Bracken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,673 Followers

What a strange sight this must have been to anyone who could see. But who else can move or see when I have stopped time? By the side of a river, overhung with willows, a beautiful naked girl is on her knees in the sunshine apparently sucking the penis of a naked man whilst beside him stands an equally naked, equally erect but motionless man. A strange tableau.

Easing in and out, feeling the warm sun on my back and the warmth of Vickie's mouth I brought myself almost to climax: so close that I felt a pre-climax spurt of semen leave my cock and enter Vickie's mouth. Tempting though it was to complete the exercise I withdrew, bent down and kissed her open lips. Returning to my hiding place I watched the resumption of active life as Keith pushed his penis into Vickie's mouth so recently vacated by my own cock. I had had to make my own movement but Keith was more fortunate as Vickie pushed her own mouth backwards and forwards along his shaft, momentarily holding him at the ring, joining shaft to glans, between her lips before once more endeavouring to swallow as much of his cock as she could.

Vickie let the cock drop from her mouth and smiled up at Keith. Once more she sucked his penis into her mouth. She gave several vigorous sucks on it, released it, and said, "better now? Shall we go swim together?"

Keith slid into the water, picked Vickie up off the bank and carried her out into the water. Swimming was not on his mind. He kissed her and eased her into the water, he parted her legs, moved his hands to her shoulders and slid his penis into her. Keith stood on the bed of the river with Vickie's legs either side of his hips, his cock embedded into her and he supported her by holding on to her under her shoulders. Vickie's arms stretched out either side of her and she arched her breasts upwards, the droplets of water glistening on them in the sunshine. Keith's bottom moved forwards and backwards as he slid in and out of Vickie.

I moved in for a closer look but took the precaution of stopping time before stepping closer. Keith and Vickie might otherwise have been rather put off by the sudden appearance of a naked and very erect man on the bank behind them! Stepping into the water I waded over to them. With time stopped not only were Keith and Vickie frozen in time but so too were the insects dancing across the water and the water itself. As I waded through I pushed the water out of my way but with time stopped it did not run back into the space I had vacated. Behind me therefore I left a trench of air through the water. Reaching the couple I gently unclasped Keith's hands from around Vickie's shoulder blades and pulled him backwards. His penis was fully embedded in Vickie and as I pulled him backwards his shaft slipped easily out of her making a plopping sound. I laid Keith out of the way and turned to look at Vickie. Naturally (or unnaturally) she had not moved but was lying, well I suppose the best description is voluptuously, backwards with her legs wide apart partly surrounded by water and partly exposed where Keith had been pressed against her. I knelt down close between her thighs with my face inches from her sex. The lips were swollen and wet, her clitoris prominent and extended. Vickie was clearly aroused. Normally a girl's vagina is not distended but is flat: only when penetrated by a man's penis or some artificial penis such as a dildo or banana does it become distended. Because of the time stop, and my extraction of Keith's penis from its pocket, Vickie's vagina was distended and indeed formed a mould of Keith's penis. Would my penis distend it further or would I find myself failing to touch the sides: in other words was I bigger or smaller than Keith in the wedding tackle department?

I realised I would have to be careful not to be too rough with Vickie otherwise I could push her too far across the river or under the water and be unable to re-arrange the lovers as if nothing had happened. Carefully I stood and position my cock at Vickie's entrance. Gently, very gently I pushed in. Inch by inch I pushed forward until Vickie's golden pubic curls were against my own. I thought I'd met a bit of resistance at the last half inch so, perhaps, I was indeed a bit longer than Keith. I had not brought a tape measure and in any case it is not my hobby to measure other bloke's cocks!

Yesterday I had come twice in Vickie but each time immediately after Keith: this time I would come first and he could come after. I took hold of Vickie's hips to prevent her moving too much and thrust gently in and out of her. Not surprisingly I soon felt myself close to coming, after all I had after all recently had the stimulation of pushing in and out of her mouth, I pulled out and rested my penis on her golden hairs. Looking down I admired the sight. Vickie's golden curls, her pink slit just visible through them and resting upon it my own cock, head bulbous and inflamed shining wet with Vickie's secretions, a suggestion of semen showing creamy white at the opening of the urethra.

