Boyfriends Birthday Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nonono69
nonono69
47 Followers

I didn't want Steve to yell out anymore. My ass started to move and at the next words out of Steve's mouth I guided my right hand back between my legs. Both guys went wild and now knew if they did it right they could get me to HELP OUT whenever they needed it. I started to rub my pussy as I ground my ass back to meet the rough fuck that I was getting. Steve yelled out that I could buck like a wild stallion. For four minutes I got the fuck of my life. My own fingers didn't do anything for me. I felt my head snapped back just seconds before I felt the heat of Steve's cum pour into my body. I whispered to myself "YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING THAT IS HAPPENING TO YOU". I felt so upset with myself for allowing Steve to also fill me with his cum. Steve was a complete stranger to me before today and now his cum was swimming around inside me along with Jeff's cum. I don't know why I wasn't upset with the guys, I really wasn't. I was pissed at myself. I told myself I needed to be taugh a lesson, a really good lesson. I waited until Steve moved away from my body. I thought about what would be a "GOOD PUNISHMENT" for me for being as STUPID as I was. I told myself I was letting the guys treat me like a SLUT so that would be a great punishment. I thought about it for maybe 30 second then I told myself I was going to do it if it killed me. I just sort of lifted my body up and without even looking at the guys I walked around the couch and suddenly I didn't look as drunk as I was a little while earlier. I sat down right in the middle of the floor. I knew what I was going to do and even though I didn't want to do it I was going to force myself no matter what. I was really trying to punish myself but in a way I guess I probably wanted to show off a little for the two guys.

The guys didn't have a clue what was going on. They didn't make a sound at first. They were sort of surprised I moved to the center of the living room by myself. I had my eyes wide open as I laid back on the carpet and slowly spread my legs wide. I looked at both of them for about three or four second then I pushed my right hand right between my own legs. I heard a loud "NO FUCKING WAY"! I didn't know if Steve or Jeff said it. I started to rub my very nasty pussy. I could feel the hot thick sperm as it poured out from my own body. I just rubbed it all around and concentrated my fingers on my own clit. My punishment to myself was going to be rubbing myself off right in front of the two guys that didn't really mean a thing to me. I had not even done this in front of my boyfriend. What made me think to do this was Steve demanding that I rub myself as he fucked me from behind. For five minutes I rubbed myself off as the guys whistled and made sexy and nasty remarks about how hot a girl I was. I wouldn't let myself close my eyes. I wanted to teach myself a lesson that I'd hopefully remember for a long time to come. It was about a minute or so before I was about to cum when I felt a hand pull my fingers from my pussy then my messy fingers were pushed right into my own mouth. I didn't like it but I sucked my fingers and laughed at myself for being as stupid and easily controlled as I now was. I sucked my fingers as sexily as I could. I would look up at both Jeff and Steve as they laughed and talked about how nasty I was when I put my mind to it. Punishing myself like this actually made me feel better but for one of the guys I had blown my cover. It was a very bad mistake for me to make.

For the last minute I really put on a show for the two guys. I'd rub my pussy for about ten seconds then suck the nasty goo right off my own fingers. It was a mixture of my slippery pussy juices and Steve's nasty sperm. Just thinking about what I was doing put me over the top. My entire body shook as the guys clapped then I heard them slappin hands together. One of them said it just doesn't get any better then this. They were laughing as I went totally limp. I laid there telling myself I deserved for that to happen since I was acting like a little teenager that just didn't know any better. I knew better but was still allowing it to happen. The guys couldn't stop talking about what I just did without any of them forcing me to do it. They said I really must have needed the release. I was sort of glad when they said the night had to end because Jeff had to go back and pick up my boyfriend from the club. It was Steve that made a little comment that got me a little suspicious about wheather he really belived that I was drunk. He would try to push me right to my limit just to see how far he could go and if I let him get away with it.

