Boyfriends Birthday Gift

Story Info
What my Boyfriend wanted me to do was CRAZY!
24.6k words
131k
54
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nonono69
nonono69
47 Followers

I've known Peter for seven years. We went to the same Junior High School together and were pretty good friends until we entered 11th grade. That's when things suddenly changed and I became Peter's girlfriend. My name is Jenny and I've needed to write about what happened to our relationship as it grew and changed in ways I'd never imagine possible. For our last two years of High School we were seen everywhere together. I knew Peter was someone special and I loved being his girlfriend. I didn't have any brothers or sisters but Peter had two younger brothers. I laughed the first time I met Jeff, one of his brothers. Jeff was two years younger then Peter but WOW did they look a lot alike. Jeff had a lot more outgoing personality then my boyfriend did. He always found a way to make me laugh. The more I got to know Jeff the more I saw how much the two brothers really enjoyed each others company. Jeff was a lot like his older brother Peter, but his personality was off the chart. Everyone liked him, and I do mean everyone. Peter was so protective of his younger brother too. It made me wish I had a younger sister to watch after and talk to.

It was during our last year of High School that we actually started to double date with Jeff and his girlfriend. I really liked Jeff's girlfriend and even though we were two grades ahead of them they sort of became our best friends. Everywhere I went with Peter I knew sooner or later Jeff and his girlfriend would show up soon there after. When we finally graduated from High School both myself and Peter decided to go to the same small college. We signed up for the fall semester and headed off to college. We didn't have a clue what being out on our own would be like. My parents paid for a dorm room for me but Peter shared a small two bedroom apartment with a friend he knew. I ended up spending more time at my boyfriend's apartment then I did at my own dorm room. Of course my parents didn't know that and I made sure they would never find out. I would spend one or two nights at week at the dorm and the other nights over at Peter's apartment. I always made sure to call my parents from my dorm room on the night I stayed in my room. I didn't want them to get any clues of what was really going on with Peter and myself. I knew after just a few months I really loved my life here at college. The freedom was amazing and I got to make every single decision about what happened in my life. It was a freedom I knew I'd never want to give up again. We usually were in class for about six hours on the days we had classes then we would go out and party with all our classmates and friends. Like most the other students at our school, booze, drugs, and a lot of late night parties was a big part of college life. I wanted to experience it all and I did!

The first couple years just flew by and somehow I kept my grades up which made my parents not really bother me all that much. I noticed the second year how much my boyfriend seemed to miss being around his younger brother. He talked about it very little but I could see right thru him and knew he sort of wished that Jeff was here with us so they could hang around together. It wasn't until our third year at the school that things would really start to change and my life would spiral out of control. My boyfriend was really pumped up because his brother had decided to come to the same college we were at. I should have known that would happen but it did sort of take me by surprise when I first found out about it. Peter somehow worked it out with his roommate so that his brother could actually have the other room in their small two bedroom apartment. I don't know where Peter's first roommate was going to move to but just like that Peter's brother Jeff was moving in with him. It took just a couple days for Jeff and his girlfriend to become our best friends again. They had grown and matured so much. I barely recognized either of them.

The one thing that didn't change was Jeff's personality. He was still so much fun to be around. It wasn't long before Peter was taking his brother just about everywhere that we went. If Jeff was with us, so was his very cute girlfriend. We all went to so many parties and dances together. I really did like being around Peter's brother and girlfriend but at times I wished I had more private time with Peter. I finally just gave in and enjoyed Peter's brother as much as Peter did. I was always laughing because of Jeff and I knew how much this meant to Peter. I let Peter know I was a little jealous that he had such a great relationship with his brother. I never had a sister or brother so I didn't know what that felt like. I could again see how Jeff was just about exactly like his older brother. Jeff's girlfriend was cute and really nice too. For the next two semesters everything was fine. It was at the start of fall classes where Jeff got some very bad news. His girlfriend was leaving, not because she wanted to but because her parents were pulling her out of our college. I didn't know how bad her grades had become. She was failing more of her classes then she was passing. She wasn't even trying anymore, she was only there for one reason now, TO PARTY with all of us!

