Brad and Amy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I can feel you coming inside me, fill me up with your come. Yes, I'm coming too. Yes"

Amy clamped her ass down on Brads spurting cock feeling her body shudder as she came with her brothers cock buried in her ass. "Fuck that felt good," she said rolling off onto the bed next to her brother, keeping his cock buried in her ass as they rolled over together. "Goodnight, I love you," she said drifting off to sleep, exhausted with the nights events.

"Good night sis," Brad said also tired from having come 3 times in the past few hours.

Amy woke the next morning and could feel the after effects of the previous nights fucking. Fuck, my pussy feels a bit tender today, she thought. Her legs were stiff from the position she had been in when squatting over Brad while she fucked him in her ass. Her ass though didn't feel too bad, plenty of lube and probably the fact she was getting used to having him in there helped. She could feel dried come around her ass and her asshole was still wet from the lube and brads come.

Brad was lying behind her, his cock was not as big as it usually was in the morning, probably due to the fact he had already come 3 times today. She did think about going down on him and sucking him back to life, but realized that he hadn't washed it after being up her ass during the night.

Climbing out of the bed, she noticed a number of stains, blood and dried cum, on the sheets, "hmm, I'd better get these washed today."

Amy had lost her shoes during the night, but her socks were still on her legs. Her legs were stiff and achy as she walked into the bathroom, "time for a shower I think."

A shower certainly refreshed her and had woken Brad, who was now standing at the doorway drying his hair after having his own shower.

"Morning Babe. How are you today?"

"Fine, a little stiff and tender, but it was worth it," she smiled walking over to him in just her towel. Brad hugged her and kissed her on her forehead.

Amy's hands went down to his cock and balls, instantly bringing them to life. "Well you've already come 3 times today, but it's been over 5 hours since you last came, do you think you will manage another one before breakfast?"

Brad smiled and picked Amy up in his arms, "Take me to your room and make love me," she whispered in his ear.

Brad carried Amy to his bedroom, she removed her towel as he lay her down on his bed, he climbed on top of her as she opened her legs wide for him.

"Come here and put your cock back inside me," she said, anxiously waiting to feel his cock slide up into her pussy again, but Brad other ideas.

"I'm going to make you beg first," he said, sliding down her body kissing his way down until he reached her pussy. Using his tongue he parted her lips and licked his usual long and slow strokes.

"Ohh," Amy moaned feeling his tongue slide up and down her pussy. "Eat me, suck my pussy. Yes, that feels good."

Brad took her clit in his mouth and gently played with it, sucking and biting, driving Amy wild.

"Oh Brad, make me come again. Yes that's it, I'm coming."

Brad felt more juices run out of her pussy, coating his chin. He spread them around her pussy and ass, pushing his tongue into her pussy as far as he could.

"Brad fuck me now, I need your cock," but Brad ignored her and continued attacking her pussy and sliding a wet finger up her ass.

"Oh fuck, that's good. I'm going to come, Brad I need your cock in me," but again he ignored her, working two fingers into her ass while licking and sucking her pussy.

Amy clamped down on his fingers and cried out, "Oh fuck, Oh fuck. Yes ..." as she came again.

"Brad, please fuck me now, I beg you."

Brad removed his face and fingers and slid up her body, lining his cock with her pussy, holding her head between his elbows and looking into her eyes, he slid into her in one long slow movement until he was fully embedded in her. Amy had lifted her legs and wrapped them around his back, lifting herself up, forcing every millimeter of his cock into her.

"Yes," she said, squeezing her pussy around his cock, leaning how to control her pussy muscles for the first time.

Brad started a slow fucking motion feeling her tight pussy grasping at his cock.

"Fuck Amy, your pussy feels so tight. You're milking my cock."

"I know, your cock feels wonderful. All the pain of yesterday has gone, all I can feel is you pushing into me, spreading me apart. "

Brad leaned down and grabbed her tits bringing them to his mouth one at a time, as he slowly fucked his sister.

"Yes, suck my tits, oh you're making me come again. Yes.. Yes..." she cried as Brad quickened his pace.

"I'm going to come inside you again."

"Yes, do it, look me in the eyes as you do. I want to watch you."

