Boys' Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jalbpowsl
jalbpowsl
46 Followers

Rick had been one of Leigh's favorites the last time around, as he was with all the women, it seemed. He had strong hands and knew how to use them, as he himself said. He walked up to Leigh and began with his hands on her hips, sliding them up and down her side, from her mid-thigh to her armpits, slowly and smoothly caressing her. He'd then spent some time doing the same along her back, beginning with her ass and moving up over her lower back along her spine to her shoulder blades and then back down. She'd shivered in pleasure and moaned deeply. "I remember you," she'd said warmly. "Welcome back." She smiled and John noticed more than a few jealous looks on the other men's faces.

"Greg, last but not least," John said with a smile as Rick returned to his seat. Greg had become one of John's good friends from the group, and they'd hung out multiple times outside of the events, something they both had to come up with a way to explain to their wives, though they fortunately had a tangential connection through mutual friends, so it hadn't been a lie.

Greg and his wife were both young, similarly new members to the group, and she had relatively large and firm, perky breasts. They'd taken a brief break from the group after they had their first child, and had returned for their first time back just three months before John and Leigh were asked to join. Greg told him afterwards that his wife had been nervous about returning, self-conscious of not losing all the baby-weight, but John had not had any reason to complain. Her casual dress when they'd hosted gave way to impressive cleavage over a red bra and matching panties, and when naked, her curves and clean-shaven pussy were quite a sight. She didn't get as into it as the others, but she had quite enjoyed the "fingers on each side, rub the clit in-between" trick that Leigh had taught him, and Greg had apparently begun using it himself with great success.

Greg took his turn with gusto, and Leigh responded in kind. He started off with a light spank, followed by firmly grasping her breasts from behind and kneading them between his fingers. Next he ran his fingers through her hair, something John had once mentioned she enjoyed, and which earned him a loud, deep moan of approval. He'd then moved his hands down over her shoulders, over her arms, down to her hands, which he moved around to between her legs, intertwining his fingers with hers and rubbing her pussy along with her. She'd thrown her head back at this and said "Oh, fuck...that's excellent. What a way to get me ready for the next round." He gave her a parting slap on the ass as he walked back to his chair.

John walked over to Leigh and gave her hand a light squeeze. She squeezed back and whispered so that only he could hear "finally, I can't wait to get naked." He smiled. He was going to have to be careful now, his own lust was building, too. There was still a long ways to go before he would be able to have his way with her, and he was already having trouble controlling himself. Last time the nervous energy had helped keep the desire in check, but now he felt calm and practiced, and he worried that it might get the best of him. Keep it cool, he thought. Keep it cool.

He placed his hands on her hips for a brief moment and took a deep breath. She took a breath with him and he could feel her relax and sigh at his touch. He ran his hand up her lower back and, taking the zipper of her dress in between his fingers, pulled it down. He watched as he revealed the skin of her back and just the very top hint of her black panties. He then slid his hand back up over her spine and she shuddered at his touch. When he reached her neck, he ran his hands under her dress and over her shoulders, sliding her dress forward and off. It fell to the ground around her feet.

From behind, he could see not just Leigh's bare back and shoulders but also the assembled group. Every eye was locked on her and the mouths of both men who had missed the last session, and three who had seen her before, were open. One man licked his lips in anticipation. Another shook his head, almost in disbelief at the sight. But there was still more to come.

John felt Leigh's body tense up when the cool air first hit her, but he rested his hands on her shoulders for a few seconds in an attempt to calm her. It didn't seem to work, but it was hard to tell. He felt her muscles quivering in anticipation and he decided it was best not to tarry. He unclasped her bra and, as he had with her dress, slid if off her shoulders, revealing her breasts.

Again, he saw men's eyes go wide with disbelief and awe. He smiled, knowing exactly how they felt. He would always remember the first time he saw her breasts, how he had been momentarily speechless, how he had slowly, almost without conscious thought, reached up to touch them, not to grope them, really, but just to feel them, to know that his eyes were not deceiving them. As they would soon find out for themselves, the truth was even better than it seemed.

