Boys With Their Toys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
allforall
allforall
43 Followers

Well, that would not be too hard. I squeezed by Carol in the door and found my bag and pad on the overhead bunk. While I was there, I looked for and found my old campfire coffeepot. I got the coffee and an egg. I would have a coffee and hard-boiled egg breakfast.

Carol asked me, "What are you going to do with the egg?"

"When I boil the coffee, I boil the egg. The eggshell smoothes the flavor of the coffee."

Carol surprised me with, "Can you boil two eggs that way?"

"Sure. Would you get me another egg?"

I think I surprised her. Carol danced back and forth for a moment and then got another egg out of the refrigerator. Carol said, "You need to get out of camper first." I backed down the steps. Carol remarked, "You should have put the coffee pot down so you could have used a hand on the guard rail. Now where are you going to set the campfire?"

"On the bare ground the far side of the truck from the telescope, but I won't start the fire for another hour. I let the pot cook in the coals while I sleep. It will be ready for an early breakfast."

Carol asked, "Do you have another sleeping bag. Look, I'm really not ready for sex yet, but I don't want to be alone tonight."

"I have another bag but it isn't as warm as my bag, and it will be too cool for that bag tonight."

Carol remarked, "I will steal a blanket from your bunk and snuggle next to you on the ground pad nearest the fire."

Well, we watched the stars and the planets I got the fire burning fairly well and we even toasted some marshmallows. We warmed the bags before fire. When the fire got down to the coals, I put the pot in the coals and told Carol, "I'm going to bag now. Are you ready for sleep?"

"Yes, I'm ready for bed, or bag as you call it. I'm going to the little girl's room first, over there behind the ladies' bush. That's a joke, son."

I groaned appropriately and I went around the other side of the camper to take a leak before sleep.

She and I got back at the same time to our bags. She and I got down to our underwear and got inside our respective bags. It was a bit tempting to be so close to a woman but I had enough control. I fell asleep after about fifteen minutes.

My kidneys woke me up for the false dawn. I felt pressure on the Carol side. She had rolled far enough to be leaning on my arm and leg. I said, 'Hey, sleepy head, are you ready for breakfast and sunrise?"

Carol grunted, "Five more minutes?" When I moved to get myself out of my bag, she said, "Leave your shoulder here."

I got my shirt and pants on quickly. The air was a shade nippy. I shoved my socks and boots on, and went around back of the camper for a morning leak. When I got back from my watering of the forest, Carol had gone to empty her bladder.

Saturday was pretty good. We hiked in the woods. I showed how to find her path by the old fashioned ways. We even flew a kite from the ridge area when the afternoon winds came up. By Saturday afternoon there were fewer and fewer interesting things to do, for the sex monster was rearing his ugly head.

I drove Carol home. I wanted to come in and meet her parents but Carol told me, "Gerald, right now they would take a big chunk out of anybody seeing me. You, of all people, shouldn't have to endure that. Drop me off at the intersection and I will walk home."

"But Carol, you shouldn't have to meet them alone."

Exasperated Carol said, "I know what I'm doing and you don't. If I'm to see you again, they can't know who you are."

I dropped her at the intersection. No goodbye kiss for me, she just hopped out and headed home. Sheriff Connor arrived about five minutes after I did. He said to me, "I see you returned your date home alive and feisty."

I responded, "Knowing me, did you think it would be any other way."

"Hell, no. But I need to warn you that her parents have gone totally nuts. One minute they're calling her Satan's whore and the next they want their little baby returned so they can hide her under a basket or something."

"Well, I didn't do anything to her. I was raised better than that."

Sheriff Connor burst out laughing. When he got himself under control, he said, "Boy, do you need testosterone shots or something. She is hotter than a two dollar pistol."

"But she was just raped."

"Sometimes afterwards women don't want anything to do with men, but other times that lights their fire. Little Carol is burning. Her parents don't admit that and I doubt that Carol admits that, but she is ripe and vulnerable right now."

"Maybe I shouldn't see her."

"Damn, boy. You are one of the few males around here that I would trust with a women that vulnerable. Just be extra careful is all I'm asking."

