Boystown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bobfr
bobfr
1,272 Followers

"Now that you mention it, I'm starving."

They asked around and discovered that everyone recommended Arturo's. Inside the air conditioned restaurant they were very surprised. It was clean and almost elegant. They could have been in Dallas. The food was delicious. They were sipping on Marguerites when a man approached their table.

"How was everything?"

"Wonderful," said Terri. "Great," Ryan said, thinking that the man must be the owner or manager.

"May I sit down?" The tall Mexican asked.

"Sure. Are you the owner?" Ryan wanted to know.

"No, no." He laughed. "I'm from Reynosa. I love Arturo's. I eat here at least once a week. My name is Juan," he said as he reached across the table to shake Ryan's hand.

"We're Terri and Ryan, from Dallas," said Ryan. He wondered why the Mexican asked to sit down with them if he wasn't associated with the restaurant.

Ryan didn't have to wonder why the Mexican approached for very long because Juan said, "I have a little tradition. Every time I come to Progresso, I invite someone, usually a couple, like you, to visit my club in Reynosa. It's very interesting to sit at my table and observe the diners. Then, I make a decision. It is usually based on the age, looks and attitude of the people. Tonight I selected you." He paused to gauge their reaction before he continued. "You seem to be having more fun than others who are here," he said as he swept his hand in the air indicating the whole dining room.

"Well, that's very nice of you," said Terri. "When should we come to your club?"

"Whenever you wish Terri. Tonight. Tomorrow. As my guests. You pay for nothing. We have a very interesting show. I think you will like it." He took a business card from his wallet and wrote something in Spanish on the back of the card. He turned the card over to the front and said to Ryan, "here is the address. The best time is about ten o'clock. Please come tonight or tomorrow night."

"We'll talk about it," said Ryan.

Juan didn't seem to pay any attention to what Ryan had just said. "When you come, park your car on the U.S. side and walk across the bridge. Don't take a taxi across. On the Mexican side give the card to any taxi driver and they will drive you to the club." He reached into his pocket, peeled a twenty dollar bill from a thick roll and handed it to Ryan.

"What's this for?" Ryan asked.

"For the cab fare. It's about $8 U.S. each way."

"I can't take it." Protested Ryan.

"But of course you can senor. I insist. You are in my country," he said smiling.

Then, he stood, bowed, took Terri's hand, kissed it, turned and walked away as abruptly as he had arrived. As Juan walked away he was sure that he wouldn't see them that night but he thought the odds were good that they would show up the next night. He sure hoped they would. He had that special feeling about the beautiful blonde and he was seldom wrong.

"Now that was very interesting," Terri said as Juan disappeared through the entrance arch.

Ryan thought about what Jay had told him, or actually hadn't told him, about Reynosa. All he had said was, "it wasn't for them." Now Ryan had an invitation that had been extended by the owner of a club in that very city. He looked at the card. All he could determine was that the name of the club was the "Starlight."

"Should we go over there tonight?" Asked Terri.

"Ryan looked at his watch, saw that it was after eight and said, "how about tomorrow?"

"Suits me," said Terri.

The drive back to the hotel took forty five minutes. If they were to be in Reynosa by ten tomorrow evening he realized they would have to leave South Padre by nine.

Terri was in her own world as they drove back to the island. She loved the nude beach. She even found it exciting to stand naked within a few feet of strangers. She was thrilled when Ryan came in her mouth. Progresso was the quaint village she had hoped to discover in Mexico. The food at Arturo's was as good, or better, than any Mexican food she had eaten anywhere. And Juan, what an interesting man. Even though she doubted that Ryan had noticed, she saw him check her out even before he approached their table. As he sat there he boldly looked at her nipples and swollen breasts. He gazed into her eyes. I wonder what he really wants? She asked herself. Then, she thought that the big Mexican, who was probably as old as her dad, was just being nice.

That night Ryan did not deposit his semen in her throat. This time he deposited it where it really belonged. After he came, with her head nestled in the crook of his shoulder, they both were wide awake. There would be pillow talk.

"You're really something Terri."

"And, why do you say that my darling?"

"You just are. I thought for sure you would dash for the water when the jeep came up to you."