He quickly slid his hands down Leigh side and grasped the waistline of her panties. He pulled them down without hesitation. She slowly stepped out of them, fully revealed to the assembled group. John heard men whispering to each other as he collected her clothes from the floor, but he couldn't make out what they were saying. He only understood snippets, things like "amazing" and "incredible" and "jealous."

As John told her constantly, Leigh had an amazingly sexy body, everything a woman should be. Her curves were graceful and inviting, her soft, supple, light brown skin almost glowed and her wavy dark brown hair fell gracefully over her shoulders and back. Her C-cup breasts were firm and her nipples already hard. Underneath them, her flat stomach led to the small "landing strip" patch of pubic hair over the inviting lips of her pussy. As John looked at it, he imagined getting on his knees to bury his face in it and he involuntarily licked his lips with desire.

She stood upright and proud as the men drank her in. Her straight spine led directly into the rise of her substantial and gorgeous ass, which John and all the other men couldn't take their eyes off. It was like a delicious fruit waiting to be admired, plucked, and eaten, or in this case, caressed, kneaded, and spanked.

The silence in the room lasted for almost a minute. Leigh smiled and said "well, what are we waiting for? Who gets me first?"

The men laughed. John hesitated for a moment, trying to decide on the order for the second round. There was no need for it to be the same as before, and it seemed pointless to again ask for volunteers. A few of the men tried to catch his eye, but most were still staring intently at Leigh's naked body in front of them. More than a few pursed their lips, and legs were openly shaking in anticipation.

"Oh, do you want a show first?" Leigh said when John still had not picked someone after a few more seconds. "Well, that we can certainly oblige!"

She struck a Vana White pose, one knee bent, her body twisted slightly to the side, one hand on her hip and the other in the air. She then shifted legs and turned the other way. This earned her another laugh. She moved her hands to her breasts, sliding them across her chest as if showing the men what they'd won. She cupped them and lifted them slightly, then allowed them to fall. She repeated this again. John and the other men were mesmerized, she had complete control over all of them.

"That's right!" she said, as if having a realization. "At least one of you seemed to want to see them bounce earlier." She bobbed up and down at the knee, her breasts bouncing seductively on her chest. David, the man whose first turn she was referring to, let out some kind of half yell, half cheer, something John had never witnessed at one of these events before, but none of the other men protested. They were transfixed with her bouncing breasts, unable to think of anything else.

After a few bounces, Leigh stopped, pausing for a seconds for her breasts to fall still along with her. "You know," she said, her voice a mixture of sexy and gameshow host. "I'm more than just a nice pair of tits. There's all sorts of other parts of me to explore during your turn. So don't miss out on my other curves," she ran her hands seductively down her sides, over her hips to her upper thighs, then back up. "Or my tight, wet, warm pussy." She spread her legs slightly and ran her fingers over the lips of her pussy, spreading them slightly to show the men just a touch of the soft pink treasure inside. At least one man openly moaned, and several others breathed in deeply. John himself was now almost fully consumed by lust, and a part of him began worrying that, if she kept up like this, he might not be able to control the men during the next round.

But Leigh had even more in store for them. "Oops," she said playfully, her hand retreating upwards. "It's not my turn to play with myself quite yet. You boys get a chance to have your way with me first, then you get to watch me." She smiled big and there were a few chuckles from the men, but for the most part they remained fixed in place, unblinking, some barely breathing.

"But wait, there's more!" she said, turning around. "Being a good Hispanic girl, I've got a nice, big, juicy ass for you to play with, too." She reached back and slapped herself on her right ass cheek, then she again bobbed at the knee, her ass bouncing deliciously. What she did next was only barely short of sending John over the top. She bent at the waist almost 90 degrees, showing the men her ass at its fullest and just a hint of her pussy lips between her legs. She reached back and spread her ass cheeks, revealing her asshole to the whole group.

"You boys like what you see?" No one said a word, all of them stunned speechless by the womanly perfection before them. John had to literally bite his lip and clench his fists to keep from running up there and taking her right then. His cock throbbed against his jeans and he unconsciously shifted uncomfortably, as he had heard many of the men doing throughout the night. No man had ever openly masturbated at one of these sessions before, but he was sure there were many in the room who were almost at the point where they wouldn't be able to stop themselves.

