Boyfriend Lost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had become—I now was—a severely addicted blackcock slut. Could I go back to enjoying Aaron’s cock? Any white cock, for that matter? With the superb—and undeniable superiorly cocked—new friends I had made this evening. {“Why would I even want to?”}

Succinctly put, I didn’t want to… Ever again!

When I returned to the front room, I knew that the refreshing shower—as far as cleanliness purposes was concerned—had been way too premature; I could feel myself getting wet and, from what was going on in there, the odds that I was going to have more cum on and inside my body was a sure bet. I was onscreen with my Fantastic Four. I stood at the far side of the living room and watched myself on the big-screen TV being Black sexed. I sure looked like I was fun, having one helluva good time; even encouraging more of it to take place. Even with a legal contract in hand, stating that there were no other copies of this tape and signed by all four of them, shown in open court, this explicit porno tape would prove conclusively that I had been a willing and avid participant in these sexual shenanigans, not a drugged or otherwise coerced victim; in fact, may have actually instigated my black gangbanging all on my own.

{Had I?} Had I unintentionally (or maybe subconsciously) brought this salacious white slut black gangbang on myself? I didn’t care. I wanted more of it… a lot more! “Who’s up and ready for act three?”

Tom, Dick, Harry, and Jack sprang to their feet. They were all four UP and READY!

“Good,” I said as I marched to the middle of the living room. “Act three, I figure, should be cinematically hotter than acts one and two, more going on in it… a whole lot more.” I stretched out on the floor and positioned myself so that the camera lens would be able to capture every nasty thing I had in mind. “I want all of you to take me… all four of you at the same time.” I spread my legs, giving them a good look at my blonde pussy and wet pink slit. “Are you all game?”

Harry cleared his throat. “That’s gonna mean…”

“I know, anal.” I leered. “And, Harry, it’s you I want in my ass.”

“But,” Tom protested, “I’m the birthday boy; I’m the one who should get first dibs on your sweet white ass.”

“You got a superb blowjob for your birthday; your load of cum was the first I swallowed.” I started finger-fucking myself. “Now, we do this my way, or I’m outta here… and the tape goes with me.”

It was clearly evident that none of them wanted that—neither did I. Harry came over and laid down on the coffee table with his feet planted on the floor and his ass right at the edge of the table, his hard black cock jutting up from his dark goin like a missile. “Squat over me,” he instructed. I got up and did as instructed and Harry immediately began licking and tonguing my brownish-pink anus. Harry, like I’ve said before, was, and is, the considerate one.

Harry’s wet tongue on my anus felt good; worming its way up into my asshole felt even better. When he had me ready, sufficiently wet inside and out, my sphincter suitably relaxed, he pushed me forward and took hold of my hips. I reached down, took hold of his cock and guided the spongy head to my spit-lubed asshole. I then watched onscreen as he—with my eager willingness—lowered me onto his cock. I told him that I had never had a cock quite as big as his fucking into my ass before and that it was a trifle bit uncomfortable, but not painfully, so he made sure it went in slowly, in gradual stages, allowing what felt like my virgin asshole to become accustomed to being so incredibly full.

When my asscheeks finally rested on Harry’s groin, making my blonde pussy look like it had a set of big black balls all its own, he took my tits in his hands and laid me back on torso. My wide-open pussy was now available for whoever wanted to take advantage of its wet vulnerability. That quickly became Dick. Stepping in between my spread legs, he placed the head of his cock at the gaping entrance to my cunt and steadily pushed it in until his balls were nestled against Harry’s. I watched all of this happening onscreen and had a mini orgasm when Dick’s dick finally hit bottom.

I now had thirteen inches of hard black cock inside me. I was more-than-okay with this and told Tom and Dick that I was ready for more. Jack promptly stepped over me and Harry and lowered his cock to my waiting mouth. In a little over a minute, I was filled with twenty inches of black cock; top, bottom, and from above. Tom straddled this salacious tableau and laid his hard cock between my tits. Harry then pushed my tits together firmly around Tom’s cock. Wedged into the four them the way I was, there was no way I was going to do any moving, so this quad-fuck was going to have to be carried out entirely by the guys. Meaning, I was going to get black gangbanged by over two and a half feet of rock-solid black cock.