"Ah, ah. So you were watching. You were spying on me."

"You got me Sherlock. I was watching and I liked what I saw."

This was getting interesting thought Terri. "Did it turn you on to have those guys look at your naked wife."

"You know it?"

"Would you have saved me if they attacked me?" She asked playfully.

"Would you have wanted me to rescue you?"

"Maybe." She teased. Then she changed the subject. "Should we go back to the nude beach tomorrow?"

"I would like to if you want to," he said.

"I'd like that." Then as she turned over to go to sleep she said, "I'd also like to spend some time shopping for a dress for tomorrow night."

"Terri?"

"What honey?"

"I would have liked it if they had attacked you?"

"Seriously?"

"Seriously."

"You would really like to watch someone fuck me?" She asked as she propped her head on her hand and looked at him.

"I really would." She didn't react. "I've been thinking about it for a long time. Think you could ever do that for me?"

"What if I wanted to watch you fuck another woman?" She asked without directly answering his question. "Do you think you could do that for me?"

"That isn't something I've been fantasizing about."

"Well Ryan, it's something I've fantasized about. Ladies first as the saying goes. After I watch you with another woman, then we can talk about me with another man."

She rolled over, scooted her ass back against him and pulled up the sheet. Now that was a surprise, she thought. She knew he liked to show her off but to watch her fuck another man? Who would have ever thought?

Chapter 3

The nude beach was much more crowded than it had been the day before. They had to walk farther to find a private sand valley. The one they chose didn't stay private for very long. After they had been there for an hour or so two other couples arrived and set up in the same area. At first it seemed like an intrusion to Terri and Ryan. After an hour or so they found themselves involved in conversations with their new naked neighbors.

The sunburn concern was behind them. They had solid bases and Terri, especially, was turning a golden brown. The bikini lines were nearly invisible, another day and they would be erased entirely. At three o'clock they said goodbye to their new friends and promised to return the next day.

Back at the hotel, Terri went directly to the gift shop hoping to find a dress. She was in luck. They had a bright yellow dress that was really designed for the beach as a coverup. It had a zipper all the way down the front of the dress. There were just narrow straps at the shoulders with a scooped neck that was cut low enough to bare the tops and sides of her breasts. Terri tried it on. "What do you think?" She asked Ryan.

The simple frock was mid-thigh in length, hugged her body in all the right places and was sexy beyond words. "Would you wear that in public?" He asked.

"Why not? Does anything show?" She asked as she looked down her body and over her shoulder.

"No, nothing shows. I think it's very sexy."

Before they left, she bought a pair of high heel sandals that nearly matched the color of the dress. Back in the room, they took afternoon naps and awakened at eight. By eight-thirty they were ready. Terri looked like a million bucks, thought Ryan.

The drive to Reynosa took a little longer than the drive to Progresso because Ryan made a wrong turn near the McAllen Airport. Finally, they parked on the U.S. side as Juan had advised.

There was nothing charming about this city. It was big, loud, smelly and dirty. There were several taxi cabs waiting for passengers on the Mexican side. Ryan handed the card to a driver who read it and seemed very surprised. In broken English he asked, "you both want to go there?"

"Yes we want to go to that club. Do you know where it is?"

"Sure amigo. Everyone knows where it is. But . . . but it's in boystown."

"So?"

"Is she your wife?" The driver asked pointing to Terri.

"Yes she is. So what?"

"I've never taken a man and his wife to boystown before." Then the conversation came to an end. If the crazy gringos wanted to go to boystown, better for him to get the fare than for another driver. He opened the rear door and said, "get in." As Terri climbed in the dusty taxi the driver couldn't politely look away, he was drawn to this lovely creature. He had never seen better legs in his life and she was showing a lot of leg.

It didn't take long to drive to their destination. As the taxi pulled up in front of a large compound, away from town and surrounded by nothing by the bleak Mexican landscape, Terri was beginning to have second thoughts about their adventure .

"The Starlight is beyond the wall and the second club on your left. You can't miss it. Good luck Amigos." The taxi disappeared in a cloud of dust.