I had enough sense to know what he was talking about without it being spelled out. "Well, I thank you for the warning. I don't know how I can meet with her and not meet her parents."

Sheriff Connor interrupted me, "Gerald, let her handle that. Women are almost always better with social things than men are. Men handle things when society breaks down like you did."

"I'm not confessing now."

"I don't want you to. That fool will be a state senator until after Christmas. So definitely stay low till after then. Except for Carol, no other woman has admitted that she was even there, let alone was raped. Though they all were."

"They raped all of them?"

"Yes, but you didn't hear that from me. Whoever did that shooting. Well, he killed a right lot of bastards. Though those were an insult to the good name of bastards. Well, I can't spend all day jawing with you. I have stop sign runners to catch."

The Sheriff got in his cruiser and drove off. I had some thinking to do, and I needed to talk with Pop.

My father was cleaning our home. Other men his age would have been out golfing, but that option was not available to him. If another man in our town decided to be friendly with dad, that man had better turn exclusively homosexual, because there won't be woman in town to talk to him let alone love him.

I said, "Dad, can I ask you about mother?"

Dad got this hurt look and I wished I had kept my mouth shut but he said, "What do you want to know, but I won't tell you everything."

I guess I surprised him with my question, "Did mom ever love either of us?"

He spoke, "In the beginning you mother loved both of us, but we were not well off. Once your mother started working, she went full speed and ignored everyone else. But it was only the last two months that she stopped loving us."

"Why did she hate us so much?" I asked.

"That was my fault. Your mother wanted a divorce and wanted to put you in boarding school. I refused to accept a divorce without a fight. That made her unbelievably angry with both of us."

"I don't understand."

"Your mother worked for a very conservative company. She had never told them she was married, or that she had a child. They worked her sixty or more hours every week. Then they wanted her to move out of state. That's when she asked for a divorce, and I told her that I would fight till I was broke and couldn't fight anymore."

I said, "That's when she hit you and me?"

"No, that took another week of quarreling, but that was the worst week we ever had. Your mother was no longer the woman I had married or the mother that had loved her little boy. She was clouded by ... I can't say greed but something close to greed. At that point we were no longer humans to her. We were just obstacles between a hungry animal and its food."

I asked, "Why do all the people around her hate not just me but you as well?"

"Son, I was raised and I have raised you never to hit a woman. But when a woman has no problem hitting you, she can beat you to death before you can bring yourself to fight back. Women in particular do not want men to believe that women would ever do what your mother was doing at last to us."

I asked, "Dad, about the last night."

Dad Interrupted, "That I will not talk about. Read the trial transcript if you must. But don't ask me about that night. I almost lost two of the people I loved more that life itself."

"But you did lose mom. And I took her from you."

"I lost your mother after she hit me with the lamp pole and then tried to shatter your skull with the same pole. I wasn't about to lose you too. I had no idea how to save you, but I was going to die trying. You saved you and me from what your mother had become. If there were anything positive beyond our survival, it would be that if your mother had killed us and then found her mind, she would have killed herself in the resumption of her sanity. You at least saved her from that."

My father got quiet and refused to talk any more. That week I tried to call Carol but I couldn't get her to answer the phone. Finally Friday afternoon she picked up the phone first, "Hello, Hobson residence."

"Carol, this is Gerald."

"Quick, give me your number so I can call you. You aren't listed in the book."

"It's 801-427-8509. It's a prepaid cell phone."

Carol hung up without saying anything else. I wondered what was wrong. In about ten minutes my cell rang.

She said, "Gerald, meet me at the Quickie Mart at Sand Street and Dunes Avenue." She hung up again.

I got there in eleven minutes. As I pulled up on Sand, Carol ran up and knocked on my passenger door. I opened the door and she jumped in. She had a grocery bag under her arm and was wearing a backpack. She said, "I hope you can take me out of town where we went before."

I drove off, calling my father while driving. He told me stop for fuel and groceries in Springfield.

We got fueled and got the groceries there and headed out to the logging road. When we got to the gate, I got out and unlocked it while Carol drove my truck through. I locked the gate back up, and climbed back into the driver's seat. Carol wanted to sit right next to me but I needed her eyes out the passenger window to get up the logging road. It only took fifty minutes this time to get to the top. When we stopped there. Carol went out to pee and then returned.

