Brad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suziesdad
suziesdad
85 Followers

Brad was not due until 9am, so after breakfast Angela went back upstairs to put on her make-up and get dressed. She took off the robe and examined herself in her full-length mirror.

"Not bad for 42!" she thought, "Though I'd like bigger tits like Joan's!"

She went to her closet and picked out a yellow, see-through sundress, she did not bother with underwear again, "too hot," she told herself; secretly she wanted Brad to see and smell her pussy! She had shaved this morning, so she was smooth and stubble-free for him, (Joan told her Brad liked his women smooth.)

After applying her make-up and brushing her hair, she sprayed herself with her new perfume, "Liberty," which she had bought at the mall.

"Appropriate" Joan had said when she bought it, "since this is when we change you from a middle-aged woman to a cougar, and free the inner whore!"

Angela put the dress on; the neckline plunged almost to her nipples, which were still hard. Her breasts looked like two puppies, still firm and pert; they pushed out the dress, showing a large amount of cleavage.

*********

At nine on the dot, there was a knock at the door, Brad stood on the doorstep, He was wearing a white t-shirt, jeans and boots and a smile. Angela could feel Brad's eyes taking in her body. She gave a little shiver of expectation at the blatant way he stared at her breasts, which were exposed by the neckline of the dress, and her crotch, where the material of her dress pressed close.

"Good morning Mrs Keller, looks like it's going to be another hot one!"

"Call me Angela," Angela said, "Mrs Keller sounds a bit formal."

"Okay, Angela it is then! Do you want to show me the garden?" Brad asked. Angela realized that she had been staring at Brad's muscular chest, not paying attention.

"Sorry!" She said smiling, "miles away, the garden's this way."

Angela walked in front of Brad, letting the morning sun shine through the thin material of her dress. She knew Brad would be able to see her ass, and also that she wasn't wearing panties!

Angela smiled to herself, "you slut!" She thought to herself, "Still, it's been alongtime since I had a REAL cock!"

"Here we are" Angela said, pointing to the garden, "it's a bit of a mess I'm afraid."

"That's okay, I'll soon get it looking tidy" Brad said, "it looks like you've got a few fallen trees, I'm going to need my chainsaw."

Angela stood with the sun behind her, Brad could be in no doubt she was naked under the lightweight summer dress, but he made no mention, heading to his pick-up for his chainsaw and tools.

Angela was puzzled, she felt sure Brad had noticed, but he had not said anything! She left Brad to work and went back into the house.

"Maybe a change of outfit might do the trick," Angela thought, and she went upstairs to change.

*********

Contrary to what Angela thought, Brad HAD noticed that she was not wearing any underwear, but he had been too polite to mention the fact. His cock had started to stiffen, and he had struggled to conceal the growing bulge in his jeans, using the chainsaw as an excuse to get away and jack off behind the van!

Her top and shorts were on the bed where she had laid them out ready. She stripped out of her dress, but before getting changed she peeked out of the window overlooking her garden, Brad was hard at work, cutting up the fallen trees. He had his back to her, and she watched as his muscles rippled under his t-shirt, stretching the material.

As Angela watched, Brad stopped to wipe his brow; he took off his visor and ear defenders and stripped off his sweat-soaked t-shirt.

"Oh my!" Angela moaned, her pussy began to get wet and she put one hand down to it, the other she used to squeeze her hardening nipples. Angela began rubbing her clit hard and fast, feeling the familiar sensation of her orgasm approaching. She slipped two fingers inside her pussy and began pumping them in and out, imagining they were Brad's cock. "Ohhh myyy goddd!" she moaned, that feels sooo good!"

Angela continued to masturbate in full view, hoping Brad would look up and see her, but he didn't, so Angela brought herself off, searching out her g-spot with her fingers and making herself come.

"Ohhhh yess, ohhhh fuckkk, ohhh goddd!" she groaned as she came, juices flooded out of her pussy and ran down her legs. Angela cleaned herself up and sprayed herself with perfume. She put on the pink boob tube; it fitted like a second skin, clinging to every curve. Next she put on the shorts, they were the same, looking as though they had been painted on, and they clung to her ass, leaving no room for underwear, not even a thong. Finally, Angela put on the stilettos, they had a strap, which fastened round the ankle, and Angela fastened them tight, so that she didn't stumble outside in the garden.

