Boystown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bobfr
bobfr
1,281 Followers

Before either Terri or Ryan could say a word she introduced herself. "I'm Pat."

"But you're not . . . you're not." Terri was stumbling over her words.

Pat laughed, "no, I'm not Mexican. Like you, I'm an American, true and blue. I live in Corpus Christi and work here when I want to. There are three or four of us here that are pretty much in the same boat."

"What boat is that?" Asked Terri with real interest. She was oblivious to what was happening on the stage or anyplace else in the club. She was now riveted on every word that Pat spoke.

Pat laughed. "I guess the boat of life. I'm married, have been for nearly twenty years. We have three children. I've been coming here for five years. My husband lost his virtue in one of the rooms upstairs during a spring break his senior year in high school. He suggested that I get a job like this to keep me happy and help with the family budget." She lit a cigarette, inhaled deeply then said, "it's a long, long story. I won't bore you with the details."

Terri thought that Pat was very beautiful. She was wearing a black silk, slip dress and black heels. She wondered how Pat could possibly have been married for twenty years. "If you've been married for twenty years, you must be . . ."

"I'll be forty-one in September and I'm proud of it. I didn't catch your names by the way."

Ryan said, "we're Ryan and Terri. We ran into Juan in Progresso. He invited us over."

Pat chuckled. "He does that every time he goes over there. Sometimes the people show up, most of the time they don't. What do you think of the place?"

"I'm not sure," answered Terri. "This whole area is so strange."

"That's boystown for you. But, you're right it is strange. Most border cities have a boystown. The locals call it the red zone, the zona rosa. There are several clubs like this one. Men can come here, have a drink or two, watch the dancers, have a lap dance or, if they want, they can go upstairs with a lady. By they way, in case you hadn't noticed, the majority of the men here are American. I would bet that a third of our patrons are military. During spring break we get a lot of college men, as you might imagine. Then there are locals from the Rio Grande valley, they're usually straying husbands. The rest are Mexicans who can afford to come here."

She took another deep drag and continued, "in addition to clubs like this one, there are single cribs lining both sides of each street. The men go there for one purpose only and they don't stay very long. I would say that the cribs are a step down from clubs like this and they are less expensive. Then Pat turned her attention to Ryan. "Ryan, you've been very quiet. What do you think of this place?" She turned on a twenty-four carat smile.

"It's different that's for sure. The first dancer that we saw really got into it. The others seemed a little bored."

"You can never tell how the night will be. It depends on the audience."

"Do you dance?" Terri wanted to know.

"Sometimes. It all depends. Juan is very nice to the American girls, we can pretty much do whatever we want. Every club here has one or two Americans but this place has the most. Word gets around."

"Are you going to dance tonight?" Asked Ryan. No sooner had he asked the question than he felt Terri's swift kick to his shin. He didn't know if she was jealous or she thought his question was inappropriate.

"Do you want me too?" She smiled again at Ryan and in a flirty way, thought Terri.

Ryan didn't want to get kicked again. "I was just curious, that's all.

"May I have a glass of champagne. I hardly ever drink champagne here because usually it's rot- gut. You must be very special, that bottle is from Juan's private stock," she said while pointing to the bottle chilling in the ice bucket. "I happen to know he pays more than $100 a bottle for it."

"Of course you can have a glass. I'm sorry for not offering when you first sat down," said Ryan apologetically.

Pat looked toward the bar, raised her hand and almost instantly the man who had seated them was at the table with a clean glass for Pat. He poured each of them a glass including the empty glass in front of the chair that Juan had been sitting in.

"So Pat, I've been thinking," said Terri. "I wonder why Juan invited us here tonight and why he's wasting $200 worth of champagne on total strangers?"

"Oh that's no mystery. Juan has an eye for the ladies. He loves to have beauties like you sitting at his tables, even if they're not available to his customers. Eye candy, so to speak. If they are available. Then that's a bonus. That's why you're here tonight and not allowed to pay for anything." She turned her attention to Ryan and asked, "do you understand what I mean by anything?"

Ryan thought that he knew. Juan had said the same thing several times. "You tell me," he said.