With my mouth and throat filled with Jack’s cock, there was no way I could tell them to, “Go for it!” So, I started working my asshole and cunt muscles on Harry’s cock and Dick’s dick and sucking on Jack’s cock. They all quickly got the message and started working their hard cocks in and out of my various openings while Tom titty-fucked me.

I couldn’t turn my head—not with Jack face-fucking me—but I could see the TV. Not much of me could be seen on the screen—not with their naked black bodies all but enveloping me—but there was enough white skin showing for the viewer to know that a white chick was in the middle of that black pile on; my peaches and cream face and blonde hair whenever Jack rose up so he could fuck his cock back down my throat; my white arms as I held on tight to Tom’s black arms; my white legs up and wrapped around Dick’s black hips, my heels locked tightly together against his black ass.

Seeing all this was inspiring, to say the very least; being the luck white chick getting all of this fantastic black attention was FUCKING mind-blowing. {And, believe me, that is not telling the half of it.} I came around Dick’s Dick, which caused my rectal muscles to reflexively contract around Harry’s cock fucking up into my asshole. I did my best to work the flat of my tongue on Jack’s cock as it fucked in and out of my mouth. There wasn’t much I could do to assist Tom, but he was doing just fine on his own; fucking my tits long and deep so that the head of his cock kept poking me in the hollow of my neck. This was what being Black gangbanged was all about and I was in seventh heaven. No, better make that somewhere up around 1000 and 9th heaven. {White slut for Black Cock Heaven!}

I came at least half a dozen times before Harry started fucking his cock up into my asshole with a real sense of urgency. He came and I felt all four spurts splash against the sensitive lining of my cock-stretched rectum. I milked Harry’s cock with my asshole and impatiently waited for the other three cocks to go off. A moment later Dick flooded my cunt; three hard jets of hot cum blasting against the floor of my spasming uterus.

Jack fucked my mouth and throat for another full minute before shooting a jet down my throat, then pulling back to empty the rest of his cum into my mouth. With him stroking the hard shaft and me sucking voraciously on the spongy head, together we made very certain his black balls were completely empty of yummy cum.

Jack quickly moved out of the way and Tom stood up. With the peehole aimed right down at my face, he released the death-grip he had on his cock and blasted a large slimy rope of cum across my nose and both cheeks. The other three jets of cum he shot directly into my open mouth.

I swished Jack’s and Tom’s combined cums around in my mouth, savoring the intoxicating flavor before finally swallowing the cum-cocktail slowly. I smiled up at Tom. “If you putt a golf ball half as good as you hit my mouth with your cum spurts, you’ll be a hard guy to beat out on the course.”

Jack laughed. “There, you’ll be able to take him easy, Margie. Tom’s the worst putter you ever laid eyes on… bar none.”

“Well, it’s a good thing he can hit the ol’ oral cup with a cum wad.” I winked up at Tom. “And, maybe I can help you with the putting; that and my short irons are the strong parts of my game.”

Tom grinned. “I’ll take all the help you want to give, Margie… of any kind.” He tapped the slippery head of his cock against my lips. “So, hows about helping golf buddy see to it that his balls are completely drained of the good stuff you’re so obviously hooked on?”

I wantonly licked my cum-glazed lips. “Solidly hooked,” I replied and drew the head of his cock into my mouth and lovingly sucked to completely empty my new golf buddy’s balls of addictive cum.

Since he was already on his feet, Jack went to find another bottle of chilled bubbly and when I had finished sucking Tom’s balls dry, Dick asked if the same courtesy was to be extended to all my new golf buddies. I nodded. “Of course.” So, Dick withdrew his softened cock from my cum-filled pussy and slid up to take Tom’s place. I licked and slurped the cum and my copious spendings from his cock, then had him moved up a little higher so I could do the same for his cum-dripping balls. {I mean, like, what the hell good are golf buddies if they won’t help a buddy clean his balls?}

I offered to do the same for Harry, but he sternly declined. “Not after my cock has been in your ass, Marjorie.” He wiped himself off with a damp cloth. “What you just allowed us to do, that was slutty, but it does not mean that you’re a disgusting tramp; just a white lady who’s gotten hooked on black cock; not an unusual occurrence and completely understandable, given your sexual nature.”

Jack came back with the bubbly, handed me a glass and I rolled onto my side on the couch. “So, what you’re saying is that, with all that I’ve allowed to happen here with us, that I’m a slut, but that I’m a lady slut and not a trashy tramp white whore?”