The guys got me up I was so sure they were going to tuck me into my bed before they left. Instead both guys just sort of lifted me off my feet and kissed me as they carried me out into the garage. I could tell this was Steve's idea as he whispered things into Jeff's ear. I watched as Steve opened the back door of the car then together they both put my naked body right into the back seat. It was Jeff that lifted my head and put a little pillow under it. He spread my legs out some and gave me a kiss as he said his brother would get a big kick out of this. I heard the door shut and just a couple seconds later the car started up. I still wasn't really sure what was going on, that is, until the car started to back out of the garage. I whispered to myself "NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING". A couple seconds later I could hear the garage door now being shut. Then the car was heading down the road. I was in the back seat completely nude with Steve's cum still running out of me and down my legs. I looked around and knew I had no clothes to put on if we got stopped or something happened along the way. I started to wondered it my boyfriend knew that Steve had been over at our apartment tonight or that he'd fuck me and fill me with his cum. Then I remembered what Jeff had told Steve, my boyfriend had asked Jeff NOT to cum inside me because he knew I wasn't on the pill or any other type of protection. I sort of knew for sure right then that my boyfriend wasn't aware of most the things that were now happening between me and his brother. I laid there thinking about everything as Jeff drove us back to the club where my boyfriend was waiting for him and me.

It took about ten minutes for Jeff to drive us to the club. Everything again was running thru my head. I felt the car come to a stop then I heard Jeff say "SLEEP IT OFF BEAUTIFUL, WE'LL BE OUT IN A FEW MINUTES". I laid there praying nobody would come up to the car and look inside. It was only about three minutes when both front doors opened. I heard laughing then both Jeff and my boyfriend started to talk. Peter couldn't beleive Jeff drove me to the club completely naked like I was. I laid back there and listened as my boyfriend asked his brother if I cooperated pretty good or if he thought I knew about everything that was going on. Jeff never once mentioned that Steve was over at our apartment. He also said I was really drunk tonight and there was no way I'd remember any of it in the morning. My boyfriend warned his little brother that someday I might actually remember something the next morning and when that time came all their fun and games could be over for good. My boyfriend did tell his brother he never wanted to loose me as a girlfriend. He was also very happy that Jeff had finally forgotten about his old stuck up girlfriend that left him and went back home. For the first time I heard Peter tell his brother the girl wasn't good enough for him. He told his younger brother to keep an eye out for a good girlfriend with a great personality like I had. I had a big smile on my face listening to my boyfriend talk that way about me. Jeff kept thanking his brother and told him if it wasn't for me he didn't think he'd still be in college anymore. Jeff said until that night of his birthday he was very close to just giving up and joining the foreign legion or something like that. For the rest of the ride home Jeff just kept thanking both me and Peter for making his life as good as it now was. Jeff told his older brother he owed him BIG-TIME and sometime in the future he would pay him back for everything he had done. It was a very nice brother to brother talk that was EXACTLY what I needed to hear. They both thought I was totally passed out in the back seat but I was listening to every single word they said about me and I was very pleased by what I heard them say.

When we got home I was carried to my bed by my boyfriend. He cleaned me up and pushed me under the covers. I had so many secrets that I wanted to tell him but knew I just couldn't. I could never talk about all the things happening to me. Not unless Peter led the conversation and brought everything up first. I told myself as I laid in bed that I would play their little game as long as Peter really wanted me to. I felt so alive, it was a feeling deep inside me like I'd never really had before. I mean I had a lot of fun before but nothing like this. I can't put a finger on it but I sort of liked not knowing what the guys had planned for me next. As long as Peter was cool with it, well, I wasn't going to spoil their fun or mine, NOT YET anyway. I slept like a baby tucked in next to my boyfriend. He didn't make a move on me until we work up the next morning. It was Saturday and we got to sleep in as late as we wanted. Peter kissed me so softly and talked about how much he loved me and never wanted to be without me. We made love and it was totally different from the nasty sessions I was having with his brother and Steve. It was different but good in it's own way. I knew I liked being fucked both soft and romantically and hard and wild the way Peter always fucked me. They were so much alike but so different at the same time.

we spent a lazy Saturday laying around the house and not doing much of anything. We didn't even go out Saturday night. Sunday would be my next day that I'd again be taken out and expected to drink with the guys. They took me to a little sports bar that was very close to the campus. They kept ordering beers as we drank and watched two football games. We snacked on appitizers all day long. I don't know how many beers we drank but around 5:00 in the afternoon the guys started to whisper to each other and kept a close eye on me. I knew what they were waiting for. I had them buy us another round and right after that I started putting on my act for them. We stayed in the bar until 5:45 and I made them think I was really getting a big BUZZ. I would laugh at anything they said and I'd put my arms around both Peter and his brother Steve. I waited for them both to shake their heads like they usually did when they thought I was really messed up. The two guys got on both sides of me and helped me up from the bar stool. They walked me out to the car and I pretended like I would miss a step every once in a while. They drove me back to our apartment about as fast as they could. I would be in for another BIG surprise today.

