Boys Will Be Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roy smiled, “Why are you sorry? It was not your fault the big goon was willfully wanting you.”

I looked at the floor saying, “Yeah, but you would still be there if it weren’t for me and now you will probably never take me with you again.”

Roy placed his hand on my face and turning me to look at him said, “Don’t be crazy, Of course I will take you again. I mean now you at least know what to expect. Besides they all think you’re my girl. What am I suppose to say? She dumped me, because they are going to know I have not had a girl like you in a long time. So they will never believe I dumped you.” Leaning in he kissed me on the lips so slowly and gentle.

I didn’t move, my eyes closed slightly. I felt the softness of his lips press against mine then slowly depart as my lips almost clung to his. I looked at him and asked, “What was that for?” My big eyes looking at him for an honest response.

Roy just looked at me for a moment and replied, “That was because I wanted to kiss you like that. With out having a reason.”

I stood still I wanted to kiss him back but something inside made me pause. The pause was too long as he exited the truck and I still remained frozen in my thoughts. I pondered the kiss as I slept through out the night. I awoke in the morning looking out the window as the sun glazed in. I knew I was wrong, but some sense of me was in love.

It was Saturday early morning and Roy was sleeping still. I made my way to the kitchen and Gram was already dressed bustling about. She informed me she was headed to the store. I didn’t really want to go as I had just woken up. I imagine she had been up since five. I made a bagel and sat in front of the TV as Gram headed out.

Still in my mind I was thinking about last night. I got up and took a shower not really needing to shave my legs I did to kill time. When I really looked at my pubic hairs I became nervous. My thoughts shot back and fourth, ‘Should I, What if I mess up?’ Lathering the hairs I trimmed in from the sides equally. This made a sort of Mohawk and looked stupid. I knew there was scissors in the kitchen to trim down the long hairs. I thought about it and being all wet decided I could trim it with the razor.

Carefully I kept it just off the skin and proceeded to trim. I rinsed the foam off and took a look at my handy work. ‘Oh my god, what have I done!’ I thought to my self.

I knew I could still trim it closer and straiten the mess out. I did that two more times and then decided I best remove it all. I knew it would grow back. At least it would all be the same length then. Taking my time I slowly shaved around and near my pussy. When I was finally finished playing a circus contortionist in the shower. I rinsed off and stepped out drying off.

This is when I really noticed it was smooth and felt weird. I stood in front of the mirror I looked at my naked body. I touched my self over the lips, as it looked strange and I felt embarrassed even to my self alone. I examined the look feeling my self getting wet as the strange tingle washed through me. I played with my clit with one finger tenderly teasing it with the slippery fluid.

I was shocked with disturbing knock at the door, “Come on I have to go pee.” You have been in there for ever, said Roy.

I yelped then clearing my throat, “I will be right out.” I wrapped a towel around me and opened the door. I felt my face flush red as I tried not to look at Roy passing him.

He stopped me fast and said, “Hey it is a nice day want to go down to the beach? We can bring a lunch or something.”

I froze looking still away from him, “Who is going?”

“Just you and me no one else. We can just go relax and enjoy the beach,” he said.

I thought for a moment, “I don’t want you drowning me I don’t like that, and no hurting me.’

“Fine, take all the fun out of it. Ok I promise.” Then he entered the bathroom.

I hurried to my room I picked through the bathing suits I had, and just put on a blue flowered one. I tossed a pair of shorts on and a tee. Grabbing a towel I was ready.

Roy took his sweet time I swear he packed everything from chairs to the cooler to a small grill, fishing poles. Leaving a note on the table we headed down to the beach.

On the way he stopped at a friend’s house picked up some beers and what ever else. Then we moseyed down to the main drag. Roy pulled into one of the surf shops and said, “OK get out!”

I followed him inside having no idea what he was up to. Looking around he says, “Here try this one on.” It was a white bikini that had written across the ass ‘CUTE’.

I looked at it and said, “I can’t afford this? I don’t like it either.”

Roy looked at me for a moment and said, “I didn’t ask you if you can afford it. What do you like? I can only imagine what you are currently wearing is at best yuck!”