Brad looked Amy in the eyes, watching them expanded as she felt him jerk and spasm above her, as he forced his load into her pussy.

Looking up at him she smiled.

"I Love you."

A while later, Amy dressed in a pair of panties to try to stem the flow of juices running down her legs, and a pair of socks to keep her feet warm on the cold tile floor, was making breakfast for them, Brad was sat at the table looking at the Sunday papers and his sexy sister.

They ate breakfast, then sat cuddling in the den for a hour, while watching some TV.

Amy stood and removed her panties, as she bent over Brad could see how wet her pussy was, from her own juices and the loads he had sprayed inside her already today.

"This afternoon, I will decide where you are going to come, then after dinner you can decide. You can do whatever you want to me, but now I want to taste your come again, you haven't come in my mouth for a few days, I want it."

Amy lay down on the settee with her head in his lap, taking his soft cock into her mouth, bringing him to full strength again. She continued to blow him for at least 5 minutes, but knew it would take a lot more to get him to come again. Sitting up, she easily impaled herself again on his hard cock, sinking down all the way until their bodies met once more.

"I'm going to ride you until you are about to come, then I want you in my mouth."

"Anything you say babe, I'd love to come in your mouth and any other hole you have. And believe me, by the end of the day I will have come inside every one of your holes again."

"I can't wait. What are you going to do to me tonight?"

"Well, later on I'm going take you into our parents room and fuck you in that chair, it should be just the right height for you to sit in while I plough into your pussy or your ass, I haven't decided which yet. Then I'll carry you into the kitchen and sit you on the breakfast bar while I eat your pussy out, then spread you over the table and fuck you deep in the pussy and ass. Then I'll carry you to the shower, where I'll force my cock into your throat and shoot all over your face and hair. How does that sound."

"That sounds fucking fantastic to me," she said ramming his cock deep into her pussy time and time again. Soon her legs were tiring, so she climbed off and leaned forward over the arm of the chair, opening her legs wide. "Why don't you come over here and fuck me."

The sight of his sister, bending over the chair dressed in just a pair of socks was very appealing to Brad. He scooted up behind her and pushed his cock deep into her pussy, pushing her forward with his powerful stroke. He held her hips firmly as he built up speed, eventually pounding into her for all he was worth.

Amy was screaming and clawing at the chair, begging him to fuck her harder. "Yes, fuck me hard, come for me. I want to taste you again," Amy said looking back over her shoulder at her brother.

"I'm close babe, get ready for it."

"Yes, I want to taste your come again, fuck me hard, then come in my mouth."

"Here it is babe," Brad said pulling out of her pussy and moving to her head. Amy opened her mouth wide as Brad stroked himself in her face. "Fuck," Brad groaned as the first load shot into her mouth.

"Yes, come in my mouth," Amy cried feeling the second load hit her lips then taking a deep breath and opening her mouth wide, she forced his cock deep in her, feeling the third shot hit the back of her throat.

Brad groaned, feeling his cock enveloped in her warm mouth and then touch the back of her throat as his balls emptied the last of his load into his sister.

Amy gurgled and moaned around his cock, sending vibrations into his body, as she sucked and licked at his shrinking cock, swallowing the last of his sperm.

"Hmm, that was a nice load, thank you," she said smiling up at him.

"My pleasure and it certainly was," he replied.

"Let's go to my room, I want to snuggle up to my darling brother again," Amy said, leading Brad up the stairs into her room. They lay on the bed dozing for an hour or so, before Amy got up and decided to dress sexily for her brother again. Pulling on a thin almost see through white lacy top, a pair of white stockings and her new white high heels that she while he deflowered her last night.

She walked around her bedroom admiring herself in the full length mirror. Climbing up onto the bed and straddling Brad with her legs she lowered her pussy down onto his soft cock, sliding herself up and down coating his cock with her juices. Amy was quietly moaning to herself as she felt his cock slide along her pussy touching her clit on each pass.

Brad woke and opened his eyes, seeing his sexy sister sitting on top of him, her pussy pushing down on his cock.

"Hello sleepy head, did you have a nice sleep? Are you refreshed and ready for more action? I certainly am," Amy said altering her position slightly and aiming the head of his cock at her pussy entrance and sliding him inside her again.

