Brad and Amy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad held onto the side of her head, not forcing her movements but regulating the speed at which she was now plunging his cock in and out of her mouth. Amy grabbed his balls and slowly rolled them around her hand, feeling how full they were, "these are going to give me a big load," she thought to herself. She heard Brad moan and felt his balls started to tighten, "oh here it comes now," she thought to herself, "that didn't take long."

"Here it comes baby," Brad groaned, "Yes, swallow my cum, oh shit, yes." Amy took it all in her mouth and swallowed it quickly, breathing hard through her nose.

Spinning around and keeping his shrinking cock in her mouth, she straddled his body. Brad watched her stocking leg and sexy shoe move over his body and then had both of them at either side of his head trapping him in place. She then lowered her panty clad pussy to just above his face waiting for him to touch her.

"Now that looks fucking inviting," Brad whispered before stroking her and then sliding a couple of fingers under the material, feeling how warm and wet her pussy had become."

"Hmm, that feels nice," Amy moaned, still licking and stroking his now wilted cock.

He pulled her ass down and backward guiding her lower until her pussy was within reaching distance of his tongue. Moving the material to one side, he pushed his tongue into her pussy as far as he could. Amy let out a long low moan as she felt her pussy being penetrated. Brad then went to work on her, sucking and licking her pussy while rubbing his hands all over her ass.

She was still wearing her panties, so Brad rolled her off onto her back, then grabbing her panties and pulling them down her stocking clad legs and over her shoes. Moving her up the bed and lowering her legs on either side of him, he went back to work on her pussy, now free to access all areas.

"Oh shit, I'm going come all over your face," Amy cried, hitting her peak and covering his face in her juices. Brad continued, knowing she would soon be having another one. Pushing a couple of fingers into her and sucking hard on her clit caused Amy to scream and shake uncontrollably on the bed. "Stop, enough," she cried pushing him away. "I can't take any more."

Brad moved up the bed and lay next to her holding her tight, as she came down from her climaxes. Amy rolled over onto her side, pushing her ass back into her brother. "Hold me tight, I want to feel you close to me again."

Brad rolled over, moving his body in behind Amy, pushing his leaking hard cock into her ass.

"You feel nice and hard again."

"I always am around you babe."

Amy ground her ass onto his cock spreading his leaking juices around her ass. Brad kissed the back of her neck and shoulder sending goose bumps down her spine and legs. "Ohh," Amy moaned, "that feels nice."

"What feels nice, the kiss or my cock?"

"Both."

Brad pushed his cock harder into her ass, rotating it around, causing more of his pre-cum to leak out. Amy opened her legs slightly and felt his cock slide along her asshole, sending a shock through her body. "Oh fuck," she moaned at the contact, "do that again."

Brad moved his cock around prodding at her asshole with the wet head of his cock. Amy pushed backwards forcing greater contact on her asshole feeling herself open up slightly.

"Oh shit Brad, you're going in my ass."

"Hmm," Brad moaned, "your ass feels great babe, just push back a little more." Brad lowered his position slightly to get a better angle and Amy pushed back again, feeling the head push against her ass again.

"Oh that feels good. Brad, I want you to put the head in my ass. I want to feel you inside me," she said pushing back hard feeling the head of his cock push against her tight asshole. "Ahh, fuck, it's going in. Go slowly, it hurts."

"I don't want to hurt you Amy, but your ass feels wonderful." Brad could feel the tight ring of her ass on the head of his cock, it felt hot and tight, but he wanted more. With a rotating push the head pushed through her tight muscle and into her ass.

"Ahh," they both cried as they felt the resistance of her muscle give. "Oh fuck Brad, you're in my ass. Shit." Amy held onto Brads waist to stop him from making any movements. "Hold still a minute, let me get used to it."

"Fuck baby, your ass feels great," Brad said while kissing and stroking her neck and shoulders. The pain in her ass subsided a little, probably distracted by Brad kissing her neck. She tentatively rotated her ass feeling the head of his cock inside her move a little. "Not too bad now," she thought to herself, and slowly pushed back a little forcing the head against her tight inner muscles. But it hurt too much and Amy stopped pushing.

"I think we need more lubrication," she said moving forward and feeling his cock pop out of her tight asshole.

"Ohh," they both moaned when his cock popped out of her ass. "Stay right there, I'm going to get that cock in me, even if it takes all night," Amy said, running to her bathroom. She looked through her medicine cabinet and found a small jar of petroleum jelly, "this will do just fine", she said to herself.