I kind of cringed at his truth, and then looked about. Most were thongs and utterly disgusting.

Roy said, “You know sometime today would be good.” With a slight roll to his eyes toward the roof.

I had no idea.

Roy picked up a light orange with bright red highlights in a string bikini and said, “Here try this one on.” Handing it to me.

I went and entered the semi private enclosure and dropped my clothes. I knew only my feet were visible, but it was like I was in public naked. I looked in the mirror at my bare pussy, and it pulsed with excitement. Not hesitating I pulled on the suit and checked my self over. It was snug the fabric clung to my skin tight.

Opening the curtain I watched as Roy’s eyes bulged a bit, he smiled and asked, “Does it fit alright?”

I said, “Yeah” He grabbed the tag off the side. “But it doesn’t have any lining?”

Roy closed his eyes and shook his head in disbelief.

I poked his arm looking at the tag, “Ninety six dollars, what are you crazy?”

Roy with his hand pinched my cheek, “Just be quiet ok? And it is orange it don’t need lining like a white or yellow suit. Get your things and come on let’s go.

I picked up my things in my arms. I felt naked standing at the check out counter even though many people buy suits and wear them out. Mine felt more revealing. I kept telling my self it was all in my mind.

We drove out on the beach and finding a fairly quiet place he parked. I walked down to the water as he set up camp. I was more trying to get used to the feel, the thin fabric was soft on my skin and where I had just shaved felt wet. There was no one in the immediate area so I looked.

I was wet and it was showing through a little. I didn’t freak or anything I just ventured in to the ocean and dipped in. I thought ‘That should fix my little problem.’ And it did but created another, the fabric now really clung to my body. It was like this suit was an automatic wedge waiting to happen. I tried to time it so Roy was busy when I snuck back up the beach.

I hurried and sat down in the chair under the umbrella. He looked over and kept doing his thing. I watched and when he returned he handed me a beer. I looked at him and kind of didn’t want it after last night.

He said, “Go on it will you good to drink the hair of the dog.”

I sipped it and it still tasted like shit to me. I pretended like it was cool or something. While he slumped into the other chair next to me. Making big “Ahh” noises after each frequent gulp.

I looked at him in disgust, “Do you have to do that?” This only amplified the problem by ten. Now he was Ah-ing and belching after every tiny sip. I picked up my bottle and mocked him, “My name is Roy, Ah, Ah, Ah,” taking lots of little sips. He just continued to be obnoxious and with his feet tossed sand on mine.

I was starting to burn at him so I took the beer in my mouth and squeezing it out between my two front teeth, it squirted. I only intended to hit his feet but it flew and landed on his crotch. I laughed, snorting the beer almost choking, “You peed your self!”

Roy flung his hand so the contents in the bottle would hit me. I think maybe a drop came out. I flung mine and it was but a mouth full left hit him. I scampered quickly out of my chair as he chased me down the beach. I was laughing so hard I was having a hard time running.

When Roy almost caught me, I turned quick and he missed me. I was running toward the water, just at the edge when I felt him touch my shoulder. Again I turned fast; I slipped and fell laughing so hard. Roy pounced on me and pined my arms above my head. I was breathing really heavy still giggling. He straddled my stomach still holding my hands. I tried to move but couldn’t.

My mind was very light headed from the beer and the chase down the beach. Roy just held me. I laughed, “What you going to do? I give up.” I let out a loud sigh as I was catching my breath, “Phew! I feel tipsy.” I felt the water from a wave run up my side just a little. “I think I need something to eat. Ok you caught me, so do what ever you’re going to do so I can get something to eat.”

Roy’s eyes dropped to my chest then returned to my face. His face went all serious as I looked up at him. He leaned in and kissed me there was no pretending I felt his tongue touch my lips. I closed my eyes and just lay silent. He didn’t back off he kept kissing my closed lips. I was relaxing a little to the thought and suddenly I gave in and kissed slightly back.

I didn’t know if I wanted to but I was enjoying the feel. Soon I opened my mouth and his tongue touched mine. A jolt went through me and I felt my entire crotch tingle like pins and needles. His tongue played with mine, I liked it. I felt him release my hands as another wave splashed against me lightly. Keeping my hands where they were, I was afraid to move and stop the moment I was so caught up in the kiss.