When we got home the guys sat me on the couch and went into the kitchen to talk. They seemed to be gone a good 10 minutes. They were laughing when they came back into the room. I watched my boyfriend grab his keys and go out the front door. Jeff came and helped me up then planted a big kiss on my lips. My eyes were half closed and half open. Jeff made a quick phone call then took me back into his bedroom. He undressed me and took some pictures of me spread out on his bed. He was laughing and told me at least three or four different guys were now a part of his "PICTURE NIGHT" group. He was proud to tell me I had a lot more ADMIRERS then I'd ever be able to imagine. Those words rang around in my head as the bright flash of the camera kept going off. Jeff was still sort of talking to himself and he would say how he was making me one of the MOST POPULAR girls on campus. I wondered exactly what he meant by that as he walked around the bed and took a ton of pictures. I didn't hear the bedroom door open at all. I was just laying there with my eyes closed when I suddenly heard Steve's loud voice somewhere across the bedroom. Both guys started laughing and slapping each others hands very loudly. I heard Jeff ask Steve if he brought the package. Steve said it took him a couple hours to pick everything out. I heard the guys opening bags then a few seconds later hands were lifting me up and a tiny white shirt was being pulled over my arms. The guys laughed as they tied the shirt together with a little knot in front of my body. I could feel how thin it was and I pretended the best I could I was very drunk and not really interested in what they were doing. That couldn't have been further from the truth.

I was pushed back as four hands lifted my butt and a tiny red skirt was pulled up my legs. The guys kept laughing and Jeff told his friend the skirt was really tiny. Jeff slapped Steve's hand again and let him know he did an EXCELLENT job of picking out the hot sexy clothes I was now wearing. I felt my feet lifted then shoes were pulled onto both my feet. It took the guys about four minutes to completely dress me. They finally lifted my body up and a big white belt was wrapped around my waist and buckled up. I could now feel how really short the tiny red leather skirt was. It felt like it barely came down below the bottom of my ass cheeks. It was the shortest skirt I had ever had on up to now. I watched Jeff leave the bedroom and he came back with the bright pink lipstick and the expensive bottle of perfume that my boyfriend always had me put on for him before we went out anywhere. Jeff did his best to cover my lips in the bright pink lipstick. He had to keep wiping off the sides of my mouth because he had never put lipstick on a girl before and he wasn't too good at it. He finally helped me to my feet and I had to be a few inches taller then both guys. They had me in some really tall heels. I was happy they at least bought the thick platform heels and not the narrow pointed type. I felt the perfume being sprayed all over my body and outfit. Then each guy took turns standing beside me as they posed me for pictures. I was in a real "FUCK ME" outfit. The skirt was a micro mini and the thin white shirt was just about totally see thru. The guys loved it and again all they could talk about was how HOT I looked dressed to kill as they called it. They both told me I was the HOTTEST coed on campus. Jeff moved up beside me and whispered in my ear that very soon everyone was going to know who I was and how sexy I could be. It was like the fifth or sixth time I had heard him say that to me today.