Returning to the bed, she passed the jar to Brad, "Lube me up stud," she laughed. Brad opened the jar while Amy adopted the position she was in before. Taking a finger of the jelly, he tentatively placed it at her asshole and spread it around and pushed lightly at her hole, feeling his finger slide inside easily.

"Hmm, your finger feels so nice in my ass. Get me ready for your big cock."

"Your ass feels great Amy, I can't believe I've got my finger up your asshole."

"Yeah I know, I can't believe I'm thinking about this, but I want you to try to fuck my ass."

Brad moaned and taking some of the jelly, he covered his cock then aimed it at her asshole again. Amy felt the touch on her rosebud and pushed back slowly, feeling his hard cock push against the ring.

"It's going in," Amy said over her shoulder as she pushed back against him, feeling it spear her tight muscle and pop back inside. "Oh Brad, you're cock feels so big inside me. Hold it there... that's it... Yes, it feels so good."

Brad enjoyed the feel of her tight muscle close around the head of his cock, he couldn't wait to get more of it into her. "Hmm baby, your ass feels so tight and warm. Push back slowly, let me get more inside you," he said while kissing her neck and shoulder.

Amy pushed back again, but couldn't get any more inside her. "Ohh, I'm trying but it won't go in."

"I think the angle is wrong," Brad sat pushing towards her, but feeling something was wrong.

Amy rolled forward again, feeling his cock pop back out of her hole. "Lay on your back, I'm going to sit on you and try it that way."

Brad rolled over onto his back and held his cock upright, waving it in front of Amy. "Hmm it looks so nice," Amy said while standing on the bed over Brad. "I'll have to take these shoes off first though I'm afraid." Brad didn't mind, he just wanted to get his cock back inside her warm tight hole again.

Amy removed her shoes and dropped them onto the floor, and then crouched over his cock facing away from him. He had a perfect view of her wet pussy and ass as she lowered herself down towards him. "You'll have to guide me down. I'm not sure where you are," Amy said.

Brad, still holding his cock high and proud, guided her down until her asshole touched his cock again. Reaching round behind her she aimed it at her hole and pushed down. Brad felt the head squash against her hole before ploughing through the tight muscle into her ass again.

"Oh, fuck," Amy said as she felt it pierce her again. "Hmm that feels good." Brad now moved his hands to her hips to help support her, and guide her down further onto him.

Amy pushed down further, feeling the head spread her internal muscles and force its way further inside.

"Ahh," they both moaned, feeling the first inch of his cock slide into her ass. "It's going in Brad. Your cock feels so good in my ass."

"Oh yes baby, your ass feels great. Take me further in please. I want to get all the way inside you."

"Oh yes, I want you all the way inside me as well," Amy replied, lifting up off his cock completely and spinning around. "I want to face you, while you fuck me in the ass."

Leaning back onto her hands she supported herself over his cock, as Brad aimed it at her hole again. She lowered herself down, the head popping back inside a lot easier than before. "Oh, it's getting better, it doesn't hurt as much now. Do you like being in my ass?"

"Hell yes, it feels so tight and warm. I've never done anyone in the ass before. I've thought about it, but never done it."

"So, we are both ass virgins then. That's good." Amy continued to wiggle her ass round in small circles, feeling his cock stretching out her tight muscles. "Brad, I love you," Amy said, pushing down on his cock, taking another couple of inches inside her before lifting up again. I want you to do something for me."

"Sure baby, anything you ask."

Amy braced herself and pushed down hard but slowly, easing him deeper in her ass. "Brad, I want you to be the first one in my pussy. I want you to make me a woman. I want you to take my cherry," she screamed as she forced his cock all the way inside her ass until she was sitting on his legs."Shit that feels so good," she said breathing hard and moving her ass around in small circles feeling a cock deep inside her for the first time.

Brad felt his cock being swallowed by her ass as it slid all the way down his shaft. "Baby," Brad said, breathing hard, "I'd love to take your cherry, but I thought you were saving it for the right moment."

"Oh I am, but you will know when the right moment will be, as it will be with you. I love you."

"I love you too sis and I would be honoured to be your first."

Amy moved forward, feeling the cock move around inside her tight ass, until she was leaning over her brother, so they could kiss and hug each other. Amy broke away from the kiss and lifted herself up off his cock, before sliding it back inside her again. "God that feels so good Amy, your ass is so tight and warm. I never want to come out of there."

"Sorry to disappoint you bro," she said lifting up and off his cock, hearing the air rush back inside her ass, "but I want you to fuck my ass now."

Standing at the side of the bed, she noticed her shoes and pushed her feet back into them and climbed on the bed on all fours, wiggling her ass at her brother. "Here I am, take me now."