"Well what is it we sell here?" Then she answered the rhetorical question. "We sell booze. You're not to pay for booze. We sell food, though it's not really very good. Tortilla chips and salsa is about all I can recommend. You're not to pay for food. And, we sell entertainment, the dances and the shows. You're not to pay for the entertainment, no cover charge for you. Let's see, oh yes, we also sell lap dances in the alcoves. You're not to pay for lap dances. But, I guess what we mostly sell here are services, intimate services that are provided upstairs. Ryan you're not to pay for any of our services if you decide to go upstairs."

Terri had sensed that this was coming. It seemed obvious to her that Pat was there for Ryan. That she had been sent to their table by Juan. She wondered if they gave off some sort of vibes at Arturo's. Did he get the idea that they were swingers or something? What made him think that they would come to his club? That Ryan would go upstairs with one of the women? And what was Juan thinking about her? Did he want her for himself? Did he think she would take his customers upstairs and as Pat put it, "provide intimate services?" Or as Juan himself had put it crudely, "suck, fuck and eat his customers."

She also thought of the conversation she and Ryan had in bed. He said he wanted to watch her fuck someone. She didn't have a clue how to react to his outrageous suggestion so she bluffed him. She said before that could even be discussed she would have to watch him with a woman. Was she serious? Could she watch him with another woman and not get jealous or angry? Could she watch him with Pat? If Ryan did walk up the stairs, avail himself of Pat's intimate services, then could she be with a man, a man who wasn't her husband? Could she take the hand of one of the men here and lead them up the stairs. She never imagined that anything like that was possible. Now, she wasn't so sure.

Ryan felt totally out of control. His wife was sitting on one side of him, a beautiful prostitute was seated on the other side. The whore was holding her champagne glass in one hand while her other hand was under the table on his thigh. He didn't have time to think about it though because Juan had returned.

"So I see you have met lovely Patricia," he said as he sat down next to Terri. "Did Pat tell you that it was five years ago that I met her and her husband at Arturo's?"

"No she didn't. She told us that her husband suggested she work here," said Terri. She saw that Pat had looked away as they talked about her.

"True, true enough," said Juan. "But it was after they spent a night here with us. Do you remember dear?" He asked Pat.

"I remember." She answered softly.

Terri turned to Pat and said, "I thought you said your husband lost his virginity up those stairs."

It wasn't Pat but Juan who explained. "That's true he did. It was before I owned the club though and it had a different name then. A coincidence, or maybe it was fate that I spotted them in Arturo's. Anyway, I think it was about two weeks after that night that Pat came here by herself and went to work. I wasn't surprised when she showed up. I have a thing about women, a special feeling about certain women," he said as he turned and stared into Terri's eyes. "Instinctively, I just know the ones who are hot. The ones who love sex. The women who have potential. The ones who like a place like this place."

Juan turned to Pat. "The night that you and your husband came the first time. Do you remember how many tricks you turned?"

Pat didn't have to think about it for a second. "Seven."

My God, thought Terri, when Juan talked about understanding women was he talking about her? Does he know me better than I know myself? she wondered. She was feeling more relaxed. Partly due to the champagne but also because she was getting used to this place. Also, Pat made her feel less threatened than she had before Pat joined them. However, she was also feeling flushed and excited. Her heart was pounding, it was harder to breathe.

Juan leaned over and whispered in her ear, "you look very lovely tonight my dear."

"Thank you."

Ryan couldn't hear what Juan whispered. While he and Terri were sitting next to each other they were leaning slightly away towards Pat for him and towards Juan for Terri. Anyone who saw the four people at the table would think that Pat was with Ryan and Juan and Terri were a couple.

Again, Juan leaned over to Terri, placed his lips near her ear and asked, "are you wearing anything under your dress?"

Terri knew that she should have been offended. She knew that she should lean back and exclaim, "that's none of your business." But she didn't. She knew that she shouldn't have had the last glass of champagne. What she did was place her mouth near the older Mexican's ear and say, "no, I'm not wearing anything under my dress."

Pat turned to Ryan and asked, "does it bother you to have Juan hit on your wife?"

"She's a big girl. She can do anything she wants."

Pat continued, "are you swingers?"

