Boys will be Boys Ch. 02

Story Info
Blake still thinks that he is a big man.
2.3k words
4.08
36.3k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 12/30/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew I was for it the second I looked up from the hunched position I had assumed in order to best conceal what I had really been looking at for the vast majority of my maths lesson. My phone was still grasped tightly in my hand, the images still on the screen, and in plain view of the person I least wanted to see them in the world; Ms. Porter.

She dismissed the rest of the class from the final period of the day, but her continued eye contact with me was enough to tell me that it would be very unwise to move a muscle before I was told to. I knew there was no point in arguing this time, last time that had only made matters worse for myself. She held out her hand without a word, and I passed the phone, now blushing at the lewd images and my foolishness. I cast my eyes to the floor and heard her heels on the floor as she walked to the door, leaving me, without a word, to contemplate my actions, and more pressingly; the approaching punishment.

Despite the fear, the pounding in my chest, far from softening after being caught my cock was getting harder, pushing against the tight fabric of my y-fronts. I began to slowly rub myself through the fabric of my school trousers, which were doing little to hide my state of arousal, without even thinking about what I was doing or who was about to walk in through the door. My hand froze, grasping my cock through the fabric, I was unable to move as she stepped back through the door with a box in her arms. Even as she set it on the desk and moved slowly towards me I could not move. I just sat there, hand on cock, cheeks getting slowly redder and stomach filling up with more dread and disbelief at my own damned stupidity.

"You disgusting little boy." She stared down at my hand, at my obviously erect cock "sitting here, playing with your little willy while you were already in trouble for looking at naughty pictures. I seem to remember telling you when I last had to punish you that, if you continued to sexualise women in such a way, I would have to think of more inventive ways to dissuade you from your perversions. It would seem that time has come." She reached down towards my crotch and dismissively brushing my still frozen hand out the way she grabbed my cock through my trousers, dragging me to my feet by it she barked at me to stand straight. I winced as the pressure on my cock grew and she pulled me across the room towards her desk. Still holding it firmly she sat on her chair and dragged me across her knee.

My legs were pinned firmly in place between her strong thighs and I automatically braced myself against the floor with my arms outstretched. Her left arm now pressed across my back she raised the right and began a barrage of blows onto my upturned bum. They stung through my trousers but not as much as if I had been without them, I seemed to be getting off comparatively lightly this time. There was no time in this flurry of action to count the blows falling on to me, delivered by a surprisingly strong open hand. The seat of my bum was definitely warming now, beginning to burn underneath my pants. This was nowhere near as bad as the cane had been but still hurt as I was beginning to wriggle on her lap in a vain attempt to avoid her hand, and just as I was considering how glad I was not to be exposed with my underpants around my ankles again, especially in this position, the spanking stopped and I was pushed to my feet. I immediately grasped my bottom, feeling the warmth through the grey material of my uniform and feeling immensely relieved that it was over, that I was to suffer nothing worse that evening. However as my glance reached Ms. Porter's eyes I remembered the box and knew I had far worse yet to come.

i felt her hand pressing into my lower back, as before, forcing me to bend over her desk. This time however I was not bound to the desk. From behind me her cool smooth hands reach to my belt and button down my trousers "At the end of our session today I will cane you." What did she mean, at the end? What was going to happen before then?? "For every time you disobey me,question me, move out of place, swear or talk back you will receive additional strokes. Do you understand boy? You can leave at any time but I will have to report you for all of your misbehavior."

Speaking for the first time since I had been caught I managed to force out "Yes, Miss". Still terrified of what was come before the caning I was determined to do as she said, and get this over as quickly as possible so I could get home, or to the toilets and sort myself out. And yet I didn't want to leave at once, not just because my parents would find out, but also because, when I really thought about it, I was looking forward to my punishment. She pulled on my trousers hard, down my legs and off, I stepped out of them automatically. My tight white pants suddenly felt woefully inadequate, tightened further by my hard cock straining against them at the front.

Ms. Porter placed a print out in front of me, it was an A4 copy of one of the milder pictures from my phone, with a woman leaning over with her pants showing under her skirt. Ms. Porter was stepping back from me and I heard a faint clicking noise before she returned again and pulling my pants down slipped something else around my legs and began pulling it up. It felt soft and silky against my skin and as she slid it up my legs, when they reached my cock and she grabbed it from between my legs to tuck it into the fabric I stood upright in suprise. I saw what she had put on me.

"Girls pants?!? What the fuck is this?" I exclaimed without thinking of my actions.

Without a word Ms. Porter stepped towards the board and drew 5 tallies up there, I gullped, knowing what they meant. Resigned to the situation (and quite enjoying the sensation of the fabric on my cock) I lent back over a desk where I came face to face once more with the reason I was being punished. Another click, and she came back, she pulled the pants down slightly, revealing my buttocks.

