Boyfriend Lost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked up and wrapped my hands around Jack and Harry’s jutting black cocks. “All right, now I’ve sortta sampled all four of you,” I said as I fisted both of them. “Anyone know of a more positive way for me to get to know you guys any better?”

“What will you, or won’t you do, Marjorie?” Harry—always the conscientious one—asked.

“I love to fuck; I’ve had a strong oral fixation since High School; and I’ve tried anal a few times.” I wanted all four of their cocks, but since I had beat off Tom and Dick for a couple of minutes in the club, I figured I owed Harry and Jack at least the same consideration. “So, if anything you guys can dream up becomes too much for me. I’ll holler out… loud and clear.” That was, providing my mouth wasn’t too full of something hard and black to keep me from hollering out.

Tom moved so that his hard black cock was aimed right at me. “I’d say, it’s on your knees, then.”

I dropped to my knees. Now, Tom’s black cock was right in my face. “Happy birthday, big boy,” I said and kissed the firm crown of it. Then, still fisting Jack and Harry, I closed my mouth over the swollen head of the birthday boy’s cock. I swirled my tongue round and round it, making sure to worm the tip of my tongue into the peehole to get a good taste of his precum. I liked the taste immediately—but then I‘ve always liked the taste of cum; many women don’t and more’s the pity I have for them. But, the taste of Tom’s cum on my tongue was different; richer tasting, somehow tasting more potent than Aaron’s ever had.

I began bobbing my head, steadily taking more and more of Tom’s hard seven black inches into my mouth until the head was at the back of my throat. I had been sucking cock since early in High School and, therefore, was no novice at this. I relaxed my throat and pushed my mouth onto his cock until my nose was in his crinkly black pubes. “Sweet FUCKING Jesus!” Tom exclaimed when I slid my tongue along the underside of his cock and out between it and my stretched bottom lip to flick his balls. Like I said, I’m no novice at sucking cock.

Someone moved in behind me--Harry, since I had Tom’s cock down my throat and Dick’ and Jack’s in each hand--grabbed my hips and lifted my ass. The sopping wet crotch of my panties was pulled aside and the spongy head of his cock was quickly sliding up and down in my gooey slit. The next time it passed over the drooling entrance to my hungry cunt, I lunged back, capturing almost all of it. Harry thrust forward and buried the rest of it deep inside me.

Tom’s balls were banging against my chin; Harry’s balls were slapping against my already-engorged clit. I was being fucked front and back at the same time. I was also fisting two more hard cocks. I was quivering like jelly inside and quaking uncontrollably outside. {Why in GOD’S name had I ever turned down group sex?} If having two cocks at the same time was this fantastic; being gangbanged by four cocks (sooner or later, eventually, “I damn well better get gangbanged!) had to be simply mind - FUCKING - blowing.

Harry fucked my grateful cunt and Tom fucked my salivating mouth for a few moments, alternating their rhythms so that I had all of one of their cocks in me at any given time. I fisted Dick and Jack’s cocks and rubbed them against my cheeks. I was in heaven… Insatiable cockslut heaven!

Suddenly, Tom pulled his cock from my mouth; the absolute last thing I wanted him to do. “Entertain Jim and Jack, Margie,’ he said. “I’ll be back to let you finish me off in a couple of minutes.”

I wanted to protest, but Dick’s cock quickly filling my mouth cut off any verbal response I might have made. I was left with two choices; be a rude guest—not my style, or suck this new black cock. I sucked… happily. I sucked Dick for a few minutes, then switched to Jack—taking four inches initially, alternated back to Dick, then went back down on six inches of Jack. Their cocks and their precums tasted different from each other’s and different from Tom’s, but all three tasted good… very, very good, better than I could recall cum ever tasting. I wanted their cum. I wanted to taste, to savor, to swallow the cum from all four of their black cocks before the night was over.

All the while I was alternating between Jim’s and Jack’s wonderful cocks, Harry was giving my heavily juicing cunt the fucking of my life—deep and steady. I was enjoying servicing three cocks at the same time {“Well, more or less at the same time”} and, with the solemn promise of the forth cock coming back to give me my just (read as creamy) reward, actually enjoying it. The fact that this was a group sex scene I was so thoroughly into did bring a certain kinky kick into what was going on, but I must admit that it was the fact that all four of my lovers were black which added the real spice to the whole thing.

I had sucked Dick’s cock to the point of exploding and was doing my best to swallow the last three inches of Jack’s when Tom’s hard black cock appeared before my eyes. “Ready to finish me off, Margie?’

