Boys' Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jalbpowsl
jalbpowsl
45 Followers

She jolted out of her thoughts when she first felt the man's skin against hers. He was touching the underside of her ass with the tips of his fingers, almost lifting it, testing its weight. She smiled, remembering what John had said about the other women not having any ass to speak of. She was glad she could provide such an important service.

The man's hand was now fully on her ass cheek, sliding over it, then over the crack to the other cheek, softly rubbing it. He switched to grabbing it, but after a few moments of that, returned to rubbing.

"I'm more than an ass, you know," she said, using her newfound voice and the confidence it brought to steady herself. "Just because I'm Hispanic doesn't mean I don't have more to offer you gentlemen than an ass to grab."

This brought more laughter and a light, playful spank from the man. "Ooo," she said. "On second thought, you can stay there if you're going to take full advantage." He spanked her again, a little harder this time. She smiled, though she had no idea if he could see it. He spanked her a third time, this time softer than the second. He returned to rubbing her ass, and she decided not to taunt him again. She felt in control now, and there was no need to make him stop something that was, in truth, quite pleasant. His hands were smooth, and his gentle petting was relaxing. If this was what he needed most out of his time with her, she was happy to oblige.

When he walked away, Leigh found herself again confident that she had nothing to fear. She felt powerful and sexy and lusted after. Sure, that man had only wanted one part of her, but there were 7 other men waiting to take full advantage of her body, and she had no doubt that she was going to fully enjoy it.

As the second man approached her, Leigh found herself running through the things she hoped he would do. She certainly enjoyed her ass massage, but there was plenty of her that remained unexplored. Her pussy was unrubbed, her breasts unfondled. Immediately on arriving next to her, his hands immediately ran to her breasts, just as she'd expected (and hoped) they would.

His hands were rougher than John's and the feeling of his skin against the softness of her breasts was exciting and new. Every inch of them stimulated her nerves in a new way. His palms slid over her hard nipples, and he squeezed her breasts gently and with appreciation. She moaned to signal that he was doing well, and after a few moments, he slid one down over her stomach, keeping the other where it was. She moaned as she felt his fingers move over her belly button, knowing exactly where they were going. He slowed as he approached, his fingers in her pubic hair, the tips of them darting over the edge and glancing over her pussy lips. She whimpered with anticipation.

"Come on," she said playfully. "Don't toy with me anymore. You know I want it and I know you want it even more."

The man paused and held his hand where it was for a few seconds. Then, suddenly, it was on her pussy. His fingers pressed on her lips and his palm pressed firmly on the mound of her pubic bone. She yelped in pleasure. He pressed down on her pussy lips with his finger, separating them slightly, exposing her clit to the air. She moaned as he massaged her pubic mound with his palm, rubbing her pussy along with it.

"That's it," she said softly, almost whispering. "You know what I want." He continued rubbing and she continued moaning.

When he withdrew her hand, she found herself whimpering. "So soon?" she asked longingly. She heard that same muffled laughter from the assembled group. Clearly she was making an impression, and she was enjoying the reaction. These damn earplugs, she thought. I want to hear more.

She eagerly awaited the arrival of the third man, hoping her pussy would receive more attention. It was almost dripping wet, burning with pent-up passion. She wanted to cum, she wanted to get fucked, she wanted to be used and enjoyed. She wanted more.

As she heard the footsteps approaching, she smiled and licked her lips. "Hello there, stranger," she said seductively. "What can I do for you?" More laughter.

She felt his hands on her breasts, lightly caressing them. His fingers grazed over her nipples and he cupped them in his hands. He massaged them, sliding his fingers along the surface, taking her nipples in between them and pinching playfully. She moaned as he enjoyed them.

After a few moments, he released her breasts and moved his hands up over her collarbone to her shoulders, then down her arms. He took her hands in his and held them, almost lovingly. He spent the rest of his time just holding her hands, massaging them in his own. It felt incredibly relaxing.