She looked at herself in the full-length mirror, "my god, I look like a hooker!" Angela gasped, putting a hand to her mouth. "Whatever it takes!" She thought, and, smiling, she headed downstairs.

Angela opened the cooler door and took out a pitcher of lemonade; she put it on a tray with a glass and, hesitating for just a moment; she stepped out of the back door and out into the garden.

"Brad, I've got some lemonade for you" she called, walking towards him. She walked slowly, not just to stop herself stumbling in her heels, but so Brad had time to take in the view. Even from across the garden Angela could see the lust in Brad's eyes.

Brad stood up and stared as Angela teetered towards him; her breasts bounced with every step she took, her ass swayed from side to side, and she had a big smile on her face! Brad put down the spade he was using.

"Mrs Keller..... I mean Angela, you look great!"

"Thank you!" Angela replied, it's new, do you like it?"

As she said this, Angela did a twirl in front of Brad so he could see how tight the shorts were, and how close the top fitted. She arched her back slightly, pushing her breasts out. Then she bent forward, so that the tiny pair of shorts hugged her ass and the material worked its way into the crack. Angela could see the lust in Brad's eyes as he devoured her.

"Oh sure, I love it, my girlfriend Amy hasn't got your figure, she couldn't wear something like that!

At the mention of a girlfriend, Angela's smile faded a little, Brad hurriedly re-assured her.

"Don't worry she's back at college, she won't find out!"

While Brad held the tray, Angela poured the lemonade, all the while never taking her eyes off Brad's bare chest. She stepped closer, inhaling his hot, animal-like aroma and drinking in his muscular torso. Her head spun with the overpowering maleness of him, her pussy was getting wetter by the second, and she did not know if she could hold it together much longer.

She would not have stopped him if he had ripped off her clothes and taken her there and then! Indeed her pussy was crying out for him to do just that. "Here you are," Angela said lightly, although she felt anything but, she felt more as though she would melt in front of Brad, from a combination of the heat, desire for his cock and his lustful gaze. "Have a cold drink, when you're finished bring back the tray."

"Just knock on the screen door and I'll let you in" Angela said over her shoulder as she headed back to the house, her head still spinning and her knees trembling, threatening to fail her on her walk back. It took a few minutes for her to recover her composure, breathing deeply, trying to slow her heart rate, which was threatening to get out of control.

*********

"Whew," Brad whistled to himself, "she is HOT and she needs it bad!" He went back to work after he finished his lemonade, he sweated and strained over a particularly unco-operative stump, but eventually he got it out.

"That's enough for today," he said, "time to wash up." Brad picked up the tray and carried it over to the back porch, he knocked on the screen door, when Angela answered; Brad's mouth fell open and his eyes opened wide!

While Brad had been hard at work, Angela had gone in the house to change, "here goes, she thought, if this doesn't get him going I might as well give up!" She stripped off the boob tube and the shorts, now soaked with her juices, leaving on the heels for now. Taking the corset she put it on, adjusting it until it fitted perfectly, the lightly boned material squeezed her waist, pushing her breasts up until they almost spilled out of the top. Next, she slipped on the thong; the soft material clung to her bare pussy, delineating the sopping lips through it.

Angela began to breathe harshly as the material rubbed against her clitoris, making it harden and rub even more, sending signals to her brain and pussy, which was getting wetter every time she moved. "Oh my god!" She groaned, slipping the material to one side she inserted two fingers into her pussy and began to pump them in and out, soon they were only a blur, until with a loud gasp Angela came once more, her juices soaked the thong but she left it on.

After cleaning herself up, Angela sat down on the bed and removed her shoes. She slid the gossamer-like stockings up her legs, feeling their cool touch, pulling each one tight before snapping on the suspenders to hold them in place. Next, she put the stilettos back on, standing up she looked at herself in the full-length mirror. "I look like a whore," Angela thought, "but for Brad's cock that's what I'll be!" She walked downstairs, a knot of trepidation in her stomach. It went when she saw Brad's reaction.

*********

She had changed into the corset and stockings, completing the outfit with a thong and the stilettos. Brad could not believe what he was seeing, "Mrs Keller... Angela, you look amazing," unable to say anything else, Brad stood there open-mouthed, his cock hardening in his jeans, the bulge getting bigger by the second. "I've brought your tray back" was all he could muster by way of conversation.

"Hello Brad," Angela said seductively, posing sexily (she hoped) on her heels. "Come on in!" and she opened the screen door for him, "I'd better take this off you before you drop it!" Angela said, taking the tray and putting it down on the table.