"I sure am, but it's time for me to make the decisions." Lifting her off his cock and carrying her into their parents room and putting her down onto the narrow armchair .She lifted her legs and opened them wide, putting a leg over each arm and pushing her pussy and ass over the edge of the seat. Brad kneeled down on the floor and as he suspected the height was perfect for sliding his dock into her pussy. Holding onto her hips he slid in deep feeling his cock part her insides again as she squeezed her pussy muscles gripping his cock tightly.

"Fuck sis, your pussy is so tight. Keep doing that."

Both of them looked down at the join between their bodies, watching Brads cock slide into her pussy time and time again.

"Wrap your legs around me, we're changing rooms." Amy moved her legs around his waist and held onto her brother tightly, Brad picked her up, leaving his cock embedded in her pussy and carried her downstairs into the kitchen. Putting her down on the kitchen table, he lay her back and continued to slowly fuck her pussy.

After a few minutes they were breathing hard and extremely turned on. Rolling her onto her side, he lifted one of her legs high exposing her very wet pussy, then continued to plough into her, creating a delicious sounding wet noise on each stroke. Amy was moaning loudly as Brad continued to fuck her pussy with slow long strokes, encouraging him to fuck her harder.

Rolling her over onto her stomach, with her pussy and ass hanging over the edge of the table, he inserted his cock deep into her pussy from behind her. Amy held onto the edge of the table above her head as he quickly built up the speed of his strokes.

Brad spotted a bottle of oil on the side of the range, time for some ass he thought to himself. "Wait there," he said, withdrawing from her pussy and grabbing the bottle of oil. Covering his cock in a good quantity of oil he returned to Amy and aimed his cock higher, her ass was dry, but his cock was super slippy now. Resting the head on her asshole he pushed lightly, transferring some of the oil onto her ass.

"Hmm," Amy moaned at the contact, "Yes, fuck my ass," she said wriggling her ass slightly at the contact, encouraging Brad to push his way in.

Brad pushed harder and was rewarded with her muscles giving way and allowing him entry. Pushing harder he was soon buried completely in her ass.

"Ahhh," Amy cried, "Fuck, yes," gripping the table harder as she felt her ass stretch to accommodate his cock again. "Yes, fuck my ass. God your cock feels great in me, it feels so deep."

"Ok babe, whatever you want." Brad slowly fucked her ass, feeling her relax and accept him fully into her. Each time he withdrew from her, he could see the inner walls of her ass pull out slightly along with his cock before pushing them back inside again on his next stroke. "Your ass feels and looks great babe," he said while slamming his entire length in and out of her ass. "I'm going to come soon, deep inside you again."

"Oh Brad, yes, I want you to come in me again, I want it in my pussy though, so each time we sit at this table I will think back to you coming deep inside my pussy."

"Ok babe, I'd like that too," Brad said withdrawing from her and walking out of the room.

"Where are you going?"

"My cock has been up your ass, I need to wash it."

"Oh fuck that, I can't wait, put it in my pussy now."

Brad walked back over to Amy and pushed his cock into her pussy, feeling her grip him tightly again as he slid all the way inside.

"Yes," she screamed, "fuck that feels good and it feels so dirty. Fuck my ass again then put it in my pussy."

Brad withdrew and aimed at her ass, sliding all the way inside before withdrawing and sliding into her pussy once more.

"Fuck, keep doing that. It feels like I've got two cocks fucking me."

Brad continued to rotate between her pussy and ass, until he could take no more. Pushing into her pussy for the final time, he held himself deep inside her and held onto her ass tightly.

"Here it is babe, I'm coming deep inside your pussy."

"Yes," she screamed, "fill my pussy, give it all to me," as Brad emptied his entire load deep inside her, she could feel their combined juices escaping and running down her legs eventually reaching her socks and soaking them.

Brad lifted off and withdrew from Amy, and helped her to stand up. As she stood, more fluids ran down her legs. "I think I'm making a mess down there," she said.

Brad looked down and spotted the streams of fluid running down her legs and stopping at her socks.

"My legs are shaking, take me to bed."

Brad lifted Amy onto his shoulder, wincing quietly at the pain and carried her upstairs to her bedroom and lay down behind her holding her close to his body.

To be continued?

12