There's quite a bit of intimacy here, she thought. When John had first told her about this, in her mind she imagined it would be an hour of being bent over and roughly fingered, but it had been the exact opposite. Perhaps the presence of the woman's husband toned things down, or maybe these men were not the sex-crazed animals she'd imagined them to be. She was kind of disappointed, actually.

As the third man walked away, Leigh spoke up again. "I feel like you guys are going easy on me since this is my first time," she said. "But believe me...I can take it. I don't want just gentle rubbing, if you know what I mean. I know what I'm here for, and I'm ready and willing."

Perhaps she had mistimed her offer, since the fourth man who took his turn was substantially rougher than the previous three. Still, she enjoyed his turn quite a bit, so it might not have been a mistake after all.

When he reached her, the first thing he did was put his hand directly on her pussy. No gentle stroking, no build-up, he went right for it. He knows I'm all warmed up, she thought. He rubbed her vigorously and she moaned deeply. "There we go," she said. "That's amazing." He wasn't doing the "fingers on each side" method that she had taught John, of course, but the amount of pressure he was putting on her pussy lips assured that her clit was getting plenty of attention.

Suddenly the pressure released and, before she could say anything, she felt him slide a finger inside her. She yelped, not really in pleasure so much as surprise, but she was so wet from the evening thus far that there was almost no resistance, even from a pussy as tight as hers. She wasn't normally a woman who enjoyed penetration (at least from something other than a cock), but this felt incredible.

She moaned to show just how much she enjoyed it, and he responded by sliding his finger in and out, and she moved up and down in time with him. She felt her breasts bouncing slightly as she bobbed, and she hoped the rest of the group was enjoying the show. She felt herself getting shockingly close to cumming from his fingering before he suddenly withdrew his hand and walked away. She whimpered loudly in protest.

"That one's going to be a tough act to follow," she said as the next man approached. "I hope you have something really good in store for me..."

As if to confirm that he did, he too walked directly up to her and made his move. But unlike the previous man, he did not go for her pussy. Instead, his turn began with a loud crack as he slapped her ass forcefully. She yelped, this time not so much in surprise (though she was surprised) as in pain. But as before, there was a mixture of pleasure in there as well, and she found herself laughing as the immediate sting of the spank turned to a light burning.

"You're back," she said playfully. "I wondered when you'd get your turn. You were waiting for this part, weren't you? Spanking me through my dress and panties wasn't good enough, you needed to slap my bare ass, huh?"

He signaled his agreement with a firm spank, this time on her other ass cheek, this time harder than the last. She yelped again, louder this time, feeling real pain for the first time. "Ow," she said softly, not knowing if he could hear. But apparently he had, because there was a moment of hesitation and a gentle touch instead of another spank.

She heard muffled talking, but she couldn't tell who was speaking. She wondered if John was telling the man to go easier on her. But she was fine, she knew, and she didn't want anyone intervening on her behalf. She could take it, she wanted it. She began the night nervous, but by now she had thrown herself in completely and she wanted to be used freely and with abandon.

She cleared her throat and the murmuring stopped. She bent over about 45 degrees and stuck her ass out. "It's ok," she said in a soft, almost cutesy voice. "I can take it. I want what's coming to me."

The murmuring returned, but the spanking did not. She knew she needed to make herself clearer. "I'm serious," she said forcefully. "I want more. Spank my ass. Give it to me hard, guys. I'm here to be your toy, I'm here to be used. I want you to take my body and do what you came here for."

She felt the man's hand on her hip, and he gripped her tightly. She moaned, suddenly imagining John's hands on her hips as he fucked her from behind, but then the shooting pain of the next spank shook her loose of that memory. She yelped again, and gasped for breath, but before she could say anything, the next spank came, and then the next. They were coming in quick succession, almost too much for her to take. She screamed, not in pain but in pleasure, her body trembling with sexual desire. "Fuccckkkk," she yelled. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" she found herself shouting in time with the spanks.

When the man stopped, she was out of breath. She stayed slightly bent over, her breasts heaving with her chest as she recovered. Her ass stung, but the rest of her body was burning with desire. "Wow," she said, recovering her breath as he walked away. "That was excellent."