Ryan couldn't help it, he laughed at the question before he said, "us? Far from it. No this is about as different from our life in Dallas as anything could be."

The club was filling up. However, only two women were sitting at the tables with men, Pat and Terri. None were leaning against the walls or sitting on bar stools as they had been when Ryan and Terri arrived. Except for the dancer and Pat and Terri all of the others must be either upstairs or in the alcoves thought Terri. The music was louder and the crowd more raucous than it had been.

Juan glanced at his Gold Rolex wristwatch and saw that it was 11:30. It was the moment of truth. Time to get this show on the road. "Pat, why don't you show Ryan around?"

Pat stood up and extended her hand to Ryan who hadn't budged. He didn't know what to do or say. He looked at Terri who seemed to be frowning slightly. He said, "I'm fine right here."

He could have been knocked off his chair when Terri leaned over and whispered so that neither Juan or Pat could hear, "do you remember what we talked about? Do you remember your fantasy?"

"Of course I do," he whispered back to her.

"Do you also remember my condition? You don't need to answer, I know you do. Go have fun with Pat."

"What about you? I can't leave you here. My God, Terri remember where you are."

"I'll be just fine. I can take care of myself. You go on."

There didn't seem to be much else to say. Ryan stood up, took Pat's hand and let her lead the way.

Terri wasn't surprised when they walked to the stairway and climbed it. Then, they were gone from her sight.

Chapter 4

Juan was very pleased. It looked like he may have lured another couple into his trap. This time, however, it was obviously the woman who encouraged her man go upstairs. That had never happened before. Now it was all up to Juan. He knew that he would have an hour or so to work his magic. Pat would keep Ryan busy for at least that long. He knew that while Ryan and Pat were together in her room, Ryan wouldn't have time to think about his pretty wife or what she might be doing. He also knew from personal experience that Pat could drive any man crazy. He had never met anyone quite like her. Never, until perhaps now, he thought. The gorgeous blonde sitting next to him was the only woman he had ever met that turned him on as much as Pat did. He was anxious to test her limits.

While Terri had acted brave for Ryan, she sure didn't feel brave now that he was gone. She thought she would be okay with whatever Ryan and Pat did. She didn't think it would affect their marriage. After all, it had been a shared fantasy. And, she had heard that the human brain was the largest and most powerful sex organ. If they had both thought about something like this, was it really so different from actually doing it? She rationalized.

"Let's move closer to the stage," said Juan.

She didn't protest when he stood up and offered her his hand. They walked to the only empty table. As she sat down, she noticed the "reserved" sign on the table. Their glasses and the bucket of champagne were brought to the new location. The crowd was even bigger than the last time she looked around the busy room. Now that Pat was gone, she and the dancer on the stage were the only women she could see. There must have been a hundred anxious men in the club with her vision. The naked dancer was listless as she moved around the stage. Her breasts were very large and not as firm as most of the other dancer's that Terri had seen. The crowd wasn't paying much attention to the dancer.

Juan said a few words in Spanish, loud enough for the dancer and the MC to hear him. The dancer stopped dancing, picked up her dress and left the stage. The music stopped. The MC announced a new dancer. The rhythms were pounding. After a minute or so the room became quieter. Every eye was looking at the curtain. Then it opened and a woman Terri had not seen before glided across the stage and moved to the beat of the music. She was beautiful. A blonde. And, thought Terri, she appeared to also be an American.

Juan confirmed her suspicion. "She is from your country. Her name is Carol and she's been with me about two years now. She's a friend of Pat's, her husband's in the Navy."

Like the other dancers, it didn't take long for Carol to shed her dress. She was truly beautiful. She must have been a trained dancer as she gracefully moved over the small stage. Before the first song had ended she cupped her breasts, tweaked her nipples, dipped a finger between her legs and then sucked it. The crowd was going wild.

When the second song began she dropped to the floor like the other dancers had. She too scooted to the edge of the small stage with her legs parted and dangling to the floor. She didn't need to invite anyone to join her because three black men that had been seated at a nearby tabled swarmed all over her. One was between her legs, one jumped up on the stage and began to kiss her and the third began to play with her breasts.

