmed uncontrollably as my friend's ass-splitting cock reared again and again deep inside my burning confines and pumped me full with his hot, creamy sperm. My churning bunghole squeezed every drop of Drew's thick cum from his massive balls until finally his magnificent cock was silent.

I groaned as Drew's softening meat sloshed out of my ravaged asshole. No longer plugged with the huge column of fuckmeat, I could feel my insides try to resume their normal shape. Rivulets of hot jism oozed from my ruptured asshole as I gingerly sat down on the floor. Though my ass hurt and throbbed, my body tingled with rapture.

"My dear, sweet boyfriend," Amber said soothingly as she licked the pool of my cum from her hand. "Taking it up the ass for me. That's why I love you so much; you'll do anything for me."

I smiled at her and grinned sheepishly at Drew. I then took Amber's cum-dripping fingers in my mouth and lapped up my own creamy, white sperm.

Not only did I get fucked up the ass by my best friend, I loved it. Going out with Amber opens up whole new experiences. And that's why I love her.

And my friendship with Drew had certainly taken a strange and interesting turn.

DoorX
DoorX
758 Followers
12