They both sort of got on both sides of me then before I knew what they were doing they walked me right to the front door. When the door opened my face went white with fear. They couldn't take me outside, not dressed like I was. They easily pushed my arms forward then just like that the door to our apartment closed behind us. I about died as they slowly walked me down to Steve's car. I was pushed into the middle of the front seat then the guys got in and we drove off. I wanted to scream out for them to take me back to our apartment. I knew if I protested I would give away the fact I wasn't as drunk as I pretended to be. We only drove about four minutes away. Steve pulled up in front of the very popular sports bar we were in earlier. I knew that all the kids from our college went there to blow off steam. It was so close to the campus they got a lot of business and were always filled with college kids no matter what time of day it was.The guys got out and I tried to pretend like I was passed out hoping they wouldn't make me get out of the car. They just lifted me up and got me on my feet. I felt a hard slap on my ass then Steve told me to wake up and stay with them. Once my eyes opened they both walked me right inside the crowded bar. I felt like I wanted to die. I looked around and knew six or seven of the people in the bar. I know they were as shocked as I was to see me in the very sexual outfit. Every damn head in the bar was turned in our direction. I looked down and could see my bare nipples poking into the thin white shirt. They were as stiff as they could be, I was that messed up. I could tell by the way everyone was staring that every part of my body was being shown off and it was too late to do a thing about it.

There were a lot of whistles and cat calls as the guys guided us to a booth. They ordered a couple beers but nothing for me. I listened as they talked about the four hours they had with me. My boyfriend wouldn't be back until about 10:00 tonight. This was a gift from him to his brother. Peter didn't have a clue what his younger brother was having me do. As I sat between the two guys they took turns pushing their hands up between my legs and playing with my very wet pussy. I was so worked up it wasn't funny. I kept my eyes closed a lot but I also kept peeking at all the guys sitting at the bar that were keeping their eyes on everything that was happening in our booth. Steve went over and asked someone at the bar to come over and take some pictures of the three us. For four minutes I had both Steve and Jeff pulling me close as some guy I didn't know took pictures of us. It was Steve that got out of the booth and pulled me up. He put his arm around my body and walked me right up to the back side of the bar. There wasn't a lot of people sitting back there but there were a few. He sat down then seconds later he pulled me up into my lap. He had the guy take pictures as Steve started to kiss me and put on a little show for all his friends. I sat on his lap and shook as Steve talked about me to his friends that had gathered around.

I would open my eyes to see that bright flash go off then I'd quickly close them. I felt hands on my legs slowly forcing them open. I actually tried to hold my knees together and was successful for a while. It took about 60 seconds for Steve to win out again. I just sort of gave up. Just like that the semi-normal pictures turned into a nasty show where my skirt was pulled up high onto my waist. I knew it, I could feel it, but I didn't reach down to pull it down. The guy with the camera was laughing as he told Steve his girlfriend was really fucked up drunk. I sat there in Steve's lap for four minutes then Steve got up and Jeff pulled me down on his lap. When I opened my eyes at least six or seven guys were behind the guy with the camera watching what was now happening. It gave me a nasty rush that sent shivers down my body. I don't know how long I was posed but it was quite a bit of time. Finally Jeff helped me up. Everyone was begging them not to leave yet. They both led me right out to Steve's car. I was very happy to get into the car this time. We slowly drove around and stopped in a small parking lot. Jeff got behind the wheel as Steve pulled me out and helped me into the back seat. As Jeff pulled out of the parking lot Steve started to attack my body with his hands and his lips. He pushed me down into the back seat and as he played with my body he slowly untied the knot that was holding my top in place. It was off my body in seconds.

I felt Steve biting on my ever growing nipples as his hands moved down to the short red skirt I had on. It took him longer but finally he had it undone and was pulling it down my legs. Within a short four minutes I was completely naked in the back seat. All I had on were the tall white heels. Steve started finger fucking me as he kissed me and gently kept biting on both my breasts. I could feel how wet I was making the back seat. My moisture was pouring out of my body. I kept my eyes mostly closed but I easily heard the sound of the metal zipper on Steve's pants as he pulled his stiff cock out. My legs were lifted until the tall heels were digging into the roof of his car. Then I let out a loud moan as Steve slid totally up inside of me in one hard push. He kept pushing my feet back higher over my body as he slammed his cock hard into my body. I would feel the car stop then start moving again. I could hear traffic all around us. I was so scared it made every little nerve in my body become totally aware of every single touch. I was being fucked like I was a paid hooker. Steve moved his head up and spoke right into my ears. He told me to get my sexy ass moving or he'd lift me up and make me be on top. I knew everyone driving by would see my naked body if I had to do that.

nonono69
nonono69
47 Followers