“You’ve got brains, Margie,” Tom said. “And great looks,” Jack affirmed with a boyish grin. “And class,” Dick added. “Real class.”

Harry nodded. “All of the above… and a whole lot more, along with being highly-charged sexually.” He looked at his buddies, then back at me. “I guess what I’m trying to say for all of us is that, if you want to be a permanent part of our foursome—on and off the golf course—well, we’d all love to have you.”

“And have me is just what you guy’s have done… all four of you… at least twice each. And I’m not complaining one bit.” I considered the offer, carefully weighed my options and came to a decision. “All right, I’m agreeable to the offer.” I took a long sip of my champagne. “Providing all of you are.“ I got enthusiastic agreements all around. “So say you all?” I insisted, just to be sure.

I got back four nods, a “Yes” a “Yep” an “Agreed” and a very happy “You betcha!” from Jack.

I tipped my glass up, drained it and set it on the coffee table. “So. What’s the initiation rite going to be?” I flashed them a saucy leer. “More of what it took for me to be accepted into this naughty group, I hope.”

Harry stood up. “I don’t know about the rest of you, but I’m feeling…and smelling a little ripe.” Tom sniffed his armpit. “Me. too,” he confessed.

I myself was reveling in the smells permeating the room; the distinctive Negro aroma of their sweaty black bodies, the raunchy fragrance of their numerous cums and mine. “Well, my last shower proved to be a waste of time, but, if any of you want to…”

“How about hot tubbing?” Tom interjected. “All five of us.”

I was all for it. However, the specific kind of bare-naked, free-for-all hot tubbing I would want to do with my four new buddies wouldn’t exactly be acceptable in public and I quickly pointed this out.

“Who said anything about us taking our naked hot tubbing public?” Jack quipped. “Tom’s got a big ol’ hot tub out on his balcony, screened off for privacy.”

This was an entirely different matter. “Let’s take a look,” I yelped and scrambled off the couch. We all trouped over to the sliding glass doors and checked out the tub. “It might be a little cramped,” I mused aloud. I looked down at their black cocks; withered now, but I knew how to rectify that. “But I’m not about to complain about the tight quarters as long as you four are in it with me.”

Tom flipped the switch that turned it on and while we impatiently waited for the water to warm up they felt me up; mauling my lily-white tits, pinching my hard pink nipples, massaging my blonde pussy, gently tugging on my slippery exposed clit, fingering both my lady-like slut cunt and unladylike slutty asshole. Returning this thoughtful favor, I teasingly played with their wonderful black cocks and dangling ball sacs. The exquisite feel of a hot black cock in your hand is… {Well, it’s mesmerizing.}

Tom finally announced that the water should be hot enough and laughing, we all climbed into the hot tub, the four of them ringing it with me right where I figured the new inductee belonged, right where I wanted to be all along. Where? Smack in the middle, of course, on my knees, surrounded by four new friends with big black cocks. “Wanna play spin-the-slut, Margie?” I gave Jack a quizzical look and he explained the premise of his impromptu game; it would sortta be like spin-the-bottle, only with me substituting for the bottle. This sounded like fun… my kind of fun.

With my eyes closed, two of them took my shoulders and twirled me around in the water. When I stopped twirling, I opened my eyes and immediately went down on the black cock I was facing. After sucking and fisting this cock to beginning arousal, I was twirled once again and went down on another black cock. Around and around I went, black cock after steadily growing black cock I went down on. {It was GREAT!}

By the time I had all four of their cocks nice and hard, I was getting a little dizzy. After all, they had all four cum on me or inside me at least twice already; Tom and Jack three times. “Okay,” I said, “new rule; you four can decide amongst you where and how I get fucked here—which readily available holes or crevasses, but when it’s time for you to nut, I want all four of you to do it in my mouth. I, in turn, promise not to swallow until the four of you have plopped your loads into my oral cup. Fair enough?”

It was deemed fair and in short order I was sitting on Tom’s lap, fully impaled on his thick black cock, was more easily taking Dick’s cock in my now cock-accustomed asshole and was greedily sucking on Harry’s uncircumcised cock while double-fisting Jack’s; the youngest, but by-and-large the biggest and hardest black cock of the four.

