Brad & 'Tanaya Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mygypsy
Mygypsy
1,326 Followers

* * * * *

The soft sound of footsteps woke Brad instantly and he sat up abruptly, any unusual noise would wake him quickly. He turned his head towards the noise in time to see 'Tanaya attempting to sneak past without waking him up.

" 'Morning 'Tanaya," Brad said his voice rough from sleep.

"Oh! Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you," 'Tanaya said as she stopped unconsciously to look at him.

"I was waking up anyway," Brad said as despite his best intentions his gaze wondered down her body where her silk robe revealed more of her body shape than it concealed.

"I... I was about to put the kettle on in a minute, want some coffee?" 'Tanaya forced her straying thoughts back to her morning routine.

"Yeah, that'd be great." Brad said looking away from her well-curved body.

'Tanaya licked her suddenly dry lips and headed for the bathroom hurriedly. "Oh God," she thought as she shut the door and leant against it, "he's going to thing I'm sex starved if I keep this up."

She hurried to use the toilet and as she was washing her hands she happened to glance up and see herself in the mirror over the washbasin. The silk wrap clung lovingly to her body showing off her full breasts as well as the hard nubbins that were her nipples. The sheen of the material showed off the natural lustre of her olive skin where it was visible on her shoulders and cleavage.

'Tanaya turned away with a wry smile and reached for the door handle, she paused for a moment to school her face to impassiveness before opening the door.

"Bathroom's free!" She called over her shoulder as she headed into the kitchen. She filled the peculator from habit, replaced the filter and added freshly ground coffee beans before turning it on. She hesitated for a moment when the customary buzz failed to start and reached for the light switch; a quick flick failed to get results.

"Light bulb in here's blown. If you got a new one I'll change it for you!" Brad called from the bathroom.

"Ahhh, I think it's a black out! Which means Brent and Matty'll be over any minute to cook themselves breakfast on my gas stove," 'Tanaya replied as she reached for a kettle to fill with water and place on a gas burner.

"They only got electricity over there? No gas?" Brad asked as he walked into the kitchen tucking his shirt into his jeans. He couldn't help but admire the way the silk wrap clung lovingly to the curve of 'Tanaya's hips after being clinched in tight with a belt at the waist. Brad turned away as he felt himself growing hard.

"Instant coffee will have to do this morning. If your hungry check what's in the fridge and pantry; I don't cook breakfast." 'Tanaya announced turning around to face him.

"I'll find something for myself." Brad agreed as he turned his attention to the fridge. "Would you eat if I cooked enough for two?" he asked without looking her way.

"As long as it's not eggs, I don't eat eggs." 'Tanaya said managing to keep the surprise out of her voice.

"How about a bacon sandwich? Matty did say you could have a feed of the bacon." Brad said as he put bread, eggs and steak on the table.

'Tanaya cocked her head to one side as she glanced towards the direction of the front door, after a few second there was a loud knock then the sound of a door being opened.

" 'Tanay', power's out. Mind if we come in?" Brent called.

"In the kitchen," 'Tanaya answered as she got two more mugs out for coffee.

Mygypsy
Mygypsy
1,326 Followers
12