Boyfriend's Birthday Present Ch. 02

Story Info
Laura, Marley and Ethan have a wild night.
1.9k words
4.32
43.4k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 11/13/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day I called Marley and asked her to meet for lunch. I was nervous, wasn't sure exactly how to ask her. Marley saved me from having to ask.

"I know why you asked me here," she said.

"You do?" I asked shocked

"Yes. You showed Ethan the tape and he wants to see the live version. Am I right?"

"Yea... he also said he wants to join us... if that's alright with you"

"Oh that's fine, but I get you first...he can have my sloppy seconds."

I blushed so red that I'm sure my face looked as if a can of red paint had exploded on me. So Marley and I finished lunch and made our plans. We decided to wait till the next weekend, so we could all have time to make sure we wanted to do this. So the next weekend got here and Marley showed up at the agreed upon time. The three of us had some drinks and sat around and chatted for awhile. While we were talking Ethan put the tape back in...Saying that it was time to get things started. We watched the tape in silence. Ethan was the first to break the silence.

"Laura why don't you and Marley just pretend I'm not here and reenact the tape for me."

I looked over at Marley nervously; she just grinned and kissed me.

She whispered in my ear..."don't worry doll"

And with that said she kissed me again and started running her hands up and down my body. Her right hand was at the back of my head pulling me closer into our kiss, while her free hand was moving up between my spreading legs. Before long Marley and I were nude and kissing on Ethan's couch. Marley laid me back and started kissing her way down my body. Then she stopped, she stood up and looked at me and said.

"Don't move, ill be right back." then she looked over at Ethan and said "don't you dare touch her."

She walked into the kitchen and when she returned she had something wrapped in a kitchen towel. She sat down beside me and unwrapped the towel; in the towel was an ice cube. She put it in between her lips and slowly slid it down the valley between my breasts. The ice cube was sending shivers up and down my spine and her hands that were massaging my breasts was just adding to the shivers. She moved and took one nipple in her mouth with the ice cube, wow what a sensation...a hot mouth with a cold ice cube on an erect nipple. Before the ice cube could melt Marley moved to the other nipple and ran the ice cube around it. She then started trailing the ice cube down my nude body with her lips slightly brushing my skin. Before she reached my mound she turned to Ethan.

"Go get me a bowl of ice and bring the can of whip cream too."

When Ethan left the room she turned her attention back to me.

"Now lets move your sexy ass to the bedroom."

We went to the bedroom and Ethan came in with the bowl of ice and the can of whip cream. Marley then told him to bring her the bag from the living room, when he returned with the bag she reached inside and brought out a pair of handcuffs and told Ethan to strip and lie on the bed next to me. Once he was on the bed she cuffed him to the headboard, telling him that if he was a good little boy and obeyed our every command that he would get a treat.

"The rules are simple Ethan, one; you don't make a sound, two; you don't cum until I tell you to, three; you will address me as Mistress Marley from here on out... Do you understand?"

"Yes"

"Yes?? Yes what slave?"

"Yes Mistress Marley."

While this was taking place I was watching with a slightly sadistic smile on my face, that is till Marley turned to me. She turned to me and with an evil grin on her face she said...

"And just what are you smiling at?"

She picked up the can of whip cream and covered my both my nipples and my pussy. Then she told me to sit up and go over and put a nipple in Ethan's mouth, and let him suck it clean. I did as she said and put my nipple in Ethan's mouth.

"Ethan I don't want to see any whip cream left on her nipple, lick it all off." He licked my nipple for a few minutes before Marley pulled me away from him and examined my nipple.

"Oh you bad slave, you left some cream on her nipple. I guess I will have to show you how it's done. Now watch carefully and I'll show you how to do it right."

She leaned in and took my still covered nipple in her mouth and licked it clean, then turned me towards Ethan and said..

"Now slave that's how you lick a nipple." Marley then told me to spread my legs for her, I did as she said and she proceeded to lick the whip cream from my legs and cunt. It felt heavenly; I told her I wanted to cum, that I needed to cum

. "Soon sexy soon."

Marley kept licking and tongue fucking me till I was almost to the point of climax, then she clamped down on my clit with her teeth and held tight while my body shook and convulsed with my orgasm. I fell back on the bed sweating and breathing fast and hard. She came and laid next to me and asked me how I liked that, all I could do is smile and nod my approval. She soon turned to Ethan...