They were standing hand-in-hand before the walled compound. As Ryan reflected on Jay's attitude about Reynosa, he remembered the ominous warning. "That place isn't for you."

Terri squeezed his hand and said, "Ryan, maybe this isn't where Juan's club is located. Maybe the driver made a mistake." She was expecting a disco or night club downtown.

They walked to the arched entrance to the compound but were stopped by a fat, sweating Mexican policeman who had been leaning against the wall. Ryan handed him Juan's card. The policeman turned it over and read what had been written in Spanish. Instantly he broke into a big smile revealing a solid gold front tooth and said, "welcome, I take you to Club Starlight."

They followed him through the entrance and found themselves in a strange, almost surreal, place. The compound appeared to consist of square blocks divided by two streets. They saw neon signs over the entrances to other clubs. "Lipstick," "Pussycat." The policeman turned a corner and after a few paces they were in front of the "Starlight." The policeman handed the card to a tall, young Mexican then turned to Ryan and Terri, took off his hat, bowed at the waist and said, "Adios amigos. Maybe I will see you later."

"Welcome, welcome to the Starlight my friends. Juan isn't here yet but let me find you a nice table. You are here as his special guests. You pay for nothing. Anything you see or want, just ask for it. Anything. My name is Raul. " Then he led them into the club that was really a large bar with round tables scattered about. Terri noticed that on one wall were small cubicles or alcoves. On the other wall there was a small empty stage. Adjacent to the bar were stairs leading to a second floor landing. There were several men at the bar and others seated at the tables. Some of the men were accompanied by pretty, young Mexican women.

And the women? There must have been more than twenty of them. They were leaning against the walls, sitting by themselves at tables or on barstools. All of them were pretty.

To Ryan, Jay's warning was beginning to make sense. He saw a couple descending from the second floor. The man exited and the woman took a seat at the bar. Another couple left a table, climbed the stairs and disappeared on the landing. We're right in the middle of a Mexican whorehouse, he realized.

Music began to play and a man stepped to the center of the stage and spoke in Spanish. When he left the stage an attractive, tall Mexican girl walked through the curtains and began to dance to the music. The crowd cheered her on. She was wearing a blue, floor-length evening gown that was slit to her hip. She didn't wear the gown for long. Before the first song ended she deftly unzipped and unsnapped the garment which was soon laying at her feet. She wasn't wearing a bra, pasties or a g-string. She wasn't wearing anything but shoes.

Ryan had been to a few gentlemen's clubs in Dallas. Usually, in Dallas, it took two or three songs before the dancers were naked. Here, this dancer got right to the point. He wondered what she would do during the following songs.

Terri gasped. She didn't know exactly what to expect but it wasn't this. Several men moved from the tables to the edge of the small stage to get a closer look. The second song seemed louder than the first. She danced faster with the men encouraging her. Then, she sat down on the edge of the stage and spread her legs. Almost instantly one of the men leaned over and began to kiss her thighs. He quickly worked his way up her thighs to her pussy and began to eat her. She leaned back on her elbows, put her feet on the edge of the stage to make it easier for him, and gyrated against his mouth.

Ryan leaned over and asked, "honey, do you think we should leave?"

"I guess we should," she said. "Juan should have told us what kind of a place this was."

At that moment Juan arrived at their table. Behind him was the man who had seated them. He was carrying an ice bucket with a bottle of champagne and three champagne glasses.

"Welcome, welcome my American friends. I am so sorry that I was not here to greet you when you arrived." He looked at Terri and said, "you are more beautiful than I remembered. I love your amarillo . . . your yellow dress." Then he sat down next to Terri and said, "may I pour you a glass of champagne? I assure you it is not what the customers or the girls drink, it is my own private stock, it is French champagne."

"We were just talking about leaving. We seem sort of out of place here," Ryan said.

"You don't like my club? It is, how do you say, not good for you?" Juan acted very surprised and disappointed, maybe even a little insulted.

Terri went to his rescue. "It's not that Juan. It seems very nice. It's me, I feel out of place. Your club seems like a place for men, not for women."

"But Terri, there are many other women here don't you see?"

"Yes, but they're . . . you know . . . they're professionals."