Jeff was devastated. Once his girlfriend left he just wasn't the same guy. He called and talked every night with his girlfriend but like most relationships, time apart and the distance apart can take a toll on relationships. It was about three and a half months after Jeff's girlfriend left that he got the dreaded "LETS JUST BE FRIENDS" phone call. I knew when that happened that Jeff's Ex had found another guy. I hated seeing Jeff as down and out as he was. It didn't take long for Jeff to actually bring our fun lives down with his. My boyfriend tried to cheer his brother up but Jeff really missed his girlfriend. He had been with her about three years so this was a big breakup that Jeff just wasn't ready to get over. I tried like Peter did to cheer Jeff up but it just wasn't happening. I wanted things to get back to the way they use to be. We weren't going out as often or doing as many fun things as we use to. I felt bad for everyone involved including myself. It had been the worse three or four months since we first got to the college.

I had many talks about Jeff with my boyfriend. Peter told me Jeff had a birthday coming up in two weeks. I thought about it and came up with a plan that might cheer Jeff up. I talked to a few girls I knew and found one that was willing to go out on sort of a blind date with Jeff. I then worked with my boyfriend to set up a big surprise party on Jeff's birthday. I told Peter he would have to get his brother one really "SUPER" present and I'd help pay for it. We set everything up without letting Jeff catch on as to what we were doing. I kept asking Peter what he was going to get his brother for his birthday but Peter wasn't quite sure yet. As Jeff's birthday drew close I got everything all setup and again told Peter he had to be sure to get something really GREAT for his brother. I wanted this birthday to be the BEST birthday Jeff had ever had. Maybe it would pop him out of the mood that he had been in ever since his girlfriend left him.

On Jeff's birthday I had Peter take his brother out on the town. When the guys left the apartment I got a few friends and we did up the apartment in ballons, tape, posters, and anything else that would give it that party look. Peter was going to bring his brother back at about 5:30 in the evening. We were going to have a small barbeque then party late into the evening. I invited everyone that we knew. I expected about 20 people to crowd into the small apartment. Just about everyone came and we all hid in the apartment as Peter brought his brother back up to the apartment at exactly 5:30. We all popped up and I could see the big smile pop up on Jeff's face. He was definately surprised and had no clue any of this was going to be taking place. I made sure to sort of PAIR Jeff and my girlfriend up once the party started to get going. We played loud music, there was a lot of beer and other alcoholic drinks, and the smell of WEED sort of echoed around the living room and kitchen. My girlfriend paid a lot of attention to Jeff but I could tell he wasn't really interested. She wasn't anything like Jeff's old girlfriend. I had tried but it just didn't work out like I hoped it might have.

The party was great. At about 11:00 that night everyone was pretty much drunk or stoned. It was then that Peter had Jeff start to open his gifts. Everyone brought him something. He got cd's, dvd's, some small electrical things, and even a few things for his car. I kept waiting for the present from me and Peter but it never seemed to show up. I finally asked Peter when he was going to give his brother the present we bought him. I still didn't even know what it was. Peter smiled and said after everyone left. He wanted Jeff to open our present when it was just us three there because the present we were giving him was the best possible present we could ever give. I was pretty excited just wondering what my boyfriend had bought for his brother. The party kept going until about 1:15 in the morning. I knew everyone there had a good time. It reminded me of the other parties we use to go to before Jeff's girlfriend had to leave him. I was in the same shape everyone else was as they left. A little tired with a lot of booze in my body. I had also smoked just a little to give me that BUZZ that I liked so much.

As the last person left I got a big hug from Jeff as he told me what a great surprise party we gave him. I watched Jeff sort of stumble back to his room then seconds later my boyfriend grabbed me by the hand and guided me back to our bedroom. He shut the door and was all over me. We were making out as Peter slowly stripped me out of my clothes. He went right to his closet and came out with a small pink teddy. I laughed as he helped me into it. The tiny panties that came with it were split right up the middle and had a large pink bow on the top of them. This was all sort of a surprise for me but I loved it. Peter kept kissing me as he helped me dressed then he took me into the bathroom and had me stand in front of the mirror. He handed me some bright pink lipstick and as I guided it to my lips he started to spray my body down with perfume. The second my lipstick was on he guided me to our bed and laid me down right in the middle of it. He told me how beautiful I was and how much he loved me. He thanked me for giving his brother a birthday he would never forget. I told Peter we all enjoyed every second of it.

