Boys' Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jalbpowsl
jalbpowsl
46 Followers

Jerry licked his lips and, like last time, John thought he was about to break the rules on only using your hands. In his position, John wasn't sure he'd be able to resist burying his face between Leigh's cheeks and vigorously tonguing her delicious asshole. But Jerry's willpower proved strong enough and he did no such thing. He didn't, however, playfully explore her ass with his finger like last time, instead going straight for the good part. He pressed his thumb hard on her asshole, which prompted Leigh to gasp with pleasure. He then rested his fingers between her legs over her pussy and rub both at the same time. Leigh moaned deeply and said "fuck, yes, two holes at once, I love it." Several men again shifted uncomfortably in their seats. Jerry then stood and walked back to his seat.

"Alan, you're up," John said next. Alan's turn was nothing special, though Leigh of course still enjoyed it. Alan spent most of his time on Leigh's breasts, playing with her nipples and massaging the whole of her breasts. Leigh moaned playfully and asked "this feels nice and all, but isn't there anything else you'd like to do to me? You won't have me again for another year, you know." Alan shifted one hand to touching her pussy, but his heart clearly wasn't in it. What he wanted was her tits, and that's what he got. Who could blame him? John thought. His wife's breasts were amazing, after all.

After Alan came David, who again made up for his lackluster performance last year. He ran his finger along her side again, which elicited the same squirm as it had in the clothed round. "Hey!" Leigh exclaimed. "Well, I guess you can't really ASK me to make them bounce, but still." She smiled and obliged, gently shaking her chest side to side and up and down. Her breasts bounced and bobbed rhythmically, mesmerizingly. David bit his lip and reached out, stopping them mid swing and holding them firmly. Leigh moaned at being taken so forcefully. David's interest in her breasts satisfied, or at least satisfied to the point where other interests were stronger, shifted around to her side. He placed his hand on her back and bent her over again, which prompted Leigh to say "ooo, am I going to get spanked now? You boys haven't been doing your job on the spanking."

David made up for lost time. He slapped her ass firmly and Leigh cried out in pleasure. "Harder!" she said. "Give it to me!" David did so, slamming his palm down onto each of her ass cheeks in turn. With each spank, Leigh yelped and her breasts bounced forward and back. Her mouth was open, formed in a shape of some gorgeous mix of pleasure and pain, which made John, and he was sure others in the group, want to stick his hard cock between her lips.

When David was done, Leigh tenderly stood up all the way again and smoothed her hair down. "Woah," she said, to David, to the group, to John. "I really needed that. Thank you." She moaned.

"And to close things out, Rick, go ahead." John had saved Rick's turn for last again because he knew that he was one of Leigh's favorites, and better to move to the next round with her at the height of arousal.

As he walked up to her, Leigh said, "And, last but not least...I hope you're going to end things on a high note for me? Send me to that chair just about ready to cum. I love rubbing my pussy when it's wet with anticipation." He did not disappoint.

He stood behind her and placed his hands on her hips. He slid his fingers along her skin, almost clenching and unclenching his fists. His fingertips brushed over her hips, his palms remaining in place, so that when they were extended, he was holding her firmly, and when they were retracted, she felt the pressure of his knuckles on her along with the pressure of the heel of his palm. Leigh moaned happily and said "oh, it's you...welcome back."

As he had last time, he moved his hands around to the small of her back, which he again pressed firmly. Leigh loved being touched there, and she moaned again. He repeated the same motion for a few moments before sliding his hands upwards along her spine, continuing the same thing with his hands as he went. She shivered at that, her lips curling into a smile and her breasts bobbing slightly with the motion.

When he reached the base of her neck, his hands parted, one going over each shoulder, his fingers wrapping around her throat. Last year when he had done this, John had almost stepped in to stop it, but Leigh's moan and soft "fuck, yes" had held him back. Later, when she told him how much she had loved that feeling of being controlled so completely, jealousy had burned in him, but he was not about to deny her what she enjoyed. She was doing so much for him, after all; he wanted her to get as much out of it as humanly possible.