Terri knew that her cheeks were red and her breathing ragged. She thought she was losing control. She wished that Ryan were here with her but he wasn't because she had sent him away with Pat.

Pat and Ryan walked to the end of the hall at the top of the landing. Pat put a key in the lock, turned it and opened the door. "Come on in, sit down and make yourself comfortable."

Ryan didn't need to be told where to sit because there was only one place, the small bed.

Pat had one job to do and that was to take Ryan's mind off his wife for the next hour. To do that she needed to get his attention and keep it. She lifted the hem of her slip dress up over her thighs, her pussy and then over her head. She wasn't wearing underwear. She turned for him, smiled and asked , "do you like it?"

He wasn't exactly sure if "it" was her entire body, her shaven pussy, or her pretty ass. He was pretty sure that it wasn't her boobs or legs because if it was she would have asked, "do you like them?" Nevertheless, he answered, "you're very beautiful Pat. I like it very much."

"Good," she said as she kicked off her heels and joined him on the small bed. She pushed him down and lowered her lips to his. He didn't expect romance in a Mexican brothel but that's exactly what he got from the pretty American whore. She played him like an instrument. Juan needn't have worried about Ryan being occupied for at least an hour.

What was happening on the stage was getting to Terri. Juan had explained to her that the three black men were regulars. They were American sailors who drove down to Reynosa every payday and left much of their earnings behind at his club. They knew the routine and when Carol danced--which wasn't very often--they and nearly every other man there fought to be with her. They didn't pay for a piece of ass on the stage but they were, in effect, unpaid performers for Juan. Juan found that when there was a hot show the activities upstairs, where the real money was, increased. And the hotter the men were the quicker they finished. The quicker they finished the sooner the girls could be available again, or back in inventory.

Juan put his arm over her bare shoulders, drew her towards him and said, "do you like the show my dear?"

"It's different, I'll say that. Are there shows like this at the other clubs?" She asked.

"Similar. Of course, you would expect me to say that ours is the best. But it really is. Certainly my women are the prettiest. Would you like to dance like that Terri?"

"Oh, no. I'm not much of a dancer." By then Carol was fucking one of the men, sucking another with the third standing naked behind the man fucking her waiting for his turn. Terri had never seen anything like it.

Juan said, "as the saying goes, try it, you might like it." Then, he leaned closer and said, "do you know how much I want to fuck you?"

Terri wasn't surprised by what he said. "Now, now Juan. Play nice, okay?"

"Terri, by now Pat has gotten your husband hard and has his cock in her mouth, or perhaps her cunt or her ass. You and I are sitting here watching Carol get her brains fucked out. Doesn't the thought of your husband with Pat and what you're seeing get to you?"

"Of course it does, I'm a human being. It's just . . . it's just that . . ."

"Tell me my dear, you can tell me."

"I've never been with another man. I've thought about it a lot, of course. But I could never have imagined that when, or if, it were to happen it would be in a place this. I always thought that it would be with someone I was very attracted to." Immediately she knew she had said the wrong thing.

Juan said, "am I too old for you? Am I not handsome enough for you?"

"Oh no, Juan, it's not that. It didn't come out right. What I meant to say was that I always imagined that if I were ever to be with someone, other than Ryan, I would have to have feelings for that man. The feelings would have to have grown on me, over time, until I had no choice but to succumb. I would have to want to give myself to that person." She realized that she sounded kind of silly considering that she had just pushed her husband off on a women he hadn't known for even an hour.

Juan said, "my dear, I think I can make you find me attractive and I'm sure that I can bring out feelings in you that you never imagined." Then, he took her hand and drew it to his lap.

Terri couldn't believe what she was feeling. She stopped watching the performance and looked at Juan who was smiling at her. Beneath her hand was something that was moving, something alive, something enormous. He still held her wrist and guided her hand up and down his throbbing shaft that was trapped in his pants and seemed to be trying to escape. Terri didn't believe that they came in such a gargantuan size. The sailor that was fucking Carol on the stage was much bigger than Ryan but what was confined in Juan's pants had to be even bigger than the cock that was plunging in and out of Carol.

bobfr
bobfr
1,281 Followers