Brad moved behind Amy and looked at her ass and pussy, which was wet from her excitement. He aimed for her ass again, "Here it is baby, get ready for your first real ass fucking." Brad pushed at her hole, feeling the tight ring force apart again as her slid into her ass, deeper than he did before.

"Fuck that's deep", screamed Amy, "You are so far up my ass Brad. Now fuck me, nice and slowly, make love to my tight ass."

Brad started a slow fucking motion and soon had a good rhythm going. Her ass had relaxed a little and wasn't as tight as before, but it still felt good. "I want you all the way inside, push it all in me," she said while playing with her pussy and clit with her fingers.

"Ok, here we go." Brad held onto her hips tight as he pushed the final inch inside her. "Fuck," Amy screamed as his legs came into contact with her ass cheeks. Amy pushed back hard, making sure she had all of his cock inside her.

"Oh Brad, I'm going to come," she cried as her pussy and ass contracted. Brad stopped his movements as he felt her ass squeeze his cock, as she came. When she relaxed he restarted the fucking motion until he was fucking her in long slow movements.

Pulling his cock completely out of her ass, he looked down and saw her ass hole gaping slightly. He added more jelly to her hole with his fingers and applied more to his cock, before pushing back inside pushing out the air in her ass. They both laughed as the air escaped around his cock in wet bursts. "Nice," Brad laughed.

"Hey, it's not my fault, you've got a big cock," she laughed back.

Brad pulled back out of her ass and pushed her forward until she was lying down on her front with her legs in the air. He held onto her stocking legs and stroked them, slowly moving his hands up her legs, until he reached her ass. Gently squeezing and massaging her ass as he moved closer to her.

"Hold your ass open baby, I'm going to fuck you again."

Amy lowered her legs bringing them together as Brad climbed over them straddling her. She reached behind herself and pulled her ass cheeks apart, inviting him into her ass again. He leaned forward and pushed at her ass, but his well lubricated cock slipped and ran down over her pussy. "Hmm," Amy moaned, "That's my pussy you're stroking. It feels good and I can't wait for you to slide your cock into it, but not yet."

"Sorry. A little alignment problem there," Brad smirked, taking aim again at her ass. Amy guided him into her asshole again feeling him push into her. The contact this time was more intense as she could feel her large powerful brother on top of her pushing her down into the bed as his cock forced its way back into her tight ass.

Leaning forward and lying his body over her back, he kissed her neck and shoulders while he slowly fucked her asshole. Her ass was tight, but slippery with all the lubricant he had applied. The extra tightness brought on his climax quicker than he had hoped. "I'm going to come soon baby. Your ass feels so good, you are going to make come so much."

"Oh yes. Fuck. You feel so big in my ass. Fuck me hard and fast and come inside me, shoot it deep in my ass please. I want you to come inside me for the first time."

Hearing this made Brad quicken his pace and he was soon pounding into her ass as quick as he could. Eventually he couldn't hold out any longer. "Here it is baby, I'm coming in your ass," Brad cried out, grunting loudly with each spasm.

"Yes, come inside me please. I need you to fill me up, oh yes I'm coming as well... Yes," she screamed as she felt her brother jerk and spasm above her.

Brad poured his cum into his sister, slowly moving his cock around in her ass. Rolling off her onto his side, bringing Amy with him, he was breathing hard. "Fuck Amy, that was great. I love fucking your ass."

"I love you fucking my ass as well," she replied coming down from her climax and still lightly stroking her pussy.

He kissed the top of her head and reached over and held onto her breast as he held himself close to her.

"I think we should go and shower, I can feel your come leaking out of my ass," she laughed. Releasing his grip on her, she rolled off the bed and walked gingerly towards the bathroom. Her ass was sore, her legs were shaking and her shoes were making it difficult to walk. Amy bent down to take them off which rewarded Brad with an excellent view of his cum leaking out of her ass. Her got up and went over to her, picking her up in one easy movement. "Here let me help you." Amy kicked off the shoes and peeled off her stockings as Brad carried her into the bathroom.

While taking a shower together, Brad asked if she was serious about him taking her cherry.

"Oh, course I am silly. I love you and I want you to be the first. I've got it all planned out already. In two weeks time mum and dad are away for the weekend so we'll have the house to ourselves. On Saturday, you'll take me shopping for a new outfit and then drop me off at the salon. In the evening we'll go out for a romantic meal, and then we'll come back here, spending the night and the following day together."

"That Sunday is my birthday," Brad replied.

"I know it is. What do you want for your birthday?"

"You."

12