Dipping my knees I pushed back into Vickie. I looked down and watched as just the head of my penis came in and out of her vagina. It was too much, too sexual, I felt the tightening of my scrotum and the first pulse of semen. With stronger strokes I pushed in and out of Vickie emptying myself in her warm wetness. Breathing hard I slowed to a stop. I stood there in the sunshine very content. As my penis softened I pulled out and watched a trickle of semen as it slowly ran out of her and down towards her bottom.

Leaving Vickie I lifted Keith up and back into position. Reaching down I took hold of his hard penis and inserted it back into Vickie pushing it along the canal now further moistened by my own ejaculation. It was rather like inserting a dildo into Vickie. I moved Keith's arms back under Vickie and hoped they were reasonably close to being back into position and wouldn't collapse or fall over. It would not do for Vickie to discover she had been inseminated without Keith having come.

Looking back from the bank the sight was a little odd. The lovers were joined together in copulation but around them were a mess of trenches of air in the water. I reasoned as soon as I started time these would fill with water but the turbulence around them would be unexpected for the couple. Hopefully the vigorous movements of their bodies, that I had arrested for perhaps ten out of time minutes, would hide much of the water movement.

Regaining my hiding place I restarted time. Despite a sudden froth of water around them the pace of Keith's thrusting did not falter and he did not lose his grasp of Vickie. Pulling Vickie up tight to his chest she rode his cock, Keith lifting her up and down on his penis. Mutual gasps followed by a slowing of pace indicated they had both reached orgasm. Separating they swum around for a time before lying down on the bank to rest and dry in the sunshine.

It was only after they had dressed and headed back up the hill that I left my hiding place. Once again I entered the water and swam around to cool enjoying the feel of the soft water on my naked body.

Sometime later I too climbed the hill and set off after Keith and Vickie. Restored by my swim my interest in sex was returning and I felt a strong desire to come in Vickie's mouth before the conclusion of the weekend. I was hopeful that, before the afternoon was out, they would have sex again. I needed first to find them and then ensure I had the opportunity.

It was not until well into the afternoon that I caught up with them. The weather had remained glorious and the walking was superb. I had been thinking back to yesterday and how I had first seen them and been able to observe them in the bracken. I was now once again walking through bracken in a dip in the hills. I was a little concerned that I might have missed them. It would be easy to walk past them if they had left the main path and wandered off into the concealment of the bracken or perhaps down the hillside to a hidden place.

As the path curved I suddenly came upon them just a little ahead of me on a side track into the bracken. We exchanged the usual greetings and comments about the good weather as I passed. I noticed Keith looking slightly sheepish and Vickie giggling her greeting. As they were off the main track I could not see but was confident that whilst dressed from the waist up, below this they were naked.. Whilst Vickie waved with her left hand, her right hand stayed out of view and I strongly suspected she was, as yesterday, leading Keith by his penis.

Once out of sight I stopped time and walked back to where they were. Coming up the side track behind them I saw that my summation had been correct. Two pink bottoms were ahead of me and squeezing past Vickie I saw that she did indeed have Keith's erect cock firmly in her hand. Moving into the bracken and concealing myself I was able to watch them walk by. Vickie's hand was gently pulling Keith's foreskin up and down as they walked.

"Nearly caught back there, what if he had seen us?"

"Don't be silly, Keith, this is fun, I feel so naughty like this walking along." She turned to face Keith and kissed him on the mouth. Dropping to her knees she looked carefully at his penis before reaching up and taking his balls in the palm of her hand. She lifted his distended scrotum up and down as if weighing his balls.

"Seems plenty in here for me!" She said before engulfing his penis head in her mouth. Rising, she once more took hold of his now wet cock, and pulled him on down the path. After a bit I followed.

I caught up with them concealed in the bracken. Keith was lying down on his back with Vickie on top facing his feet with her sex firmly planted on his face. She in turn had his cock in her mouth in the classic "69" position. I bent down to examine the couple. It was difficult to see much of Keith's face so buried was he in Vickie's sex. All I could see was his chin sticking out from her golden pubic hair. Vickie had Keith's cock buried half way into her mouth. Her eyes were closed in concentration and one hand cupped his scrotum. Her breasts were hanging free and I took the opportunity to fondle them swinging them gently from side to side as I pulled on her nipples.