We made out for a couple minutes then Peter let out a loud "DAMN"! I asked him what was wrong and he said we forgot to give Jeff his birthday present. I asked Peter what it was and he told me it was something that would totally bring his brother out of the "BLUES" he had been in since he lost his girlfriend. I begged Peter to tell me what it was but Peter wouldn't say. He told me not to move a muscle and he'd be back in a second. As my boyfriend got up I asked him where he was going. He again told me not to move, he wanted to make sure his brother got our gift before he passed out for the night. I just laid there with my eyes closed as my boyfriend left our bedroom. I felt so good and I could smell the expensive perfume that Peter had sprayed me down with. I was thinking about how much fun the party was when suddenly I heard the guys talking and they seemed like they were really close. Just as I opened my eyes I saw them both walking right into our bedroom. I just laid there frozen in place as they both walked up right to the side of the bed. I knew I was in a thin lacey baby doll type of outfit that was completely see thru. I had forgot about the panties that were split right up the middle.

My eyes had to be the size of silver dollars. I looked up and both guys had big smiles on their faces. I looked right at Peter as he sat on one side of the bed. I heard Peter start to say something then it hit me exactly what he had just said. It was like I was in a twilight zone movie. The words rang around in my head and even as messed up as I was they just didn't make any sense. "HERE'S YOUR BIRTHDAY PRESENT, SHE'S YOURS FOR THE ENTIRE NIGHT. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER!" My head snapped the other way as a body sat down on the other side of the bed. I looked right up into Jeff's face as he smiled and said to his brother "THIS IS THE BEST BIRTHDAY OF MY ENTIRE LIFE"! I looked back over at my boyfriend and started to shake my head NO! I just started to say something when Peter covered my lips with his. He kissed me as I continued to shake my head back and forth. When he broke our kiss he whispered to me that I was the one that told him to get something for my brother's birthday that would make him forget all about his old girlfriend. Peter kissed me and whispered to me if I loved him I would do this for him and his brother. He kept kissing me softly and whispering in my ear how I really needed to do this for both him and Jeff. I'm not sure how long my boyfriend begged me to do this for him. I definately didn't want to do it but somehow my head shaking stopped then I really started to kiss Peter with as much passion as I could. I felt so damn good inside. The weed and booze really made me feel good like it always did.

Peter asked me softly if I'd do this one very special thing for him. He made it sound like it meant everything in the world to him. I kissed him and asked if it's really what he wanted me to do. He had that same big smile his brother had on his face. Peter again told me he loved me so much and that he'd forever be in my debt. Somehow my head shook up and down and I barely said the words "ARE YOU SURE"? It was exactly what Peter hoped I would do. I was sort of leaving it up to my boyfriend. He instantly grabbed my head and turned it as he kissed me next to my ear and said "THANK YOU" very softly. The second my head was turned another pair of lips started to kiss me. My eyes quickly closed and then just like that I was making out with Jeff just as if he was my boyfriend. Every guy kisses a little differently and Jeff was no different. He gently laid down right beside me and after about 30 seconds I felt hands running all over my shaking body. When his fingers slid right between my legs I moaned and was surprised to feel fingers slipping up inside me. I had totally forget about the crotchless panties I was wearing. It took me about two minutes to begin to relax. It suddenly felt exactly as if it was my boyfriend I was making out with. I realized as long as I kept my eyes closed things were fine. I started to get so turned on thinking about what was happening. Our makeout session suddenly got very out of control. I was on fire and so was Peter's younger brother. The booze, drugs, and everything else was definately part of the reason I was not fighting what was happening. If I had not partied as hard as I had, I know for sure I would not have agreed to everything that was now going on.