As last time, Leigh moaned deeply, passionately when he held her by her neck, breathing heavily and licking her lips. "You want me so fucking bad, don't you?" she whispered, though again it was unclear whether she was speaking to the group, to Rick, or to John. Perhaps all of the above, since it was certainly true for all of them. Rick broke his grip on her and moved his hands down to her breasts, taking them firmly in his palms and squeezing. She gasped at his touch, though he did not remain there long. Instead he moved back down over her sides to her hips, running his fingers back and forth once more before removing them and returning to his seat.

John did not move for a few seconds even after Rick returned to his seat. He could not move, his mind was so fully focused on his wife's naked body. She was standing almost perfectly still, the only movement her deep breathing and an involuntary trembling throughout her body. He watched her breasts rise and fall as she breathed, unable to look away or think of anything but how much he wanted her. None of the men said anything about his delay, probably since they were all similarly transfixed.

But John did eventually break Leigh's spell over him and he walked over to her, bringing with him her chair. He set it down next to her and placed his hand on her shoulder to guide her to it. When their skin touched, it felt like a bolt of lightning had shot through his whole body. He barely suppressed a gasp, and it was all he could do to keep from touching her breasts, which he could not stop staring at. He maneuvered her into her chair, his cock throbbing against the fabric of his jeans, his mind pounding with desire. He took a deep breath and stepped back, closing his eyes for a moment and steadying himself. Keep it together, John, he thought. You can have her soon. She'll be all yours again in a few minutes. Just hang on.

He had regained some semblance of calm, but he quickly lost it again and had to bite his lip to keep from jumping on her. Because right as he opened his eyes, he watched as she slowly, seductively, spread her legs, fully revealing her pussy to the group. She took her time licking her lips, and then licking her fingers. She took each of her 5 fingers on right hand into her mouth and sucked them, moaning as she did. With her other hand, she caressed her left breast, massaging it, lifting it and letting it fall. One man, John did not know who because he was so intensely focused on his wife, softly said "holy shit." There was a murmur of agreement. None of them had ever seen anything quite like this.

After she'd finished wetting her fingers she moved her hand down over her neck, arching her back and sticking her breasts into the air as her hand passed between them. She relaxed her body when her hand crossed over her stomach, and when she reached her pubic hair, she stopped. She playfully curled it around her fingers, smiling. "Are you boys ready?" she asked. "I know I am. God, I can't wait to cum for you."

John heard several of the men sigh loudly. He was about to lose control, and he was sure others were on the edge as well. If one made a move for her, he wasn't sure he'd be able to stop them, he might just join them. This could turn from a show to a gangbang quickly, and he wasn't sure anyone would protest, Leigh included. As horrible as it might sound, she was begging for it.

She slowly moved her hand down over her pussy, spreading its lips and showing the men her clit and inner folds. She ran her fingers over the whole of it, moaning deeply as she did. John imagined sliding his cock into her open, wet, eager pussy. He wanted her so badly. He knew the other men did as well.

She was now rubbing her clit, her fingers perched on either side of it, pressing inwards through the skin of her pussy lips. She moaned deeply. He watched her face alternate between smiling and a look of intensity. "Oh, fuck," she said softly. Her moans were growing louder. She alternated between saying "oh God" and just moaning, deeply, loudly moaning.

Her body was shaking now, her breathing heavy. He could see she was getting close, but he didn't know if lightning would strike twice and she would be able to finish without the help of her vibrator. He walked over to the counter where he had it, but not ever taking his eyes off her. He followed every move of her fingers on her clit and every grasp of her other hand on her breast, alternating between the left and the right. Her hair was moving back and forth as her head rocked back and forth. She laughed softly in absolute ecstasy and softly murmured 'holy shit."

He offered her the vibrator as they'd planned, placing the back end of it on her left hand, the one not on her pussy. She took it and said, "Ooo, thanks, babe." She turned to the group. "Here it comes, guys." She turned it on and immediately placed it on her clit. She gasped again as it touched her skin. "Fuck," she said softly. "Fuck!" This time it was louder and more intense.