"So tell me slave... did you enjoy watching me eat your girlfriends pussy?"

" Yes Mistress Marley I did, very much"

With Ethan still cuffed to the bed Marley and I went and showered. When we came back she announced it was Ethan's turn to cum since he had been such a good boy, and obeyed her rules. She uncuffed him but told him not to touch us until she told him so. He lay there a few minutes rubbing his sore wrists.

"Laura, be a dear and grab that can of whip cream and see if there is anymore in it"

I tested it, "Nope empty"

"Well I guess we will have to see what else we can have fun with then. Come on Laura let's see what else is in the fridge. Oh Ethan, don't move."

We went into the kitchen and looked around and didn't find anything, on the way back to the room Marley got an idea.

"Let's shave him"

"Huh?, shave him?"

"Yea, lets shave his balls."

"You're kidding right?"

"Nope completely serious"

We went into the bathroom and got the necessary supplies, and returned to the bedroom where Marley announced that we were going to shave him. Ethan was to say the least put off by the thought...until Marley talked him into it. Just as Marley was about to start shaving him I got an idea

. "Hey Marley, I have an idea...lets take him and cuff him to the rail in the closet. What do you think?"

"Ooo...I love the way you think girl." "Ok slave on your feet" Marley commanded.

Ethan did as he was told and got off the bed and awaited further instructions. Marley told him to go to the closet and open the door and wait for us. Again Ethan did as he was told; this was all very surprising to me...Ethan had always been the type of guy that was always in control.

Soon Ethan was standing at the closet waiting for Mistress Marley's next command. Marley and I got off the bed and walked towards Ethan. I pushed the clothes back and cuffed him to the rail. Then Marley decided to blindfold him, she grabbed one of his ties from the closet and tied it securely around his eyes. After we checked to make sure he couldn't see, we went into the living room where we decided to torture Ethan a lil bit. We took the tape and took it into the bedroom and put it into the VCR and turned on the TV...we left the room with the tape playing and Ethan cuffed to the closet rail. After about 10 mins we went back in and proceeded to first trim Ethan's pubic hair with the scissors then to shave him. It was quite a task as he kept squirming.

While Marley was shaving him, i started teasingly licking his dick. Finally we were done with the shave and we wiped up the excess shave cream and rubbed his now bare pubic area with some hand and body lotion. We rewound the tape and left it playing while we left the room again. Once we were in the living room Marley and I started kissing. It wasn't long before we were in a 69 and making each other moan with intense pleasure. She was sucking hard on my clit and pumping 2 fingers in and out of me, while I was doing the same to her. I could feel my orgasm rising up in me. When Marley bit down hard on my clit I came in a tidal wave of cum and lust. Feeling me cum Marley let go with her own orgasm. She was screaming and moaning at the top of her lungs calling my name.

When we finished we went back to the room to see Ethan with a raging hardon with copious amounts of precum leaking from the head. We decided to not torture him much longer and we both dropped to our knees and started licking and sucking his raging hardon. We would take turns, one sucking his dick the other licking his balls. Marley and I never spoke a word so he wouldn't know who was doing what to him.

After about 10 mins of this Ethan shot three huge spurts of hot sticky cum on our faces. We uncuffed him and took his blindfold off and led him to the bed. We let him rest for a few mins before we started sucking and licking him again. Soon he was hard and ready to go again, I straddled him and eased myself down onto him, while Marley lowered herself on to his face.

While I was riding Ethan's nice 8-inch cock, he grabbed my hips to help get a rhythm going. I could feel him driving deep into my steaming hot pussy. I could hear Marley moaning as his tongue worked it's magic on her clit. All this was going on and was driving me over the edge.

Finally I couldn't take it any longer, my orgasm took over my body and I heard a low throaty scream escape my lips. My cum flowed out of me and onto Ethan cock and now bare crotch. I sat down on his cock while I came down from my orgasm and watched as he ate Marley to a major climax. Soon Ethan grabbed my hips and held me tight and started to fuck me again he was pounding into me like a man gone mad. Then he thrust up into me one final time, and I felt his dick head pulse. Then I felt him squirt my insides with his cum. Soon afterwards Marley announced she was cumming. As she came I could see her juices flowing over Ethan's chin. We all collapsed into a sweaty pile of naked flesh, relaxing and enjoying the post orgasmic bliss.