Brad and Steph Ch. 02

Story Info
Steph hated New Year's.
886 words
4.07
19.1k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/01/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steph hated New Year's. It was eight years ago on this date that that night had happened. The memories came up and just as fast she pushed them back down. She glanced at the guy sitting beside her. He was smiling, like always, a goofy look on his face. Steph couldn't help but smile back at him. He just made her happy.

Brad focused back on the road. He liked to look at her. He swore she had dressed just to distract him on their road trip. She wore tight black leggings. When they got into the car, he noticed how sheer they were. You could almost see Steph's round, brown ass through the material. When she bent over to put her purse away, he had gotten hard. Now, she sat in the passenger seat, legs crossed, leaning in her seat. Her tank top gave him a great view of most of her tits. She smiled at him. She just made him happy.

The hotel room was nice. She jumped on the bed. It was something she always did in hotels.

"Check this out," Brad motioned for her to look out the window. She stood beside him and they looked out the window at the ocean moving slowly. Brad rested his arm around her waist. Steph liked how steady he felt. She leaned her head on his shoulder.

"Hey, did you know one time I went to this hotel in Vegas. There were windows like this, well not exactly like this. They were thicker. These are more..."

"Brad!" she interrupted and nudged him.

He had a habit of going off on tangents. He kissed her forehead.

"Anyway," ignoring her interruption, "in the windows they had these girls in bikinis, just sort of posing."

Steph felt him chuckle, "You loved it."

"It was kinda cool."

Steph sighed. Brad rubbed her back. She had been sad lately. Well, she had always been sad. She had told him that straight up when they first started dating. He liked her though, through her sadness. She had moments with him when she seemed to forget all the reasons she was sad. He liked those times a lot. He let his hand slide down her back and caressed her ass through her tights.

"This fits your ass like a glove. Amazing," he whispered in her ear causing Steph to feel herself get wet.

She giggled. She liked his compliments, but was awful taking them. She kissed him and felt her body tingle. She took his hand and led him to the bathroom. She faced the mirror and looked at his reflections.

"I want to watch."

Brad knew Steph had been sexually curious for years, but too shy to act until she met him. He pulled her top over her head and released her bra. Her brown tits bounced slightly. He grabbed a nipple with each hand. Steph began to moan. He turned her around and began to suck don her. Steph loved the feeling of his tongue flicking her nipples. Brad turned her back around. Steph pulled her tights and thong down.

"Shit, condom, hold on."

Steph laughed as he went to his bag. When he returned a moment later, he was naked and his hard cock was ready for her.

"Bend over," he gave her back a little push.

Brad held his cock and played with her entrance for a moment before shoving himself inside of her.

"Oh god," Steph closed her eyes.

She liked the pain as much as the pleasure. Brad fit her perfectly, but she was tight since she hadn't fucked very many guys.

"Tell me," Brad moved his hips only slightly.

Steph moaned.

"Come on Steph, do it," he moved inside her, coaxing her to give him what he wanted.

Steph looked up at his reflection. His usual smile was replaced with a serious face. She flinched from surprise when his palm came down on her ass. He spanked her twice and watch her ass move under his hand.

"Say it baby," he pushed forward.

"Fuck me, Brad," she said softly, breathlessly.

Brad let go. How he had held on that long was a mystery. He pumped his cock in and out of her. Fucking Steph was the best exercise ever, he loved it. He held her hips and pounded into her.

Steph watch as Chris fucked her from behind. She couldn't take her eyes off of their bodies slapping together. Brad pulled Steph up a little and grabbed her tits.

"Look at me."

She loved it when he commanded her in bed. She looked at his reflection.

"No, me," he turned her head so her mouth was facing him and caught her lips in a kiss.

He fucked her slowly while using his tongue to explore her mouth. He let one hand slide down to rub her clit. Steph could feel her orgasm coming. Brad moved his fingers faster pushing her over the edge.

"Oh God, I'm cumming," she moaned as she came on his cock.

Brad quickened his pace. He held her body close and let her break the kiss. She bent forward more so he could fuck her the way he wanted. He slammed his cock deep inside her.

"Steph," he moaned as he came inside her.

He kissed her neck and sighed contentedly.