Angela walked up to Brad, so close she could smell his sweaty aroma, she ran a hand across Brad's muscular chest, "Joan tells me that you provide other "services" as well as gardening!" She husked.

"Only to special clients," Brad managed to gasp past the lump in his throat, which was fast being overtaken by the lump in his pants!

"Am I a special client?" Angela enquired breathily, looking Brad in the eye.

"Of course, any friend of Joan's is a special client!"

"Good, Joan's my best friend, but I'd hate to think she was keeping this," she cupped Brad's growing bulge, "all to herself!"

Brad gulped, "no ma'am, Joan said as long as I fuck her regularly she doesn't mind how many other women I fuck."

Angela smiled to herself, knowing this was true, "and I suppose you'd like to wash-up wouldn't you?"

"Yes ma'am" Brad replied.

"You can use the shower upstairs, and after that you can show me what other services you provide!" Angela turned, as if she was walking away.

Brad reached out and pulled Angela to him. She felt the power in his arms as he pulled her towards him. Again, she could smell his maleness, and feel the growing bulge in his jeans, which was pressing into the crack of her ass. "How about I show you right here and now," he growled in Angela's ear.

"Not here, go and get showered first, then you can show me!" Angela's pussy was sopping wet, every nerve in her body was screaming at her to just take down her thong and let Brad take her there and then! She resisted with difficulty.

Brad groped her breasts and slipped his hand inside Angela's thong, "keep it warm for me," he said, his fingers tracing the line of her pussy lips, and he went upstairs for his shower.

*********

Angela could not believe it, she was seducing Brad and he was going along with it! Her mind raced and her pussy ached as she thought about Brad's 10-inch cock. Angela struggled to calm her breathing; her heart was trying to get out of her chest. She went to her bedroom and lay on the bed, and began to play with herself, caressing her breasts and squeezing the nipples; she reached between her legs and rubbed her clit until it began to get hard.

As she was doing this, Angela could hear the shower running as Brad got clean. At the thought of Brad's naked body and huge cock Angela rubbed her pussy harder and faster, "ohhh myyy goddd, oh yesss" she groaned as an orgasm approached, it hit her like an express train. "Ohhh yesss, Ohhh fuckkk. Ohhh Brad Ohhh my godddd!" Angela screamed, juices pouring out of her pussy as it convulsed with her orgasm.

Angela lay there for a few minutes until she calmed down a little, she got up on shaking legs and tottered down the hallway to the shower-room. When she reached the doorway, she let out a small gasp. Brad had his back to her, washing his chest. She watched as the slabs of muscle in his back and shoulders writhed under his tanned skin. His tight, muscular ass moved as he washed himself, he looked like a blonde Adonis; Angela could not tear her eyes away. Her throat was dry and hoarse.

Angela stood in the doorway and said throatily "need any help getting dry?" Brad turned around and smiled.

"Sure he said, his cock already hardening, "be my guest!" He turned off the shower, and stepped out of the cubicle, taking a towel off the rail.

Angela watched as Brad's cock grew before her eyes, "my god, he's HUGE!" she thought, "Joan wasn't lying!" Her pussy was getting even wetter, if that were possible, as this monster reared its head towards her, as if sniffing out her sex. The thought of it inside her was making her lightheaded.

Angela walked over towards Brad, as she did so she pretended to trip; Brad reached out and caught her in his muscular arms. He pulled her towards him and kissed her deeply. Angela melted against Brad's chest, returning his kiss, smelling his newly clean skin; she ran her hands over his muscular body.

"Oops!" Angela said laughing; she stood up and took hold of the towel Brad was using.

"We won't be needing this" she said huskily, I've got a better idea!" Angela threw the towel into a corner and, bending forward, she began to lick the water droplets off Brad's chest. Brad couldn't believe it!

Angela worked her way down Brad's chest to his rock-hard abdomen, licking every drop off his skin and moaning softly at the same time.

"Ohh Brad, you have a huge cock, I can't wait until it's inside me, fucking my brains out!" as she said this, Angela took hold of Brad's cock and gave it a few fast jerks, testing it's hardness.

Brad squeezed his eyes shut, "Mrs Keller... I mean Angela; I don't think I'm going to be able to hold out for too long!"

"Don't worry, I'm not going to waste a drop of your cum" Angela said, sinking to her knees.