Removing my clothes I, once again, carefully hid myself in the bracken ensuring my view was good. Given their involvement in each other I could probably have stood at the side and watched them and not been noticed! Restarting time, movement and sound flooded back. Not just the sound of birds and insects but slurping and sucking sounds from the two lovers. Suddenly Vickie sat up put both her hands to her breasts pulling hard at her nipples as she rocked to and fro on Keith's face. Her eyes were closed, her mouth open and her face contorted with orgasm. She sat still with eyes closed for quite a time before she got off Keith and his very wet face came into view. Vickie bent down and kissed him on the lips. "Wow that was strong, I've certainly made your face all wet: you taste of me!" She licked his face and giggled. Turning she looked down at his groin where his hard penis still rose.

"Well that needs seeing to. Now where do you want to come? I have a variety of well appointed places for you to shoot your cum. Do you want to come in the proper place, in my bottom, on my tits or in my mouth?" Before Keith could reply to this most attractive offer naughty Vickie went on, "It's very hot I think I need a drink so I want you to come in my mouth." Keith stood up with his cock sticking out in front of him. Vickie dropped to her knees and took him into her mouth. Watching from my concealment my own penis was rigid with anticipation. I risked a slow movement of my hand and began to rub it. Keith's penis pushed in and out between Vickie's lips. He slowed, "Nearly coming Vickie. Just let me rest a moment on your tongue. No don't tickle."

I could see Vickie's pink tongue dart out and lick across the underside of Keith's sensitive penis head.

"Oh, too late, I'm going to come." Keith tensed and pushed forward into Vickie's mouth ready to feed her with his semen. His ejaculation was however delayed. Not in his own time but in mine. I saw my chance to come in Vickie's mouth before Keith did and moreover undetected. With time stopped I rose from the bracken and came towards the couple. Carefully I moved Vickie's head and shoulders back off Keith's penis. It slid out of her mouth revealing my timing had been absolutely perfect. Keith was not simply about to come: he was actually coming. The first burst of semen was just leaving his urethra. A glob about half an inch long had opened the urethra and was frozen in its act of spurting into Vickie's mouth. I turned her head, bent and kissed her mouth as yet empty of semen. This would not be the case for long! Gently I pushed my penis once more between her lips but this time with no intention of withdrawing before I came. I found the presence to my right of an ejaculating penis strangely arousing. Pushing into Vickie I found myself resting on her tongue just as Keith had requested. Moving the sensitive underside of my glans across this pink cushion was simply exquisite. I closed my eyes and gave myself to the moment.

Out of time I suppose I was able to enjoy Vickie's mouth for the equivalent of ten minutes before I could no longer resist taking myself over the edge. Wave after wave of semen pumped from me into Vickie's mouth. As I withdrew semen dripped out of her open mouth and down onto her chest. Turning Vickie's mouth I re-attached it to Keith's still ejaculating penis, pushing her head onto the penis to where it had been before I had engaged in my cuckoo activities.

Penis still dripping with semen I returned to my hiding place to watch the final act. I was not greatly surprised to see on restarting time Vickie splutter and pull back from Keith's ejaculating penis. Semen dropped from her mouth as Keith's penis sprang up and away from her lips whilst continuing to pump. Spurts of his semen landing in Vickie's hair and then shooting onto her face and breasts.

"Sorry," Vickie gasped, "I choked, you filled my mouth too quickly. How much of that stuff is in those balls of yours?" She licked around her mouth capturing some of the escaped semen. "It's all over me, you naughty boy, I wanted a sip not a pint." Bending forward Vickie took his softening penis into her mouth and sucked gently on it.

After a time they got themselves together and left. I was amused to see that they still had not put their shorts and skirt back on and the last I saw of them were two pink bottoms walking back into the bracken.

Dressing, I realised I had a long way back the way I had come to the car. Still it would be a perfect late afternoon and evening for walking and I would be able to muse on the sexual activity of the weekend. Would I see Vickie again? Well, I had secured her address from examining her things when I had been in their bedroom yesterday. It might well be that I would, sometime, pay her a visit outside of time.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,673 Followers