The shaking had taken over. Her feet were sliding across the floor, her legs still splayed out. John couldn't even see the other men, his vision so intensely locked on Leigh's body. His mouth was watering with lust. He wanted that pussy so badly. He barely even noticed her breasts bouncing with her body's movements, and that was literally the first time that had happened since they met.

Suddenly, her back arched, thrusting her breasts upwards into the air. Her face pointed towards the ceiling, her mouth wide open, but no sound emerged. For a few seconds, nothing happened. She was stock still, completely silent, her body locked in the same position. Then, suddenly, it started.

"OH MY GOD," she shouted. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, I'm cumming! I'mcummingI'mcummingI'mcumming!" Her whole body was shaking intensely, her breasts bouncing with each thrust of her hips and arch of her back, her hair flying. Her words devolved into random syllables punctuated by moans. John held his breath, his eyes wide, drinking in his wife's mind-blowing orgasm.

Her body relaxed as her orgasm died down. She whimpered softly. "Wow," she said. "Wow."

None of the men stood to leave, as they normally did after the woman came. They all just sat there in silence. Some had their eyes closed, probably trying to control themselves. The rest were staring at Leigh's body, still twitching from the aftershocks of the orgasm.

"Wow is right," Michael said, breaking the silence. Another man grunted in agreement.

"That was...fucking incredible," Jerry said. More agreement.

John, too, was still staring at her body. His eyes were wide, his heart was pounding. His cock was throbbing, as was his head. His hands were twitching, clenching into a fist and unclenching. He took a deep breath and exhaled.

"Thanks for coming, everyone," John said softly. All the men remained seated, none moving. He hesitated. This had never happened before. "Everyone can have a few more seconds to look, but then I'm going to need some time for myself."

There were a few who laughed softly, but for the most part, the men stayed still and silent. Rick was the first to stand.

"Alright, guys," he said. "I think we've all had enough, at least for this time." He turned to John. "We'll all be eagerly awaiting next year," he said with a smile.

The other men stood and headed for the door. John led them there, his hands still shaking. Get out of my house so I can fuck my wife, he thought. Out, all of you! He stood at the door and shook each man's hand as they walked out. They nodded and smiled, each thanking him genuinely for the evening. There was real gratitude in their voices, and if John's heart was not pounding in his chest, his mind racing, his cock throbbing, he might have tarried and soaked-in their jealousy and his pride. He smiled back, trying hard to keep his cool.

As the door closed and John heard the men walking down to the street, he turned and raced back up the stairs to the living room. When he reached the top, he saw that Leigh was no longer sitting on the chair as she had been. She had moved to the couch, where she was bent over the arm, her ass in the air, her wet, recently-orgasming pussy exposed, open, and ready for him. His pants were half off before he even got to the couch, and hit the floor the minute he reached her.

Neither he nor his lovely, naked wife said a word as he wet the head of his throbbing, rock-hard cock with saliva he spat onto his fingers. He grasped her hips firmly and positioned himself with his cock at the opening of her pussy and leaned forward, sliding inside her. She gasped in surprise, not that he was entering her, but in the way that she always did when she was so forcefully reminded of how large his cock was. He loved not only the feeling of the warmth, wetness, and tightness of her pussy, but also that power and ego-boost that came with her being taken aback by his size. He moaned as his muscles relaxed, the much-needed and much-anticipated release of finally getting what he had been lusting after all evening.

But that feeling didn't last long. Quickly, almost without any conscious thought, he began sliding his cock back and forth, in and out. Leigh moaned deeply and placed her hands on the couch to steady herself, her whole body rocking back and forth with each thrust. "Holy shit I needed this," she said breathlessly. "Fuccccck."

He began thrusting harder, his passion getting the better of him. "Me too, babe," he said. "You are so fucking hot. I've wanted you all night. Your body is so god-damned amazing and you are so incredibly sexy." His fingers dug into her hips.

Leigh yelped softly and moaned, though there was pain creeping into her voice. "My GOD you're hard!" she said. She tried pulling away slightly. "Too hard, John, too hard," she said.

