Boyfriends Birthday Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't move at first until Steve said "OK I WARNED YOU". He was about to pull out of me and get up. I moved my hands around his neck and pulled him back down into my body. I started to move my ass and make it good for Steve like he wanted. He whispered in my ear, "GOOD GIRL, I THOUGHT YOU'D SEE IT MY WAY". I didn't know it but Steve wasn't falling for the way I pretended to be drunk. He could see right thru me. I'm pretty sure Jeff and my boyfriend beleived I was all messed up but Steve just knew I was putting on an act. He fucked me in the backseat for about 10 long minutes. Jeff just kept driving around and he watched everything we did in the rear view mirror. I didn't even flinch as Steve's sperm shot deep into my body. I kept moving and didn't want to give up the impression that I was drunk on my ass. Steve finally pulled out of me then he moved up and grabbed one of my hands. He stuck my fingers right into the gooey mess that was pouring out of my body. He laughed as he started to guide my messy fingers up to my bright pink lips. I didn't want to open my mouth at first. Steve again moved his head down next to my ear and told me I could cooperate with him now or he'd pull me up and have me fucking him as we sat up front next to Jeff. It didn't take me long to figure out what I had to do. Steve pushed my fingers to my lips and they opened up just like Steve knew they would. My face got that sour look on it as all the nasty cum and pussy juices were sucked off my fingers.

Steve told Jeff to drive us home. He kept using my hand to clean up my own body. He'd push my fingers thru all the nasty cum that was pouring out of my body then he'd have me lick or suck my fingers dry. For the entire ride back to our apartment that's what I had to do. Steve again moved his lips to my ears and told me the next time I didn't do EXACTLY as he wanted, he'd invite two or three of his friends over and I'd have to service them all in front of Jeff and everyone else. Those words stuck in my mind. Steve quickly put my tiny white shirt back on my body. He worked fast to get my skirt and belt back on. Right as Jeff pulled up to the front of our apartment I was lifted up. When Jeff turned off the car I opened my eyes and looked right at Steve. He had a big nasty smile on his face and he lifted his finger and waved it back and forth in front of my face. Instantly I knew he knew my secret. My eyes got big and that made Steve shake his head up and down. As Jeff got out Steve told me he'd keep my secret but I was going to pay him back BIG TIME if I didn't want him telling my boyfriend or Jeff the real truth. It really scared me that my boyfriend would find out EVERYTHING that was happening to me. What if he dumped me once he found out. That was the last thing I wanted to happen after all this. I really thought I loved my boyfriend more then anything else in the world.

Steve helped me out and I walked into the apartment as fast as I could. Steve and Jeff helped me to the couch and I kept pretending like I was drunk even though I knew Steve knew I wasn't. I heard the guys talking then Steve went into the kitchen and started to look around in the drawers. A few minutes later why Jeff was getting some things from the bedroom Steve came to my side and whispered for me to play along with him or I'd really reget it. He showed me a small bottle of Asperin he had gotten from the kitchen. He pulled out one pill and held it in his hand. He waited until Jeff came back into the room then he started talking about what a great time he had showing me off in the college bar like they just did. I listened with my eyes closed as Steve told Jeff he had something that would really make me a lot more fun to be with. Jeff asked his friend what it was and that's when Steve opened his hand and showed Jeff the asperin. Jeff instantly asked what it was and I was surprised when Steve said it was a Extasy. Both guys knew how good that drug made you feel. It was the drug of choice for many of the college kids when they were partying. Steve asked Jeff if he could give it to me. Jeff laughed and said he didn't see why not. I felt Steve move beside me as he asked Jeff to go get a small glass of water. The second Jeff was out of sight he grabbed my head and told me to swallow the aspirin then wait about 20 minutes. Steve let me know he would tell me what I needed to do and I better do it with as much energy as I could muster or he'd have a good little chat with my boyfriend about the way I pretending to be drunk. He looked me right in the eye and said he knew I loved everything that was happening to me or I wouldn't be allowing it to happen. I shook my head NO as quickly as I could but then Jeff walked back into the room and I stopped moving around.