Reluctant as I was to release my oral hold on Jack, Tom was the “birthday boy”. I pulled my mouth off Jack’s cock and left it hanging wide open. Tom took the invitation just as it was meant; he placed his hands alongside my head and fucked his cock right into the waiting orifice, all the way down to his swinging black balls. The pungent taste of his powerful black cock in my mouth, the unmistakably masculine scent of him in my flared nostrils… I was totally lost; beyond any sort of redemption. I let my mind go and allowed myself to be used like a white slut for black cock.

{And this is just what a white slut for black cock gets}? I thought as I willingly let the “birthday boy” face-fuck me; deepthroating him just the way I knew Tom wanted me to—without gagging. She gets used by hard black cock, {And used very well indeed by hard black cock”} and used, and used… Behind me, Harry groaned, his cock swelled deep inside me, pulsated impossibly hard, and…

It was the first time I actually felt a guy cum inside me, not just feel his cock throb as he shot off. Hard jet after long jet of scalding cum flooded my instinctively clasping cunt. Reflexively, the walls of my cunt began milking the still spurting cock. I came, nearly pushing Harry’s cock out of me with the sheer force of that explosive orgasm. {Thank God he had my squirming ass held so tightly against his hard groin.}

I wanted nothing more than to bathe in the waves of this glorious climax, but a far more pressing need was making itself known right in front of me. Tom’s throbbing cock was fucking my mouth and throat with an urgency I recognized instantly; the “birthday boy” was about to…

Tom’s first blast of hot cum was so hard there was no need to swallow and that load was barely half way down my gullet when his cock erupted for the second time, then a third. I quickly pulled my mouth back and had just closed off the back of my throat with the heel of my tongue when a forth jet of cum splashed against it. Tom ejaculated once more in my mouth and I swirled the massive load around in my mouth, savoring the taste of his cum as I sucked voraciously to drain the last dregs of the slimy, yummy man-syrup from his black nuts.

“SWEEEET FUCKING JESUS!” Tom gasped as he fell back, landing spraddle-legged and wide-eyed on the floor before me. “That was a better birthday present than… than taking all three of these guys would have been today.” He drew a long ragged breath. “Thank you, Margie. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.”

I swallowed his cum and smiled, but, “You’re welcome, birthday bo…” was all I got out before Jim’s drooling cock was being unceremoniously shoved into my mouth. At the same time Harry’s withering cock was sliding out of my gooey hole, only to be promptly replaced by Jack’s. Dick face-fucked me while Jack cunt-fucked me and a few moments later we all three went off one… two… three… four and five; Dick, then me, then Jack, then me again, and then again.

After sucking to make sure the pipe was empty, I released Jim’s cock from my mouth and moaned around the mouth full of cum as I felt Jack’s great cock sliding out of my well-fucked cunt. Tom’s huge load of cum was warming nicely my tummy, my mouth was full of Jim’s copious load and two loads of cum were leaking out of my pussy. {What a nice start to the party} I couldn’t help thinking as I collapsed on the floor.

And, if this was only the beginning, what other wondrous surprises awaited me as Tom’s birthday bash continued? I couldn’t wait to find out… just as soon as the world quit spinning around, that is.

Woozy and too weak-kneed to make it all on my own, the guys helped me onto the couch. While Harry was wiping my face with a damp cloth, Tom was performing a serious mop-up job on my pussy with a warm wet washcloth. Dick and Jack leaned over the back of the couch, grinning down at me. ”Best damned B-day party I’ve ever attended,” Dick said with a wink. “Sure as hell got that right,” Jack added with a hungry look in his dark eyes. “Ready to party some more, Margie?”

“For God’s sake,” Harry growled, “at least let her figure out where she is, will ya?” He dabbed at my face a little more then added, “And, once you do, Marjorie, if you want to get the hell out of here, I’ll escort you back to your car myself, and follow you home to make sure you get there safely.”

I blinked a couple of times and smiled up at him. Harry was a truly nice guy, considerately sweet, like you don’t often find these days. I reached out and patted him on his dark cheek. “Now, why on earth would I want to get the hell out of here, sweet man… just when the party’s showing signs of really coming to life?” I looked up at Jack and Jim, then down at Tom. “And what the hell would you guys do if I did decide to get the hell out of Dodge… while I’m still in one piece… put on some raunchy porn and have a group beat-off?”

Dick scowled. “No need to go gettin’ gross, girl.”

