Bra Shop Visit From a BBW

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twoup
twoup
765 Followers

"Ok then time to measure," said Felicity a matter factually suddenly stopping the stroking.

Precum was now oozing freely from my cock head pooling on my six pack.

Felicity placed one end of the tape beside my balls and slowly ran the tape up my shaft. Finally she reached the tip and bent over to inspect the final measurement. Her gigantic tits fell down, way down coming to rest on me.

"Liar, how big did you say you were?" demanded Felicity.

"!4 inches, I'm sure its 14 inches, Cathy..." I said turning to Cathy for support.

"He is, he's 14 inches I measured him just last week," replied Cathy, the other girls giggling in the back ground at the though of their boss measuring her husband's cock.

"Well it's not 14 inches is it. No, its fucking 15 inches of pulsating throbbing cock!!" yelled Felicity clearly happy with the outcome.

Shit I thought. I knew that my cock felt like it was about to burst. It was truly aching like never before. Every time I focused on Felicity's body from her massive tits to her big bum to her wide hips my cock would throb harder. The only relief I could get was to stroke my cock but inevitably sent me closer to blowing a huge load.

As I proceeded to stroke my cock Felicity removed her panties, god she was beautiful and BIG but oh so sexy. She slinked over to me on her hands and knees her back arched her massive melons hanging down almost rubbing on the floor her big butt stuck up in the air her long black hair cascading over her shoulders her eyes focussed on mine her mouth ajar her tongue licking her pouting lips. Oh fuck she looked so hot. Finally she reached me and starting with my cock she slowly tantalisingly licked my cock from the tip to the base before running her tongue over my balls. Without pausing she ran her tongue up my torso over my six pack to my nipples where she bit down hard causing me a both pain and pleasure. From there she continued up to my neck to my mouth where she ran her tongue over my mouth before moving to my ear where she paused and whispered....

"I'm going to fuck you so hard fucking hard, I'm going to pound that horse cock of yours with my big ass so hang on tight baby this is going to be crazy," teased Felicity.

My heart rate must have been close to 200 as raised her body and placed her right nipple in my mouth. I latched on and sucked for all I was worth. The nipple seemed to expand even further and filled my mouth. I reached up and my first touch of her fantastic tits. I was surprised by three things; their weight, size and firmness.

"Hey Cathy I need a hand over here. Can you help me out?" asked Felicity.

"Yeah sure what can I do?" asked Cathy a little tentative.

"I'm going to suck this cock harder than it's ever been sucked before and I want you to hold it up for me, can you do that?" asked Felicity.

"Oh yeah!! Bring it on babe," responded Cathy.

But just as Cathy was about to start Felicity sat back on her haunches and looked around shaking her head. Fuck she was awesome so big but so beautiful. She had a domineering presence which came from both her size and personality.

"Hey, how come the stud and me are the only ones naked here. What the fuck is that all about! Come on get it off ladies, get it all off," demanded Felicity.

Cathy, Chloe and Marissa didn't hesitate. They came forward and stood in front of Felicity and Me and proceeded to undress. Fuck they were all hot as well. Big tits, small waists and tit butts. What a sight, three stunningly beautiful girls with great tits. Felicity sat back bouncing up and down on her haunches clapping and cheering the girls.

"Oh wow, you girls are hot. Look at those big titties of yours. Almost as big as these," boasted Felicity cupping her massive flesh pillows in her hands.

With everyone now naked Cathy did as she was asked to by Felicity. She placed her hand palm down with my cock between her thumb and forefinger. Her thumb was used to push my cock straight up while her fingers wrapped, as best they could, around my huge balls. God she was good at this but the again she had had lots of practice. I've lost count of how many times Cathy ahs wanked me off like this. She loves to hold me with one like this while driving her other hand up and down my massive shaft until it erupts spewing copious amounts of hot cum like a volcano blowing its top. Inevitably in ends with Cathy plastered in cum covered from head to belly in loads of sticky cum. Her tits, which are truly sensational, receive the bulk of the eruption and drips from her hard nipples as she smiles at me through cum soaked lips.

Felicity was lapping up the situation. It seemed that she had us all exactly where she wanted us. She walked around proud of her size and sexuality she would often stop, place her hands on her wide hips and sway them from side to side her ample body moving as one.