Just then they heard a cry from the stage. They hadn't been paying any attention to what the dancer was doing since Juan joined them. Now all three looked. Actually, Juan glanced at what was happening while Terri and Ryan gawked with open mouths. The dancer had scooted back from the edge of the stage. She was still laying on her back but she wasn't being eaten she was being fucked. A black man had joined her and was thrusting between her legs. The deep strokes indicated that he was hung even though from where they were sitting they couldn't see his penis.

Juan turned back to Terri without missing a beat in the conversation and said, "yes my dear they are professionals. Does that make them bad people?"

"I was taught not to be judgmental. It's not for me to say. I've never been around anything like this, that's all."

"Won't you at least join me in a glass of champagne?" Juan asked.

Ryan said, "that can't hurt, I guess, just one."

Juan poured each of them a glass, then he reached out to touch their glasses with his in a toast. "To my new American amigos. May your time at my club tonight be memorable. Cheers."

During the next half hour Juan learned as much as he could about his guests. Also, he was generous in sharing information about the club, Reynosa and himself. He was married, but his wife lived in Pharr, a border town on the United States side and he saw her only on weekends. They had several grown children. Several times he placed his hand on Terri's arm in a familiar way. She never moved it out of his reach. This was not lost on Ryan who had mixed feelings about what he was seeing.

Two more dancers had performed. Neither of them to the degree that the first dancer did, however. After three glasses of champagne, the club didn't seem as frightening as it had earlier. Most of the conversation was between Terri and Juan. That gave Ryan the opportunity to watch the action in the club that wasn't on the stage. He saw that some couples went into the alcoves. Most of them closed the drapes but one wasn't very careful and he could see that the woman stripped and then sat on the man's lap. Well she didn't just sit on the man's lap, at least she didn't just sit still on his lap, she rubbed her ass against his groin.

He also noticed that there seemed to be a never ending parade of couples ascending and descending the staircase against the far wall. They had been there long enough for him to realize that the visits upstairs lasted from fifteen minutes to more than half an hour. He was fascinated with what he saw.

Terri had to admit that she was having fun. The champagne was good, though she wasn't an expert on champagne by any means. It was fun being in this naughty place. More than once she felt Juan press his hip against hers. It could have been an accident, though she doubted it. It couldn't have been an accident when his ankle came in contact with hers and didn't move but pressed against her ankle until she moved her leg out of the way.

Juan saw that Ryan was interested in everything that was taking place around them. "The girls each have their own room upstairs," He explained. "What happens behind the closed doors is none of my business. Well it is my business because they have to give me half but I don't care what they do."

"What do they do?" Asked Terri with real interest.

"Oh, my dear. You know what they do. They do what men and women are supposed to do to each other." He paused, took a sip, smiled and said, "they make love, they have intercourse they perform fellatio and cunnilingus," then he coarsened his vocabulary, "they fuck, they suck, they eat each other. Very healthy don't you think?"

"You don't need to be crude." Terri said.

"Ya, Juan, we get the picture," said Ryan rushing to her defense.

"I didn't mean to offend. Call me a direct man, a very direct man." He glanced at his watch and said, "I need to check on something in the office. Will you wait here for me?"

Terri looked at Ryan but didn't get a reaction, then said, "we'll wait a few minutes for you."

Juan stood up, turned to Ryan and said, "If you see anything you like, anything at all, be my guest. Remember what I told you, everything is on the house."

No sooner had he left than a new ice bucket with another bottle of champagne was brought to the table. Terri was already feeling a nice glow. She realized she better be careful and nurse her drinks from now on.

"What do you think of this place?" Ryan asked.

"I'm not sure. I guess it's just about the most wicked place in the whole world. I never thought I would ever be in such a place. What do you think?"

"Same thing. Jay had actually warned me about Reynosa."

"You didn't say anything to me about that. Why didn't you say something?"

He didn't have a chance to answer because a tall very striking brunette came to their table. Ryan hadn't seen her before as he had monitored the activities of everyone within his sight. If he had seen her he would surely have remembered because she was so stunning and very different than any other woman he had seen there. She was already lowering herself to the empty chair next to Ryan when she asked, "mind if I join you?"

bobfr
bobfr
1,272 Followers