He tried to go easier on her. "Sorry," he said. "I just want you so bad!" He took a deep breath and consciously went slower, his thrusts not as deep. He tried thinking about something else to calm himself down, but his thoughts kept going back to the evening they'd just had. He thought about her naked body standing there, on display for all of them to see. He thought about her bent over, spreading her cheeks and showing them everything. He thought of her furiously rubbing her pussy, her legs spread and her breast in her hand. He thought of her stock-still, her back arched, her breasts in the air.

He couldn't control himself, he couldn't stop. He began thrusting hard and fast again. Leigh cried out, "John, ow! I can't, I can't take it!"

"Please, baby," he pleaded. "Please, you can take it. I need this, I need you. Please." He knew there was no way he was going to stop now.

He saw she was gritting her teeth, she gasped as he slammed into her again and she yelled "Oh, God, this is so fucking good. It hurts, but it's so fucking good!"

He was wailing on her now, his fingers squeezing her hips at full strength. His pelvis pounded into her ass with each thrust, his balls slapping against her clit and his cock banging on her cervix. "Oh, God," he said, feeling his body beginning to shake from the exertion. His muscles ached, but he wasn't going to stop for anything. "Holy fuck. You're so wet. And your pussy is so good, Leigh." He looked down at her, the curve of her hips, the side of her breasts, which were pressed firmly against the couch cushion, her hair everywhere, her hands desperately gripping at something, anything, her face contorted in a mixture of pain and euphoria. "You are so incredibly sexy," he said breathlessly.

He felt Leigh's pussy begin to tighten. She's going to cum again, he thought, smiling. Fuck I love making her cum. He redoubled his efforts, fucking her with force and speed he didn't know possible. Their sweaty bodies slapped against one another, and their moans mixed to form a cacophony of erotic pleasure. All the tension and anticipation of the evening was flowing out through him as he wailed away on his wife's tight, tender, eager pussy.

Leigh threw her head back suddenly, looking directly forward. Her back arched and she lifted herself up slightly with her arms. "FUUUCCCKK," she screamed at the top of her lungs. "I'mcummingI'mcummingI'mcumming" John did not skip a beat, he continued fucking her, knowing that he was on the edge of his own orgasm, and also that his thrusts were only adding onto Leigh's.

"Who do you belong to?" he asked her as he thrust deep inside her pussy. "Who do you belong to?"

"John! I belong to John! I'm all his! Every inch of my body, every hole is his!" she screamed, still cumming.

That sent him over the edge. All his muscled clenched and he slammed his cock as deep inside her as it would go. His balls flexed and he shot his load inside her pussy. As he filled her with his cum, he shouted, "Holy shit, Leigh, I'm cumming!"

"Fill me up!" she yelled, her orgasm only now beginning to subside! "Fill me up with your cum. I want all of it. Give it to me, I've earned it."

He saw stars, his whole body was shaking. He had no control over his muscles, they operated on auto-pilot. He didn't know whether he was still thrusting or was standing still. His brain was experiencing sensory overload, and he couldn't think of anything other than the pleasure he'd just felt.

He gradually regained control over his body. He was propped up with his arms on Leigh's back, supporting his weight, panting hard. His cock was still half-hard inside her, and his occasional muscle spasms were met with sensual moans from Leigh. He lifted himself up onto his feet and sighed. "You're amazing," he said softly to her.

She laughed and sighed. "You did all the work."

"Hardly," he said, running his hand along her spine. "What an amazing view."

He smiled and she turned her head, looking at him in her peripheral vision, smiling back.

"I love you, John," she said softly.

"I love you, honey," he said, leaning in and kissing her on the cheek.

I am the luckiest man in the world, he thought and smiled.

He pulled out of her, which caused Leigh to gasp lightly. "How are you still hard??" she asked, aghast.

He just laughed and laid down on the couch next to her, pulling her onto his chest. She moaned happily as she closed her eyes and snuggled into his embrace. "I love laying on your chest, satisfied and full of your cum," she said. "I am so yours."

"And I'm yours," he said.

Truer words were never spoken.

jalbpowsl
jalbpowsl
46 Followers