Finally the show stopped and Felicity stopped playing with us. She regained her position on her hands and knees and placed her mouth over my quivering cock which was feeling everyone of it 15 inches. Cathy looked on in awe as Felicity slowing lowered her mouth further and further down my shaft. After she had devoured six inches Cathy looked at me as if to say how much further she can go. Well we were all about to find out.

Slowly but surely inch by inch she took more and more until only 5 inches remained outside her mouth. But that was all she would manage but she did bob up and down taking the 10 inches expertly again and again. I was sweating profusely trying desperately to hold back my eruption.

That was it, I could take no more!! I tapped on Felicity's shoulder and as she looked at me I told her that I was about to erupt. She just nodded and took hold of Cathy's hand squeezing it tighter suggesting that she wanted Cathy to squeeze every last bit of cum out of me. Cathy responded by doing exactly that and I could feel my balls tighten pumping cum up my shaft.

"Oh fuck Felicity here it cums, oh fuck I'm going cum!!" I panted.

Felicity just kept on sucking although she was now also squeezing her own massive melons.

"U U U uuuuuuuuuughhhhhh shit I'm cumming babe I'm fucking cumming!!" I screamed unloading in Felicity's mouth.

I couldn't believe how hard I was cumming. My cock was aching with the torrent of cum it was unleashing in Felicity who unbelievablely was swallowing as much as she could. Finally she removed her mouth as yet another blast exited my cock sailing through the air before impacting her beautiful face.

"Oh goody, keep cumming big boy I love it. I LOVE IT!!" screamed Felicity.

"Sure babe, keep pumping that cock and I'll keep cumming....." I gasped.

"On my titties babe, shoot it all over these great big juggs, cover my melons in your hot spunk you horse cocked stud!" demanded Felicity.

I obliged in spades launching load after load on her massive tits which now dripped in cum which fell onto her belly. Felicity scooped it up and licked it from her fingers with one hand and rubbed it into her stomach with the other. Her skin glistened as the cum got into every part of her torso.

Finally my eruption subsided although Felicity was sure to squeeze every last drop from it before let my cock thud back onto my chest.

Exhausted but unbelievable satisfied I wondered what was to come next from this larger than life sex goddess. Thankfully it wouldn't be long before I was to find out.

"Holy shit! That was fucking unbelievable," yelled Chloe.

"Shit yeah, did you see Brad shoot it all over Felicity's tits. That was awesome!" added Marissa.

"Yeah looks like I got him just a little worked up didn't I," teased Felicity.

I was slowly recovering from what had just happened and focussed on what Felicity was up to. She was going around to each of the girls taking their hands and massaging her cum soaked tits with them. God this was erotic. Felicity was totally dominating events. It was like she had us all mesmerised willing to do exactly as she wanted. And what she wanted was my big cock.

"Hey big boy recovered yet? I hope so because I have a few things planned for you," said Felicity wickedly laughing loudly.

I began to sit up but she planted her right foot on my chest and pushed me back down.

"Not so fast stud, stay right where you are," said Felicity in a dominating don't fuck with me tone.

Before I new what was happening Felicity had straddled my face and was slowly lowering herself onto my face. Maybe it was because of her size or maybe because I had been focussing on her gigantic tits but it was only now that I realised her pussy was completely shaven, smooth as silk, mmmm mmmm. I was getting that light headed feeling again as blood raced to my cock which immediately responded by slowly rising from my chest and abdomen.

Cathy knew how much I love to eat pussy and I knew that she would be envious of what was occurring right before eyes. She loved the feeling of my tongue exploring her, reaching in and exploring those places that made her scream in ecstasy, her body racked by climax after climax. Even though I couldn't see her as my face was now enveloped by Felicity's thighs and butt I knew that Cathy would be driving her fingers deep within her pussy wishing it was her that was sitting on my face and not Felicity. As for the other girls I could only imagine what they were up to although I had a sneaky suspicion that they would be pleasuring each other. Turns out they were well and truly into a 69 eating each others pussy.

"Come on you big stud, I hope your tongue is in proportion to your cock!!" laughed Felicity now grinding her pussy into my face. I could even talk so I just drove my tongue deeper and deeper before beginning to suck as hard as I could causing Felicity to buck and grind even harder.

As I couldn't see the others Felicity took it upon herself to give a running commentary which was very good of her.

