Bra Shop Visit From a BBW

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twoup
twoup
768 Followers

"Oh god babe, you're killing me!!" I screamed.

"Hang in there you big stud I'm about to cum so don't you go soft on me yet you hear!" yelled Felicity now slamming me with renewed vigour.

"babe, are you OK?" asked Cathy shocked by the sight.

"Yeah, yeah I think so but I don't know how much more I can take," I gasped.

"Oh shit, oh fucking hell I'm cumming!! Give it me baby, blast your cum cannon deep inside me, oh fuuuucckk!!" screamed Felicity now squeezing her massive juggs

I couldn't hold back any more either and unloaded deep inside her pumping load after load deep inside her. Soon Felicity extracted herself and lay beside me pumping my convulsing cock squeezing more shots of cum from it which arched through the air landing n her face and tits.

After a dozen or so shots I w as well and truly done. Felicity was a mess both physically and mentally. She was panting like a dog with cum dripping from her face, tits and hair.

"No more. No more I can't. That's it I need a break," I gasped.

"What, a break! That was good, I might even go as far to say outstanding. I haven't had as good a hard a fuck before but you haven't even fucked me in the ass yet and I looooove to be fucked up the ass!" replied Felicity running her hands over her ample buttocks.

The looks on the girls faces was sensational as the reality of what they had just heard sunk in. You could almost see them mentally picturing a 15 inch cock being stuffed up their tiny little asses. Their pretty little faces cringed at the very thought.

God even the thought made my cock ache. It even started to get a bit hard but although the mind was willing the body just wasn't up to butt fucking this amazing woman. That would have to wait for another day.

Felicity just looked Cathy in the eye and said "Get me a new, this ones broken." Then she released my cock to thud back onto my chest.

I just lay there exhausted. Happy, but well and truly fucked. The girls were in awe of Felicity and sexual stamina. Just then the door opened and in walked Seb the massively endowed male model who sports an 18 inch cock.

"Hey! What the fuck is this?" asked Seb.

"You wouldn't believe it if I told you," replied Cathy.

"Mmmmm, looks like my ass fucking just walked in the door," smiled Felicity.

But that is another story....

If you want to hear what happened next when Felicity takes on big Seb in a some serious ass fucking please let me know.

twoup
twoup
768 Followers