Jeff handed Steve the glass of water and a second later the aspirin was popped into my mouth and the glass of water was pushed to my lips. I took a big gulp then Steve helped me to lay back flat on the couch. I heard Steve tell Jeff to let me stay there for about 20 minutes. Thats usually about how long it took for the drug to start reacting in my body. The guys just went into Jeff's bedroom and never came back out. I laid there knowing Steve could really mess things up for me. I wasn't ready for the guys to find out everything I had been doing was all fake. I wanted them to think I didn't know what was happening. That meant a whole lot to me, especially for my boyfriend. I couldn't imagine what Peter might do if he found out EVERYTHING that I had let happen. The twenty minutes seemed to go by really slow. Finally the two guys came from Jeff's room. Steve told Jeff the Extasy would sort of counter act the booze and I'd really be fun to be around for the next two hours or so.

Steve walked right up to me and pulled me up. He told me to open my eyes and I did. Immediately he told Steve to go put on some sexy music on the stereo. Steve whispered to me to drop the drunk act and act like I was on some exotic drug that made me very happy and very HORNEY! We waited for Jeff to put on some music then Steve helped me up and I really tried to switch gears like he wanted. I started to laugh and as the music started to play Steve guided me to the center of the room. He told me to show the guys how sexy and nasty I could dance. I got a little slap on the ass then I started moving to the rap like music. Jeff came running up with his camera as he watched me start to dance like I had never tried to dance before. I didn't really know what I was doing but I must have been doing it ok. I heard Jeff yell out "OH YEA SHE'S REALLY GOOD"! He looked over at Steve and said the change in me after taking that one little pillwas fantastic. Jeff came over and pretended to dance with me as I shoot my ass and really tried to let myself go. I knew I had another great excuse as to why I was acting the way I was. After a long five minute dance with Jeff I watched as Steve pulled Jeff back and said he wanted to see me dance like the girls at the clubs do. He got me dancing around in front of both of them then Steve yelled at me to slowly strip off my top. Right then I knew what type of dance this was going to be. I didn't reach up to undo my top, I just kept dancing. Steve came over and pretended to shake me a little. In reality he whispered to me to get with it or get ready to have a long chat with my boyfriend about everything I let the guys do to me today.

Steve moved back and stood next to Jeff. Steve started to talk as he said most my inhibitions would be gone until the drug started to wear off. He again yelled at me to dance nasty and slowly take off my top. I was dancing as nasty as I knew how but now I had another decision to make. I was having problems forcing myself to do a strip tease for the two guys. Why? Don't ask me, I had let them both fuck me but this off all things was givine me problems. Steve gave me a nasty look and then I told myself I had to do this or risk loosing everything I loved so much. Is Steve let my secret out it could cost me everything that I thought meant so much to me. I started to talk very nasty to myself like I did the last time I punished myself. I kept dancing and very slowly I started to do nastier moves. I was wide awake, I could look at the guys and see how much they were enjoying it. I swallowed hard and called myself a couple nasty names for being so easily controlled. I told myself I again had to punish myself for letting the guys show me off like they did at the bar today. I made another deal with myself, one hour of NON-STOP fun for the guys. I'd give in to whatever they asked me to do and I'd do it with a smile and as much gusto as I could possible put into it. I knew they'd blame it on the drugs (at least Jeff would). I turned my back to the guys and started to laugh as I untied my top and started to swing it around over my head. They all started to laugh and Steve slapped Jeff on the back and told him it just took some time for the drug to kick in. I could hear both the guys yelling and slapping each other with their hands. Sudden their enthusiasm really eased all my fears about what I was doing.

I danced around and listened for anything the guys said. I was laughing as loud as they were and I tried to pretend I was dancing at a strip club with a 100 guys watching. They wanted me to slowly slip out of my skirt and I did it as sexy as I could. This time I didn't have to keep reminding myself this was a punishment, I actually started to enjoy it. The two guys were slapping hands and whistling at me as I danced. My skirt finally slipped down my hips and I danced right out of it. I was totally nude except for the tall heels and they really made me feel sexy. The guys both came up and danced a little beside my wildly moving bodies. My head would be pulled into one of their lips and after a short kiss my head would be turned the other way. Each guy took turns taking pictures of what I was doing. After 15 minutes of nasty dancing the guys just pulled me right down on the carpet. I was so tired but just like always I was really turned on. I was quickly pushed up on my knees by both guys. Steve knelt down in front of me and used his hands to guide my head onto his very stiff cock. My legs were pulled open then I moaned as Jeff pushed his cock completely into me until his balls made a slapping noise up against my ass. He didn't give me even a second to adjust, he just slammed as deep into me as he could. I could sense how worked up both the guys were and my body was just as excited as their's was.

