Boyfriend's Treat Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaqi1978
jaqi1978
80 Followers

I was begging her to please lick my lips, lick my clit, please make me come, don't stop, please make me come, suck on my clit, bite the lips, pull on them with your teeth, please. She was very good, I think I must have taught her well, because she seem to know just what to do and when, she just kept me going, and then I came. I was coming so hard. God there was not going to be anything left. I held her face trapped between my thighs as I had another great orgasm.

When I was coherent again, I thanked her, I needed that, and it was just perfect. We moved back into the living room, and we cuddled up and turned on the TV to see if there was anything to watch, Tadd had purchased "The Playboy Channel", so we laid back and watched a show on it. They had a amateur show on where people send in tapes of them doing it, or being naked in public places, like a candid camera only an adult version. They had one about two girls doing just what we just had just done, and it was fun to watch it with her. I drifted off to sleep, and when I awoke, I was greeted by Ry lying between my legs just watching my naked pussy.

She told me how pretty my pussy was, and she said she liked Tadd's name there, she wondered if I was going to have it done permanently with a tattoo artist.

But I told her "no, not going to happen". Just as I made the end of my statement, her tongue lashed out and traced my clit again, Oh My, here we go again, she just teased this time though, I was nipping, but not ready to go full out again. Pussy was getting to the point it was very sensitive, and it was not able to take much teasing. I told her that I had to wait a while, but I would do hers.

She said hers was too sensitive too, so we laid back and slept some more. I awoke later and she was not there, I was getting up to go check on her when she walked back into the room carrying something in her hand.

She reached out and asked for my hand, she led me back to the kitchen, and she then handed me the laundry marker Tadd had used. She got on the table, and said if we were going to be twins then she was missing something.

I got between her thighs and I opened the marker, I was going to write "Tadd," when she said she wanted me to put my name instead on her mound. I then thought I liked that, so I put "Jaqi" right on her bare naked mound, now there would be two of us trying to wear the name off from such ultra soft white skin.

We spent the rest of the weekend in my condo, and we never did put a single stitch of cloths on the whole weekend. We also found that we both had many other fantasies we wanted to experience, and in the next part I will write about them, I think that Tadd shaving me bare for his birthday started a major trip for me to experience many things that I never even dreamed about trying and that I may never get through with.

jaqi1978
jaqi1978
80 Followers
12