I fucked myself on Tom’s cock and Dick fucked my asshole with his, I sucked on Harry’s cock and fisted Jack. And, I came. I don’t know how many times my entire body convulsed with intense climax; a dozen times at the very least, probably more. Being superbly Black sexed does that to a willing white chick; makes her cum multiple upon multiple times, to the point where she loses all track and wants her rapid-fire orgasms to never end. It also makes her want to make her black lovers (if she’s lucky enough to have more than one, especially if she gets to have them all at the same time) cum, to nut, shoot their spunk, blow their jizz, hose her with their delicious cream; as is her duty, as well as her pleasure. And, this was now me, Tom, Dick, Harry’s and Jack’s white slut and I wanted to please all four of my black lovers. I wanted their cum… straight from their big, beautiful, wondrous and fantastic, superb and superior black cocks. BADLY!

Harry rewarded my efforts first; filling about a third of my mouth with his cum. Jack was ready to go right then and I jacked off his cock—right in my face—until he shot off into my open mouth. Dick was third. Standing, he furiously beat his black meat until his load was mingling with Harry’s and Jack’s. My mouth was now almost full of cum. One more load would top it off.

“Ready for your… nightcap?” Tom wheezed.

I leapt off Tom’s lap and knelt in the center of the hot tub. Tom pushed the head of his black cock into my mouth and started to ejaculate immediately. I counted three hard throbs of the black cock in my mouth and sucked as hard as I could in order to drain whatever remained in his balls. It wasn’t near as much as the birthday boy’s first load had been, but it was still a lot more than Aaron had ever ejaculated.

My mouth was full to the point of nearly overflowing. I laid my head back with my mouth open to show them all the cum in my mouth, then relaxed my throat and let the slimy, yummy syrupy slide down into my tummy. Okay, so I’m a cum junkie. The difference now was that I had become an insatiable addict for cum from black cocks. {And from black cocks only!}

They had all four cum and I hadn’t passed out from my multiple orgasms, which I found a little amazing. The sheer intensity of cumming from being Black sexed, I was beginning to realize, was going to take some getting used to; this was partially why I had wanted them all to cum in my mouth; I hadn’t wanted to chance revisiting La La land from having one of them shoot his cum inside me… vaginally or rectally.

Margie, the heavily addicted slut for Black cocks. This was the new me and, to be totally honest, I was damned proud of myself and honored to this particular Fantastic Four’s insatiable white slut.

Now, I could go on and on about what else happened that first night, but it would be pretty much a repetition of what I’ve already told you. Suffice it to say that I sucked black cock and I got fucked by black cock; I swallowed more cum and had cum running out of both my cunt and asshole before the sun came up. Needless to say is that I didn’t suck black cocks or get superbly fucked by black cocks that were as hard as they had been initially. Nor did those same beautiful black cocks cum with the same strength or with the volume they had possessed in the beginning.

I considered my Fantastic Four to be superb black studs, but this did not make them super humans. It’s only in stories written solely from imagination, instead of from personal experience, or flights of total erotic fantasy where the blacks guys are perpetually hard, invariably cums buckets of jizz, and always fuck the helpless white chick into mindless oblivion. Maybe, if she really isn’t into Black sexing, a reluctant white chick could be fucked to doll rags by several black guys, but this wasn’t, and still isn’t, me; I’m into being Black sexed. {Oh, baby, am I ever! And I do mean heavily!}

This doesn’t mean that my guys didn’t do their best for me—Harry managed to cum once more, so did Dick and Tom. Jack, bless his exuberant youth, came twice more; once in my asshole and again in my mouth. All of which caused me to cum many times over.

Just as the sun was peeking over the horizon, Dick, Harry and Jack all kissed me goodbye; promising that would all get together again… real soon. I helped Tom clean up the mess we had made of the living room and then the two of us trundled off to bed… to sleep. It had been a long night with lots of fucking and cumming, both of which are guaranteed to wear a body out and we were both close to done-in; Tom more than me.

Even still, I knew that, if I asked, he would have done his best to fuck me one more time. But, it would have been a conciliatory fuck, not a great fuck and I had come (pun intended) to expect only the best from my new black golf buddy. And so, snuggly spooned together in Tom’s king-sized bed, with his limp black cock wedged into the crack of my white ass, we drifted off to sleep; me quite content and very, very happy. Not at all the way the night had started out {That’s for quadruple damned sure.}

In fleshing this story out from the bare-bones sketch I started with, I can now see where a Part 2 is required to tell the whole thing. So, I guess this will be continued…