She said, "Gerald, I hope you want what I want."

"And what would that be?"

"I want you."

"Does that mean...?"

Carol shut me up by kissing me. We hugged each other. I wanted her so much, but I was still afraid. I did not want to hurt her.

Carol told me, "Relax. I brought the condoms."

I looked Carol right in the eyes and asked, "Carol, are you just trying to convince yourself you're attractive, or do you want me."

"I guess a little bit of both. Now, is your bunk big enough for both of us."

Well, this is put up or shut up time. I unlocked the camper door and went in to the bunk. I turned around to invite Carol in but she had followed me. We kissed again.

She said, "Gerald, I want to make love with you but I'm scared. Part of me wants to jump your bones while part of me wants to hide in a nunnery. I trust you to take care of me."

"Carol, I might not be the best person to take care of you. I have only made it with one woman, and I was roaring drunk on spring break five years ago. Does that change your mind about me?"

Carol was quietly thinking for the next couple of moments. Finally she said, "Doesn't matter. I still want you. I guess we can learn about sex together. Are you willing to try with me?"

"Is that a trick question? Of course I'm willing. I just don't know if I'm good enough for you."

"You fishing for compliments or are you willing to try with me?"

I asked, "What do I do first?"

Carol looked around the camper. She found an old blanket and a spare sheet. She spread the blanket out on the floor and then spread the sheet on top of the blanket.

She looked me in the eye and said, "You take off your clothes and I will take off my clothes. We put those clothes on the bunk behind you."

We got our clothes off quickly and placed them on the bunk.

I asked, "Now what?"

"We get down on our knees on the sheet and begin to masturbate."

That sure wasn't what I expected but when I saw her kneel and begin rubbing herself, I had to join her. We did not talk to each other but rubbed carefully with more than a little spit on our fingers. Carol came first. I stopped to watch her come. Carol said with an edge to her voice, "Don't stop now. I want to see you."

I really started to get myself going. Just as I came, Carol leaned over to watch me come and got jizz on her breasts and her face. I started to apologize, "Carol, I didn't mean to." But she shut me up by kissing me.

Carol said, "Kiss my breasts and face."

I kissed away. I guess I cleaned most of my jizz off. Carol pulled my face back up and kissed me very deeply. When we calmed down, Carol said, "Now next, we masturbate each other."

Carol spread her knees even further apart, and moved even closer to me. It felt so great to have her rubbing my dick. Carol had to remind me to play with her pussy. I tried so hard to concentrate on her pussy that I temporarily forgot what she was doing to me. This time we came together. My jizz barely splattered her chin.

Carol stopped rubbing me and opened a condom pack. She rolled the condom on my dick. I was hard again.

Carol said, "Now its time."

She stood up and threw our clothes out of the bunk and then climbed in. I did not wait but climbed in right after her. I felt so right lying next to her. Carol helped me inside her and then we began to move together. I don't know how long we made love together but we did it until we both fell asleep.

When we woke up in the morning, my cock was halfway out of the condom. I had my morning piss hard on. As I moved to get up, Carol said, "Put another condom on, I'm not letting you go to waste."

It took us about twenty more minutes before we both came. Carol came first but rode me till I shot. She said, "Now we can both go out to pee."

We went through a twelve pack of condoms that day. Carol told me after the pack was empty, "I was afraid that I wouldn't enjoy sex any more. I'm afraid of getting pregnant or I would say the hell with it and ride you bareback until you couldn't come any more. You may not believe it but you're simply great. Now we need to go home."

I asked Carol, "When can I see you again?"

Carol frowned and said, "Gerald, I really don't know. My folks want to move from here to give me a new start in life. Now I love what you've done for me, and I think I love you, but I need to digest all that has happened to me. Especially last night and today, I need to know if that was real love or just a really fun way of passing time."

I drove Carol home. We did not say much to each other. When I stopped in front of her house she stepped out, but stuck her head back in to kiss me, then she ran into her home.

I drove home and sat around in the dark until dad came in. "Son, we can afford a few lights. Why are you just sitting in the dark?"

"Carol told me that her parents want to move her away from here."