As the sixth man approached her, she said "I hope you're not hoping to spank me, too. I'm not sure I can take more right now, I need a break." She began to lift herself up. "So if that's what you were hoping for, you should trade turns wi-" his hand was on her back, pushing her back down.

"No, I'm serious," she said, taking a different, more serious, tone. "I don't want to get spanked again right now." But he did not release the pressure on her back. Instead, with his other hand, he took her hand and placed it on her ass cheek. Then, he reached over and put her other hand on the other cheek. He placed his hands on hers and gently pulled her ass cheeks apart, exposing her asshole.

"Ohh," she said. "That's what you want. You don't want the cereal, you want the prize inside." She heard muffled laughter, this time quite loud. She was proud of that one, especially since it had come to her so quickly. Maybe I should do blindfolded, naked comedy, she thought.

The man removed his hands and Leigh was left there, a whole new level of exposed, half bent-over, holding her ass open for the group. She felt his hands on her ankles, oddly enough, as if he had bent over behind her. Leigh had no reason to think bending over was against the rules; after all, that's what she was doing right then. But she worried that he was about to break a different rule and use something other than his fingers. But as his hands slowly slid up her legs, the warm, soothing sensation of his gliding touch distracted her.

She moaned softly as he crossed her calves, moving up over her knees, and onto her thighs. His hands slid around to the back of her thighs, though his thumbs remained solidly between her legs. She gasped shallowly as he reached the top of her legs and his thumbs grazed gently over her pussy lips.

He soon reached her ass and gently slid his hands over hers, his fingers moving between and over them. He traced an unknown, apparently random pattern over her ass cheeks, seeming to enjoy the red and irritated but still smooth and soft skin. She enjoyed it to, and she moaned deeply.

Eventually his path made its way inwards, closer to her exposed asshole. He winnowed it down to one finger, which delicately traced the insides of her ass cheeks, and she moaned and gasped intermittently as he passed over the sensitive skin. He was toying with her, of course; she knew where he wanted to go and where he would end up, and she wanted him to go there, but in the meantime, she enjoyed the journey and did not rush him.

When he finally stopped his wandering, he lifted his finger off her body and for a few seconds, she was again exposed and untouched. But just before she was about to speak, she felt him firmly press his thumb against her asshole. Pleasure shot through her and she moaned deeply, her mouth open, her tongue darting out over her lips. His other hand was suddenly back between her legs, his fingers pressed against her pussy. She moaned even harder, almost growly with pleasure as he pressed her asshole and rubbed her pussy. These men are clever, she thought as the jolts of ecstasy shot through her. This is one of the best decisions I've ever made...

She stood up after the man removed his hands and began walking away. Softly, she said, "thank you," to him, not knowing if he or anyone else could hear. She hoped he, at least, did.

Leigh was not sure how much more of this teasing she could take. She desperately needed to cum, but with two more rounds to go, she took a deep breath and sighed. As the second to last man approached, Leigh wondered what he would do. Would it be more run-of-the-mill groping? Would it be something kinky or fancy? She was surprised to find that, even after all this, the anticipation turned her on.

Like others had before, he started his turn off by walking all the way around her. As he passed behind her, he reached out and grabbed her ass. Boring. Leigh rolled her eyes under the blindfold. He massaged it in his hands for a few minutes before returning to his walk around. When he reached her front again, he did the same with her breasts. He cupped them, squeezed them, pinched her nipples. She sighed, but she didn't think he noticed. A quick rub of her pussy was the end of his turn, significantly shorter than the other men had taken. She assumed this was the hair-rubbing guy again. He probably is gay, she thought.

And that brought them to the very last round. Her mind was already on the final round, her turn to finish what all these men had started. But this last man surprised her. He did not walk around her as the others had; instead, he walked up behind her and stood there for a few moments. For a reason she could not explain, the hair on the back of her neck stood on edge; why is this different? she thought. What is he doing?