Steve used his hands on my head and shoulders as he pushed my body forward and backward. He yelled back at Jeff for him not to move a muscle. Steve wanted me to do all the work as both guys just stood there and watched it happening. It took me about two minutes to figure out how to move my body. I learned how to take on both guys at once without them helping even a little. I would push my body forward about four inches then push it back. The cock would push deep into the back of my throat then as I pulled my body back the cock in my cunt would ram up deep inside me. There was a lot of nasty talk and Jeff asked Steve if he could get more of the Extasy. Jeff laughed and said it only cost about $10.00 per hit. I fucked both guys exactly like they expected me to. It took about ten minutes to get them both off. My mouth was coated with cum first then a minute or so later Jeff yelled at me to move my ass faster because he was seconds away from delivering his load deep into my body. I slammed back into his body about six straight times. I could again feel the heat as his cum pushed deep inside my tight little pussy. I was far past the point of worrying about that. I was on fire and listened for every command either one of the guys threw my way.

Once the guys were happy they helped me up and Steve told Jeff they should take me back out somewhere and show me off somemore. I felt hands pulling me up then they led me to the shower in the spare bedroom and for three or four minutes they let me rinse myself off. The second I got out they were both there with the tiny little outfit Steve had brought over for me earlier in the day. As the guys dressed me they talked about how much longer the drug would do it's thing on my body. Steve made everything up and promised Jeff he would get some more extasy while we were out. He promised Jeff I'd never remember a thing and if I started to come out of it he'd just slip me a little more of the drug. Again both guys did their best to put makeup on me. I sat there on the bed as lipstick and perfume was generously applied to my body. The guys were laughing about everything and they couldn't decide where to take me. I was really scared about leaving the apartment in the tiny outfit they had me dressed in. I knew I survived it earlier so I convinced myself I would survive it again. The guys grabbed my hand and guided me out to Steve's car. I looked all around to see who staring at us at we walked to the car. I was happy I didn't see one person at all outside. The guys had me slide into the front seat and each of them got in so that they were on both sides of me. We drove away and I had no clue where the guys were taking me. Everytime I looked down at my body I could see my nipples right thru the tiny white top I was wearing. My skirt was so short it wouldn't even cover me up when I sat down in between the guys. Their hands were all over me as they drove about four minutes then pulled right back into the same bar we were in earlier. I prayed nobody I knew was in the very popular hangout. I surprised myself by walking in with the guys without putting up any fight at all. I was so excited I could feel my hot wet moisture running down the insides of both my legs.

Remember, try to mix the bottom into the story a little later.

I fucked both guys one more time. Steve took photos of me getting hammered by Jeff, then 20 minutes after that I was bent over the back of the couch and Steve showed me exactly how how and rough he could fuck me if he put his mind to it. He took forever to cum that last time. The second my pussy was full of his cum he guided me to the middle of the living room and told me exactly what I had to do. Like a robot I spread my legs out wide and started to play with my pussy and my tits. Both guys loved it every time I pushed my cum coated fingers deep into the back on my own mouth. I would suck all the cum off then start all over again. I was so turned on from all the nasty things I did that my orgasm really felt amazing when it finally happened.

Steve helped me up and guided me to my bedroom. He pushed me under the cover then whispered in my ear I was really smart to play along with him tonight. The guys just left me there as they went out into the living room to talk. Jeff gave Steve $30.00 to get some more extasy. I heard them set up another night with me. I was amazed they wasn't even worried about what my boyfriend might say. Jeff told Steve he could again talk his brother into giving him a couple hours with me. I listened to Jeff talk about all the nasty pictures he had of me. My eyes flew open when Jeff said he had more then 1000 pictures of me now. He told Steve to get the guys together and they'd all meet up at Steve's house tonight around 10:00. They'd show all the pictures they took of me today on Steve's big screen tv. I just started shaking as I heard Steve say he'd call the six or seven guys up as soon as he left. I heard the front door open then close and just after that Jeff came into the bedroom and I again pretended like I was zonked out. Jeff kissed me on the cheek and told me softly he thought I was the sexiest girl on the face of the earth. He again let me know that one day I would be his forever. He wanted me to be with him and not his brother. Jeff went into the living room and watched TV until his brother came back home. They talked for a good 45 minutes before Peter walked into our bedroom and shut the door.