I laughed. “And I suppose the four of you fucking this little white girl half out of her mind… in the middle of the living room floor… shouldn’t be considered gross?” I eyed the four of them sternly. “I object on… No, I strenuously object…”

“On what grounds?” Tom challenged.

“On the grounds…” I immediately countered, “On the grounds that… that this little white girl hasn’t been fucked nearly enough.’ I ground my pussy against Tom’s hand. “Not yet, anyway.”

“How about something to drink, Margie?” Harry asked. It was the first time he hadn’t called me Marjorie. I was finally accepted by all four of them. After servicing all four of their black cocks at least once apiece, it was about damned time. “Some champagne, perhaps, maybe a cold soda?” he offered. “While we ah… while we all catch our breaths?”

”Catch your collective breaths?” It was my turn to scowl and the fact that one of Tom’s fingers had started to enter me ever so slowly was more than a mild distraction. “What about all the talk I’ve heard about black guys always being hard and able to go all night long?”

“Fallacy,” Harry said. “Mostly myth,” Tom added. “Pretty much black, and white, bullshit,” Dick tacked on.

Jack grinned. “But, there are exceptions to every rule.” He came around the couch and proved it… beyond any shadow of doubt. He was sporting a second big, hard black erection. “It comes from having youth and stamina on my side, Margie.”

I grinned. “And I have no objection to your impressive exception.” I reached out and wrapped my fist around his hard cock. “And I just love the way your big, strong, young cock cumms,” I mewed. A second of Tom’s thick black fingers had entered me and he was finger-fucking me very nicely, slowly and deeply, using his thumb on my unhooded clit expertly. “And you can keep that up until you’re hard enough to put the real thing in there,” I told him as I fisted Jack’s cock.

“Won’t be much longer,” Tom promised with a wicked leer.

“Well, I need something to drink,” Harry said as I comfortably propped my head back on the armrest. “And a little recharge time, too.” Dick sighed, “Me, too,” as I guided Jack’s great black cock toward and then into my open mouth. “Guess youth does win out.” Harry threw his arm around Dick’s shoulder. “Only in the initial stage,” he assured his friend as they wandered off to find some chilled champagne

With my head hanging over the armrest, providing his long, hard cock a straight-line entrance into my relaxed throat, my nose was quickly enveloped by Jack’s dangling ball sac. I inhaled deeply. I was hooked on the scent of black genitals now; as solidly as if it were crack cocaine I was inhaling. I was just as solidly hooked on the distinctive taste of black cock. I was a solidly hooked black cock junkie and as Jack fucked his magnificent black cock in and out of my mouth and down my throat, I wondered if I would ever be able to go back to Aaron’s average white dick. {Would even want to?}

Tom’s fingers left my pussy, but then his hard cock was quickly filling the void. And I was ever soooooooooo thankful. I couldn’t see him doing it—not with Jack’s black balls in my face, but I sure could feel every last fantastic inch of it going into me in one long, slow push. I moaned around Jack’s cock; I was right where I belonged—trapped, helpless between the twin intrusions of two hard black cocks. I was happy.

“Okay to get a little dominant, Margie?” Tom asked. With Jack’s hard black cock firmly lodged in my well-practiced throat, I did my best to nod. Jack took my face in his two black hands. Tom hooked my legs behind the knees and propped them over his shoulders, lifting my ass clean off the couch. “Let’s give it to her, bro,” Tom whooped.

Jack shoved his entire cock into my mouth and down my throat and Tom slammed his hard cock deeply into my quivering pussy. Then, they both fucked me. There is no other word for what they were doing to me. Tom’s great black cock storming in and out of my clasping cunt, mercilessly pounding my poor white pussy for all it was worth; Jack face-fucking me with almost the same amount of unrelenting blackcock enthusiasm; I was being dominantly Black fucked. I wasn’t just happy; I was ecstatic.

I came around Tom’s cock. He didn’t let up one bit. In fact, feeling my cunt convulse around his cock, he increased both his speed and the ferocity with which he was fucking me. I came again… then again… and again. With my mouth, I encouraged Jack to face-fuck me more dominantly. He obliged me and I came for a fifth time. If the intervals between my spastic orgasms lessened only slightly, I would be having one long, continuous climax. And this was just fine with me. {Super fine… in the extreme!}

Jack was the first of them to exhibit obvious signs of joining in my multiple cumms. His hard-throbbing cock swelled in my throat, clear evidence that a third load was being readied to join the two cum loads already in my tummy. He quickly yanked his pulsating cock out of my mouth. A long rope of hot cum slapped against my hard-nippled tits, a second jet, then a third and a forth splattered directly into my face. Before it stopped spurting, Jack shoved his cock back in my mouth so I could suck it some more… which I dutifully—and gratefully—did, cumming like a trashy white slut while I ravenously sucked and slurped his black balls empty of the slimy, yummy cum I was now heavily addicted to.