"Oh Brad you should see your naughty little wife over there. Did you know that she can fit her hand in her little pussy!" said Felicity.

I managed to raise Felicity off my face just enough to be able to speak.

"You know when I met her there was no way she would have been able to do that but now after fucking this big cock for a few months she has no trouble, isn't she just a little darling!" I replied.

Felicity shut me up by shoving her pussy back into my face which was smeared with her pussy juice.

Felicity who up until now had been sitting upright bouncing up and down suddenly lurched forward and grabbed my huge shaft and after giving it a few quick double handed strokes she wrapped her massive tits around it and started giving herself the biggest tit fuck of her life. She squeezed her tits tightly together and wanked my cock slowly but firmly.

I was in heaven, the feeling was sensational and I momentarily stopped tonguing her pussy which brought this retort from Felicity.

"Oh no, don't you dare stop eating me. Do you hear me! You tongue fuck me stud or I'll rip your cock right off with these tits," yelled a clearly desperate Felicity who continued to pound my cock with long hard strokes.

Holy shit I thought, I think she might actually do just that so I quickly started licking, sucking and nibbling her pussy.

"Oh god, that's better!! Oh god your good, suck my clit you big stud, uuhh uhh Oh God I'm cumming, I'm fucking cumming," groaned Felicity.

Boy was she cumming!! I was nearly drowning in her sweet pussy juice which was flowing freely all over my face.

She wasn't the only one. I could hear both Marissa and Chloe screaming as they brought each other off next to us.

I tried to lift Felicity's ass up off my face. I loved doing this with Cathy. Grabbing hold of her tiny ass I would lift it up and hold her pussy gaping open in front of me and delving into her, finishing her off as she reached the pinnacle of her climax. This time I tried to do the same with Felicity but found her ass just too big. Her thighs were wrapped around me and there was no way I could hold her up so I just kept eating her as she ground her pussy into me harder and harder as she climaxed again and again.

Finally Felicity's orgasms subsided and she slowly eased herself off me. I was a mess, pussy juice dripping from the corners of my mouth, my tongue aching from the lashing it had just given to this big beauty. As we all regained our composure and caught our breath it was Felicity who once again took charge.

"OK, now that was good as an entrée. Now for the main course!! Get over here and fuck me you big dicked stud. I want it bad. I want that monster cock to stuff me good and hard," panted Felicity.

I too had had enough playing around. It was time this girl got it good and hard and I was about to make sure she got it!!

"So babe how do you want take this/" I said holding my cock firmly by the base its shaft pulsating and throbbing pointing ominously in Felicity's direction.

"Ooh, you mean you are going to stick that big thing in my tiny little pussy. Oh dear its so big, what if it hurts or something," she teased almost daring me to stick it into her and split her half.

OK I had had enough this big girl was going scream!

"Get on your knees, let me see that big ass of your in the air and your tits hang down to the floor. Fuck I'm going to pound your pussy soooooo hard your going to wish you had never asked for it," I yelled no losing it all together.

"Oh Brad, be careful! Remember what happened last time a girl got you so worked up. She ended up in hospital after you fucked her with your mighty big cock," begged Cathy.

"Yeah I do, but Felicity deserves," I answered.

Felicity just got on her hands and knees and stuck her big ass up in the air, her back arched, her monster tits hanging all the way down to the floor.

"OK stud, if you think your up to it get over here and fuck me hard, and I don't mean any of that oh ah soft fucking you do with Cathy. I man some real grunt fucking like I need," demanded Felicity.

Cathy was shocked by what she was hearing coming out of Felicity's mouth.

I walked over to Felicity and kneeled down behind her my 15 inch cock pulsating obscenely between us. I reached forward and stuck my hand into her dripping pussy inserting two then three and finally my whole hand into her gaping snatch. Fuck she is big maybe she will take this like she said.

""Mmmm, that's good but I hope your cock is bigger than your hand!" teased Felicity.

"Oh you little bitch! My cock is going to fill you like you've never been filled before," I promised.

"Oh I hope so. I hope that big cock is going to shaft me hard and long and pound me like a naughty girl deserves," said Felicity.

I removed my and placed them on her big hips. I wasn't use to such big hips and big waist. Cathy's hips and waist are tiny compared to Felicity's and I felt a little guilty as I really enjoyed the feel of this bigger girl. Usually I am hesitant thinking of the damage that my big cock might do to the girl but this time was different. I just wanted to fuck her sooooo hard and I didn't give a damn if it made her squeal!!