I peeked over at the clock and it was 9:45. I heard the front door open and close and I knew it was Jeff going out to the meet all his friends over at Steve's house. They would be showing my nasty pictures for hours to come. I laid there until Peter sort of shook me a little and asked if I was awake. I slowly opened my eyes then gave my boyfriend a big sexy smile. He moved down and kissed me and asked how I was feeling. I told him really good. I didn't try to act like I was drunk or drugged. I wanted a little REAL TIME with my boyfriend. He told me his brother was going out to one of his friends house, he asked me if I was hungry and wanted to do something. I lifted up and told him I was starved. He pulled me right out of bed and guided me to the shower. After a two minute rinse off he told me to dress up nice for him and we'd go get something to eat. That night was one of the best nights I'd had with my boyfriend in a long time. We went out to eat then decided to go listen to some live music. We couldn't let go of each other and we kept telling each other how much we loved the other.

We never talked about Jeff, we never talked about sex, we just talked about each other and how happy we were to be together. I was never out of Peter's arms all night long. He took me home really late and I saw Jeff's car in front of our apartment. He was already home. we went right to our bedroom and for 30 minutes we made what I call soft passionate love. We weren't in a hurry, we kept kissing and whispering to each other as we fucked. It was fantastic. I loved it and didn't want it to end. I think we fell to sleep in each others arms around 4:30 in the morning. We slept half the day away. When we woke up it was about 1:45 in the afternoon. We laid there whispering quietly to each other. Peter again thanked me for everything I did to bring his brother out of his bad mood. He told me he loved his brother very much. He would do anything for Jeff as he knew knew Jeff would do anything for him. I already knew what my boyfriend would do for his brother, but I wasn't so sure Jeff would ever do as much for his brother. Jeff was more about Jeff and I knew that pretty good by now.

we got up and found Jeff sitting in the living room watching football. I went in and cooked up something for all of us to eat. I could look in and see Jeff and my boyfriend just chatting away very seriously about something. I had a feeling Jeff was trying to set something up with me again. I was sort of hoping my boyfriend would say he wanted to do something with me for the rest of the day. It wasn't going to happen. Once Jeff asked for a few hours with me his brother quickly said it was ok with him. I didn't know that Jeff had actually told Peter about the new way they could make me forget about everything that was happening. He told Peter about the Extasy and how it made me feel so good but didn't let me remember anything that happened while it was in my blood. Jeff told his brother a friend was going to bring some over in about an hour. The guys worked it all out as I cooked for them in the kitchen. It was right after we finished eating that the doorbell rang and I knew something was up when Steve came walking into the apartment. The three guys talked for a few minutes then Steve said he wanted to go say goodbye to me. He came into the kitchen as I was cleaning up and softly told me the guys were going to make me a drink and it was going to have one of the chopped up aspirins in it. He let me know I had to really act FUNNY but in a good way. He smiled as he let me know he'd see me in about an hour.

He left our apartment and just like he said my boyfriend brought me a small mixed drink and had me come into the living room with him. We both sat there and talked as I tried to finish off the drink. After I got it all down I looked at the clock and knew the effects were suppose to happen about 20 to 30 minutes later. It was just five minutes later that Peter told me he was going to run to the store and he'd be back in a couple minutes. It was his way of leaving me with his brother. He still didn't know half the things that were going on around here. I stayed right in the living room until I heard the door bell ring. I already knew who it would be. Jeff let Steve into our apartment then Steve asked out loud how long ago I had my drink. Jeff looked at the clock and said about 25 minutes. Steve said they should give me maybe 5 or 10 minutes more. The guys went back into Jeff's room then exactly 10 minutes later Steve came out and helped me up. He smiled and told me to act just as SEXY as I did last night. He would keep my secret as long as I did everything both guys wanted. I just shook my head and softly pleaded with Steve to never betray my secret. Steve laughed and said that all depended on me.