Leigh stood upright and turned to face the men, her breasts bouncing slightly from the unhindered movement, a smile on her face. "I'll take your silence as a yes." She laughed softly, sweetly. "Because I KNOW it's not boredom or disinterest." A few of the men managed a laugh at this, recovering themselves enough to know that they had to give SOME response.

John had never seen this level of back-and-forth between the hostess and the audience. He wondered if it might soon cross the level of what was allowed, but he continued to allow it, both because it ran no risk of revealing anyone's identity, and because there was probably nothing he could do to stop it. Plus, he knew that everyone, Leigh especially, was enjoying it, and he had no intention of robbing her of the appreciation and recognition she so deserved.

"Brian, why don't you go first." John said softly, himself only having barely recovered the power of speech after Leigh's show. He rationalized the decision by saying he was showing deference for a founding member, but really it was just the first name to pop into his head as it somewhat cleared from the clouds of desire.

Brian stood slowly at first, and then moved quickly to Leigh's side and reached for her breasts. When his hands first touched her bare skin, his fingers grazing over her nipples on the way to grasp at her whole breast, she almost jumped, biting her lip and moaning in pleasure. "There we go," she said softly. "Finally." He massaged her breasts firmly for a while and she moaned with each squeeze. Then he took her nipples between his fingers and thumbs and rubbed them gently, which elicited a soft "oooo" from Leigh. He tugged on them a bit too hard for her and she said "Hold on, there...they've got to stay attached to me for the rest of the group." The men laughed. Brian gave them one final squeeze before turning and walking back to his seat with a big smile on his face.

"Nathan," John said, "you're up." Nathan stood and took a deep breath before walking up to Leigh. He walked all the way around her without touching her body before stopping behind her and placing his hands under her ass. He grasped at it with his fingers, sliding them over the cheeks and into her ass crack. She yelped as the tip of his finger darted over her asshole.

He ran his hands back over the whole of her ass, up to her lower back, which he caressed softly, prompting a deep moan from Leigh. He moved his hands around to her stomach and up to her breasts, which he cupped from behind and massaged, rubbing her nipples between his fingers. Leigh licked her lips and moaned at that, leaning forward slightly and pressing her breasts harder into his hands. He released her breasts, sliding his hands up over her shoulders and down her arms back to her ass, which he gave a playful spank to end his turn.

As Nathan walked back to his seat, John said "ok, Kevin, go ahead." As Kevin had missed their last event, this would be his first time touching Leigh's naked flesh. He seemed nervous, intimidated by the female beauty before him. He hesitated when he reached her, seemingly not knowing what to do first. As Nathan had, he walked all the way around her before touching her, but unlike the previous round, he did not immediately reach for her when he stopped. Instead he stood for a few seconds, simply staring.

"I'm not a painting, you know," Leigh said playfully. "There's no 'please don't touch' sign." Another laugh. Kevin reached out and ran his hand over her collarbone, tracing it as it passed across her chest. Leigh made an almost surprised moan and said "that feels nice..." He slid that hand down slightly and touched her breasts, taking each one in his hand and gently massaging it. Leigh moaned again, and Kevin grew more bold, placing his other hand on her upper thigh and sliding his fingers towards her pussy. This time Leigh's moan was deeper, more confident. "Finally," she said, spreading her legs slightly to give him access.

He took the invitation with gusto, running his finger over her pussy lips to her delight. He then slid his finger between her lips and over her clit, which got him a light gasp as Leigh said "I don't think your finger is wet enough for that yet." He pulled his hand back. "But that doesn't mean you should stop what you were doing before..." she said playfully. He returned his hand to its place between her legs. "Just rub the lips," she said softly, in an almost nurturing tone. He did as he was told and she rewarded him with a deep, satisfied moan and a soft "that's excellent, thank you."

Before ending his turn, Kevin took advantage of his chance to enjoy her ass, reaching around behind her and grasping it fully with both hands. She laughed softly at that, and said "well, you're all over the map, aren't you! You must not have been here before, you need to get it all in now."