"Get ready babe, here it comes. Oh god I want to fuck you so hard it hurts," I groaned.

"Oh yeah baby, fuck me hard, promise me you'll fuck me hard," she pleaded as my cock made its first venture into her pussy.

"Don't worry about that one honey, I can promise you that you will never have been fucked like this before," I answered.

I cut the talk short there but thrusting my cock into her intent to make my presence felt and take control of the situation which up till now had been the domain of this hot big chick Felicity.

I gripped her hips and pulled her back as I thrust forward watching my great big thick cock disappear into her. Normally I would have to take this part easy careful not to hurt the poor girl who was not used to feeling her pussy stretched so wide. But not this time my cock was easily sliding in. It was like my cock was being enveloped by a warm glove. The fit was firm but not tight. It was so good not to have that feeling of trying to squeeze a baseball bat into a garden hose!

Just as I working up a nice rhythm I was surprised by what came next.

Felicity reached around and slapped me on the ass and yelled out...

"Starting fucking me hard like you promised you would. I don't want some limp dicked effort. Now get that ass into gear and put it to good use by pounding that great big cock of yours. Surely you can fuck harder that that!!" screamed Felicity.

Oh god what was she? A fucking alien who had come to earth to fuck me to death! I could only respond by fucking her even harder. Pulling my cock out until the head was about to be removed before thrusting it all the way in. Soon all 15 inches were deeply inside her and I was taking massive thrusts. Finally this was having some effect as Felicity started moaning and buck on my cock. Never before had I hammered a girl this hard. The harder I went the harder she wanted it. Soon I was sweating profusely. It was pouring of me dripping down my chest over my abs to my cock and balls. This had an amazing effect. As I slammed into Felicity the sweat would combine with her juices so that as my massive cum loaded balls slap her hard and make a loud noise almost like I was slapping her with my open hand.

"Oooh I like that. Is that your big bull balls slapping against my ass is it. Mmmmm now that's the sound of sex I like!!" moaned Felicity.

Fuck is there anything I could to satisfy this big lass? Not only could she easily accommodate my 15 inches of pulsating cock she had tremendous control of her pussy and each time she rocked back onto me taking it fully in she would squeeze her pussy hard and clamp onto my cock before slowly leaning forward squeezing the life from me. Fuck, I didn't know how much more of this I could take.

I looked over at Cathy to see her reaction. The look on her face had changed from initially a very confident 'my man is going to fuck you senseless' to a worried 'oh my fucking god I think she's killing him!' look.

The other girls were just going off all together screaming obscenities like "fuck her, fuck her big fat ass right off, give it to Brad, screw her ass off". I did my best to do what they said but I must admit I didn't know how much longer I could hold off pumping gallons of cum that was welling up in my balls.

Just as I thought I would explode Felicity stopped, leaned forward releasing my cock which was glistening in her juices and throbbing widely. Was that it, had she had enough, had I defeated her, could she take no more?

Oh no, Felicity wasn't done not by a long shot. She turned around and pushed me to the ground and straddled me. What a sight it was looking up I could see her pussy still gaping from the fucking I had just given her, her juices dripping onto my chest. Next I could see her heaving massive melons. God they were big. Her nipples as hard as teak protruding from her 52 inch tits. Finally her pretty face now flushed but still gorgeous.

"Now for the finale Brad. You got to fuck me, now I get to fuck you!" she teased.

"What do you have in mind?" I asked nervously.

"This!!" she replied as she lowered herself onto me one hand grabbing my shaft and guiding it into her pussy.

Felicity slowly engulfed my prick and placed her hands on my abs and in doing so pushed her massive tits together making the most amazing cleavage I had ever seen. Having settled onto my prick she commenced raining and lowering herself faster and faster. God she was fit. Soon she removed her hands from my abs and placed them on her hips and continued to fuck me. It was like I was her personal fuck stick. Felicity was working up an unbelievable rhythm with her huge gigantic tits now bouncing uncontrollably. As she lowered herself onto my cock they would bounce up around her face and as she raised herself up they would bounce down to her waist. The added weight of these massive melons meant that she could slam me with unbelievable force.

twoup
twoup
765 Followers