Tom continued to pound my pleased pussy. Jack’s cock eventually went soft in my mouth. I reluctantly allowed it to slip out and tried my best to lap the slimy cum from my face. With Jack taken care of, Tom really began laying the hard black pipe to me; fucking me like he intended to shove his big black cock up through my body and into my mouth. Which—while a physical impossibility, would be just fine with me; then I would be able to taste the amazing instrument that was giving me such a magnificent Black fucking.

I was enjoying a looooong, mind-blowing, bells ringing-whistles blowing-colors exploding orgasm when Tom finally joined me. He reared back and rammed his big black cock into me as hard as he could. A powerful jet of scalding cum slammed against the door to my womb. A second and third jet instantly followed. Even though it was convulsing in explosive orgasm, my cunt walls reflexively milked the fantastic cock that was so superbly maintaining my extended climax.

At the last instant, with my mind whirling, my entire body seeming to convulse in orgasm, With one thought spinning in my mind, I blanked out: Being Black sexed was… Well, it was simply… Superior!

* * *

I reentered the non-somnambulistic world ten, maybe fifteen minutes later. Jack was sitting on the arm of the couch above my head and Tom was slouched against the far arm, his eyes sort of glazed over. Harry and Dick were sitting on the coffee table, beaded flutes of champagne in each hand. Harry handed me one of the flutes and I downed it in one swallow. Dick then handed me his spare flute. I took a little more time with this one and actually tasted the chilled champagne. It wasn’t cheap bubbly.

The cum on my face and tits was congealing and the swollen lips of my pussy felt sticky with cum… three BIG loads of the stuff. “Any chance of a girl getting a shower?” I asked with a pleased grin. “Before the third act of this gangbang porno gets underway, that is.”

“Coincidental that you put it that way, Margie,” Harry said with a nod.

I looked in the direction of his nod. A video cam sat on a tripod a few feet away from the couch, its recording red light blinking. I was… Well, aghast would be an appropriate word, but not even close to being inclusive. “You guys having been taping this?”

“Only for personal use,” Tom quickly said. “And, it will be destroyed before you leave here, Marjorie,” Harry growled. “I’ll even draw up a legal contract, stating that there are no other copies.” He glowered at the other three, especially at Tom. “And all of us, all FOUR of us, will sign it.”

“Yeah, right,” Jack agreed. “You bet, Margie,” Dick added. Tom scowled; the camcorder had, evidently, been his idea, the tape a reminder of his thirtieth birthday party. He had drug it out and set it up before allowing to me to finish sucking him off. “If you say that’s how it has to be,” he muttered. “Marjorie.”

{What the fuck!} I decided after a couple of minute’s consideration. I was ready to admit that I was now an addicted blackcock slut; what more harm could a home movie of me enjoying being black sexed—as long as it was for personal use only—do? “We’ll see if it needs to be destroyed,” I told them. “After I’ve seen it for myself, that is.” I threw Tom a menacing look. “And, don’t call me Marjorie again… any of you.” I smiled just as sweetly as I could. “Marjorie is for those I don’t know as intimately as I know all four of you.”

I swung my legs off the couch. “Now, if there are no objections…” I slowly, and appreciatively, took in all four of their withered black cocks. “…Or, any further lewd, lascivious, or real nasty motions to be made right now, I’m going to go take a shower.”


“Go take your shower, Margie” Harry chuckled. “We’ll all still be here when you return.”

I reached for his flaccid cock. “In more impressive, and far more useful, condition, I trust?”

“You can count on it.”

“I am counting on it.” I released Harry’s cock and stood up. “Counting on it times four.”

The hot shower felt good and I thought about what I had done—all that I had survived and thoroughly enjoyed—while luxuriating in the stinging needles rinsing my body of sweat and semen. My entire body tingled, and it wasn’t from the exhilarating shower. I could still feel the stretched presence of their big hard cocks in my cunt, their hard groins pounding against my swollen pussy lips. I still had the intense sensation of a hard black cock fucking my throat, could still taste the potent pungency of their cum in my mouth.