Roy with out breaking the kiss rested on his arm placed behind my neck and positioned himself between my parted legs. I knew I was not the only one feeling excited. I felt him soothingly grind his erection into my pubic area. This was arousing me way more than I wanted to be. We kissed eagerly not missing a moment to bond our lips, and search each others tongue.

I felt him adjust his erection with the other hand. Then I felt the warm skin of his cock touch my leg just before it poked at my pussy through the thin material. My head shook no a little to him as we kissed. He ignored me and continued to poke the material at my pussy directly at the entrance. I could feel the material pressing into me but was sure he couldn’t do more than that.

My eyes were still closed as he ran his hand under the flimsy top to find my nipples. I let out a little moan as it made me wet beyond belief. I kissed him hard as he pinched the tender nipples. Another wave tickled my side. My legs wrapped around his as I gyrated into his cock. I breathed heavy in fast breaths through my nose. Soon I was making repeated short breath little moans as I felt it get real wet down there I just went with the feeling as if I was peeing in my swimsuit only it was more intense.

Roy took his hand and quickly pulled the bottoms aside. I felt his cock touch my bare naked lips. My eyes opened in shock. I broke the kiss as he was trying to push into me just parting my pussy. I squirmed up he held me. I said, “No!” Boldly and meaning it.

Roy was stunned as he looked at me.

I looked as I touched his face, “You can’t.” I looked around, “We shouldn’t have done this. You won’t really make me do it with you?”

Roy still with an erection between my legs moves up a little and kisses me again. He stops to say, “Just let me rub it a little I promise I won’t try to do that again.”

I feel him stroking his cock over my slick pussy lips like a saw cutting wood. I said, “You should stop.” But it felt so god dam good. His cock thrusted hard splitting my lips and running over my clit toward my belly button. Another wave ran against me just wetting my hair dragging it back toward the ocean. My eyes rolled back and my mouth opened as Roy continued to hump me this way.

My fingernails dug into his skin as I began to let loose once more. My body shuddered I humped his cock hard being careful not to allow it to slip in as my feet pulled him hard against my clit. I was moaning loud squeezing my ass cheeks in a flood of orgasms.

I felt hot squirts of cum splatter my stomach as Roy collapsed on me squishing the cum between our bodies. Pressing the base of his cock harder into my clit, as he squeezed the last drops out clenching his ass tight. We both lay breathless as he parted the sweaty hair from my face.

I could feel his limping cock head running between my pussy lips as it deflated and fell right to my opening. Roy squished the flaccid head into me with no results. I looked up at him as he played with my hair. I gave off a little laugh as I said, “You’re a bad boy, I told you no.”

I wasn’t fighting him though as he just held it there while looking at me and continued to play with my hair.

Eventually Roy stood up and reached down to me and pulled me up. He was looking all around his shorts were gone. I laughed at him as I placed my swimsuit back in place.

We both washed off and made our way to the chairs where it all began. Roy wrapped a towel around himself. It was very much different now as we were not being childish toward each other.

Roy spoke, “So did you shave for me this morning? I know you did when I had to unclog the drain in the shower.”

I blushed a little, “Oops!”

“You do know you have to keep it shaved now or it will get itchy and maybe rash?” He said with a devilish smile.

I bit my lower lip nodding that I understood what he was saying. I then said, “What do you want? ______ I mean what happened, and what ...”

Roy placed a finger over my lips bending down to my face, “Do you want me to say I want you?” I nodded my head.

Roy kissed my lips and then said, “Kay I want you to be my real girlfriend. I know we fight a lot but I love you.”

My heart filled up and I wanted to cry. I did really well at holding it back. I just smiled so blissfully and kissed him.

We spent the remainder of the day discussing how it would not be good to let anyone know, as it would likely be misunderstood. I also confessed to Roy I was a virgin and that was something he would have to understand. I was not ready to have intercourse, but we could do other things.

***********

Please if you like my stories vote. If you wish to make a comment please do below in the public comments. I will read them and I am much more likely to respond to the public comments.

Thanks,

Kiss, Kay~

12