Brad and Steph

Story Info
Moments in a new relationship.
877 words
4.17
31k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/01/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steph had spent the last two weeks at home. Her grandmother had died. She still had a hard time thinking it. Steph pulled up to Brad's apartment. She hadn't seen him since she left. She took a breath. It felt weird being back in the city. She felt the tears rush up and pushed them down. She knew her eyes were glistening. She didn't want Brad to see. Brad was the first guy she'd met that seemed to like her for her and she like him for him. Steph had a habit of dating narcissistic guys who made her feel bad about everything about herself. Her last relationship was all about her ex cheating on her. The situation had left her needy. She knew it. She didn't want to scare Brad off.

He met her outside his place. He wore a black sweatshirt and long shorts.

"Hi," he smiled.

"Hey," she managed to smile a little.

She felt a relief she hadn't felt in a long time. He wrapped his arms around her making her feel small, cherished.

"Shhh," he comforted her.

Steph barely remembered him bringing her inside. He kissed her softly, taking off her coat. Steph was pretty. Brad insisted she was beautiful, but she could only consent to cute. She wore dark denim jeans and a black tank top. Her hair hung straight around her brown shoulders.

Brad was a little surprised she kissed him. Her kiss was full of something. Brad knew her emotions were raw. He didn't feel like he was taking advantage of her, he cared for her. She had even told him that sex helped her get through her sadness. She reached between their bodies and wrapped her hand around his hard cock through his shorts. Brad moaned.

"I want to taste your cock," she whispered in his ear.

Brad knew she loved dirty talk. He smiled against his lips. Steph bent down in front of him taking his shorts with her. She let her hands play with his cock for a moment. He was so hard. She let her palm feel his hardness. Steph licked her lips and kissed his flesh. She let her tongue run up and down his shaft. Brad held her shoulders tight. Steph liked how gentle and respectful he was. He didn't even know he was doing it. Most guys would have forced her head down. He always did sweet stuff like that. It turned her on. She sucked his cock into her mouth letting it slide deeper. Brad had been amazing to her during this hard time. She wanted to show him how much she appreciated him. She let Brad's dick fall out of her mouth. She sat back and squeezed her chocolate tits together. She smiled up at him and he knew what to do. He rubbed his white cock around her dark nipples. Steph threw back her head. Brad loved how sensitive her nipples were. Steph let go of her tits and returned her mouth to Brad's cock.

She bobbed up and down on him, alternating between sucking him and licking him. Brad let his hands wander down her body to pull on her tits.

Steph pulled his cock out of her mouth, "Fuck me."

Brad pulled her up, stripping her of her panties. He was eye level with her pussy. She was so hot. He wanted to help her feel better, forget. He spread her thighs with his palms. He moved a finger over her slit.

"Your pussy is so wet baby."

Steph pushed her hips forward. No one made her feel like him. He held her waist as he pulled her pussy into his mouth. She liked it rough. He knew she needed to cum. He gripped her waits tighter. She pulled away from him, it was her game.

"I want to suck on your pussy Steph," he said it slow, deliberately, "right now."

He yanked her forward and plunged his tongue inside her. He grabbed her ass holding her still as he ate her. When Steph felt his hand come down on her ass she moaned.

For some reason her fantasies always included forceful sex. She had admitted this to Brad and only him. He pushed his tongue against her clit, rubbing her in circles. He pushed two fingers inside her making her squirm.

"Fuck me, please," she turned him on so much.

He grabbed a condom and slid it on. He sat up and pulled her onto his lap. He held the backs of her thighs under her ass and spread her legs as he pushed his cock inside her. She whimpered as he impaled her. She wrapped her arms around him and grinded against him. He lay back and let her ride him. He used his thumb to rub her clit as he fucked her.

She moved her hips fast and pushed him deeper inside her. She felt his pace quicken and knew he was close. She squeezed him and rode him faster. Her breaths came out fast and she moved his cock inside her. He came hard holding her waist. Steph rode him slowly as he came down. She lay her head on his chest and listened to his heart. Brad sighed and rubbed her back.