Boyfriend's Birthday Present

Story Info
Laura's boyfriend wants to watch her with a woman.
1.4k words
4.24
61.2k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 11/13/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was 19 dating a really nice guy, not the best looking guy in the world; but he was a nice looking guy and treated me good. We had a small group of friends that we always hung out with. We had a great sex life also, even if he was a bit more willing to try different things in the bedroom than I was.

One night after sex we were talking and he told me that his biggest fantasy was to be with two girls together and watch them fuck each other. I was shocked; I had never heard a guy say that he really wanted to see that. Well we didn't talk about it again after that night. Several months later I asked him what he wanted for his birthday. He told me he wanted to see me with another girl. "Your crazy" I said shocked "I'M not into girls." He laughed and said "please babe, for me? Try it one time, please if you don't like it I wont bring it up ever again" I kept saying no, he kept pleading. I have to admit though the thought was running through my mind like a stuck record and the more I thought about it the less repulsed by the idea I became.

Well I made up my mind; I was going to try it one time for him. But I decided not to tell him of my decision. Now there was only one problem, I only knew one girl who was bi, and there was no way I could ask her. Especially after I had turned down her advances a few years back. Just about two years prior to all this, I was at a high school football game with my best friend Vonnie. I knew she was bi at the time, but what I didn't know was that she wanted more from me than just friendship. She let me know by kissing me under the bleachers at the game. I turned her down saying thanks but no thanks. So there was no way I was going to go crawling back to her two years later and ask her to help me.

On a night out with Vonnie I met the girl that would soon become my first female lover. Although I didn't know it at the time. Her name was Marley, and she was a nice looking feisty redhead. She was about 5'5 around 135 lbs. With large breasts, (I never bothered to get her measurements). Anyway Marley came over to the table where Vonnie and I were sitting and was speaking to Vonnie. Then Vonnie introduced us and Marley sat down and had some drinks with us. At the end of the night I was leaving with Vonnie when Marley stopped me for a few minutes. "Hey Laura, wait up a sec would ya?" I stopped and turned around and waited while Marley caught up. She asked me if she could call me sometime and maybe she and I could hang out some. Well I had no problem with that, she was nice enough and I could always use a new friend. So I gave her my number and left. The next afternoon Marley called wanting to know if I wanted to go to the movies with her. "Yea sounds like fun, what are you going to see?" I asked. She replied "oh I don't know, we can figure that out when we get there" Well after that afternoon trip to the movies Marley and I became friends and hung out a good bit.

Finally one day I told her what Ethan (my boyfriend) wanted for his birthday. She grinned and her eyes just lit up, "you know I can help you with that, I mean if you really think you want to do it" Hesitantly I replied "oh I don't know if I could really do that or not" Well we talked about it for awhile and she said that she had thought that I was bi when we first met. The more we talked the more curious I got about being with a woman, that's when she leaned over and kissed me very gently. I started to protest but the kiss was so soft and sweet that I found myself responding to her kiss.

She took me by the hand and led me to her room; she had a video camera on a tripod set up in her room. She told me that we were going to give Ethan what he wanted. But we were going to tape our first time and give him the tape and if he wanted more and I agreed he could have a live show. She set up the camera up and adjusted it to cover the bed. She again took me by the hand and led me to the bed. She sat me down on the bed and began to strip for me. Once she was naked she began to undo my clothes, starting with my shirt. She sat down on the bed next to me once she had me nude and started kissing me. As we were kissing her hand was caressing my breast. Her every touch was sending electric shocks through out my entire body. She slowly began kissing my neck then down to my breast. I gasped when she took a nipple in her mouth and rolled her tongue around it.

I had never felt so good having my nipples sucked. After she got one nipple hard she started working on the other. Gently sucking and licking my sensitive nipple. While she was doing this her hand had slid down to my mound. I spread my legs to give her access to my pussy; which was getting wetter by the minute. She rubbed the outside of my swelling sex; the she laid me back on the bed and kissed her way down my body. I moaned when I felt her tongue run across my pussy lips. She started licking just the outside of my lips then just up and down the slit, but not delving into it. After a few minutes of this she spread my lips and started licking inside my pussy for the first time. Looking up at me and smiling she purred "mmmmmm girl you taste soooo good" She started barely licking my ever hardening clit. It felt so good; I could not believe the difference between her eating me; and Ethan eating me. She was so attentive and seemed to know all the right spots. I knew I was getting close to cumming I could feel it building. All of a sudden Marley flipped around and puts her puss right in my face. I was unsure of what to do where to start. So I just reached up grabbed her butt and pulled her down and spread her pussy lips and started licking. After a few minutes I found her clit and started sucking on it. This brought an appreciative moan from Marley. Meanwhile I was getting closer by the second to my orgasm. I felt Marley slide a finger into my wet, hot, wanting love box. She started pumping me, which caused me to arch my back and hips. Soon she had slid another finger into me and was pumping harder and faster with each stroke. When she bit down hard on my clit I felt my orgasm roar through me like a runaway freight train.

I had never felt such an orgasm in my life; I had never been a screamer in bed but that night I screamed like it was my last night alive. It wasn't long before Marley came. When she came she covered my face with sweet sticky cum it was wonderful. Marley came up and kissed me and we lay side by side recovering. After a few minutes Marley stopped recording and gave me the tape. I showered and went home and called Ethan. I told him that I had his birthday present, and would give it to him the next night after dinner. The next night after we had dinner we went to his place and I put the tape in the VCR. When the tape came on he saw Marley stripping then saw her and I having sex. He said nothing throughout the whole tape, when it was over he kissed me and said when can I see this live? I laughed and told him id call Marley tomorrow.