"Son, given what happened to her, that might be the best of all ideas."

"Pop, I know I'm in love with Carol."

"So what."

"How can you say that? She is the love of my life."

"Son, that may be so, but she needs to recover. Let her decide on what she should do with her life."

"Dad, nobody let me decide with to do with my life."

"I know that better than anyone. But she needs a better deal than that. We were stuck here because all our savings went to fighting that bastard prosecutor. And to put it bluntly, nobody else was going to hire an old man like me."

"And now that I have finally found someone whom I love and might love me back, you're telling me that I have to let her go."

"Yes, I am. In a few years, we can go from here. You will meet women who find you lovable. And you will love some of them. You've said this yourself. But if she calls you, then chase her to the ends of the earth, but give her the chance to choose."

Pop turned the lights off and went to bed. I sat there in the dark again, wondering what to do about Carol. The next day answered my question. The Hobsons had moved in the night to god knows where. I wanted to scream, but I would not give the people around me that satisfaction.

Old State Senator Brown was running his mouth a mile a minute. It might have been risky except his brain could barely walk. Still the man was calling in all political favors, as he tried to get vengeance for his son. My little town had private investigators and the state highway patrol sniffing up everybody's butt. Sheriff Connor chose this time to go to a safety refresher course in another state. That was a good choice for both him and me.

Living the whole summer without Carol was a nightmare for me. I had been reclusive before, but now I turned into a hermit. Fortunately my job was mostly done in the forest, so interaction with other people was seldom a necessity.

In September the Hobsons with Carol returned to town. They kept Carol on a very short leash. Fall dragged on without her presence in my life.

November ended with the State Legislature finishing the final pre-holiday session. Senator Brown seemed to vanish from public sight.

We had a snowstorm on December 12. Sheriff Connor was out, trying to rescue people who had their cars stuck in the snow. About 3:30 in the afternoon he stopped answering his radio. They found his car by the high logging road. That night somebody took all the Hobsons including Carol away from the grocery store leaving their car in the parking lot. When I heard about Sheriff Connors and the Hobsons, I knew without any real proof that old Senator Brown was working on his vengeance. I called my father and told him what I thought.

Pop believed me and said, "Get home with your truck now!"

I was at work but I made it home in nine minutes. When I pulled up to our front yard there was a man dragging my father to a car. I accelerated the truck into the front of the car.

I have a special bumper that would save the oil pan of the truck from being punctured. This was one super strong bumper and it drove the front end of his car right through his radiator. That sucker hit my father on his head and came over to my truck. I guess he was going to beat me up, for he said, "Get out of the truck, you little blind wimp. I'll teach you to hit my car."

I got out of my truck on the opposite side from him and came around to greet him. Until I got around the truck he didn't know that I was carrying a shotgun.

He whimpered, "Hey, I really wasn't going to do anything to you."

I crammed the barrel into his stomach damn hard. He put his hands over his stomach and I buttstroked his face. He fell softly to the ground. I went over to my father.

Pop said as he came to, "They're looking for you son."

"Well, I better find them."

We tried to interrogate the man but he was too damaged to talk coherently. Pop tied him up and put the guy in the tool shed.

I looked in the man's car and found a map with a red dot on it. It was the campsite where the raping occurred.

I told Pop, "I think these people have taken the sheriff and Carol. I wish we could get some help but I honestly think that if we tried to get help from the law, we would just be arrested for defending ourselves. I'm going after them."

"Son, you need more than small pistols to handle hired goons like the one you surprised. He had no idea that you would hit him."

Pop went in the house and returned with two semi-auto duck hunting shotguns. They were ten gauge shotguns chambered for the new three and a half-inch shot shells.

I said, "Pop, I can't carry both of those guns."

"You think I would let you have all the fun. I'm coming with you. You're going up the old logging road, right?"

Well, I couldn't think of a reasonable argument. Besides, there might be way too many of them for me by myself.

I got up to a quarter mile from where I had camped before. Then my little brain hit me with a fact I had about overlooked. The gate to the logging road had been cut open. I had been in such a frantic rush that I almost forgot that fact. I stopped the truck.

allforall
allforall
43 Followers