Taking hold of Brad's hard cock, Angela peeled back the foreskin, revealing the purple, mushroom-shaped head. She took it into her mouth, licking the pre-cum up with her tongue, tasting it's saltiness."Mmmm" she moaned as she began sucking, as she did she could feel the veins throbbing with blood as Brad's cock thickened in her mouth.

Angela began to bob her head as she sucked, taking more of the huge cock into her mouth, she increased her speed, sucking in her cheeks.

Brad began to groan, "Ohhh Angela, I don't think I can hold out much longer!" he tried to pull back but Angela put a hand on his ass and stopped him.

Taking her mouth from his cock she growled, "Don't you dare, I've waited a long time for this moment!" and went back to sucking him to orgasm.

Angela began caressing Brad's balls, gently squeezing them to help the hot thick cum on its way up Brad's cock. One by one, she took Brad's balls into her mouth, rolling them on her tongue, gently sucking them. At this, Brad squeezed his eyes tight shut.

"I'm coming!" he groaned; grabbing hold of Angela's hair he came like a fire-hose down her throat."Ohhh myyyy goddd" he groaned, "that feels fucking fantastic!" as he shot load after load of hot thick cum into Angela's mouth. She swallowed as quickly as she could but some escaped and she flicked out her tongue to catch it.

Gradually Brad's cock stopped jerking and twitching and Angela took her mouth off it, catching a dribble with her fingers and sucking them clean.

"Mmm, she murmured, that was nice, I hope there's plenty more where that came from!" and smiled up at Brad.

"Just give me a few minutes," he gasped, helping Angela up from her knees.

*********

Taking hold of his still hard cock, Angela led Brad along the corridor, hips swaying and ass wiggling. She could feel him getting harder in her hand as they walked; by the time they reached the bedroom he was fully hard again.

"My, you ARE a quick recoverer aren't you?" Angela giggled.

Letting go of Brad's cock, Angela walked over to the bed, leaned forward and put her hands on it. Looking back over her left shoulder with a lascivious expression on her face, Angela ran her tongue over her lips, making them shine.

Wiggling her ass she said, "I want you to fuck me doggy-style, I want your big cock up my pussy." Opening her legs, Angela pulled aside her thong and showed Brad her shaved, juicy pussy. She bit her lower lip, anticipating his huge cock inside her.

He walked up behind her and ran the head of his cock up and down the lips a few times, getting it well lubricated, then, taking hold of it in his right hand and parting Angela's pussy lips with his left, Brad covered Angela like a stallion and slid his huge cock into Angela's pussy.

"OHHH MY GODDD!" Angela screamed as Brad's cock penetrated her, filling her pussy lengthways and widthways, "it's like being fucked by a tree-trunk!" she gasped.

Brad reached underneath Angela and removed her breasts from the corset; he took them into his hands, feeling the weight. This was why he loved fucking mature women; usually they had bigger tits than girls did his own age, and they were the only ones who could take his huge size. They did not ask anything of him other than his cock.

*********

Angela moaned as Brad played with her nipples, rolling and squeezing them between thumb and forefinger.

"Ohhhh that's nice, don't stop, I'm nearly there." Angela began to groan as her orgasm approached, "fuck me slowly," she begged Brad, "let me get used to you!"

Brad pulled back slowly, Angela felt like her insides were being pulled out through her pussy! "Aaahhh stop, put it back in!" she cried out, "let me fuck you" Angela said.

Brad took hold of Angela's hips, "push back against me and squeeze your pussy muscles round me," he whispered in her ear, "that way we'll both come without fucking!"

Angela did as she was told; she contracted the muscles in her pussy, a trick she had learned from all the hours alone with her vibrator. Soon both of them were groaning as their orgasms hit, Angela was first; Her pussy contracted on Brad's cock making her stomach do a back-flip, "ohhh fuckk, ohhh yesss, ohhhh goddd, I'm coming!" she yelled, her pussy flooding with juice.

Brad was not far behind, Angela's pussy squeezing sent him over the edge; "Aaaaagh, fuckkk, ohhh yesss!" he grunted, as a stream of cum shot from the tip of his cock up Angela's pussy.

The combination of pussy juice and cum ran down the inside of Angela's legs, covering her stockings in a sticky mess. "That's one pair ruined already," Angela said, taking off them and her shoes.

Smiling, Brad asked, "how many more pairs have you got?"

"Three," Angela replied.

suziesdad
suziesdad
85 Followers