John called on Tom next. The last time around, Tom had spent most of his time on Leigh's ass, and he was not surprised that he went straight there again. Being married to such a thin woman with no curves, it was unsurprising that Tom used these times as a chance to enjoy a real woman. Other members had nice breasts, too, but Leigh was the only one with the kind of ass that every man, on some level, lusts after. It's simple biology, as much as every skinny woman and their husband can try to deny it.

Tom spent his whole turn alternating between massaging and slapping Leigh's ass. She moaned with each rub and yelped in pleasure with each spank. Tom beamed as he touched her soft light brown skin, licking and biting his lips frequently. "Harder," Leigh said at one point, and Tom obliged. He was now spanking her with gusto now and he continued on like that for a while, having a blast. John didn't imagine Tom's wife, with her thin frame, could handle much more than a symbolic spank, so this was an important service Leigh was (happily) providing him. He ended his turn with a gentle rub over the entirety of her ass that elicited a deep, satisfied moan from Leigh.

Michael went next, a look of sheer glee on his face. He wasted no time and went immediately for her pussy with one hand and her breast with the other. Leigh gasped in surprise and then moaned at his touch. He was biting his lip, the glee replaced with intense focus. He rubbed her pussy vigorously while he firmly grasped her breast. "Easy, easy" she said, discomfort on her face. He withdrew his hand. "Well that doesn't mean stop," she said playfully. "Go ahead and put it back." He did as he was told.

"Now," she said. "You can do it hard, but you can't just dive right in. You've got to warm me up!" She smiled. "Start slow, then build." She moaned as he did it, and soon he was rubbing her as hard as he had before, but now she was loving it. She was moaning loudly and grinding herself against him. "Yes, yes, fuck." She was breathing heavily. "I'm so fucking wet," she said with a deep moan.

Michael headed back to his seat with that same smile on his face as he'd had before. "Greg," John said with a smirk. "Don't worry, I'm not making you go last again."

Greg bounded up to Leigh. He and Michael were the only two to have ever spent time with Leigh outside the events, and while that made Michael more cautious, it made Greg more ambitious. As with his first turn, he jumped right in, lightly spanking Leigh's bare ass and running his hands up her sides and over her stomach. He put his hand on her pubic bone, laying his fingers over the lips of her pussy. His other hand was still cupping and massaging the bottom of her ass, his fingers darting between her cheeks to graze her asshole. Leigh moaned playfully. But more was to come.

Greg slid his fingers into place on either side of her clit and began rubbing it just as John had told him she loved. She gasped and her knees buckled slightly. "Oh, shit!" she gasped. "Woah, woah! Copyright infringement!" this prompted a laugh from the whole group, not least from Greg himself. Leigh moaned deeply as he rubbed her, her tongue darting out to wet her lips, her hands moved up and cupped one of her own breasts, massaging it in time with Greg's rubs. John moaned softly at that, though he didn't think any of the other men heard him, their minds were so intensely focused on the show before them.

John allowed Jerry to take his turn next, since he was awkwardly shifting in his seat and, with each switch, staring longingly at John, trying desperately to meet his eye. Like most of the others before him, Jerry raced up to his position next to Leigh. As he had in both his first round and at the first event, he went straight for her ass. Now uncovered, Jerry again ran his hands along the whole of its soft, beautiful form several times. Leigh moaned softly.

He placed his hand on her back and pushed her slightly forward, bending over. The men in front of her seemed to enjoy their view of her breasts hanging delicately over off her chest, and he certainly enjoyed his view of her ass jutting out towards him. He crouched down so her ass was now at his eye-level, something he'd done last time as well, but which John had never seen anyone (including Jerry) do at another event. Clearly this is a man in love with my wife's ass, he thought with a smile.

Jerry placed his hands on Leigh's thighs and, working their way upwards, brushed against her pussy on their way back up to her ass. Leigh gasped at this and John saw her bite her lip and smile. When he reached her ass again, Jerry took Leigh's hands and placed them on her ass cheeks. Leigh knew what was expected of her from last time and, without prompting, pulled them apart, exposing her asshole.

jalbpowsl
jalbpowsl
46 Followers