I felt my legs being spread wide open then Jeff slowly rolled on top of me. His lips went to my nipples and I moaned as Jeff sucked on my breasts and slowly finger fucked me. When he moved his head back up to my mouth he kissed me then I let out a loud moan as my wet pussy lips were pulled wide open. Jeff was slowly sinking his cock deep inside my body. My entire body was on pins and needles. Everything was going thru my mind. It felt so damn good and as Jeff sank completely inside of me he started to run his tongue around inside the back on my mouth. I let out another moan then started to wrap my tongue up in his. Jeff slowly started to fuck me and my body enjoyed every little second of it. I was so wet the slippery juices were running out of my body and right down my ass. I was soaking our bed I was so excited. I felt hands lifting my legs. I really thought they were Jeff's hands but they weren't. I had totally forgot my boyfriend was right next to the bed watching everything that was happening. He had to see how much I was into what was happening between me and his younger brother. My feet and legs were placed around the middle of Jeff's body. I locked my feet around his back and then we really started to pull out all the stops and fuck like we both really never wanted it to end. I was definately pass the point of no return.

Jeff speed up and really slammed into my body as we deeply kissed with our tongues. My ass was moving all around as we fucked liked this would be the last fucks of our lives. We were both really turned on by what was happening between us. I could feel myself really getting close and I didn't want this fuck to stop until I got the release I now so desperately wanted. I was matching Jeff's every movement stroke for stroke. He never once broke the rhythm as our bodies made nasty noises that echoed throughout the room. I didn't even realize it was happening. My tight pussy lips were turning white from all the nasty dangerous cum that was pouring out of my body. I was kissing Jeff with my tongue and my ass was pushing forward and backward about every two seconds. I was so close to cumming but Jeff had easily beat me to the finish line. I think Jeff could tell how close I was. He kept fucking me even though he had gotten what he wanted. It took about another 45 seconds for me to break our kiss and plead with Jeff to keep fucking me. My boyfriend knew I was seconds away from cumming. My entire body jerked as the very pleasant feeling took over every muscle in my body. I wanted to cum so badly and now I knew that moment was here. Everything felt so perfect right then.

I jerked around and moaned for about 15 seconds then we both sort of just went limp in each other's arms. I was kissed for a minute or so then Jeff rolled off of me. I felt a towel or rag cleaning me up then the lights were turned off and about 60 seconds later a body crawled into bed with me. I felt a pair of hands pull me tight into his body then I laid my head down on the pillow and three or four minutes later I was totally out of it. I don't know if I passed out, fell to sleep, or just couldn't remember anything from that point on. I didn't wake up till about six hours later. I felt something funny happening to me and that feeling woke me up. When I opened my eyes I saw I was in our bed but I was looking at the wall and I knew I was being fucked from behind. Suddenly everything caught up with me. Even as drunk as I was last night I remembered I had fucked Peter's brother. Suddenly I didn't know who it was behind me. I prayed it was Peter but I was too scared to turn and see who it was. I didn't know what I'd do or say if it was Jeff again. I laid there pretending like I was still sleeping. I was too afraid to move or say anything at all. I was slow fucked for about four minutes then my eyes closed tightly as I felt the thick hot sperm shoot up inside my body. Instantly I knew it wasn't Peter fucking me, he would have pulled out of me before he came. For the first time in my life a guy had cum inside of me. I was in BIG trouble and I knew it. If I had been thinking right I would have popped right up and stopped things the second I had woke up. It wasn't like I didn't know I was being fucked. I knew and I didn't do anything about it. Now I was paying the price for being so stupid.

I continued to pretend I was sleeping. It was too late to stop things and I felt terrible that Jeff had filled me full of his cum. I felt the soft kissing on my neck then I heard the light whispering that I knew was Jeff's voice. He thanked me for giving him the best birthday any guy could have. He told me his brother was one lucky guy to have a girl as great as I was. I think he thought I was still sound asleep because he told me he had thought about me for years and was so glad he finally got his dream night with me. His last words were "I'LL ALWAYS BE THINKING OF YOU, YOUR ONE VERY SPECIAL GIRL". I got one last kiss on the cheek then I felt Jeff slowly slide out of the bed. It took him a few minutes to get dressed and leave the bedroom. When I finally heard the door shut behind him I let out a loud "OH SHIT I'M SO SCREWED". I listened carefully and heard Peter and Jeff talking in the living room. I couldn't quite make out what they were saying. I heard the front door open and close then I heard footsteps heading towards our bedroom. I closed my eyes and didn't want whoever came into the room to know I was awake. I could hear someone moving around the room then I felt a body laying down beside me. I felt the covers lifted then very softly my body was turned over.

nonono69
nonono69
47 Followers