His hands were now on her hips, just holding her. He made a sort of clenching motion with his hands, sliding his fingers along her skin but not moving his palms. It was strangely electrifying, tapping into something she did not understand and had never experienced before. She felt her body begin to tingle in a way she did not fully understand.

He'd moved his hands inward now, one resting on the small of her back, the other above it. He again curled his fingers in and out, softly caressing her, his palms applying steady pressure. She moaned, the warmth from his palms and the tingling from his fingers making a potent combination. His hands were moving now, making their way up her spine. His fingers slid backwards and forwards along the path, his palms steadily advancing upwards.

She moaned differently this time, more sensually and less passionately. It felt almost like an erotic massage more than the groping the other men had given her. It was relaxing, but also kindled the fire in between her legs. His hands were now at her neck, his fingers sliding through her hair and wrapping around her throat. He did not choke her, but she felt the pressure of his grip on her. The massage feeling had transitioned into pure eroticism, and she moaned deeply. She felt profoundly owned, controlled, dominated, and it turned her on immensely.

He released his grasp and slid his hands down over her shoulders to her breasts, grasping them from behind, but only for a moment before continuing down over her sides and back to her hips, where it had all begun. She let out a sigh, the relaxation returning to her. He removed his hands and walked away.

Now was the time, she knew. Now was the moment she had been waiting for. She felt John take her hand and guide her into the chair which he'd brought into the center of the group. She sat down in it and, surprisingly, felt no hesitation whatsoever in spreading her legs and exposing her swollen, wet, eager pussy. All these men had spent the last half hour staring at it, after all, and most of them had touched it, so what was the point in modesty now?

She instinctively reached down and placed her fingers in her favorite position, one on each lip, pressing inwards onto her clit. She began to rub herself, slowly and softly at first, but gradually increasing in speed and intensity. Her moans followed the same pattern, beginning quietly and yet building. I'm masturbating for an audience, she thought, an audience of horny men who just spent the last hour groping this body and using it for themselves. But now it's my turn to use it.

For the first time all night, she allowed herself to create a detailed image of what she would see if she had no blindfold: the assembled men, all siting still, staring intently at her body, lusting after her, fixating on something about her, her breasts heaving with her heavy breathing, her hair flowing as she rocked her head in ecstasy, her fingers vigorously rubbing her pussy.

For as much as she was enjoying this, she knew that the purpose of the evening was their pleasure, and she had more than fulfilled her end of the bargain. In that moment, she felt as sexy as she ever had, and she did not doubt that the women these men would be going home to could not hold a candle to her. She knew that in those few moments they'd just spent ravishing her with their eyes and their hands, they had gotten a taste of something no woman had ever given them before. Her body had been a gift to them, a gift from her and from John.

She knew they all wanted her, they all wished they could take another turn, they all wished they could have more. Not just more time, but more; they wanted to taste her, to take her, to have her for their own. But they could not have her. She was not theirs.

For all the play, for all their attempts at controlling her, at using her, they were the pawns and she and John were the chessmasters. She had been their toy, yes, and but she had used them for her own pleasure, too. And the power she had over them was as great if not greater than theirs over her. And while their power was artificial, imposed on her by the rules of the group, hers was organic, essential, carnal. Their desire for her gave her dominance over them, and that gave John complete control over the whole group. She gave him that.

She was surprised to find her her orgasm building. She knew John would soon offer her the vibrator, but she could tell she wouldn't need it. She'd never before given herself an orgasm just from her fingers, never had one at all other than from it or John's cock. But she was almost there, almost there. The evening itself had gotten about 98% of the way, of course, but this...this was what she had been looking forward to, and it was working like magic.

Then, with one thought, she pushed herself over and sent herself crashing into sexual bliss. She imagined John taking her to bed and releasing his own pent-up sexual energy, using her body in the way all these men could only dream of, taking her in the way she knew he had wanted her all night. Her back arched and her mouth opened. With that one image, the final visualization of the whole evening's ultimate objective, she came.

jalbpowsl
jalbpowsl
45 Followers