"Spread your cheeks apart for me now boy." I placed each of my hands on one side and spread them apart, dreading what was about to enter there. "That's it, there's a good boy. Nice and wide for me." She placed another photograph in front of me, again off my phone, of a woman in a position very similar to mine. I heard another few clicks and then it hit me, she was photographing me. I turned around to face her and sure enough she had a camera in her hands. "Wha..." I stopped myself speaking, realising I had already made matters worse for myself (if that was possible) by getting out of position. She drew two more marks on the board and then spoke,

"Now, get back in position, Boy!"

I couldn't help myself, "But Miss, please, what are you going to do with them? Please don't show anybody Miss!" Despite my efforts to remain as polite as possible another 2 marks joined the 7 already on the board.

Fearing that I would never sit again if I didn't start obeying, I resumed the position I had previously held; Buttocks up and spread for my teacher to photograph with girls pants around my thighs."What I do with these photographs depends entirely on whether your attitude to women changes, boy. I am hoping to prove to you how demeaning and humiliating it is to have photographs like this of you taken. Now, I don't want you to wriggle when I do this next bit."

Mentally I was scrolling through the pictures on my phone trying to guess what was going to happen to me next, a picture was placed in front of me. The same woman, now with a butt plug buried in her arse. I had only ever had the ginger in there, and I wasn't looking forward to having anything else invade me there. I felt a cold drop of lube onto my hole and heard the snap of latex, before something began pushing against me, forcing its way inside, aided by the lube. I heard another snap of a photograph being taken. But the pain of having a butt plug inside me was not as bad as I had expected. In fact, it felt smaller than the ginger had been. After the initial discomfort of it the sensation, although alien was begining to feel quite pleasant. Then suddenly it was withdrawn and replaced with something larger pushing against me I tried to move away from this new invasion.

"Stop wriggling you silly little boy, this is only two fingers. You are going to have lots more than that in there before I am done with you today." Whimpering in fear I was pushed hard into the desk as she forced her glove-covered fingers into my arse and began to fuck me with them until once again I was stretched again by a third finger entering me. More photographs were taken and then the fingers were removed, leaving me feeling strangely empty. Again the click of a camera, and then something cold and very hard was pushing against me. It was far to big and was causing me pain as it stretched me but Ms. Porter continued to force it inside me and finally as the entirety of it slipped inside me I let out a gasp. I was even unsure myself if it was one of pain, pleasure, relief or perhaps all three. Now with the plug inside me she took more photographs, I felt my face redden as she worked. Knowing how I must look only from the photograph of a woman in the same position, which I had taken such pleasure in only a short while previously.

"Pull your lacy little pants up, boy." I obliged this order, and more photo's followed, I was sure that the plug would be visible from the thin and stretched fabric. "Now stand up and turn around. Perch on the edge of the desk" I began to do this, knowing what she wanted me to do from one of the photographs on my phone. As I stood I noticed that the front of the pants was wet with a patch of pre-cum. Fearing further punishment, and attempting to cover this embarrassing discovery, I turned and sat on the edge of the desk. My position on the hard wood of the desk pushed the plug slightly further inside of me, causing another gasp and whimper to leave my lips. Hands covering my cock and legs slightly apart, she snapped another photograph. "Now put your hands on the corners of the desk, and spread your legs more." She walked to the box and rummaging inside she pulled out another photograph.

"Here." she said handing it to me, "just like this picture." Dreading her reaction, when she saw my wet stain on the pants, I imitated the picture. As she clicked the camera I hoped she hadn't noticed, but then she came close, to take pictures of my cock straining against the thin, translucent fabric. She placed her camera to the side before speaking. "Now, if you can't stop your little willy making a mess then I better make sure these lovely pants don't get ruined." and reaching inside the fabric she grabbed my cock and balls in one hand and pulled them over the top of the elastic waistband and letting go of it to cruelly ping against the sensitive flesh on the underside of my balls. "And that will be two more for ruining the pants." She added the marks to the board and I was left to look at the eleven marks that would soon be on my bum as she snapped more photo's of my cock outside the confines of the pants.

"Now I want you to play with your little dick for me." My heart jumped, I had been longing to touch it, to give it some form of release, her occasional attentions to it had brought me even closer to the edge but not yet given me release. "But you are not to orgasm. If you do the punishment will be severe. Do you understand me?"

"But Miss, I can't. I can't hold on." Another mark joined those already on the board.

"Even a disgusting little boy like you must be able to hold on a little?" She took my hand from the edge of the desk and wrapped it around my cock, she started moving it up and down for me, and when she released my hand to retreive the camera once more I continued working my cock, concentrating all my energy on not cumming. "Your girlfriend can't have much fun if you can't even hold on for 2 minutes. Or do you do better for her?"

"I... I don't have a G..Girlfriend M-Miss" I struggled to get out.

"Have you ever had a girlfriend?" I shook my head "Has a girl ever touched your little dick before?" Going red in the face I shook my head again. "No wonder the little thing is so eager to be played with, poor little thing. I think if you are a very good boy I might help you out with that little problem."

I slowly worked my cock, as she took more photographs, willing myself, despite my intense arousal not to cum. I didn't think that any orgasm would be worth the punishment I would receive for disobeying her so much.